Sleep-In For Daddy - Cover

Sleep-In For Daddy

 

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Jerry has been lusting for his mother forever, suddenly, all his dreams come true...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   First   Novel-Pocketbook  

Hand in hand, and not bothering to hide their nakedness, Jerry and Mary walked back into the kitchen, but found no one there. "They're probably in the living room," he said, "leaving us alone for awhile as we left you and your dad. And they're probably screwing hell out of each other by now. Hey--are you hungry? I am; fucking always makes me hungry."

She grinned at him, piquant face and rosebud lips. "I could use a sandwich, I guess. Let me help."

As they pulled the makings from the reefer, Jerry asked, "Did you ever watch your mom and dad fuck?"

Shaking her head, she answered, "No, but I heard them sometimes. Not that they made a lot of noise; they didn't seem to get all that excited."

"They do now," Jerry said, putting mayonnaise on bread as she opened a package of lunch meat. "It's like they're young all over again. And it looks like your mom and mine always had a thing for each other. When they make it, your father and I get more turned on. You should have seen him shove it right up your mother's ass one time, while Angela was eating her."

Mary bit into her sandwich and chewed thoughtfully. "I probably will see it. And I wonder if it feels any better, to have a woman do it. Man, I'm getting shaky all over again, just thinking about my mom putting her face down between my thighs, or the other way around. Do you think my dad will dig us doing that?"

"He sure would," Jerry said, eyeing the lovely little girl. "And Angela will, also. I can see the three of you in kind of a triangle, eating each other's cunts and wiggling all hot and sexy. That would be a good start for a real gang bang, because then your dad and me would just have to start fucking the closest pussy we could reach, or putting it into the nearest mouth. Then, when Mack gets home and finds out that we've all been making it, all you women will be ready to take him on, too."

"Mmm," Mary said around a bite of sandwich and nodding.

They washed down the quick meal with glasses of cold milk, and Jerry drew the girl close to him, fondling her small, apple tits and rubbing his half-risen cock against the smooth flatness of her belly. "Let's go in and see what they're doing," he suggested. "Are you ready for some more fucking?"

"Any time," the girl agreed, and reached down to pat his cockhead tenderly. "But don't wear yourself out, man; save some of that beautiful cock for me."

Giggling with her, Jerry kept one arm around the very slim waist, and their bare thighs kissed teasingly as they walked together toward the living room. The light was on, spilling a soft and golden radiance over the naked people in the room. Jerry saw that they were in a new position, an intriguing pattern that allowed them all to enjoy the intimate joining of flesh within flesh.

Debbie Carter had her lush thighs spread, and her shaggy crotch pushed down against her husband's opened, sucking mouth; she was facing down his body, where Angela was straddling him, the burnished mound of her pussy clenching the stem of Lester's deeply submerged prick.

The women were rocking sensuously upon the man, one upon his face, the other upon his shaft, staring into each other's eyes as they squirmed and shifted. Mary Carter's hand gripped Jerry's hard as she took in the scene, and he heard the sharp intake of the girl's breath. She stared wide-eyed at her father, pinned down as he was by two women, one of them her mother, and Jerry knew something of the sensations that were flashing through her. He'd felt much like that, just seeing his dad lay the meat to his mom, kind of shocked and excited and very horny.

Moved by a mutual impulse, the women lifted their hands and twined their fingers together, their asses grinding and humping in a slow, wanton rhythm as they shared the loving body of the man beneath them, the male they were dominating. Leaning closer, their hands parted, only to caress each other's breasts, cupping and squeezing and rolling the nipples. Tilting their upper bodies still farther forward, their mouths reached hungrily, and a pair of red, wet tongues clashed.

"They--they're tied together now," Mary breathed. "Their bodies are connected all the way around."

"Like a circle of sex," Jerry agreed, "and really making it."

"Mom and dad," the girl whispered, "and your mother--oh wow! I know it's real and that I'm actually seeing this, but still it seems like some kind of erotic dream."

Her hand left his and searched blindly until the fingers wrapped around the shaft of his swollen prick. Mary hung onto it for support as the trio on the carpet moved faster and hunched more sinuously.

Clamping down on his cock and rubbing her satin flank against him, she hissed then, "They're coming--oh, I hope they all come at the same time! It's so much better that way."

Debbie's mouth was gasping into Angela's red lips, and Lester was pumping madly while lapping, sucking noises rose from his face cuddled between his wife's rounded, polished thighs. Jerry watched his mother's ass surge, and saw her hands grip the other woman's tits as she moaned. Looking down between the cheeks of her ass, he could make out the coiling of the man's balls. They were hitting it, all right, riding the crest and coming, both women trembling and gasping, Lester shooting a wad of his thick semen up into one boiling cunt while he chewed into another one.

The girl'shand was moving up and down his cock, gently massaging the swollen knob, and he put an arm around her so he could cup one of the small, hard tits and whisper into her ear. "Do you want to fuck now?"

"Yes and no, she murmured. "I want to--oh, how I want to get screwed. But I want us to be with them, to be a part of them. Is that all right, Jerry?"

"Sure," he said, glad that this sweet kid had shed all her inhibitions and was now ready for group sex. He knew that she had big eyes for both her parents, and that was fine, too. But for the moment, Lester was screwed out, and she might have to content herself with him and the women.

Tugging gently at her, Jerry moved her toward the others as they untangled themselves. Debbie rose higher on her knees, lifting her dripping crotch from her husband's face, the black and curly hair of her forest glistening with her clear juices. Angela gave that educated twist of her ass, and snapped Lester's cock from her pussy; a slow rivulet of cream oozed down the shaft as the inflamed head came into view. Angela rolled gracefully to one side and came erect.

"Children! How nice. Did you two make it okay? We got to talking about what was happening in the bedroom, and just couldn't wait."

On the floor, Lester rolled his head, his cheeks and chin smeared with pussy lubrication, and looked up at the nude body of his beautiful little daughter. The guy must wish he could just keep balling, Jerry thought, seeing Mary bare-assed like that, and knowing that she had watched him swing with two other females, realizing that she had seen him eating out her mother's hot cunt.

Licking at his lips, Lester said in a scratchy voice, "Are you all right, baby? You're not hurt or anything? I wanted to go in and maybe help you, but it seemed so--and the women were all excited--" his voice trailed off, but his eyes continued to devour the slim, fragile form.

Mary went swiftly to him, to kneel beside her father and press her lips against his slippery ones. "I'm just fine, dad; really I am. Except that I'm so turned on I'm burning inside. I want to be with you and mom and Angela, and to have Jerry's big cock in me, too."

"That's great, baby," he said, stroking her, touching the pert moundings of her young tits. "We're all glad for you, and me, most of all. But I need a little rest just now. Not for long, sweetheart because I can already feel my cock stirring for you."

Lifting her head, Mary scuttled over to her mother and buried her face between the big, soft globes of Debbie's olive-hued tits. "Mom--you were just beautiful, and so was Mrs. Winston--Angela. Oh mom, Jerry ate my pussy before he fucked me."

Caressing her daughter, Debbie drew the girl close, snugging the slender body between her opulent thighs and pressing their humid bushes together, young pussy throbbing against mature cunt in love and desire. Jerry moved over to his own mother and took her in his arms, reveling in the long, hot length of her body against his own, feeling her flesh aroused and satin, rubbing his distended cockhead into her smooth belly, and knowing the resilience of her fine breasts on his taut skin.

"Darling," she breathed, "I could fuck you silly right this minute, and you know how much I want your gorgeous young prick shoved up into my pussy. But I think we should wait awhile, that we ought to see that little Mary is completely initiated into the group. What do you think?"

"Anything is okay with me," Jerry answered. "She's a hot piece of ass, just like you and her mom. Her cunt is so small, though; I had to be careful not to stuff all my meat into her, but it was a far-out fuck, anyway--tight and juicy, and I went down on her, too."

"That's nice, baby; did she eat you in turn?"

Jerry shook his head. "We didn't take time for that. We wanted to come in here with the rest of you. She's excited about tasting another pussy, she said, and to have her own loved by a woman."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.