Sex Ahead - Cover

Sex Ahead

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 -

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Novel-Pocketbook  

The way young Manley got started fooling around with Patricia Preston wasn't all that different from the way any local eighteen- year-old boy made out with an attractive thirty-six-year-old woman. If you lived in Tuttleville, you'd know there was a lot of that going on. A stranger however, would never realize it.

The women of Tuttleville - and the teenage girls too - were rather clanish. They didn't take to strangers. Men from out of town, business men, traveling salesmen and the like, came away with the impression that the ladies who lived there, were pure- minded, well behaved women who didn't stand for any fooling around and only had sex with their husbands.

Nothing could have been farther from the truth, as most of the boys in their senior year at Tuttleville High School knew only too well. Their favorite sport wasn't football or basketball. It was crawling between the legs of all those married women who loved making it with a horny teenage stud. More than just a few neglected wives were getting a little on the side from some teenage kid, who lived just down the street or over on the next block. Young Manley was getting his full share of that kind of action. He was fucking Mrs. Carpenter over on the next street, and Mrs. Tamerlin who was his next door neighbor. What made it different with him and Mrs. Preston, was that they weren't neighbors. Patricia Preston was his mother.

Maybe that's what made it so easy. They lived in the same house and they were alone together a lot. Manley was hot and horny for his mother and it helped considerably when he became aware that she had the hots for him too, even if she wouldn't admit it, even to herself.

Their intimacy came about in easy stages, with Manley making a little more progress each time. He came home from school one day to find his mother applying lotion to her body, because she had been out in the backyard on a beach towel, sunning herself. When Manley came into her room, she let him take over the job and he did so eagerly. He spread the oil slowly and gently over her neck and shoulders, and then all over her back. The upper part of her bikini was lying on the bed where she had tossed it, and Manley began to apply the lotion all around and over her luscious round tits. He was having himself a grand time when his mother realized she hadn't got any sun on her boobs, so it wasn't necessary to put any lotion there.

Unperturbed, Manley then massaged the lotion into her legs, from her ankles right up to the crotch of her bikini. His mother let him, even though he spent a lot of time rubbing between her thighs, while he kissed her with his tongue probing deep into her mouth in search of hers. She was breathing quite heavily when she whispered, "That's not the way a young man should be kissing his mother."

She didn't seem to notice, or pretended not to, the way he was feeling between her legs.

Whenever Manley's father was out for the evening, back to the office or to a lodge meeting, Manley would take his mother out, to dinner or to a movie. In the movie he would sit with his arm around her, while he took her hand in his and in the dark they would neck like two teenage lovers. Once, when he freed his hand from his mother's, he eased it up under her skirt, up between her legs, all the way to the crotch of her panties. He had succeeded in getting his fingers in around the legband and was feeling her cunt. When he got that far, she took his hand away and scolded him in a whisper, saying, "Now that's not for you, because I'm your mother."

One evening when Manley and his mother were alone together, they were sitting cuddled up together on the couch in the living room, talking about sex.

His mother said, "I find it very hard to talk to anyone about sex, except to you."

She had no trouble at all discussing sex with her son, and they made some startling confessions to each other. Manley even confessed that his first piece of ass was with Mrs. John Bentley (Sally), an attractive woman about his mother's age and his mother's very dear friend.

Before long she told him, "I wasn't a virgin when I married your father and I made the mistake, later on, of telling him."

When she saw how interested her son was in hearing about her sexual indiscretions when she was his age, she went on.

"I wasn't really in love with your father. I married him because I was already pregnant - with you. During the first two years of my marriage, I told him all sorts of stories about myself that I should have kept quiet about. I told him about the seventeen boys who fucked me during my senior year in high school. They're grown up now of course, and several of them work with your father and one of them is his boss."

"Wow, Mom. That must have really surprised him," said Manley. "What else did you tell him?"

"I told him how my parents always went away somewhere for the weekend and while they were gone, I slept with my brother and he'd fuck me nearly all night long. But I was really foolish to tell him about Mr. Davis, the druggist, who would fuck me in the back of his store, up to the time his wife came in one day and caught us at it. By then of course, Mr. Davis had planted his seed and I was pregnant. Your father never recovered from those stories. They awakened his jealousy and doubts. And our life together, at times, has been almost intolerable."

After his mother told him all this, Manley was so hot and horny he could hardly sit still. He wanted to fuck his mother more than he'd ever wanted anything in his whole life. And he knew she wanted that just as much as he did, if she could only just let herself go and allow it to happen. The reason she told him what she did, he knew, was because it got her sexually hot and excited letting him know about it.

He tried his best to fuck her that night and his mother was so aroused, so hot and willing, he was certain now he was going to make it. They were snuggled up in one another's arms kissing like lovers, rather than mother and son. He had her dress up around her waist and her panties were on the floor. He had a finger in her cunt as he kissed her, and his mother's ass was wriggling about on the couch. He unzipped his pants, hauled out his bone hard pecker and let his mother feast her eyes on it. He placed her hand on it and she left it there, her fingers curled around the sturdy shaft.

He kissed her again while he played with her pussy some more, and she began to move her hand up and down on his cock. When he had her so worked up he knew she wouldn't refuse him anything, he stretched her out on the couch. One of her legs was up on the back of the couch, her other on the floor. Her thighs were wide apart and the lips of her cunt flowered open, ready to receive him. With the speed of light he tugged off his shoes, socks, shirt, pants and undershorts and got onto the couch between her legs. He leaned over her, his weight on his arms. The head of his cock was less than an inch from touching the warm slick lips of her cunt, when he heard his father's car pull into the driveway.

Frantically his mother leaped off the couch, grabbed up her panties from the floor, dashed upstairs and into the bathroom. Quickly he gathered up his clothes and raced up the stairs after her, then turned into his own room and closed the door. Sweating because of his close escape, he was putting on his undershorts when he heard his father come through the front door downstairs.

One night shortly after that when his father wasn't home, his mother came into his room and Manley's cock sprang to attention inside his pajama bottoms. He loved the way his mother gazed at his bare chest, like she was really turned on. She was such a gorgeous creature, all curves and softness. Her mouth was sensuous, her hair dark and luxuriant. She looked like she was ready and eager to get laid, and Manley was sure he wouldn't have any trouble fucking her now. After all, she came into his room, didn't she?

Aside from the fact that they loved each other as mother and son, there was a strong current of attraction between them that was highly physical. They were always on the verge of getting into bed together, but never quite making it. This was because his mother somehow managed to fend him off, or because his father was close by and he didn't dare try anything. Yet when they were alone together, she looked like she was hot and ready for him to take her.

She sat on the side of the bed and kicked off her shoes. She looked at her legs and said, "I think they are too thick!"

Manley replied, "They are not, Mom. They're perfect. I adore them. I'm crazy about your legs."

"Do you like my new stockings?" she asked, and raised her skirt right up to her thighs to show him.

His mother never owned pantyhose. She despised them. Her stockings were not ordinary nylons either. They were expensive and had an interesting design running all through them. Yet Manley felt his mother was using them only as an excuse to show him her legs, her exposed thighs and her brief panties.

She decided she would take a shower and told him she wouldn't be long. In a short while she was back in his room, wearing a dressing gown that was so thin he could see through it. He could certainly tell that she had nothing on underneath it. As if that weren't enough, she let the dressing gown come open as she stood with her legs a little apart. She looked to Manley like she was close to an orgasm, and that the touch of his hand on her tits or her cunt would do it. His mother made no attempt to close the dressing gown when she sat on the side of the bed to put her stockings on.

Manley couldn't hold back any longer. He dropped to his knees, in front of her and put his hand on the soft humid hair between her legs. He stroked it gently, saying, "It's so lovely, so soft and beautiful. It's a shame to keep it out of sight, Mom. Especially from me, when I appreciate it so. Oh Mom, I can't believe how beautiful you are between your legs."

She seemed ready and willing for whatever he wanted to do, the way her flesh looked, her cunt open like a flower, the way her legs were spread. The lips of her pussy were so wet and inviting. His mother spread her legs wider to let him look at it. He touched it gently and spread the lips, thrilled at how moist they were. She smelled fresh and clean after her shower, yet there was the distinct exciting scent that comes from a woman's cunt when she is hotly aroused.

She felt it when he touched her clitoris and let out a little moan of delight. He could hardly wait until she felt the bigger pleasure, the one she would feel when his long hard cock went up into her.

He kissed her clitoris, wet now from her arousal. Her cunt tasted like a seashell, a wonderful fresh salty seashell.

"Oh Mom!" he moaned, kissing, licking and probing with his tongue. She fell back onto the bed, presenting her exposed cunt to him, warm and moist, like a camelia, like rose petals, like velvet satin. It was hotly aroused and she was offering it to him.

Her legs hung over the side of the bed, her cunt open. He pressed his nose into it, kissed it, inserted his tongue. She did not move to stop him. She didn't move at all, except for a gentle wriggling of her ass.

Her clitoris stiffened like a nipple. His head between her legs was caught in the most delicious vise of satiny smooth flesh.

His hand traveled upward to her full round tits and caressed them. His mother sighed, letting him know she liked that. She moaned as he began kissing, licking and sucking her cunt with increasing urgency. Her hands traveled down and joined his mouth in fondling her cunt. It was apparent she liked to be touched at the mouth of her snatch. She touched the places with him, like she was pointing out the spots that would really set her off. He licked around the opening where he wanted so much to shove in his prick and move it around until he made her scream with pleasure. He would do that, very soon now. His mother wasn't refusing him anything. He pushed his tongue into her opening as far as it would go. He took her bare ass in his two hands and while he was eating her, his fingers pressed into the soft flesh of her bum, traveled around its firmness into its curve, and his finger touched the sensitive mouth of her asshole and pushed into it gently.

Suddenly his mother gave a start, as if he had touched off an electric spark. She moved her ass to get more of his finger. He shoved it in farther, all the while licking and sucking on her cunt. His mother moaned and began to undulate.

When she sank downward, she felt his probing finger, and when she rose upward she met his kissing, licking, sucking mouth and his darting tongue. With every move he felt his mother's quickening rhythm, until she let out a little cry, had a long sustained spasm, then cooed like a pigeon. With his finger in her ass and his mouth on her cunt, he brought her off once, twice, and then a third time.

While she sailed through her last orgasm, Manley tugged at the strings holding up his pajama bottoms and impatiently rid himself of the garment.

His mother fell over, panting and gasping, and pulled Manley onto the bed with her, so that he was lying on his side facing her.

"Oh Manley, what have you done to me? What have you done to your mother?" She kissed him long and passionately, tasting the juices of her cunt on his mouth. "Oh you naughty boy! You made it so wonderful for your mother!"

Her arms flailed about as she struggled out of her dressing robe. Then she pressed her naked body up tightly against his, one leg coming up over him, locking him to her. They kissed again.

While their arms were about each other and his hand was on her shapely ass, the head of his cock was positioned right at the entrance to her cunt. It touched her moist pussy lips and set him on fire. He couldn't miss this time. He made a humping movement with his hips and the head of his cock, followed by two inches of thick solid shaft, went up into her.

"No, darling!" his mother gasped. "Not now! There isn't time. Your father will be home any minute!"

He didn't believe her. She wasn't stalling him anymore. He had his prick in her, part of it anyway, and she was now going to get it all. He rolled her onto her back and he came up over her. He had a firm grip on her ass and he pushed for all he was worth. So well lubricated was his mother's cunt that he went in all the way. Regardless of the fact that her cuntal passage was a tight fit and his hard cock was enormous, he was in her right up to his balls.

"Darling, stop!" she called in a fierce whisper. "I hear your father's car in the driveway!"

That wouldn't work this time, he thought. He whispered back, as if there was someone there who might overhear what he was saying to her. "I'm in you, Mom. I'm fucking you at last. I'm going to fuck you until I make you feel so good, you'll come back to me for more, again and again."

He didn't hear his father's car pull into the driveway. He didn't hear his father come in the front door, either. But luck was with them both that night. His father, instead of coming up the stairs, hollered up from the hallway.

"Patricia? You ready yet? Get a move on. We should have been at the Hendersons a half hour ago. I got delayed at the office."

His mother let out a startled cry and uncunted him. He rolled onto his back as she pushed him off her and scrambled off the bed. Grabbing her robe, she shot out the door and into the bathroom. So quick was her exit, she was gone even while Manley's cock was spurting out its heavy charge, all over his belly, his chest and right up to his chin.

It took Manley a while to get over his frustration. He lay there on the bed until he heard his mother and father leave for their dinner date with the Hendersons, then he got up and went into the bathroom. After his shower he began to see the humor in the incident and he thought it was funny. It was also thrilling and exciting. He'd actually had his big hard prick in his mother's cunt! Right up to his balls! Her one and only objection was that they didn't have enough time, before his father was due to arrive home. She didn't raise any fuss about the fact that he was going to screw his mother. Hell, she wanted his cock just as much as he wanted her pussy. And if the old man hadn't come home when he did, he would still be fucking her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.