Sex Procurer - Cover

Sex Procurer

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Novel-Pocketbook  

Soon we were making the rounds I'd gone with the previous bitch, Susie. We were hitting the stage shows, and sweet and innocent Lucy was doing exactly the same thing as Susie had done, letting herself be fucked in front of a hall full of guys, taking me in her cunt or mouth, putting on the performance exactly as I knew she would from the minute I first marked her.

There was the dog, too. I got Rover out of a kennel where I had kept him during most of my travels. He was a lot older, and had forgotten what cunt was about. But the minute he was lined up with the stuff, his memory came back, and he smelled and licked like the Rover of old. Lucy loved his dick in her twat, too, though at first she pretended to think it was simply dreadful that I should ever want her to fuck a dog.

So Rover and I put on the old act for the troops wherever they booked us, and the crowds went wild. Yet I wanted something more, had determined I would have something more even in the first time I had spotted Lucy on that street that afternoon in her home town. And the "something different" came one day in the example of Esel.

That was the donkey's name. He was a beautiful little thing, like something left over from a Walt Disney cartoon. He was a kind of little butterball and cute as they come. And he came, too. Let me tell you about that.

When I brought him home one evening to the house we occupied on the edge of the town where we were living for awhile and from which we traveled to other towns in the area, Lucy was surprised. "Whatever on earth are you doing with a mule?" she asked, looking at Esel and bemused by his cute appearance.

"It's a donkey," I corrected. "A mule can't fuck."

She didn't know what I meant, but accepted it scientifically. After all, that's the definition of a mule, isn't it? And besides, she was intrigued by the animal, and spent a lot of time with it.

That night I said to her "Suppose Esel fucked you." We were in bed and I had my fist up her hole, banging hell out of her. It was something I never had let her lose the feel of. I believe in hooking a broad on a habit; and with Lucy, it was for a purpose I never had stopped planning.

"Esel fuck me?" she said dumbly even while her eyes were glazed and while she was humping my fist like a madwoman. Yet she had time to think of that, see? So I knew the mark was ready.

"Sure," I said, "it's no different than fucking a fist. It's the same thing-except it's with a dick. Besides, you've screwed Rover. So you know something about animals."

She said nothing, but ran through a come wildly. Then, exhausted, slowly recuperating, she looked to me, my fists still in her wet hot runt. "Are you thinking about the act?" she asked me in a sly way, yet one in which she revealed she knew exactly what I was thinking.

"Would you mind?" I said.

"Whatever you think, Ace," she gave me back. There it was: a broad's old excuse. Whatever the guy thinks is what she'll do. Bullshit. I knew damned well she wanted to screw that donkey, and she wanted to screw him badly.

There was a reason for that. As I've said, I never stopped fucking her with my fist. Oh, I had topped her with my peter, and we performed with my peter and not my fist in the acts in front of groups. But I knew she didn't half as much enjoy my dick as she did my fist. I had arranged it exactly so that she never should like anything better than my fist. I wanted her to want a donkey's dong. And I knew now that she was wanting exactly that.

"Let's bring him into the bedroom," I said, getting off the rack. "What the hell. Let's have some fun." And I went to the backyard where we had that animal tied. Bringing him back, I said, standing him beside the bed, seeing ourselves with the donkey in a set of mirrors we had around our bed to look at ourselves, "Play with his dong, Luce. Have fun with his dong awhile."

She looked at me but only for a second. It was a suggestion she wanted to hear. And she rolled to the edge of the bed, went under him with a hand and began creasing his dick's tip. It wasn't long before Esel had a hard-on to rock a continent. She was amazed at its size. "It's the biggest thing I've ever seen," she gushed. And she kept right on giving it the treatment. She loved it. Her eyes went big, and I could see her drooling. She wanted nothing better than to have his pork in her mouth.

But I didn't want that yet. I wanted her to anticipate fucking him. I wanted to build her guts to a solid groan from the thoughts of having his enormous yang in her hole. So I told her we wouldn't have them fuck yet. Instead we would do something else.

"But how will I know how it feels if I don't try him?" she asked like a little girl wheedling a nickel for an all-day sucker. "If I have to fuck him in front of the clubs, I ought to know how it feels."

"No," I said. "Suck him off if you want to. But no fucking. Not yet."

"Suck him off?" The thought amused her, and she grinned big as she looked at that fantastic long cock hanging from his scrotum. And then she simply rolled off the bed and went beneath him. She didn't need another word. She lapped at his dick while she held its gigantic root, and she lipped and licked it this way and that. Esel's rod grew even greater, and he began pawing the carpet and making crazy little neighing sounds as he threw back his head and turned slightly one way and the other.

She got under him on her knees, settling back on her shins, gripped his rod with both her little hands, and then began a thorough sucking job. His dick was too big to consume without stretching her mouth to its maximum opening. And she was going crazy from the pressure at the sides of her lips. It was everything she ever wanted, and more. And she worked Esel's gigantic rod for all it was worth.

She played fingers up and down its length, mouthed as much of its head as she could, licked its red immensity in all directions, lubed his cock with its pearly juice, and went crazy as he started trying to fuck her. Finally, she told me to turn him so that he went with his forepaws onto the bed while she sat against the bed and sucked his dick. She turned so that her knees were raised, her feet planted firmly against the floor, and she simply relaxed against the bed while he proceeded to fuck her mouth.

And he rammed her solidly. He gave her everything that was in him. He walloped that long cock again and again into her mouth, and all the time he grunted and groaned from the obvious good feeling her lips were giving him. She closed her eyes meanwhile, placed her fingertips along his shaft, and simply let him jam it to her mouth. Finally she practically gagged from the way he plunged his rod into her mouth, and he started going like a crazy beast solidly down her throat.

He came in a tremendous explosion, suddenly letting out a wild neigh at the ceiling, losing his cool totally, and shot everything in him to her mouth. And she loved it, of course. As I knew she would, she swallowed everything that animal could give her. She took it all, and you could see her gulping it down, just swallowing every bit of donkey come. It was a sight to see.

Afterwards she nibbled Esel's dick and licked him clean, going up and down his head, loving every last pearly drop of his creamy big come. She licked that donkey like it was a kitten and she was a cat. And she made him hard all over again, just from her licking.

"Now please let me fuck him," she begged, his cock enormous again. "Ace, we can't afford to waste something like this." She wagged his frantic dick and made the whole thing a joke. But I knew she wanted that pork in her bun badly.

"No," I said, leading Esel away, even while the animal protested and balked. I beat his flank, and he kicked at the air, and finally he only went when she went with him, playing with his rod as we all went into the backyard and tied him up again. Then nothing would do but she had to suck him, because that crazy beast starters neighing madly when we tried to ditch the bastard. And it all ended up with Lucy naked beneath him in that garden, their forms outlined by the moonlight, as she brought him to another big come down her throat. "Oh, he's so wonderful," she said, afterwards, licking her lips where the come dribbled from them. And she went back into the house looking like she had just found the true faith.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.