Sex Ahead - Cover

Sex Ahead

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 -

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Novel-Pocketbook  

With the coffee pot in her hand, Dorothy Baker went over to the kitchen table where her two good friends, Mary Anne Overton and Jennifer Henderson were sitting.

"More coffee, girls?" she asked.

"Not for me, thanks," said Mary Anne. "Hadn't we better be going? When there's a sale on, the store might be crowded."

"We have time. It's still early," Dorothy replied. "How about you, Jennifer?"

"Yes, I will," said Jennifer. "Say, why don't we give Irma Thatcher a call and see if she'd like to go with us? We can pick her up on the way."

"That's a good idea," said Dorothy. "Okay with you, Mary Anne?"

Of course," replied Mary Anne, smiling up at her. "I should have thought of it myself. Irma is always a lot of fun."

"The more the merrier," said Dorothy, picking up the kitchen phone and dialing.

She stood listening to it ring and counting them. When she counted twelve, she put the receiver back.

"Nobody home?" asked Mary Anne.

"I guess not," Dorothy shrugged. "I suppose she and her son Richard are out someplace."

"Maybe she heard about the sale too," said Jennifer, "and is already on her way there!"

"Maybe we'll meet her there," said Mary Anne. "Let's go."

"I'm ready," said Jennifer, getting up from the table. "And if Irma isn't there, well, she just missed out on a good sale, that's all."

Three blocks over, at the Thatcher residence, it did appear that no one was home, but that was only the way it appeared to anyone passing by. Upstairs in Irma's bedroom, young Richard glanced at the phone on the bedside table.

"It's stopped ringing," he said.

"Good," said Irma. "It couldn't have been anything important. Not as important as what we're doing now."

"Right..." said Richard, before he gave his mother a long sexy, tongue probing kiss.

"Ummm, darling, it feels so good when you have your hand there, and your finger... But I can think of something else that would feel even better in there."

Irma Thatcher's words were a soft whisper in the ear of her eighteen-year-old son, as her legs spread apart so he would get the idea. While they lay side by side on her bed, both of them naked and with their arms about each other, his hand stroked up and down the soft inner-flesh of her thigh, getting her aroused to the point that she was going to get off without him, if he didn't hurry up and shove his prick into her.

From time to time Irma had been fucked by other eighteen- year-old boys throughout her years of marriage, but not one of them had spent any time on foreplay. Each had the same thought, to get his prick into her and fuck, whether she was ready for it or not. Because of that, she wasn't too impressed with teenage cock, except that her son was remarkably different. He made sure he had her ready and eager for his prick before he fucked her. He spent a lot of time on foreplay, more than he ever needed to, so that he was a terrible tease. It seemed to delight him that often her first climax hit her just from him sucking on her boobs, and her second from him kissing her cunt, or tickling it with his fingers.

God, the very idea that her son had his head between her legs was enough to get her off. She would grab hold of his head, her fingers tangling in his hair and pull his mouth tight against her snatch, while she wriggled her ass all over the bed. She'd climax again and again, like she was trying to drown him in her orgasmic juices.

While she kissed him full on the mouth, her tongue probing for his, Irma reached down to take a firm grip on the solid shaft of her son's cock. Quickly she guided it to her open snatch. She wanted to feel this wonderful, throbbing alive cock in her pussy. This was their first fuck that morning. There would be a second and of course a third. Once was never enough, not when she had her son all to herself, while his father was at the office. She loved to feel his prick inside her stroking back and forth, slowly at first and then with increasing speed. Her son's cock never failed to set her on fire. Often she lay there, letting her son fuck her all day long. When she was feeling that horny, she simply said to hell with the housework.

There was that time when her husband, George, came home from the office shortly after five, expecting his supper to be ready and she and her son were still in bed, fucking. They broke some kind of a record getting their clothes on, when they heard his car in the driveway. Luckily for them George stopped to talk to his neighbor for a while, which gave them time to change the come- stained sheets and make the bed, and for her to comb her hair.

Irma knew all too well what the penalty would be if she and her son were ever caught. If her husband ever found out that right after he left the house in the morning, his son got into bed with her and fucked her hour after hour, her marriage would be a disaster area. And if he ever found out she let her son fuck her in the ass, when she wouldn't let him do that to her, it would freak him right out.

But Irma had good reasons for that, she often told herself. She was sure her husband would be too rough when he did it to her that way, whereas her son was always so gentle. And besides, her adorable, loving son was so thoughtful and considerate of her, he could talk her into anything.

She smiled lewdly as she rubbed the bulbous-shaped head of her son's cock along the warm slippery lips of her pussy.

"You like that, don't you darling?" she whispered. "Doesn't that feel nice when your big hard woman pleaser touches your mother's hot pussy?"

Richard grinned at her. "You're really hot for it, aren't you Mom? Didn't I give you enough yesterday?"

"You were very good to your mother yesterday, darling," she said throatily. "But that was yesterday. God, what would I ever do if I had to go a whole week without you?"

Tugging gently at her son's cock, she tossed her head to fling a wave of chestnut colored hair from her eyes and she gazed at him lustfully. He gave her a pleased grin as he eased her onto her back and climbed between her widely parted legs.

"Now that's more like it," she sighed. "I look forward to these mornings so much, having you in bed with me."

She lay with her legs open obscenely, waiting for him to ease the head of his prick into her eagerly awaiting cunt. When he didn't do it, she pulled more insistently on his cock.

"Come on, Richard. What are you waiting for?"

"I just want to look at you first, Mom," he replied. "God, I must be the luckiest guy around, having such an attractive and sexy looking mother, and being able to fuck her."

With his ass resting on his heels, his eyes took in her sleek, naked thighs spread open and pressed on either side of his body. Running his hand along them made his mother shiver with desire. He thrilled to the feel of her stroking his cock faster and faster. He had excellent control. She could play with his cock without him having to worry that he would shoot his load all over her belly, like some teenage kid getting his first piece of ass. Even though her gorgeous naked body was a sight to behold, he knew it was even nicer when he was in her seething hot pussy right up to his balls.

He enjoyed looking at his naked mother. Her triangle of pussy hair was already wet with her cuntal secretions. He could see her cunt-lips, pink and open in obscene invitation to his prick. Soon, very soon he would have his cock up in there, right up past her belly button. She loved it when he went in deep, then deeper still. Deeper, she had told him than his father, or anyone else, had ever been. But he wanted to savor the sight of her heaving belly, her inviting navel, her luscious tits, for one moment more.

Those gorgeous boobs. He could almost shoot off his load every time he sucked on them. They were creamy white, satiny smooth, full and round, yet incredibly soft. Her nipples were stiff, pulsating with desire.

He was pleased that he had the control necessary to crouch between her legs and just look at her. Mrs. Hallahan - Gloria - down the street, had taught him all about control. She had taught him everything. Her husband was out of town on business a good deal of the time and Richard would sneak into her house by the back door, whenever he wasn't there. When Gloria found out he was a virgin, she was only too happy to be his teacher. She let him suck on her tits, which thrilled him so much he shot off his load in his undershorts. She was sweet and understanding about it. She stripped him naked, washed his cock and rinsed out his undershorts. When he finally left that day, they were dry.

After she hung up his undershorts, she took him into her bedroom, showed him her pussy and invited him to give it a kiss. It delighted her as much as it did him when he discovered he liked the taste and smell of it. Soon he was eating her and bringing her off, again and again, tickling her with his tongue in all the little places she pointed out to him.

But the biggest thrill of all was when he eased his long, thick and very hard cock up into her incredibly soft and warm cuntal passage. Day after day they fucked in every conceivable position. She taught him how to fuck a woman in the ass without hurting her, but instead, giving her and himself fantastic pleasure.

When she had taught him all about fucking, she then taught him all the many things that made women vulnerable to his charms. She told him of various approaches that a woman couldn't resist. He was a stud when she finished with him. He had a fabulous storehouse of knowledge.

And one night when his father was out of town on business, he used that knowledge to seduce his own mother!

He was so smooth in his approach and the things he did, that his mother didn't fully realize the significance of what had taken place between her and her son until after he had fucked her all night long. By then she didn't care. She'd never had it that good in her life, and it didn't bother her in the least that what she and her son were doing was incest. She didn't care that her friends and neighbors would be very shocked if they knew they were doing it. She made up her mind right then and there that nobody was ever going to find out about it, especially her husband. From that time on, she was ready and willing, whenever her son wanted her. The fact that he wanted her every afternoon as soon as he got home from school, only increased her happiness. Then school was out for the summer and the breakfast dishes and the housework didn't get done until after she and her son fucked.

He bent over his mother and sucked on one of her boobs. He heard her sigh and felt her tense all over. She arched her back and thrust her tits up at him, like she wanted to get her entire mound of flesh into his mouth. Richard licked and sucked and used his tongue to drive her frantic. After a while his mouth slid down the snowy white slope of her tit until his nose was in the valley between her mounds.

While he nipped and licked at her soft flesh, his mother thrashed around beneath him. In spite of her torment, she liked these moments almost as much as when she felt her son's prick in her and her hot, wet, tight cunt was clamping around it. But not quite. Nothing could take the place of her son pushing his prick into her and fucking her. She didn't mind that he was in control, because he was causing her as well as himself to feel intense pleasure.

"Don't be such a tease, Richard," she pleaded. "How much more of this do you think your mother can take? Do it to me now. I want you in me! "

He smiled at her, then she felt his hot wet tongue swirling about on one of her tits. He traced out the entire mound, then slowly, wetly and enticingly, licked up toward the hollow of her throat. She felt her heart beating faster and faster. Her boobs throbbed, her cunt throbbed, and even her asshole was beginning to get a ticklish feeling in it.

"Come on, darling," she coaxed. "Fuck your mother."

"In a minute, Mom."

Realizing what she had said and how it must have sounded, she wailed, "My God, how shameless can I get? Here I am begging my son to fuck me. I'll bet I'm the only mother in town who's ever said a thing like that."

"Maybe not, Mom," Richard said softly. "Maybe other guys around here are fucking their mothers. And they keep it a secret, just like we are!"

"Don't get started on that again," Irma said. "I just can't believe other mothers are behaving as outrageously as I am with you."

"What's so outrageous about a guy screwing his mother?" Richard asked softly. "Just because society says it's wrong, doesn't mean that it is. It's just a matter of opinion. If it's so wrong for a guy to fuck his mother, how come it feels so good?"

"Ummm, and it does feel good," Irma admitted.

"For me too. It feels great," he told her. "It's better with you than with anyone else I've done it to. It feels so good when I'm with you like this, Mom, that I'm going to go right on fucking you every chance I get."

"It gives me such a thrill to hear you say that, darling," said Irma, between kisses. "But much as I enjoy it, I can't help but feel that what we're doing isn't right. This isn't the proper way for a mother to raise her son."

Richard grinned at her. "You've already raised me, Mom. That's over and done with. Now you can just lie back and enjoy it. Isn't that what Dad did, when he built that patio at the back of the house? He spent several weekends working on it, now when he's home, he just sits out there and enjoys it. And that's what you're doing too, Mom. You spent a lot of time and effort, raising me to manhood. And now that I'm a man, why shouldn't you have me in bed with you, giving you pleasure?"

Irma chuckled. "You're going to make a wonderful lawyer. The way you talk, you make everything come out just the way you want it. But that doesn't change anything, doesn't change what your father would do, if he caught you in bed with me."

"That's true," said Richard easily. "That's just the way Dad is. I can understand him getting sore when one of his so-called friends makes a pass at you, letting you know he wants to fuck you. But with me it's different. I'm part of the family. Dad doesn't mind me taking the car when he's not using it. Why should he object to me fucking you, when he's not around to do it himself? When I have the car, he knows I'm taking care of it. Well, I'm taking care of you too, Mom, because Dad doesn't give you nearly as much cock as you need."

"What makes you think that?"

"If he was really looking after you, he'd give you a long passionate fuck every morning before he leaves for the office. That's when you're really hot for it. But he doesn't do it. He must know by now that's when you need it the most."

"You're very observant, aren't you?"

"Another thing Dad should do, is come home during lunch hour and give your pussy a going over, to keep you satisfied until he gets home at night to really look after you."

Irma sighed. "He used to do that, the first year we were married. Then he got involved in his business!"

"Well, the business I want to be involved in, is right here between my mother's legs," Richard said with a lewd grin.

His tongue made its way slowly upward. He licked and kissed her earlobe for a moment, which made Irma wiggle her ass frantically. Whenever he stuck his tongue in her ear she always thought she could come, just from him doing that. Her hand worked faster up and down on her son's cock. That mighty pillar of prick was going to feel like heaven to her. She could hardly believe now that she had that thick solid shaft in her only yesterday. Right now it seemed like she hadn't had it in a month.

Every second that her son delayed, carried her that much closer to coming. The sexual tension she felt in her belly and in her cunt was near its peak. Any second now she could pop.

She brought her legs up and locked her heels behind her son's back, in an attempt to get the head of his prick into her snatch.

"Come on, damn it. You've kept your mother waiting long enough. Screw me! Do it to me!"

Richard laughed and kissed her full on the mouth, thrusting his tongue in as far as it would go. Irma enjoyed the feel of his tongue pressing onto hers so erotically, in a way that a boy isn't supposed to kiss his mother. But she liked what was going on between her legs even more. She felt him move his hips forward, and the blunted head of his prick brushed along the sensitive moist lips of her cunt.

"Ummm! Oh lover!" she murmured, burying her face in her son's shoulder. "That's what mother wants. Give Mommy all that big long cock!"

He grinned at her and began tormenting her with his pecker. He moved it back and forth along her slippery gash and she felt her love oils oozing out to meet it, dribbling down the insides of her thighs and going between the cheeks of her ass. Her son's prick was slickly wet with it.

"You like this, don't you, Mom?" he teased, as he dragged his cock up and down in the trough formed by the lips of her twat. "Tell me how much you love it!"

"You know how much I love it," she said in a controlled whisper. "Would I be lying here, letting you torment me, if I didn't love that hard cock of yours? If it was the other way around and I was teasing you, you wouldn't take it for two minutes. You'd be out the door and screwing Helen Doberly next door. One of these days John Doberly is going to catch you fucking his wife. Then he'll send you back to your mother with your cock tied in a knot."

"No he won't, Mom," said Richard, "because I'm not fucking her anymore. Not since I started doing it with you. Helen's a great lay and it sure feels nice when I have my prick in her, but good as she is, she can't be compared with you. I'd rather fuck you than anyone in this whole town."

Hearing her son's words of loving praise, Irma could barely contain the heated emotions churning through her. Her sexual need for her son's cock was almost more than she could stand. She had been horny this morning while her son and his father sat with her at the breakfast table. Now her fire was raging. She was frantic with her need for him.

"Doesn't that feel good, Mom?" said Richard, brushing his cock over her pussy.

"You think you're king of the hill, don't you? Now that you have a good thing going with your mother, you think you're really somebody. Well mark my words, young man. As much as Mother loves having you in bed with her, she's going to take the wind out of your sails one of these days."

Suddenly she felt the bulbous-shaped head of his prick push its way in past her cunt-lips and bury itself a good two inches in her twat. It almost took her breath away. She cried out gleefully and gripped her son's arms for support. She felt like she was taking a fence post up her cunt. Her juices seeped around her son's thick shaft and lubricated it even more, for the rest of the trip up into her cunt.

"Oh darling! That's more like it!" she moaned. "Now fuck me!"

She was nearly out of her mind. He didn't ram it into her like a piledriver, as most young men would have done. She wouldn't have wanted that, not the way her son was hung. She liked it slow and easy, just the way she was getting it. Her son's prick was enormously long, but she could take it all, if he was careful about how he eased it into her. She didn't really mind that he tormented her with the slowness of his entry into her. She felt and enjoyed every single inch as it burrowed its way deeper and deeper into her.

"Ummm, more. Give me more."

"I will, Mom, I've got plenty more to go in."

He didn't hasten his entry into her slick-walled pussy. Instead, he carefully shoved inch after inch into her tight opening until his entire length was in her, hidden from sight but not unfelt. His mother thrashed around beneath him in the throes of sheer ecstasy.

Irma cooed with happiness. This was the best time of the whole day, as far as she was concerned, having her son in bed with her and feeling his enormous cock all the way up in her. She thrilled to the feel of his big hairy balls brushing against the sensitive ring of her bumhole. Once again her son's balls were where they belonged, nestled in the crack of her ass. And his pecker was up in her. Every single inch of his magnificent prick was hers to savor and enjoy.

She tensed her cunt walls, causing them to clamp around the thick shaft of her son's hefty cock. The sensitive nerve endings in her cuntal passage could define every contour of that mighty prick.

It felt like a pump handle inside her. She moaned with delight and began massaging the pillar of moving cock by sending small surges of muscular power to her cuntal walls. She could feel the plump knob as well as the thick vein on the underside of his shaft, pulsing against her tender pussy flesh. Every single vein and ridge on her son's fabulous tool thrilled her more than she thought was possible.

"Ohhh, you feel so good inside your mother's pussy," she moaned happily. "I'm so glad I'm your mother and entitled to first chance at your cock!"

"Sure, Mom. You're entitled," Richard agreed. "A guy's family comes first. Whoever wrote that a boy's best friend is his mother, really meant that a boy's best fuck is his mother. But he didn't dare put that down on paper. You come first with me, Mom. What I'm finding though, is that when I finally have you soothed and satisfied, I'm not much interested in doing it with anyone else."

"That's good," said Irma, giving him a loving kiss. "Then I won't have to worry about some teenage girl around here claiming you got her pregnant."

"What if I get you pregnant, Mom?"

Irma laughed. "That will never happen. Your mother isn't some dumb teenage twat, who doesn't know how to take care of herself, who thinks that protection means making you wear a rubber."

A look of distaste spread across Richard's face. "I can't stand those things. Monica Davis down the street, made me put on one of those things, before I fucked her. I hated it."

"Well don't you worry, darling," Irma soothed. "You'll never have to wear one of those nasty raincoats, while you're being good to your mother."

Her son was a master at stringing her out sexually. He could get her all worked up and then hold off on fucking her until she was nearly frantic. He was a terrible tease, yet she loved him for it, because it always moved her up to new heights of passion. Then he gave her a little taste of what was to come. Just a little. And he teased and tormented her until she could hardly speak coherently. Just when she was positive she couldn't take it anymore, she discovered that she could. And she enjoyed it all the more.

Her son had to be one in a million and she was so happy she had first claim on him. She wouldn't always, maybe for six years at the most. Then he'd be twenty-four and likely have himself a wife. But in the meantime she was going to get all she could out of this forbidden and outrageous relationship she had going with him.

And maybe, just maybe, the fact that he had a wife, wouldn't mean that he would stop slipping it to her. At forty-two, she might still be just as attractive as she was now, and her son would come to see her a couple of times a week. Then they would go into her room, get onto the bed naked and he would fuck her like he had always done. Her son was quite capable of looking after both his wife and his mother. He wouldn't neglect either of them. Even now he was screwing three married women in the neighborhood, besides her. He didn't realize she knew about that, the horny devil. As if he could keep anything like that from his mother.

She groaned and moaned and sighed, in response to the feel of his cock moving back and forth inside her. She clawed at his naked back and pulled her cunt up so that she could wriggle it around on her son's impaling shaft.

"Now you're really doing it, you bad, bad boy!" she gasped. "You're being so good to your mother!"

He pulled back from her cunt, almost to the head of his cock. She cried out and writhed about, trying to get it back in her pussy again.

He didn't allow it. With the head of his prick coming to the mouth of her cunt, there was a lewd sucking sound that was so obscene, that Irma almost came. It turned her on even more, if such a thing was possible. But then, everything her son did to her turned her on.

Slowly he went all the way back in, then used short, quick strokes to build up friction. Sexual sensations shot up from her cunt and through her belly. He lit her fuse and it only took a second for the explosion to occur.

Irma climaxed.

She lifted her ass up from the bed, so that even more of his cock surged into her convulsing cunt. She cried and screamed and thrashed around. Her son's cock never ceased its breakneck pace in her hot, demanding pussy.

She came and came and came. When she did slowly drift down from her sexual high, she found to her delight her son was far from being finished with her. If anything, he was stirring feelings in her that were now more intense than before she had gotten off.

Her darling son was up to the task. He changed his fucking from the short, quick strokes to longer, more powerful ones. He reamed her out the way she always liked it. Each time he went in up to his balls, he pressed his groin against her twat.

Fiery sensations shot all through her as his groin rubbed over her sensitive clitoris. The tender organ, having raised its head as if to see what was happening, received full stimulation. Irma nearly went out of her mind.

She shrieked, squealed and thrashed about and climaxed again. This time her son joined her. She felt it as he fucked hard and fast and as deep as he could. She pulled her knees up and opened her legs as far as possible, so that he could bury himself in her fiery pit of love and passion.

Hot and excited, beside herself with lust, she came and came, and then she felt the gushing flow of her son's hot spurting charge. Bucking and jerking, her son's fabulous cock sent spurt after spurt of his manseed into her still convulsing pussy.

Irma's mind was reeling so that she was only vaguely aware that it was finished. She clung weakly to her son as she felt the warm glow of a good fucking flow all through her. His prick was still in her and she gave a contented sigh as she pulled him closer so that his chest flattened her tits. Together they lay with their arms and legs about each other, whispering sweet nothings to one another, between tender loving kisses, as they basked in the afterglow of their passion.

Sometime later, she felt his cock inside her returning to its usual state of steel-like hardness and she acknowledged it with her mouth pressed onto his in a long and loving tongue-probing kiss.

"I don't know what you can possibly do now for an encore, after a fabulous performance like that," she cooed.

Richard grinned. "I'll bet you do!"

"What can Mother do for you now, darling, to show how much I appreciate what you just did?"

"You know what I always like, Mom, after we come this far. I want to fuck my mother in the ass!"


Young Michael Bradner was so hot and horny he couldn't get to sleep. He turned over on his bed to lie on his stomach and hugging the pillow, he made humping movements with his hips, as if he had a woman beneath him and he was fucking her. But when the friction against his stiffly erect cock increased the fever in his body, he stopped himself. It wasn't any use. He wanted the real thing. He wanted the joyful sensation of shoving his prick into a warm moist pussy. The feel of his cock rubbing against the mattress just wouldn't do.

It wasn't unusual for him to be horny and to have an erection that was so solid and immense, that any woman or girl would be thrilled to feel it between her legs. He was that way most of the time. But back home there was always a teenage girl who would let him fuck her, again and again, until they were both satisfied and temporarily exhausted.

In fact, he had quite a record of achievement, where teenage girls were concerned. At the Tuttleville High School, there weren't many girls who hadn't let him have what he wanted. Even two of the teachers frequently had sex with him. One of them, Mrs. Tait, would keep him there after she dismissed the class for the afternoon, then she would lock the door and let him fuck her on top of her desk. Mrs. Tait loved all kinds of sex. Not only did she suck his cock, she would stand with her legs apart, lean over her desk and invite him to fuck her in the ass. That was an invitation Michael never refused. He dearly enjoyed going into Mrs. Tait's bumhole.

The other teacher, Mrs. Pearson, wasn't that brave that she would let him do it to her at school. Instead, two afternoons a week she would take him home with her, after school was out, and there in her bedroom, both of them naked, for almost two hours they would fuck like crazy, until it was time for her husband to come home from work.

After a workout like that, Michael could sleep peacefully all night long. But when he awoke in the morning, refreshed and restored, he would start thinking about cunt all over again.

Unfortunately right now he wasn't home, where he could get his hands on some of that pussy. He was up at the lake, in their summer cottage, alone with his mother. Every year at this time, he and his mother came up here to open up the cottage and get it ready for summertime living. As in past summers, he would spend this summer here with his mother, while his father would stay in town because he had to work, and Dad would come up on weekends.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.