Sharon's Busy Dildo - Cover

Sharon's Busy Dildo

 

Chapter 5: Rub Away The Day

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Rub Away The Day -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Novel-Pocketbook  

"But Mom," protested Sharon Pettibone as she scratched at her thigh under the loose cotton sheet, "I don't want to go to school. I just want to lay here and think about things. I want to-"

"You want to jack off your little clit," interrupted Mrs. Pettibone. "And I don't understand why you can't wait until after school, or hurry up and get yourself off in the morning before school. You're going to be a sexy ignoramus if you're not careful..." Mrs. Pettibone slammed the bedroom door and left her youngest daughter alone.

"I wonder how she knew," said Sharon. "But I don't honestly give a shit, either." She rolled the sheets back. Between her smooth tanned loins was a moist heat. Her curly bush showed the soft damp and highly rubbable interior of her pussy lips. They were peeled back so that the insides could be seen easily. She'd been jacking off her clitoris for some time before her mother came in and found her like that. "I wish she would mind her own business," whispered Sharon to herself as she started in again. "I just have to get off before school, that's all. What's she care, anyhow?"

She had both hands down around her honey pot. She stroked inwards with a long honey finger. The digit found the right location and started sliding back and forth, rubbing up the clit just the way she wanted it. "Mmm," she hummed, "now that's what I call a good little rubbing."

She got up out of bed but didn't take her finger out of her pussy. She climbed off the bed and went over to the floor length mirror. She spread her loins wide and continued to thrust a finger in and out of her juicy twat. "So that's what it looks like, eh," she mumbled. She rubbed and tugged on her clitoris. "That little twat-penis is getting nice and stiff. That ought to be some fun when I get it all the way hot and all." She rolled her finger up and down on the firming little pussy pecker. Then she started thinking back about something that would make her hotter still. Sharon Pettibone knew that more than half of all sex was psychological, and she also knew that if she could only think of something that might get the chills going for her, up and down her smooth spine, between her legs, across her chest, that then, with those psychological chills rolling up and down her body, she would not have to work so hard with her fingers on her clitoris in order to get to the orgasmic high she craved. She started thinking about something that she thought might turn her on.

Only at first she couldn't come up with the right fantasy. If it was the right man, then it wasn't the right place. And if it was the right place, well, then, it wasn't the right man. She kept probing her twat while trying to get the right combination of people and places. She wanted to make sure that she was imagining just the right thing to make her twat juicy and hot for sex. Because she wanted to masturbate herself into a perfect orgasm. And she wanted to do all of this while standing in front of the mirror.

But she gave up on the standing part. She sat down on the edge of the bed and sighed with relief. "I can still watch myself from here," she noted softly. "All I have to do is spread my legs a little more and keep my finger going." And that's what little Sharon Pettibone did. She spread her legs and wiggled her digit up and down next to her clitoris.

Sharon especially liked the feel of her clitoris getting erect. She could feel it happen. That hot little muscle of stringy flesh got all hard and aroused. It stood right up and begged for a rubbing. And that's what Sharon gave it. She rolled her fingers across that little thing like it was just the most obvious thing in the world to be doing, and like she'd done it a thousand and one times before. She squeezed it, pinched it off, flicked it up and down, right and left, and worked that little penis of hers until it was so hot and so stiff that it couldn't be moved without causing long rows of chills to go shooting up her spine and across her smooth tanned young belly. "Ahhh, yes," she moaned with every stroke, "I like that a lot." She let her mind try and conjure up something that might make her even hotter.

First she pictured a big hot dick. It was stiff and long and thick. The head of the hot penis was wide and much larger, Sharon felt, than the entrance to her twat. But she wanted it anyhow. She wanted something that thick and that big and fleshy, boney, to come storming into her body. She wanted to stuff herself with that thing and make her clit get a good rubbing from it. Of course, she couldn't just take a fictitious cock and rub herself with that. The big boner had to be attached to a man, to a big man, to a man that Sharon would find appealing in every way. That way the boner would get her hotter faster. And that, after all, was the object of her mental masturbation game.

She saw the man as blond. He had, like herself, a good tan and good body tone. He was, as they say, an all-American. His chest was lean and muscular. His stomach was lean and flat. His biceps were big and strong. His shoulders were broad, his hair long and neat, his legs thick and his thighs as strong as any tennis player Sharon could imagine. She was happy with her fantasy man, especially happy with the way she pictured his cock and balls. She was so careful in her thinking that she could picture his testicles even, and even the hairs on that crotch sack were important to her.

Sharon saw herself rubbing her fingers across the scrotum of her fantasy man. She took his balls in her two hands, in her ten fingers, and rubbed them gently back and forth. She handled the two fleshy golf balls like eggs, carefully, delicately, tenderly, but she also stimulated them so that the man's loins were covered with chills. She rubbed her fingers, her palms, up and down between the man's legs, and she made sure also to go for a little slide on his back side. She had him turn around so she could do that.

She asked him if he would bend over. She gave him a name just then. She called him Joe. "Joe," she said, "would you mind if I rubbed your ass cheeks a little? You'll have to bend over for me to do it. Or lay down." Joe smiled and said he wouldn't mind.

Sharon took to sliding her open palms up and down his creamy white cheeks. She rubbed at his buttocks and then used one finger to go for a tickling slide between the hefty buns. She reached a hand around the front of Joe's body, too. There she held onto his powerful sex organ. She rolled the tool from side to side, shifted with it, rubbed it and made it strong. She wanted to be sure that he, Joe, got the best treatment possible from her.

After a little while she leaned forward. She pressed her open lips to Joe's right bun. He wasn't one of those men with hairy ass cheeks. He was slippery smooth and slick. She licked his buttock and then pressed her mouth to the other one. She coated the crack in his cheeks with her tongue, too. She wanted to make sure that the man got all the best treatment possible because it made her hotter in her cunt to do so. She loved licking him out and reaming his anus.

After she had spread her tongue just about everywhere up and down his cheeks she had him turn over again. Now, as she had suggested, they were laying on the bed. He showed her his meaty dick and his big balls. It was only natural that she go to work on them, too. She spread her tongue out and licked. She tickled his testicles with her mouth muscle. She coated them with saliva. When his nuts were properly stimulated, she took to working out on his boner. She applied her tongue to his meaty hog. She rolled her tongue up and down on the sides of the shaft, and she worked the tip of her tongue against the tip of his penis. She made sure that the rim, likewise, was properly sucked up. This she did by taking the entire head into her face. Inside her mouth it was easy for her to get the thing sopping wet and juicy. She pressed her tongue flat against it. Then she started to slide. Up and back, back and forth, from side to side--she made sure that the entire muscle was getting a good blow job, a proper stiff rubbing from her mouth. She attached her hand around the thick shaft and rubbed her lips on and off the joint several times in a row. It didn't take her long to have that muscle of Joe's so thick and so full of hot erection blood that she thought it might just explode in her face. When she started thinking like this she changed her fantasy because she needed that boner erection to fill her pussy breach.

"Come on, Joe," she told her man, "I want you to fuck me in the pussy. You have a big boner now, so stuff me up good with that thing and make me cum nice, eh?" She smiled and readied herself so that Joe could get his huge bone meat into her body. She spread out on the bed and gave him a good look-see into her hole. "Take a look at that," she commanded him. "Don't you just love the shape of my twat-hole? My lips are nice and juicy. My insides are dying to gush on your thick boner, baby. All you have to do is screw me. All you have to do is go and drill me with that branding iron pecker of yours. If you stick it right in me, you'll be able to make yourself the happiest man in the world. Don't you know that? Just stick it right on in me and make my beaver pie pussy go wild. I want it, Joe. I want that hot stick of pecker flesh. I want it in me because I'm one of the horniest wild women you're ever going to meet. You know what I mean? I'm the horniest young girl you ever did see. I've got my legs spread out for you so you can get that hot cock meat of yours into my pussy flesh. Nothing else, Joe, is going to make me happy. So what do you say?"

As in all dreams, Joe said exactly what Sharon Pettibone wanted him to say: "Baby, spread that pie out a little more for me. I'm ready to stick you good. I'm going to put this big hot fuck rod of mine all the way down the throat of that meat pussy of yours. I'm going to turn your sexy insides into stew. You're going to be sex soup. You know what I mean? I'm going to take this big stiff boner muscle of mine and make you so hot that you'll never know what hit you. You ready for that? You ready for one hell of a hot fucking, babydoll?"

He smiled and grabbed her titties with his two hands. He massaged her breast flesh, especially the tips of her nipples. She liked that, the way he went rubbing that way, the way he kneaded the flesh of her big boobs. "I like the way you hold me, Joe. It makes me so damn fucking hot. You know what I mean? I like that a lot." She rolled her body up against his. She reached around and held onto his slick buns and caressed them. She rubbed a finger lightly up and down between the cheeks of his ass. She used her all to get him good and hot. She liked the idea of making this man hotter than she was. In fact, it made her feel even sexier to work out on his body. She liked rubbing him, playing with his genitals, making him as horny as possible.

"Alright," she said finally, reaching do between her supple loins where his stick was rubbing, "it's time." And she took the head of his big hot cock meat and pressed it up against the tip of her clitoris. The underside of his hot pecker head went sliding against the tip of her clit. She worked her hips up and down against his flesh tool. She made sure that his joint was angled right so that his pointy muscle went up and down. against her twat lips. That was the most important part to her, that his cock muscle get into those slippery parts of her cave. She liked that the best. "Mmmmm good," she hummed when he finally landed his joint into her the right way, "I like that the best, honeybunch. I like that the best of all..." She rocked up and down and climbed the flesh of his tree with her hot pussy lips. Soon she had all of his joint down deep inside her body where she could use it to best advantage. "Ahhh, yes," she told Joe, still holding onto his buns and still rocking up and down to get the fuck up to the highest pitch possible, "it's only going to be a minute now, honey. Just one... minute... more... She rolled her body weight into his groin and clutched at his buttocks with her two hands. She had him stiff and hard inside her. "It's ME CUMING!!" She juiced all over his rod (her fingers, really) and came and came and came.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.