Sleep-In For Daddy - Cover

Sleep-In For Daddy

 

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Jerry has been lusting for his mother forever, suddenly, all his dreams come true...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   First   Novel-Pocketbook  

Lester Carter was high. But Jerry thought the man was as stoned on sex as he was on bourbon; the boozing had started out as a cover-up for Lester's embarrassment, a shield for what was left of his hangups. But now he was ready to try just about anything, more at ease with himself and the other naked people around him.

He sat back on the couch with a half a hard-on, a tall glass in one hand, and no longer turning to one side or using a sofa pillow to hide his genitals. Angela was on one side, and his wife on the other, both of them looking beautiful and sensuous. Jerry was back in his father's big chair, just as glad that he didn't need alcohol to get himself turned on.

Shaking his head, Lester said, "I never would have believed it. I mean, it's so fantastic, to think that I'm actually sitting here, that my neighbor's lovely wife just balled me, and at the insistence of my own wife. The entire situation gets more weird when I remember seeing Debbie take that big cock over there--and not only watching her get fucked, but enjoying the sight. Pretty soon, I'm going to wake up."

Angela laughed softly. "Not unless you want to, Lester; not unless you really want to go back to your old sex life, and climb back down into that rut you and Debbie were in."

"No way," Debbie said emphatically. "If my husband does that, he can damned well do it without me. I've never known what screwing was really like, never had the chance to let myself go. Now I'm being honest with myself, and I'm not about to go back to lying and pretending I'm not all that sensuous, or any of that crap. When I want to fuck I'm going to fuck."

They looked great together, Jerry thought--the red-headed guy in the middle, muscled up and excited, the guys naked wife, firm and rounded, with those great, soft tits and the marvelous, heavily haired mound so black and beautiful; and Jerry's mother, sleek and slender, yet with high, full breasts and svelte hips, the glory of her golden snatch like a pile of curly sunshine, her legs willowy and supple and intimately beguiling.

Lester said then, "I didn't mean I don't enjoy all this, dear. I do, more than anything. I'll admit that I've always wanted to know what it was like, to get in between Angela's long legs, but I never went so far as to imagine she would go down on me. It's just--oh hell; how does a guy justify it to himself, getting a kick out of his own wife being rammed by a huge, young prick?"

Angela said, "You don't have to justify anything, Lester. What you feel is right, and what Debbie feels--that's what is important. It doesn't mean that you love each other any less; maybe it means you love each other more. As for me, I wouldn't permanently change my husband for any other guy, but I need more sexual excitement than he can give me alone, and Mack understands that, just as I understand his needs when he's away."

Putting his hand upon one of Angela's bare thighs, Lester said, "But what about you and Jerry? That's kind of offbeat, you have to admit."

"Only because the rest of society thinks so, not me. I think our children couldn't get better, more tender, or more loving sex than to start with their parents. After all, we already love them esthetically, and to love them sexually makes the concept complete. And if we're lucky enough to be able to teach them properly, to make them proud of their bodies instead of ashamed, then they won't have any of our old hangups."

Lester frowned. "I don't know; I mean--hell; I have a young daughter, but I never thought about fucking her."

"Oh come on, now," Debbie cut in. "I've seen you eyeing Mary's tight little butt, and sneaking looks at her tits."

"Okay, maybe I have; she's a beautiful little girl. But I just kind of look; I don't really plan on putting it to her. Some kid will, and I might be jealous of him, but--okay, okay; thinking about screwing her isn't the same thing as actually going ahead with it. Even if she would let me." Lester tossed down the rest of his drink and got off the couch to walk over to the little bar in the corner and pour himself another. Jerry hoped the guy wouldn't get too smashed, so he wouldn't be able to do some more fucking.

Angela stretched, lifting her arms above her head and lifting the luscious mounds of her breasts, pushing out her small, trim feet. "Maybe your girl has already started balling. If so, let's hope that she's enjoying it, that she hasn't been traumatized by some clumsy, stupid kid and turned off of screwing."

"Damn," Lester said. "That would be such a waste. Mary is so cute, so sexy looking and sweet. I--Debbie, what the hell do you think about that?"

Debbie said, "I think you want to lay your daughter, but you're afraid. Look at Angela and Jerry; they're very happy about screwing each other, and I can testify that Angela is right about teaching the young, because Jerry is one hell of a lover, through his mother's experience and instructions."

For the first time since he had watched the meat being put to his wife's shaggy cunt, Lester looked directly at Jerry. "You don't feel guilty about sticking your own mother, or feel funny because you're laying your father's wife?"

"No," Jerry answered truthfully. "I feel great about it. I feel proud that my mom is so beautiful and such a great fuck. If she hadn't broken me in right, I couldn't have given your wife a good screwing. And my dad wants me to fuck Angela, so the only thing I feel guilty about is us bringing you into the group, because he asked me to keep her out of trouble."

Debbie sat up on the couch, her heavy breasts bobbing. "There won't be any trouble, darling. I promise you that. Lester and I are in too deep, and neither of us wants out."

"Still," Jerry said, "dad meant for me to keep mom satisfied so she wouldn't be laying other women's husbands."

"It's all right," Angela said. "Really, baby--it's just fine. When Mack comes home, you'll see."

Lester rattled ice in his glass as he drank, then he said, "What I'd like to see is a boy put his cock to his own mother. And I'd like to get reacquainted with my wife's juicy cunt. Somehow, that seems more exciting to me than it's ever been."

"Being open does that to everyone," Angela commented, and smiled at Jerry. "Do you feel like taking on your mom, baby?"

"Any time," he answered. "All the time."

"Let's keep it free and easy," Angela suggested. "Debbie, why don't you lie down here on the carpet with me, so we can be close while we're being fucked?"

"Why don't I?" Debbie said, and took her friend's hand.

Soon, Jerry thought, very soon now, these two glamorous, passionate women would throw aside the last of their conventions and make voluptuous love to each other. But at the moment, it was going to be a blast to change back and forth in their cunts, swapping places with Lester as they both fucked.

Because the guy still seemed a little uncertain, Jerry moved first, his prick held stiffly out before him, his balls swinging heavily in their wrinkled sack. On her back, his mother waited for him, the pink nipples of her tits hard and throbbing, a dewy heat rising from the alluring shape of her silken mound, her slim thighs opened for him.

Kneeling between her legs, Jerry caressed them slowly, moving his palms over the shapely calves and the satin kneecaps, over the firm lengths of those glowing thighs. He said, "I've been fascinated by this beautiful body ever since I started to grow up; I dreamed about how this lovely pussy would look close up, how it would feel around my hard prick. And now I know how good my dad has had it all these years; now I know what a terrific fuck my mom is."

He bent to kiss the radiant curls of her cunt, tasting the sweetness of her palpitating labia with his tongue.

Beside them, Debbie said huskily, "I'm going to do that, too."

Jerry was conscious of Lester moving close and standing by; he could feel the man's eyes upon them, and decided to go ahead and eat his mom's feverish pussy before mounting her. Hands pressing against her slender hips, he began to lick over her lower belly while she writhed in delighted anticipation. Her cunt hair tickled his nose, and he burrowed gently into the exotic warmth of them.

When he slid his tongue deeply into her labia, he heard a gasp from his mom, and from Lester Carter, too. The man had never eaten a pussy, or even seen it done, Jerry thought, and felt older than Lester, more experienced as he delved into Angela's oily snatch and felt her pelvis heaving. Her juices flowed like honey, and he lapped them thirstily, finding her vibrant clitoris right away. Drawing it into his lips, he sucked upon the spongy nub, and his mom rolled her crotch in a growing rapture.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.