Sharon's Busy Dildo - Cover

Sharon's Busy Dildo

 

Chapter 7: Ruby Lips

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Ruby Lips -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Novel-Pocketbook  

It was Saturday night and the horny itch was getting worse. Sharon needed to do something to get rid of it. She paced the living room floor naked. Her smooth thighs and wet twat lips were open and scenting the room with her sweet smell.

"Gosh," she grumbled, "I wish I could get a real cock right now. A really big prick in my little twat would make me so happy." She looked down between her legs. Her delightful little hole was open and ready. "I think I better spend some time jacking myself off," she added, "or I'll never be able to get to sleep tonight." She turned on the t.v. just in case her wailing got so loud that some one of her neighbors might hear. She didn't want anyone to know how very horny and lusty she really was.

In the bathroom she arranged a few photos, pictures of people fucking or sucking each other off. There was one photo of a guy sticking a pencil up a girl's twat. Only it was a big thick artificial pencil, a prop, and he was probing her hard with it. Another photo showed a girl getting shit upon. A man squatted over her face and a big turd hung from his ass onto her forehead. It was curling into a pile there and would eventually stack up over all of her face.

"Jesus," thought young Sharon Pettibone, "I wonder what that feels like. I wonder what it feels like to be debased so low that it hurts..."

She went thumbing through some of the other photos. One showed a man sitting on a woman's face so that she could tongue his balls. Her long, out-stretched mouth muscle reached up into his scrotum and licked. If he leaned slightly forward, he would have her tongue in his anus. As it was he was leaning down with his palms open and spread around her titties. He had a look of total contentment on his face, and yet he was also looking toward the young woman's pussy with a kind of curious expression across his lips. Perhaps he was contemplating getting into her pie with his tongue.

After perusing several of the photos, Sharon set a few of the better ones around her. That way she could look at them whenever she wanted, whenever she needed, and the various photos would fuel her fantasies of total sexual ecstasy. Once the pictures were set up she spread herself out on the edge of the tub. She wanted to give her pussy a little scrubbing before she did anything else. She wanted to make sure that her clitoris was nice and erect and wet and greasy before going on to make herself super hot.

She did this by tweaking her clit. She rubbed it up and down with two fingers. She pinched it off and teased it by sliding it back and forth upon itself. It didn't take her long at all to get super hot and very erect. Her inside twat button was about as turned on as could be. "Jesus," she grunted, "sometimes I think that..." She couldn't even complete her sentence. She just didn't realize how horny and lusty her gash was. She spread her loins wide, heels out on the bathroom tile, and finger fucked herself severely. In and out sloshed her long digit, always rubbing against her clit, always making sure to keep the lips spread, the juice flowing. "I like a good rub," she moaned aloud, "Oh, boy oh boy do I ever like a good rub?" She finally pulled her fingers out of her twat and reminded herself that she had better get to using some of her new tools.

She got up from her position on the end of the bathtub and went directly to the kitchen. She took out of the refrigerator a hot dog which she'd frozen the day before. The feel of the cold phallus in her hands made her shiver, and the thought of it rubbing in her cunt made her quake. She was so hot that she couldn't wait for the thing to heat up. She closed the refrigerator door and leaned her naked back against it. She took the hot dog and lifted one loin so that she could place the meaty pecker up inside her hole She shoved hard. Up it went, all the way inside.

"Oh," she squeaked. "Oh, God!" She held it there, though, and made herself with it. She rubbed up and down until it heated to a tender ninety-eight point six. "Mmmm," she bummed then, "that's a little more like it. I like it like that."

She let herself slide down along the refrigerator door into a flesh puddle on the kitchen floor. There she spread her smooth loins and rubbed the hot dog in and out of her hole. She worked it tight up against her clit and made a mental note that it felt especially good that way. Then she went sliding the thick knockwurst wiener along the sides of her twat. It worked there, too, but it wasn't as effective as when she hit her clitoris with it. Finally, she stuffed the whole meaty thing into her twat and let go of it.

She quickly found that if she lay down spread-eagle on the kitchen floor, belly down, titties rolling on the linoleum, that even without her hands holding onto the big hot dog, it did quite a job of rubbing on her twat button. So what she did was lay flat out on the floor. She pretended she was in water and did a frog stroke on the linoleum. As a result the hot dog went sliding up and down inside her cave. There she was, a young beautiful blonde getting her jollies by rubbing her titties and her belly and her loins on the kitchen floor. It was almost as sexy for her as the thought of having a dog. She really would have enjoyed that as much.

After a moment or two of the frog stroke, Sharon sat up and breathlessly removed the scrap of knockwurst from her heated, juicing cunt hole. The thing came out a little gnarled, but for the most part it was in one piece. Sharon, of course, was about ten times hotter and hornier than when she began. "I got to get that dildo into my cave," she moaned, "or I'm going to be in a lot of trouble." What she meant by trouble was that she wouldn't be able to rest until she got over the orgasm hill. "Jesus," she grumbled on her way to her bedroom, "I sure do hope that machine can do the job on me."

She plugged the plastic and metal phallus into the bedroom wall outlet. She tried it out while she was standing. The tubular beater on the front end of the thing twirled righteously. "Ah, yes," she cooed when she saw how nice it was spinning, "that thing there is going to do just right. I need it right now." She spread her legs and pushed it up next to her pussy. Sure enough, just one feel of the twisting, twitching knob set her little clit to shaking and gyrating. She swung her hips up and down and slowly but surely worked the nozzle up high inside her cunt. "Now," she grunted, "we're getting somewhere."

Sharon was able to use the machine with one hand. She could manipulate it at the right angles and get it going at the right places in her pussy without having to use both hands at once. So, with her right free hand, she took to rubbing down her big hot titties. She took one breast at a time and gave herself a good going over.

She would begin with the nipple. One nipple would get a little teasing and a little rubbing. Then the other would get a slide from her palm. She would return to the first breast, there to squeeze and knead. Finally, when both boobs were full of heat and passion, when both large mammaries had turned to cherry red, Sharon took them both in one hand-as much, that is, of the two mammoth titties as she could get into one hand-and pushed them together against each other.

"Ahhh, ohhhh, yessss, gooooood," she grunted as she stroked her twat with the electric penis and pressed her two tits with her hand, "this is the way to get hot, alright. This is just the way to do it."

She took a moment to lay down. On her bed, with her legs spread, with her knees bent, on her back, she pressed the hefty mechanized pussy-rub device back into her hole. She worked it up and down against her clit and made sure that the back of her cave, as well as the front, got a good solid stroking. It didn't take her long at all to get to juicing. Of course, it wasn't the all- powerful, all-ecstasy-creating juicing of orgasm, but it was certainly just a step or two away. She liked that feeling and worked to make herself feel more of the same.

"Jesus," she groaned, closing her eyes, "I can't believe it." What Sharon Pettibone couldn't believe was the incredible fantasy that was rolling across her brain. She could see couples, dozens of them, sucking and fucking in a pile of blissful flesh. She could see husbands going down on wives, and she could see men sucking out their wives' assholes. She could see women getting their cherries popped, and she could see young girls, twelve year olds, sliding their hands up and down the boners of old men. She especially liked this latter image, and when she first came across it she decided to take her time with it, to make it into something that would get her even hornier.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.