Sleep-In For Daddy - Cover

Sleep-In For Daddy

 

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Jerry has been lusting for his mother forever, suddenly, all his dreams come true...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   First   Novel-Pocketbook  

His mother had a thing about being sweaty too long, and Jerry guessed that he had inherited her fetish for cleanliness. The hot shower felt good, and he used plenty of soap, even scrubbing his hair. Rinsing off, he thought that seeing the Carters make it in a sixty-nine had been something special; Lester was better at eating pussy by the time he had gone through a round with Angela, also, and Debbie had gone after her husband's cock as if she was starving, and his was the only meat that could satisfy her.

He was hungry, too, but for belly food, and when he turned off the shower, thought he could catch the mouth-watering aroma of steak drifting down the hall from the kitchen. As he toweled his body dry and slipped on the terry cloth robe, just in case some stranger intruded upon their cosy little circle, Jerry still felt a twinge of guilt. Maybe his father would understand how it had all come about, how they practically had to get Lester involved, or run the risk of discovery by an enraged husband.

Too, Debbie Carter would be a welcome piece of ass for his dad to sample; she was very eager to try on Mack for size, eager to expand her knowledge of sensuous men and to know the difference in their fucking. Still, Jerry's dad might be slightly pissed off, and Jerry didn't want that. He owed his old man too much, for turning him on to Angela, for getting them started screwing each other. Without Mack's understanding, he and his mother would still be only dreaming, and not actually making it.

It was dinnertime, so the Carters had gone back across the yard to try and be natural around their daughter, to share the meal with Mary and to pretend that everything between them was just as it had always been. Jerry wondered if they could carry off the charade, because both of them were still throbbing with all that newly awakened passion, and it might show. Mary Carter was no dummy, either; she might be able to sense the deep changes in her parents, but she probably wouldn't suspect the reasons.

He went to the kitchen where his mom had a sizzling platter awaiting him, and dug into the meal with gusto. Halfway through his steak and the sour cream baked potato, he glanced up at Angela and said, "I still don't know about this. Suppose dad doesn't dig it, after what he asked me?"

She took a bite of salad before answering. "Your father will be very happy to get a crack at Debbie, and he's pretty good friends with Lester, too. It's always better when you're close to someone, when you really care for them." She took another forkful of lettuce. "But if you're really worried about Mack's reactions, let's say that you were bribed."

Jerry frowned at her. "Bribed? How and with what?"

"By the best possible payoff, by something your father would understand and agree with--a juicy, new piece of ass."

"But Debbie has already--"

"Not Debbie," Angela cut in. "How about little Mary?"

"Wow," Jerry breathed. "Now that is an idea. She could screw us up if she found out what's going on, I guess. And if she gets dicked by me, then we'd have two new cunts to offer dad."

"And by her own father," Angela reminded him. "If the girl isn't too uptight to fuck her dad. By now, Lester has been thinking about that; did you see the way his prick jumped when we were all talking about him laying Mary? The idea has been in his head for years, but he's just now admitting it."

"She's kind of small," Jerry mused. "Maybe she won't be able to take my cock. And suppose she's still a cherry? Won't that make it a lot more difficult for me to get into her little box?"

"It would," his mother agreed. "We'll just have to find out about her virginity. I wonder--maybe I could get to her first."

Jerry eyed his mom closely. "Even before you've made it with Debbie? You've been right on the edge of that, I know."

"Afterward," Angela said thoughtfully. "They're sending her off to a movie right after dinner, so they can hurry back here. Debbie and I have held back long enough, so this is the night. You and Lester will just have to wait until after we've made love, and later on, all of us can decide what to do about Mary."

"Good enough," Jerry said, growing excited at the thought of seeing his mom and Debbie Carter going down on each other, and becoming aroused by picturing little Mary all naked and trembling at the touch of his prick. The kid was cute and sexy looking, and he hoped they wouldn't have any trouble with her, or with her parents.

Helping his mother tidy up the kitchen and carrying dishes to the washer, he thought that since Debbie had all the right buttons pushed, she'd be willing to have her girl with them. But he wasn't all that sure about Lester; the guy wanted to lay his daughter, sure--only, would he, when the time came? He had been hit with a lot of things at once--being screwed by Angela, having his prick eaten for the first time, seeing his own wife taking a strange cock, going down on two different women, changing places with Jerry and alternating from one cunt to another in turn. Balling his own kid might be too much for the man to handle, right away.

"Don't fret about it," his mother murmured. "I'm certain that everything will work out for us all. I don't think your father has had a chick as young as Mary, at least not for a long time. He'll be horny as hell to find her waiting for him, to have the chance to fuck mother and daughter."

As she leaned over to turn on the dishwasher, Jerry pressed himself against the delectable curvings of her modelled ass, and she pushed back into him. Caressing her hips, he knew that it would always be this way between them, their raw lust for each other lurking always just beneath the surface, ever yearning for a fulfillment they weren't able to obtain from anyone else. It's always better when you're close to someone, she had said, and no two people could be as close as son and mother. Unless it would be a father and daughter, he remembered; Lester and Mary Carter had a wonderful, fantastic thing in store for them, once they got together and sexually consummated the love they already shared.

"I wish I could take you this way," his mother purred. "But I'm content to have such a terrific prick hung on my son. Maybe having it in me won't tighten my ass so much that your father can't get in the back way, and you two can make a sandwich of me."

Jerry trembled; the idea was fabulous, and he could almost feel the sensation of his dad's hairy balls pressing against his own sack, when both their pricks were buried into Angela. His cock lifted at the vivid image, and he wiggled the rising head into the crack of her ass, cloaked as it was by her dressing gown.

Somebody knocked on the back door then, and he moved swiftly away from her to answer it, stooping a little so that his hard-on wouldn't show.

"Well," Debbie said, "I see you're all ready for me--unless you've been cheating with your mother. There's no use stooping over like that, dear; no way you can hide that magniflcent erection, no more than you can pretend you're not carrying around a telephone pole."

She patted his cock as she moved past him, and held out her arms to Angela. The two women greeted each other as if they hadn't met in years, pressing the lengths of their lovely bodies close and kissing long and languorously.

"Hi," Jerry said to Lester. "Did Mary get off to the movies all right?"

"We hurried her," Lester said, watching the two women embrace. "We've got about three hours to ourselves before she gets home."

"They really look great together, don't they?" Jerry asked, nodding toward the woman as he closed and locked the door. "They care for each other, you know."

Lester had on a jump suit, and the front of it was bulging. "I'm beginning to see. They--well, what the hell; whatever they want, I guess."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.