Sex Procurer - Cover

Sex Procurer

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Novel-Pocketbook  

Let me describe it for you, before I go on to tell about our trip to the border. There we were with the mark among us, and I was sending my spear into her vault, reaming her cunt from behind beautifully. I could see myself in an adjacent vanity mirror, and I was holding her hips, she was on her knees, I had my belly against her ass cheeks, and I was laughing like hell at myself in that mirror from the good feeling it was giving me to ram her bun that way.

All the while Higgie was in front of her on his knees, his back against the headboard, and he had his cock in her mouth. She was on her elbows and had her neck strained and was gobbling his pork, her eyes closed and tears flowing from them. And he was fucking her solidly into her mouth.

Beside her, on her own knees, Angie was reaching up to play with the dope's nipples, feeling Sally's titties, and occasionally going under her to suck her nips. And Sally was responding by shaking all over and by wriggling her can at me. And we all were having one helluva good time.

Soon Higgie and I started working for our comes. Looking into the mirror, I could see his tension mount the same as did mine. We both were grinning at that mirror, watching what was happening like a couple of happy kids, and we hardly could keep our eyes open. Soon all we could do was fuck what was in front of us. I couldn't see my spear going in and out of her bun because she had her ass smack against my belly, and vice versa. But just watching Higgie's big dick go in and out of her mouth turned me on some more, and soon I was imagining that his cock was my own and that I was studding the bitch from both ends. And it sent the old cream high in my balls, and soon I was ready to pop.

That's when I savagely grabbed her hips, didn't laugh anymore but just raged, "You fucking lousy bitch, I'm going to send my payload into you now. I'm going to wallop you good with my come, you lousy twat. I'm going to give you the treatment now, believe me." And I seared her cunt hard and heavy and fast, fast, fast, with my powerful rod.

It was a wild and good feeling, something crazy, and I felt the jism rushing out from my balls and along my pole and straight into her hot cunt. I felt it spilling away, and I felt the relief coming to my ached groin. I shoved and shoved and felt the tremendous pressure release itself from my loins as I spilled my crap into her. It was great. I hated the bitch, but I loved to pour that jism up her hole.

At the same time Higgie gave her the treatment, too. He sent his come solidly into her mouth. And he squeezed her throat, too. "Bitch," he snapped, "swallow every ounce of it. You hear? Don't let a drop go unswallowed. Take it right down into your bowels, you bitch. Take it all." And he made her swallow every drop of his come.

The cunt bawled, naturally. It pleased me. I wanted to beat the shit out of her, too, because I wanted to be pleased even more. But it was good just to see her bawl. Like a nut, she remained on her elbows and knees, let me stay in her hole and kept Higgie's dick in her mouth despite all her crying. I knew that she was a bitch like every other bitch. They're all the same. They pretend they're worth something, and they all end up the same way, needing cock and holding onto it whenever they get the smallest chance. Bitches.

Then we got the hell out of there. We said we were just going for a ride, and we dressed and got the hell out of there. First though Angie took Sally into the bathroom for a shower, and they went together into the stall and closed the curtain on themselves. Higgie and I peeked in to see if Angie was keeping up the act, and she was, because they were embracing, kissing deeply and shoving their bodies together the way it was supposed to be. Naturally, Sally was reacting from self-pity and sorrow, and Angie was using the situation perfectly.

As Higgie whispered to me when he saw that, "Before it's over, that cunt will be willing to do anything." And that's why Angie got Sally to eat her on the way down to the border.

It started as a simple ride around town, as I've said, but then Higgie got the idea we ought to see some friends he said he had on the border. Angie protested that it might be too far for Sally to go. I said Sally had traveled plenty of places. Angie asked Sally if that was true. Sally was iffy. Then Angie changed her mind about it being too far, pretended that Sally had satisfied her with a comment that Sally was "used to everything," something which Sally hadn't even said, and then Angie started hugging Sally in the back seat, loving her, saying Sally was the sweetest girl she ever had met and everything else along that stupid line.

It wasn't long before the psychology of the situation took over. Sally, apparently in self-pity and needing strong comfort which Angie gave her and with a determination also to prove to Angie that she could do all things without qualms, soon took off her clothes with Angie's help, did the same for Angie, and proceeded to start the Les act in the rear seat.

Higgie and I watched the performance through the rearview mirror. It was a beautiful thing to see. Let me describe it for you. Angie moved Sally low on the back seat, raised Sally's legs around her own shoulders, then went onto the seat herself on an angle, so that one of her feet was on the floor and the other knee was on the seat. She caressed the outsides of Sally's thighs, grabbed the mark's rump, and went low and swift for the kill. If you looked closely in the rearview, every once in awhile, you could see Angie's expert tongue darting in for the kill.

Sometimes too, Angie would raise her head and start licking Sally's tits, giving those hefty orbs a lot of good kisses, licking all around the wide aureoles and bringing the nips to outstanding thrusts. And Sally soon stopped her whimpering from self-pity and now whimpered and moaned and sighed from good feeling. And sometimes the mark even managed to open her eyes and look down at her benefactress very pleasedly, a small and happy lingering smile on her paralyzed lips. And it wasn't long before the mark threw her head back against the seat, opened her mouth in a gasp, closed her eyes tightly, and began thumping Angie's mouth with her hump.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.