Sleep-In For Daddy - Cover

Sleep-In For Daddy

 

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Jerry has been lusting for his mother forever, suddenly, all his dreams come true...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   First   Novel-Pocketbook  

They left the new lovers alone for awhile, allowing them to luxuriate in the culmination of their long hidden desires, and as Jerry moved away with the two women, he looked back to see Lester's prick still buried into the steaming tightness of his young daughter's pussy. They needed time to themselves, Jerry knew. thinking back to how glad he had been to explore his mother's body leisurely, without anyone nearby. But Lester would soon bring the girl over next door so that they could join the others; he was too involved in fucking his neighbor's wife and in rediscovering his own wife's snatch.

In the kitchen of his house, Jerry watched as his mom and Debbie Carter had drinks, and took a Coke for himself. Debbie sipped her highball and sighed. "It was marvelous to see Mary come alive on her father's prick like that. To think she had never come until then. She was so frightened at first, and I suppose we were all technically partners in rape, but then she started fucking him back, and everything was all right."

"She's such a beautiful, highly sensuous child," Angela said. "No--not a child, but a miniature young woman. And evidently she's had a thing for her father for years, just as he yearned for her. How wonderful that we could be in on their first screwing, be a part of that fabulous coupling."

Jerry said, "I know just how she felt; it was the same way when I got in between your legs, mom. You were everything I had ever wanted, all I ever needed."

His mother gave him a sultry smile. I know darling. There's no telling how much longer we would have stayed in that bedroom, fucking happily, if Debbie hadn't walked in on us."

Debbie said, "Les won't take that long. He's all wrapped up in our daughter, and I can't blame him. But he's also eager to keep screwing both of us, too--and to have Mary shared. Let's have another drink, and if he isn't over here in a few more minutes, Jerry here can take care of us. The poor boy has had a magnificent hard-on for a long time."

"Lucky for us," Angela laughed, "he keeps one practically all night long, and he doesn't do bad in the daytime, either."

Drinking, Debbie said, "And when is Mack coming home? You know, I'm all wired up at the idea of screwing your husband. I want to experience that cock you've been getting all these years, Angela. It'll be fantastic, to share him with you."

"I don't know," Jerry's mom answered. "He could arrive almost any time--tomorrow, maybe even tonight. I never know for certain when he's coming in."

Finishing his Coke, Jerry thought about his dad returning, about the whole new panorama of screwing that would be ready for him--two new cunts to try out, this sensual mother and her lovely young daughter. Jerry hoped they would balance out the fact that he had fucked up his original assignment, that of keeping his mom away from neighborhood entanglements which might cause trouble.

The women were murmuring to each other over their drinks when the back door opened, and Lester led in his daughter, both now wearing robes. He had the girl by the hand, and she was hanging back a little, her small cameo face down and a flush staining her cheeks. Light glinted entrancingly in the dark red wealth of her hair, and bathed the pristine whiteness of her flawless skin.

Lester said, "I'll have one of those--a double, I think. Mary's still shy, but she wouldn't let me leave her behind, either; not that I wanted to by any means."

Moving to the girl, Jerry took her arm and brought her around the breakfast bar, where he popped the cap on a soft drink and gave the bottle to her. "It's okay, Mary; really it is. Man, I must have been stupid, not to make a real pass at you before. You're so cute and sexy, you can turn on any guy. But I was scared."

Her eyes slowly lifted to his, sea-green eyes deep and bright. "I was, too. And you don't think I'm awful for screwing my dad that way?"

"I think you're great," he answered, "and you made me so damned horny I thought I'd blow off just watching you."

Mary's lashes shielded her eyes. "I--I know; I caught a glimpse of your cock, over my daddy's shoulder. But it's so big-- "

"I can grease it," Jerry whispered. "My mom says that a woman can take just about any size prick, that cunts can stretch a long way when they have to. And Mary--I really want to screw you, and make you come the way you did with your father. I want to eat that sweet little pussy, too."

She pulled in a deep breath that lifted her small, round breasts against her green satin robe. "Eat it? Go down on me?"

"Sure," he said. "You don't know how that can turn you on, and I'll bet your beautiful cunt will taste like honey."

Mary's tiny hand trembled as she put down the soft drink bottle. "Your mouth on my pussy--oh man! oh wow!"

As he put a hand upon her narrow hip, Jerry became conscious that the others had stopped talking and were listening to them. He blinked around at his mother, at the girl's parents.

"Go ahead into the bedroom," Angela said softly. "We'll join you there later."

Lester mumbled, "Be careful, kid; she has such a tiny snatch."

"I will," Jerry promised, and took Mary Carter by the hand. The bedroom was intimate around them, scented by his mother's perfume and by the underlying musk of the sexual activities that had taken place there. At the edge of the kingsize bed, the girl hesitated, until he turned her, took her in his arms and kissed her.

This time, it was no kid's caress, but a hungry, seeking meeting of their mouths, and when he pushed his tongue in to find her own, Mary's met him fiercely. The tiny thing was sugary and hot, trembling and curling. Their teeth clashed and she thrust the small length of her body harshly against him. Jerry slid the robe from her shoulders and wiggled out of his own. Naked then, his crotch pressed into her belly, and his prick throbbed powerfully against the satin skin.

Gently then, he urged her down upon the bed, and Mary closed her eyes, her body tensed, still afraid of being screwed, even after she had fucked her father, frightened of this new, massive cock.

"Take it easy," he said. "Mom keeps some creams on the dresser there, and I'll grease my prick real good, so it'll slide in easy. But after I go down on you, Mary--after I get that gorgeous little snatch flowing with your own juice."

He crawled up on the bed beside her, drinking in the utter loveliness of her flesh. Mary's tits were small, but firm as apples, their red nipples standing erect, and Jerry bent to kiss them, to fondle them slowly and caressingly with hands and lips and tongue. She shivered as he sucked first one tasty tip, then the other, and Jerry let his hands roam softly over her miniature Venus body, relaxing her, feeling the tautness go out of her by degrees. She felt very warm and exceptionally smooth, and when he cupped his hand between her spread thighs to fondle the girl's mound, he realized again just how small it was.

Those red and feathery cunt hairs tickled his palm, and the heat of her vulva burned against his skin. It was his first young pussy, his first loving of a beguiling little snatch possessed by a kid his own age, and she felt wonderful against him, all gentle twitchings and uncertain ripplings.

Licking hotly down her rib cage, Jerry then nibbled at the white flesh of her flat belly, and drew his lips adoringly over each hip. His hands stroked her legs, and he could feel his cock bulging with desire, but he wanted to drive her wild with his mouth first; she had never had this provocative cunt eaten, and he knew she would freak out when he did it to her. Besides, it would loosen her junior-sized vagina for the fucking to come.

As his face neared her pulsating mound, as his flared nostrils caught the savory odor rising from its pink lips, Jerry thought that she probably still held her father's load of semen within the compressed depths of her pussy, and that excited him even more.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.