Sleep-In For Daddy - Cover

Sleep-In For Daddy

 

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Jerry has been lusting for his mother forever, suddenly, all his dreams come true...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   First   Novel-Pocketbook  

When Jerry sneaked off the bed, Debbie was giving her husband a blow job, and the guy was just beginning to angle his body, folding it around so that he would be able to get at her snatch with his mouth. They didn't need him right now, and he was interested in finding out what was happening next door.

Grabbing his robe, he pulled it on and went to his own room to find slippers. In the kitchen, he glanced at the clock and figured that Mary Carter should be home by now, and his mother ought to be making her move with the girl. Clicking the door behind him, he hurried across the driveway, then the short stretch of grass that separated the homes. The night was dark and moonless, and Jerry was glad of the cover it provided. It wouldn't do for some of the neighbors to wonder why the hell people were flitting back and forth like this, without being all dressed up.

He tried the back door and the knob turned in his hand. There was light filtering down the hall from the living room, so he followed it quietly and stood just inside the archway, peering around. He saw his mother sitting languorously upon the couch, her long legs stretched out and the dressing gown fallen away to expose the alabaster grace of her thighs. She had her head back against the upper part of a sofa, and her face turned toward the small, cute girl sitting at the other end.

Jerry eyed the kid, the way her jeans snugged small but shapely hips and legs, the little apples of her breasts hinted at by a thin shirt. She looked great, that red hair flaming out around a pert, cameo face. But if you didn't take a second look he thought, you might figure she was too young for anything, just a little kid. Mary Carter was very small, all over, a couple of inches shorter than his own five feet in height, and she weighed possibly seventy-five pounds. He wondered if Lester Carter could be right, if his huge cock might not be able to work itself into what must also be a tiny young pussy.

If she was a cherry, it would be more difficult; her girlish cunt would never have been stretched around a guy's meat; it would be very tight, and he remembered something about a hymen that would have to be broken. That would hurt her, he thought, and bit his lips. As much as Jerry would like to be the very first to fuck this attractive little girl, he had to admit that it would be a lot better for her father to do it, or his own dad.

His mother was talking now, her voice low and sultry and intimate. "I told them you were no child, Mary. But parents have a blind spot when it comes to their kids. I was that way with Jerry, you know--not recognizing that he was fully developed, with powerful urges of his own."

Mary's hands were knotted in her lap, and she seemed edgy as she answered, "He--he has? I mean, I was beginning to wonder about him. He never--we never even tried to--oh, I feel all mixed up, talking to you about this. I was so surprised when I came home to find you here, and my parents gone. And the way you've been hinting around about something mysterious going on-"

"Okay," Angela said then, "let's put it all up front. What I've been working up to is--well, you're no child, and neither is my son. You're both sexually mature, as grown up in that way as me, or Lester and Debbie. The question is, are you emotionally mature, too. And the next question is: are you a virgin?"

Jerry saw Mary's chin jerk up and her green eyes go wide. "What--why do you--"

"I don't care," Angela said, "but your parents do; at least, your father is fretting about it, and not for the usual uptight reasons. He's worrying if you can take a man's cock, without being hurt."

Amazingly, Mary laughed, the sound like tinkling silver bells. "Oh wow! That's a hell of a thing to say. I mean, I just don't expect to hear it from the older generation; not straight out--cock. Oh wow. And for my uptight old man to think--" She broke off to laugh again, crossing her small legs with a singularly compelling movement.

Then the girl sobered. "But why does dad wonder if I can take a man's cock? That's the freakiest idea I ever heard."

"Your father and mother aren't uptight anymore," Angela said calmly. "Not about themselves, anyway. It's a complicated story, but I'll simplify it by just saying that I'm screwing your father and that Jerry is laying your mother--among other things the four of us have going, together. Together, Mary, so that means sometimes it's Jerry and me, or Debbie and me, or three of us balling."

The girl's eyes grew enormous. "Mom and dad? Them--swingers? I can't believe it. But you wouldn't be saying it, telling me this, unless it was true. Dad; man, that's far out. I might be able to accept mom making it with another guy, but my father?"

Angela moved closer and took the girl's small hand. "He's pretty good, since he let himself go. And I guess he's the main reason I'm telling you about us. But you still haven't answered my question, Mary--are you a cherry?"

Mary shook her head. "No; I--I've made it a couple of times with just one guy, that's all. I guess I mean he made it; he's too quick for me or something. Or else it's all a lot of crap about a woman digging sex as much as a man."

"It isn't," Angela assured her, "and I'm glad to hear you're no frightened virgin, because we have some plans for you, dear."

"Plans? Hey--" Mary sat erect. "You said something about you and mom--and about you and Jerry! That means you're screwing your own kid, and going bisexual with my mom."

"Yes," Angela said calmly, "and it's all wonderful, fantastic. If you're really grown up, you can find out for yourself."

Mary Carter sat stiff and quiet, her brow furrowed, and Jerry could sense the girl's mental turmoil. Then he heard a small sound behind him and whirled to see Debbie and Lester sneaking up the Hallway from the kitchen. Lester had on his pants and nothing else; Debbie wore only a bath towel around her full hips, and her lustrous breasts swung bare and intriguing. She put a finger to her lips in warning and eased up to whisper in Jerry's ear.

"How is she taking it? What's happening--has Angela made a pass at her yet?"

Jerry murmured the answer softly: "Mary is thinking it all over. She's mixed up right now."

In the living room, the girl said with determination, "No; I don't get this. Something is freaky. My mom wouldn't screw a kid like Jerry, and my dad--he's so damned old-fashioned and uptight that he feels guilty whenever he gets around to making it with his own wife, which isn't very often."

"I'd better go help," Debbie said, and moved past Jerry. He and Lester watched the woman move into the living room, and saw the others look up. Angela smiled warmly, but Mary put the back of one small hand to her mouth in shock when she saw her mother's nude tits.

"It's all right, baby," Debbie said. "I'm not ashamed of my body anymore; I'm proud of it."

"T--true, then," Mary gasped. "It's really true; you've been balling them next door!"

"And loving it," her mother said, moving close to sit on the arm of the sofa. "You'll love it, too."

Jerry whispered to Lester, "She's no cherry, but she hasn't come with a guy yet. That leaves it up to you, man. You can be the first to really thrill her."

"She knows, now," Lester answered softly, "so I guess I have to. Old-fashioned and uptight, huh? I'll show that kid."

And on the sofa, Mary was moving uncertainly away from her mostly naked mother, tugging at the hand Angela still held.

"Now wait a minute! I didn't say I'd get involved in anything--I didn't--"

Debbie flipped the towel from around her waist, exposing the dark glory of her mound, and as her daughter's eyes were drawn to it, she took a grip on Mary's other wrist. "You're already involved, dear. You have to be, or everything could fall apart, and I'm not about to give up all the sweet loving I've been getting." Lifting her voice, she called, "Les! Jerry! Come on out here and give us a hand."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.