Second Grade Teacher - Cover

Second Grade Teacher

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

Later that evening, Karen was sitting in her home feeling better than she had in a long time. She would never have believed when she moved to this small town that she would ever be as sexually satisfied as she was right now. She smiled to herself as she thought of the men in the town. For the most part, they had little or nothing to do with her. She assumed that it was because she was still an outsider... something she would probable always be. She knew that most of the people in Lincoln had been born and grew up there. She had come from a large city almost three hundred miles away. For all the townsfolk cared, she might just as well come from the moon. Not hat they weren't friendly... when they spoke to her at all... but she sensed a distance that she would never be able to overcome. Well, that was fine with her. In a way, her third grade class was far more mature than the adults of the small town. Even before she had started fucking them, they had opened up to her, treating her as though she really belonged among them.

It was a small wonder, then, that vet y little of what went on in her classroom was heard about outside her classroom. Karen Holier and her third grade class were like a separate world unto themselves. It was a situation that suited Karen just fine. She was happy, her children were happy, and that was all that really mattered.

True, it might have been nice to have been fucked by one of the fathers instead of an eight-year-old. It had been almost two months since the wanton teacher had felt a man's cock in her cunt. She was getting so used to eight-year-old penises that Johnny's earlier that evening had felt like a log up between her legs.

Well, if that was the case, then she was looking even more forward to the trip in three days. Johnny would probably come. She could see that in his eyes. And he might bring some of his friends, too. God! Just thinking about being all alone in the woods with her precious little darlings made her cunt-lips tingle as though she hadn't been fucked in years. She smiled to herself as she thought about dozens of love-starved, lust-enraged boys using her body as a receptacle for their sweet cum. In her mouth... in her cunt... and they could suck and lick her... and squeeze her breasts... and suck her nipples... oooooohhhh... she had to stop thinking like that. She had work to do, and she would never get it done if she dwelt on the pleasures to come. She felt like a small child herself, waiting for Christmas. Yes... being alone in the woods with all her children was a little like Christmas...

Her thoughts were broken by the ringing of the telephone. She jumped with a start, and then went to answer it. It was only the second time in the month she had it that it had rung... and the first time had been a wrong number. God, she thought quickly... if it weren't for my students, I wouldn't be getting any cock at all. She picked it up, wondering who it was that was finally calling her.

"Hello?" she said.

"Hello, Karen Heller?"

"Yes."

"This is Martin Goodspeed."

Karen closed her eyes and nodded knowingly. Martin was the head administrator for the school. He was a likable enough man, from what she knew of him, which really wasn't all that much. He was only a little older than she was, but he had lived all his life in Lincoln. Although he was hardly an exciting man, much of the original planning of the school had been his, and since he was unmarried, he had ample time to attend to the affairs of his brainchild.

"Yes, Martin... What can I do for you?"

"Well... it's about the little trip you're planning with your class. We of the school board were wondering if you were going to be the only adult there."

"Why... why, I hadn't really planned on any others," Karen said truthfully, The last thing she wanted was to have some parent find out how she had been running her class. Not only could something like that cost her her job, it could undo much of the good she had done to her students by showing them that sex was something wonderful and exciting.

"Well... I suppose we should have asked you about this sooner. Do you think you'll be able to get perhaps another parent to come... maybe a father?"

"I'll tell you what, Martin," Karen said, her mind racing quickly to form a plan. "I'll talk to my students and see what they have to say. Maybe some of can ask their fathers. Is that alright?"

"Yes... Yes, I think that will solve everything. Of course, we of the board would like to make sure of everything before you leave on Saturday, so we would like to have something before Friday."

"Well, I'll see what we can do," answered Karen, feeling a little put off that she was not trusted enough to handle her students in the woods. Still, what Martin said made sense... even if it did look as though her week-end with her little darlings could be ruined. And then a thought flashed through her brain. "Why don't you take a little time to come out and have a look at what we do, Martin," she said, smiling coyly. It might be sort of interesting to have a few adults with her after all.

"I was thinking of doing just that, Miss Heller, thank you for the invitation."

"Thank you for your concern. Good-bye."

She hung up her end of the phone and stood still for a moment while she tried to collect her thoughts. Something in the back of her mind told her that she might be biting off more than she could chew, but she just couldn't resist the excitement of the chase. If she could reach her students with her sensual talents, perhaps she could reach the parents as well. Something told her that sexually, the adults of Lincoln, New York were a good fifty years behind the times when it came to fucking. As a teacher, wasn't it her job to educate as many people as she could? There had been nothing stopping her from helping a member of another class. There shouldn't be anything to stop her from helping anyone. She knew where her talents were, and she should make the best possible use of them.


Although Johnny Bern was older than most of the other boys in his school, he was the youngest member of the Lincoln Vikings, a small group of boys who gathered together near the railroad tracks and pretended that they were a secret club. They had their own little meeting cabin with a sign tacked on the door that said "PRIVATE... KEEP OUT." Actually, there was really nothing in the club house that would interest anyone other than young teen-agers, but it gave the boys a sense of belonging. Johnny was the youngest member, and would not have been a member at all because of his age had it not been he who had actually found the club house. The oldest member was Bob Williams, sixteen and somewhat of a bully. Although most of the club members did not like Bob, they reasoned that it would be a lot safer if he were a member of the club rather being against them. At fifteen, Bob almost found that being with a bunch of thirteen and fourteen-year-olds was a waste of time, but in a town as small as Lincoln, there was little else to do. Besides, most of them lived on his street, and he would see them anyway. He had found a way to make a little money off the younger members. Almost all the boys wanted to buy "dirty" magazines, but they were too young. Even though Bob himself was too young, he looked a great deal older than he was, and he would collect money from the members, hitch to the larger town ten miles away where no one knew him and buy the magazines. He collected more than the magazines cost, and he would pocket the difference for his trouble. Everyone seemed happy with the arrangement, including the younger boys. He had been doing it for almost five months now, and the club had amassed quite a library of reading material which, just in case the club house was actually entered, was kept by Bob in his parent's garage. The older boy liked to keep track of his magazines, and Bern promised to bring it back by five o'clock. Now it was almost six, and Bob was getting worried that Johnny might have gotten caught with it... or had thrown it away to keep from getting caught with it. The magazine had cost almost five dollars, and at those prices, it was not something to be taken lightly.

The older boy was pacing back and forth in the club house and when he finally heard the "secret knock" at the door, he hurried to open it, finding a somewhat dishelved Johnny Bern standing at the door.

"Well, Squirt... it's about time."

"Yeah, well, I got sort of hung up at the library," Johnny said somewhat nervously.

"No one saw you with the magazine, did they?" Bob asked.

"N... no... no one saw me." Johnny unrolled the magazine and handed it to the older boy, avoiding his eyes and wanting to get home. He was pretty late already, and he was trying to think of something he would be able to tell his parents. They were bound to ask questions, and he wanted to have a good story for them.

"Something wrong, squirt?" Bob asked, noticing that Johnny was not acting his usual lively self.

"No, nothing's wrong," Johnny answered a little too quickly. The last person he wanted to talk to was Bob Williams about what had happened between him and Karen Heller. The older boy would probably make fun of him... if he believed his story at all.

"Awwwww... come on, Squirt. We're all club members. Remember the code. We have no secrets form each other."

Johnny thought for a moment. If he told Bob what had happened, would he be betraying Miss Heller? He remembered that the lovely teacher had told him that if he had any friends, he could talk to them about her. Bob wasn't a friend, really, but he certainly wasn't a parent. The younger boy pursed his lips and thought about what he should do.

"Come on, Squirt... Do you want to be kicked out of the club? If you know something, it's your club duty to share it with the other members... And that's me."

"Wellllll... you know Miss Heller?"

"Bob smiled at the mention or the teacher's name. The only woman teacher at the private school was somewhat of a star in the small town, even though no one knew very much about her. he had seen her several times at the store. Man... she was really a pretty women. Every time Bob saw her, he mentally tried to compare her to the women in the magazines he bought, and he was convinced that the teacher was a lot better looking.

"Yeah... yeah, I know who she is."

"Now, you gotta promise that you won't tell anyone. On you honor as a club member.

"Yeah, yeah... on my honor as a Lincoln Viking. Now tell me what happened."

Johnny moved to a chair in the small cabin and sat down. "Well I was reading the magazine in the library, and Miss Heller came in..."


Almost asleep in front of her television, Karen remembered that there was still a little bit of her drink left in her glass. After Martin had called, the lovely redhead decided that a little something to drink might help her think of a plan. However, "a little" had turned into enough to get her more drunk than she wanted to be. It was a good thing she had finished her school work in the afternoon, since she would never be able to work now in her slightly tipsy state. The bout with Johnny that afternoon must have left her more worn out than she had first thought. God... she could still feel the lovely young boy's tongue snaking up through her hotly burning cunt lips, and the vivid memory made her wish that the sweet twelve year old boy was with her right then and there to lick her pussy again. Not that she was feeling lonely. She was feeling... sort of empty... as though she needed something that only the sweet innocence of Johnny could provide.

She was just about to drop off to sleep when she was startled by the ringing of the door bell. Forcing her eyes open, she stared at the clock. It was almost ten fifteen. Who could be coming to see her at this hour? She had few enough visitors as it was. Pulling herself from the couch, she walked slowly, and with a slight stagger, to the front door and opened it.

Standing there was a boy she had never seen before. She could see that he was a good deal older than any of the students at her school, but there was something about his appearance that hid his age from her. He could be anywhere from fifteen to twenty-one, thought the teacher quickly. "Hello. What can I do for you?" she asked.

"Hello, Miss Heller. My name's Bob Williams. You don't know me, but I'm a friend of Johnny Bern's."

Karen nodded slowly, her face remaining expressionless. The boy was tearing as though he were trying to frighten her, and she could see that his cock had ballooned in his pants... and was getting larger even as she looked at it. Inwardly, the young redheaded teacher smiled to herself. 'I'll bet Johnny told him about what happened, and he came over here for a little lesson of his own. This could be pretty interesting. I might have a great deal of fun with this one.'

"Won't you come in," she told him, delighted in the way he acted as though he owned the world. She could see that even though he was trying to be casual, he was very nervous. He brushed passed her, and she moved slightly so that her full, rounded breasts grazed his arm. The boy stiffened, not expecting the actual physical contact, and the lascivious teacher glanced down at his loins and saw that his cock was getting even larger.

"Now... uh... Bob. You say that you're a friend of Johnny's. What is that supposed to mean to me?"

"Well, Miss Heller," he said, feeling his face flush as he tried to act as brave as he could around the younger members of his club. "Johnny told me what he got from you... and I was thinking that you might give the same to me."

"Really? You were thinking that, were you? And supposed I decide that I don't want to let you fuck me?"

She smiled slightly as she saw that her own use of the word fuck took the arrogant young boy by surprise. 'He's going to have to learn that sex is something freely given and not demanded, ' she thought. 'And I'm just the person to teach him something like that.'

"If you don't... Miss Heller... I'll go to the head of the school and tell him what you did."

Bob was smiling smugly, as though there would be nothing she wouldn't do to protect her teaching position at the school, but he never expected to hear what she said in response.

"That sounds fair to me, Bob. Now if you have nothing more to say, good night. I have a great deal of work to do," she lied.

The boy's face collapsed as though he had not expected his bluff to be called, and now that it had, he was not sure what he should do. "Maybe you didn't hear what I said, Miss Heller. I'll go to the head of the school and tell him that you've been... been..."

"That I've been fucking the students. Fine. I'm not afraid of you. I can see that you're more of a little boy than anyone in my third grade... and little boys don't scare me. Now suppose you go on home. It must be way past your bedtime."

Even as she spoke, though, she could feel her vaginal juices flowing, and she could tell that she was going to actually let this smart-assed boy fuck her however he wanted to fuck her. She wanted to take him down a peg or two first, however. She would make him beg for it. He would just have to learn that he was not dealing with a person who as frightened of him just because he was a little older than the others.

Bob was crestfallen. He was certain that the lovely teacher would be pleading with him not to talk, and here she was, telling him that she didn't give a good God damn about what he did. And she was calling him a little boy, which made him feel even worse. If any of the club members had done that to him, he would show them a thing or two, but even though the teacher was lovely and almost delicate looking, she had the appearance of someone who could pick him up and toss him across the room if she wanted. His embarrassment was evident as he gaped at her with open mouth and tried to decide what he should do next.

"Are you saying that you don't think I'll talk?"

"I'm saying that I don't give a shit if you do or not."

Karen noticed that his cock had gone limp in his pants, and that made her feel both sad and happy at the same time. Sad that his arousal was no longer as strong as it had been, but happy that she would be the one to make his penis bigger, rather than some idea he had. Now that she had deflated his adolescent ego somewhat, she decided that she would go on the offensive. Moving closer to him, she positioned her body in such a way so that the deep, soft cleavage of her breasts was clearly in his view, and she shook her upper torso slightly, jiggling her luscious mounds.

Bob's gaze was riveted in her already swelling mounds, and he was certain that he could see the hardened nipples pressing through Karen's sweater. Then she reached out with her hand and lightly stroked his flushing face. "Just think, Bob, you won't be getting the same opportunity that everybody else got. You won't get to place your hands on my big, soft titties... you won't get to look at my pussy... Think of what it would be like to have your cock fucking up inside my nakedly spread cunt." Her voice was almost expressionless, but her words were arousing the young boy once again. She began to think that her initial impression of Bob was true. He was a good deal of talk, but still very insecure. His bravado was little more than a mask to hide behind. But physically, he was more a man than anyone in her class, and she wanted to feel his larger penis fucking into her... She wanted to have him on her terms, though, and not his.

Her hand was running lightly up and down his heated face, and she brushed away some loose strands of hair as she lovingly stroked him while at the same time taunting him. Bob froze, feeling his head spin. He had several times had his hands on the tits of some of the girls in the town. Once he had even rubbed a girl's cunt through her jeans, and he had been almost certain that the same thing would happen with Miss Heller. Although he had gone no farther than simple petting, he had a pretty good idea of what fucking was like from the magazines he read, but reading about it was not the same as actually doing it. None of his "girlfriends" would let him go any farther than just touching their pussies, and none of them had spoken to him the way this sexy little woman was now.

Karen was feeling very pleased with herself as she ran her hand from his face to his chest. She could feel the young boy shudder as he stiffened. What can he be thinking? she thought to herself. Here I am, telling him that I'm not going to fuck him while I'm acting as though I will.

"Would you like a little something to drink?" she asked, finally pulling her hand away from and walking to the liquor cabinet. "I like to have a little something to drink before I go to bed. It helps me to sleep better."

Bob was totally confused by this time. What was going on? First she tells me to leave, and then she asks me to stay. Well, I may as well get a drink from her. Maybe she's gonna let me fuck her after all. To his surprise, he found the thought of staying with her somewhat frightening. Things were not working out the way he thought they would have. She was doing her best to show that she was totally unafraid of him.

Karen refilled her own glass and made the youngster's drink especially strong, pouring straight Scotch into a glass and handing it to him. She saw him drink it and pretend to act as though he was used to drinking something that strong. The truth was, Bob had not had anything stronger to drink then beer, and after his first sip on the drink Karen handed him, he could feel his entire body start to get warm. He tried to remain as casual as he could, so he took another sip... and then another. His young body was not able to handle the effects of the alcohol as well as he thought, and soon he felt as though the whole room was spinning around. During this time, Karen had returned to her place on the couch after turning off the television, and she could see that the arrogant teen-ager was now hardly able to stand.

"You look a little woozy, standing there," she said, her voice suddenly becoming husky and seductive. "Why don't you come over here and sit next to me?"

Even though Bob now began to see what she was leading up to, his thoughts were muddled by the Scotch. He wondered if she had made all her students drunk before she fucked them. It had to be that way. he was feeling as though he wished he'd never come now. There was something about this woman that was making him feel very uncomfortable, but he decided that he had better sit down anyway. His legs were beginning to fall out from under him.

Plopping his form on the couch next to the curvaceous woman, he rested his head against the back and closed his eyes. God! What was happening? The whole room seemed to be going around in circles, and closing his eyes only made things worse.

Karen smiled to herself. It was amazing that he had so quickly become just as frightened of real sex as her younger students were. Even though she was teasing him to bend him to her will, the lovely teacher could not help but pity him. He was much a victim of the small town morality as her third grade class... perhaps more so. According to all the studies she had read, a teen-ager was in the prime of his sexual powers, and he should be given as much sexual freedom as possible. Here in Lincoln, though, Bob was almost forced to bluff a woman into having her fuck him, and when he could see that it wouldn't work with her, he didn't know what to do. But then, when a bully is stood up to, they generally back down. In a way, Bob probably needed her special talents more than did her third graders... and she could not very well turn him out. He looked so pathetic, sitting next to her on the couch in his drunken condition, and she leaned over to him and kissed him on the lips, causing him to stir and open his eyes. Again she kissed him, her thick, full lips smothering his, and her gentle hand weaving through his dark, soft hair. She wanted to show him that sex never had to be forced, and now that his ego was totally deflated, she was able to do that.

To her surprise, the young boy struggled as though he were afraid of actually going through with his original plan of fucking the shapely teacher, proof to Karen that his bravado was little more than a thin veneer. Only the straining tension of her larger body kept him in his seat. To think, Karen reflected, he had come here to blackmail me into letting him fuck me, and now I'm the one actually trying to rape him. Well... in a little while, he'll see that there is nothing to be afraid of. He might even turn out to be a nice boy after all. Again she pressed her lips to his, grinding her hot mouth harshly against him. She held him with one arm gripped vise-like around his slender waist, her hand snarled in his hair. With her other, she lightly ran her fingers along his chest, reaching inside through the buttons to stroke his sparsely hair-covered flesh. Then she took his hand and placed it on the heaving mound of her left breast, and began his hand in an opening and closing massage. The confused young boy half moaned against her mouth as though he was getting into something more complex than he had ever dreamed. None of the girls he had ever dated had been this aggressive with him, and he was not used to it. It was a good deal easier for him if he were the one controlling what happened. With this woman, though, anything could happen, and it was as much the uncertainty that frightened him as anything else. Karen moaned as his hand began to squeeze the soft pliant mound of breast flesh, and she arched her back in her awkward position to press the lust-taut nipple against the palm of his hand.

"Now... don't you like this a lot better than forcing me to let you fuck me, Bob?" she cooed as she lifted her lips from his slightly. Before he had a chance to answer, she replaced her lips firmly on his, and allowed her hand to trail down from his chest to the base of his belly. She could feel him spasm once as she came within an inch of his pubic mound, and his movement pressed the swollen mass of his pants-covered cock against her arm. God, he thought drunkenly... No woman has ever touched me there unless I put her hand there. He could feel his blood coursing and pounding through his body, flushing his face and causing him to turn a bright red.

Now he was all hers, and she was determined that she was going to show him what real sex was like. She guessed that he must be the one buying the magazines Johnny had read. Well, that meant he must have read them as well, and he was old enough to know how to put his reading knowledge to good use. From the pictures he would get a class room lesson... Now it was time for his final examination.

"Bob," she whispered into his ear after she removed her lips from his. "You've seen pictures of a woman's mouth sucking a man's cock. Would you like me to do that to you now?"

Bob's brain was reeling now, and he was finding it hard to think. His cock was aching now with the swelling her arousal had created. He couldn't remember a time when it was so large before... and as her hand come closer to it inside his shirt and pants, he could feel it jerking as it passed against his fly.

His cock became even larger as she removed his hand from the front of her sweater and slipped it under the bottom hem, allowing him to feel the smooth, soft naked flesh of her belly. As though with a mind of its own, his hand inched up under her sweater and finally came to rest on her bra. He could feel even more distinctly the sex-hardened nipple straining to break through the cotton covering, and he pinched it through the lacy sheerness, causing her to shudder as a million little ripples of desire seared at her skin.

Now Bob was becoming a little more sure of himself again, even though he was still more drunk than he wanted to be. He moved his body and kissed her, but Karen was not to be outdone. She opened her lips and forced her tongue passed his and into the warm wet depths of his mouth. His mind continued to swirl with the shock of the situation, and fleeting thoughts of the other girls he had made out with raced through his mind. The was as far as he had ever gone with them, and even then, his heart had been pounding so hard that he thought it would burst. But he understood now that he would be going a lot farther with this woman, and he began to feel strongly the f ears that always come when virginity is about to be lost. She pulled him tightly to her, grinding her softly yielding belly into his solid young loins. She delighted in the feeling of his long, thick penis pressing against the cloth of her pants suit, its throbbing presence telling her that she wanted it inside her very, very shortly.

A wild ripple of arousal seared through her at the feel of its startling hugeness. Tiny shivers of brewing sexual agitation swept quickly upward along the hollow of her back and she heard her own little moan of excitement as her arms slipped upwards from near his groin to around his neck. God... he was enough older than any of the other boys she had fucked that his cock would be much larger then theirs. It would be almost a welcome change to have his long, thick rod of flesh pulsating inside of her. She had to have it... and she had to have it soon!

The wild sensations were beginning to roar to life within her quaking belly, totally wanton in their nature, and she was glad that he had not run off as it looked like he might earlier. She was going to have him, and the thought made her breathing come in short gasps. She could sense the confusion breaking down the boy's fear as he responded more and more to her kissing and the thrusting of her tongue into his young, sweet mouth. But she did not want him to be afraid any more, just like she did not want her own students to be afraid. Sex was something wonderful and not something that should produce fear. It was that very fear that she was trying to overcome in her students, fear that had been instilled, not by having sex, but by not having it and being told that it was something dirty. She was glad to see that he was now kissing her back and sucking on her tongue. She began to revolve her hips tightly in little circles against his hotly throbbing cock, increasing the desire firing through him. If she could feel his fear of the unknown pass very quickly. Even though he hated to admit it, he was grateful that this woman was now making things easier for him. She was really too much, having all but forced his hand against her voluptuous breasts like she had. None of the girls he had felt-up before had ever place his hand there, and her soft tit was so warm and pliant... man of man, he was sorry now that he had tried to blackmail her. He began to think of himself now as one of the men in the magazines he had read. Could it be that he would actually be fucked by this woman? True, she was letting him feel her breasts, and she was getting close to his penis, but the thought that she might actually go all the way with him was still foreign to him. Even though it was what he had in mind, he could not believe that it would actually happen... and the thought that it might scared him.

"Now, little lover," she whispered hotly after a long embrace. "I think we ought to get undressed and get to know each other a little better."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.