Searching For Satisfaction - Cover

Searching For Satisfaction

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

When Karen arrived at Maude's, she found that both were dressed almost alike. Maude's short miniskirt with front-button blouse to make her tits readily available was like Karen's own outfit. They both wore long, sheer self-supporting stockings, the tops of which extended to their crotches, over which Karen wore very brief panties, and she imagined Maude was wearing the same. We both think alike, Karen thought, elated.

"The boys will be here in a while," Maude said. "For tke time being, let's remove our panties and drape them over the headrest of the couch. Men always get excited over the sight of panties that have been worn." She laughed. "I had a guy once who offered to buy me a dozen new pair of panties if I'd give him one of mine that I'd been wearing."

"What happened?" Karen asked.

"I modeled all twelve pairs for him. The last pair I squashed up against my wet hot cunt. I tossed them to him and said, 'These are for you.' He grabbed them and buried his face in them. He told me afterward that he carried them with him wherever he went. When he felt himself getting horny, he'd take them out and inhale their cunt fragrance."

Karen looked at her stunned. Sometimes she didn't know whether to believe every word Maude told her or not. The woman talked constantly about sex, but it didn't really bother Karen. She was glad that someone else thought as much about it as she did, but she wasn't the one to talk about it and Maude was. Karen decided she really did like Maude. She liked her as much as she liked George.

At exactly eight there was a knock at the door. "Stay here," Maude said, getting up. "Cross your legs, but show plenty of thigh."

Maude crossed to the door and opened it. The two young men stood outside, trying to control their eager expressions.

"Come in, boys," Maude said matter-of-factly. They entered silently. She led them around in front of the couch and introduced Karen. They both mumbled something and stared avidly at her beautiful legs. Maude sat beside Karen, allowing her skirt to ride up. The young men caught sight of the two pairs of panties spread out on the back of the couch, and goggled.

"Very well, boys, we all know why we're here. We plan to do some fucking, I mean fucking," Maude said in her authoritative voice. "Bill, you come over here and stand in front of me. Dave, you stand in front of Karen." They quickly obeyed. "Now I want both of you to strip for inspection. Quickly now."

In a matter of minutes the two stood in front of the girls. They weye both naked, their iron-hard erections standing straight up and out. They waited eagerly for the next command.

Maude turned to Karen, "Well, what do you think? Are they men enough?

Karen studied the two men silently for a moment. She was wildly excited, wanted to be fucked right away, but Maude had warned her to remain calm. She tried to keep her emotions in check, letting nothing show in her expression. She nodded to Dave. "Come closer." Her heart felt as if it had skipped a beat, and it took all her courage to act so brazenly in front of them. When the men stepped forward she reached up and took hold of Dave's cock, slowly pulling the foreskin back and forth. She shivered lightly, because the feel of the young cock in her hand sent waves of lustful ecstasy coursing through her body. It was bigger than George's cock, she thought. She wanted to compare it to Jerry's but since she still had never caught a glimpse of her husband's cock she couldn't. Now she looked up at the young man, pulling her eyes away from his cock, "Do you like this, Dave?" she asked.

"Uh, yesssss," he hissed through his teeth, as if he were in a state of lustful bliss.

"Do you think I have nice legs?" she teased.

"They're beautiful!" he blurted out.

"Do you think my tits are sexy?"

He gulped and nodded dumbly.

Karen gave his prick a little jerk. "Say it. Put it in words for me."

"I think your tits are the sexiest I've ever seen in my whole life."

"Would you like to have me show you my cunt too?" She held her breath, watching his reaction. Knowing that she would never see the two again, it helped her do the things she knew Maude had meant for her to do.

The poor young man was almost beside himself, now his face wore an agonized look, but his cock was throbbing in Karen's hand. He tried to speak twice before he got the words out.

"Yes. Y-yes. I'd love to have you show me your cunt. Yes. Oh yes, I would love it." His words were almost mechanical.

Karen gave his prick a little squeeze and let go of it. "Very well. You can return to your position."

Dave stepped back. He was breathing like a running horse. His face was covered with perspiration.

Maude, who had been watching the by-play in great excitement, asked, "Man! Karen, tell me, did Dave pass his inspection?"

Karen nodded. "I think Dave will do very well."

"Fine," Maude said. "Now I want to explain that both these boys are cunt-crazy." She seemed to get a perverse pleasure in teasing the boys. She looked at Bill. "Tell me, Bill. Aren't you cunt-crazy?" Her voice was tormenting.

Dave's eyes were glued to Karen's crotch. "I'm crazy about your cunt," he said.

"Not you, Dave... you... Bill!" She focused her gaze on the blushing boy.

"Me, too, I'm crazy about your cunt."

"Mine or Karen's?" Maude asked.

"Both, uh... yours," the excited boy answered, confused.

Dave spoke up, "Karen you're driving me nuts. Show me your cunt. You said you would." He steadied his gaze and added in a higher pitch, "Remember?"

"Yes, I did promise you, but only if you do as Maude tells you," she reminded him.

Maude turned to Karen now and said, "Well, since both boys seem to be crazy about our cunts, I think it's only fair that we let them suck us off, don't you?"

Karen nodded solemnly, even though her pussy was on fire, "That seems fair to me." Karen felt waves of pleasure seep up her stomach. This woman Maude really knew how to build a person up to an erotic peak.

Now Maude was smiling, but there seemed to Karen that there was a coldness in her smile. She said, "Bill, come over here, and kneel between my legs. Dave, you kneel between Karen's."

Both boys leaped forward and assumed positions. Maude asked, "How about you, Karen? Are you ready?"

"I'm ready." And she was. Karen had never felt so ready in all her life. There was something obscene about this ritual that Maude was putting everyone through that aroused her so much. Karen had never fucked this way. When she had during the past week or so, she had always felt shy about it, but this way... she hoped the boys wouldn't think too badly of her for the debasement she was putting herself through. This was something entirely new for her now, here with Maude and these two young men.

Now Karen was moving, putting her ass on the edge of the couch, spreading her legs wide and pulling her short skirt far up her thighs. Her cunt was beautifully revealed, gleaming like a golden nugget, waiting for someone to claim it.

Maude was moving into a similar position so her own cunt would be made available for what was to come.

"All right, boys," Maude ordered, "start sucking!" Her voice sounded like a Marine drill instructor, Karen thought.

And instantly Bill dove into Maude's dark bush, lapping her cunt, and sucking with great gusto!

Dave stared at Karen's cunt in wide-eyed appreciation for a moment, then tucked his head between her spread-legs and went to work with his long tongue.

Karen moaned with pleasure as Dave's hot hard tongue found her pussyhole and worked its way inside. She put both her hands on his head and pulled his face up against the moist surface of her hungry cunt.

"Suck it, Dave! Suck my cunt for all you're worth. Drive your tongue in deep!"

Dave, making lovely groaning and moaning sounds, encircled her ass with his arms, and pulled her hot twat even closer. Karen cried out with delight as his tongue found her clit and flicked at it.

"That's wonderful, Dave! Wonderful! Suck it, suck as hard as you can!"

Karen heard beautiful moaning sounds beside her and, glancing in that direction, saw that Maude had both hands on Bill's head, and she was shoving his tongue as far up her cunt as she could get it. Her shapely legs were waving in the air. Maude was practically screaming out with intense pleasure.

Dave now took his hands from around Karen's ass and hooked them under her thighs. Half kneeling, half standing, bracing his feet against the rug, he put her flat on her back on the couch and thrust fiercely at her cunt. Her legs were now almost straight up in the air.

"Suck it!" she screamed. "Suck my cunt, Dave! Eat it! Eat all of it!"

Dave attacked her twat with savage growls. He parted her lips with his mouth and was able to get his tongue a fraction of an inch farther into the hole. This brought a wave of weakness over Karen's body.

Maude suddenly let out a howl of pleasure. "I'm coming!" she screamed. "I'm coming! Work your tongue, Bill! Wow! Man, oh man, do it!"

Bill twisted his head erratically, probing, sucking, and chewing.

Karen felt her own orgasm well up. When it flooded over she gasped with delight. For the moment, her whole world was at the mercy of this boy's tongue. She raged at him to suck her cunt harder. She beat at his head. She threw her arms into the air and shoved her ass at David's face. His tongue was deep inside her now, probing, feeling like a sword of pleasurable flame. She was soaring, then she hit the peak she was searching for, and her outcries became moans, then deep sighs of contentment. And her body went limp with exhaustion, even though it wasn't she who had done all the work.

Beside her on the couch, Maude sighed deeply. She had her fulfillment. She slumped on the couch, a contented smile on her full lips. Both boys sat back, leering at the cunts they had just so successfully sucked. The moisture from the cunts ran down the chins of the two and dribbled off into the soft carpeting of the floor.

After a little while, Maude sighed deeply, sat up and allowed her skirt to cover her thick bush of pubic hair. Karen did likewise. Maude stood up and looked at the desire on the faces of the boys. She smiled, and there was some sadism in the look on her face. "All right, boys," she said, "I want you both to go into the bathroom, wash your faces and rinse out your mouths. Then return to the bedroom and each of you lie down, flat on your backs so that your cocks are pointed straight up in the air. One boy on each of the two beds."

The boys reluctantly left, their cocks still hard.

Karen raised up and said, "They seem in a bad way. We better do something about it." She could feel the lust building up in her body again.

"We can't let them fuck us yet," Maude pointed out. "They'd come after about two strokes." She picked up her panties, turned to Karen and said, "Let's put them back on. I have an idea."

Karen began stepping back into her panties. "What's next? What do you have in mind? I'm still horny as hell, although I must give David credit for doing a wonderful head job on me."

"We'll do just as we planned," Maude said. "We'll tease them by letting them watch us undress each other. Then we'll jack and suck them off. After that we'll rest a while and then begin fucking. Maybe we'll even have a daisy chain."

Karen's eyes were bright with anticipation even though she didn't know what a daisy chain was. She nodded her head in agreement. Anything that was different had to be exciting, she just knew it.

When the girls entered the bedroom, the boys had assumed the positions that Maude had ordered. Each was on a bed on his back with his prick pointed toward the ceiling. The girls walked to a position in front of the dressing table.

"Now, boys," Maude began, as if she were lecturing to a platoon of recruits, "would you like to watch us undress each other? Would you?"

Both boys nodded. Bill said, "Maude, I'm so hot now that if you don't do something about it, I'll come just by watching you." There was a pleading note in his voice. Karen felt empathy for him.

"You'll do no such thing," You just control yourself until Karen and I get ready to take care of you."

"But, I want to fuck you," Bill said boldly.

Maude looked at him sternly. "Bill, unless you stop talking and obey orders, you'll get no fucking tonight. Now, which will it be?"

"I'm sorry, Maude, but this is torture. We're so damned hot we're about to explode. I don't know whether we can hold it or not."

"Torture?" Maude questioned, then said, "That's what it's supposed to be. You have to hold it. Now be quiet and lie back."

Bill, who had sat up in his eagerness, lay back but kept himself propped up on an elbow. The two women sat down, kicked off their shoes and began removing their stockings. Both made sure that their panties were frequently revealed.

After the shoes and stockings were kicked aside, both girls stood up. Maude moved in behind Karen, put her arms around her and fondled her tits for a moment. Then her hands moved down over Karen's body. One hand went up under her miniskirt, and the boys watched its progress as it felt the full thighs, probed into her crotch and stayed there a moment, gently exerting pressure on Karen's warm cunt.

Maude then brought both hands into view and began unbuttoning Karen's dress, one button at a time. As each button was undone, more and more of Karen's voluptuous tits were revealed. Maude would reach inside, fondle one, then unfasten another button, teasing the two boys.

All four of the participants in this sexual drama were now breathing hard, thoroughly aroused.

"For Heaven's sake, Maude, hurry up!" Karen whispered. "I'm having a hard time holding it back myself."

But Maude only smiled and continued undressing Karen. Presently the last button was unfastened. Maude let the dress drop to the floor. Now Karen stood naked, except for her panties. Her gorgeous tits jutting straight out, she affected a pose, smiling at the two boys sensuously.

Karen could tell by Maude's breathing that the other woman couldn't hold out much longer either. Swiftly, Maude stripped off Karen's panties and exposed her cunt for inspection. Karen executed a slow lewd grind and then did two bumps. The boys both groaned in unison, a sound of pure agony in their hoarse voices.

It was now Karen's turn to undress Maude, and she did it much faster. "Maude," she whispered in the other woman's ear, "they'll rape us if we don't get on with this."

Maude nodded and smiled and helped Karen pull the net panties down. Now the two stark naked women walked toward the beds. Karen sat next to David and held his throbbing cock.

"Did you like watching us undress each other, David?"

He gulped and nodded.

"Did you also enjoy sucking my cunt?"

Again a gulp and a wide-eyed nod.

"Do you like having me play with your big cock? Do you like the feel of my hands around it?"

He groaned in agony.

"Would you like having me suck and jack you off?"

"Don't torture me anymore, Karen. Please!"

Karen felt a wave of shame creep through her as she intentionally teased the boy. She leaned over now and suspended one of her tits over his mouth. "Suck my tit, David. Get as much as you can in your mouth and use your tongue."

David lunged at her tit and gobbled it. While he was sucking, Karen glanced across at the other bed. Maude had ahold of Bill's cock and had begun a slow rhythmic pulling back and forth of the skin, watching his face intently. He was groaning and moaning, turning his head from right to left on the pillow. As Karen watched, the boy reached up and began to fondle one of Maude's tits.

Karen took her own tit from David's mouth. She sat up. "Now I'm going to make you come, David. We've both been cruel long enough. I'm going to suck your cock until you make it. Would you like that?"

"Oh man, yes," he moaned. "Yes, yes, yes! Suck it. Suck my cock. Hurry!"

Karen bent over, pulled the skin on his prick far down, then began to lick the knob. He cried out in delight and thrust up his ass. She put the head of his cock in her mouth, reached under the thigh of his near leg, found his balls and caressed them tenderly. She began a slow suck, taking more and more of his prick into her mouth with each downward movement.

David was also moaning wildly now, crying out now and then in delight. Karen herself was aroused to a high peak just listening to his love sounds. She considered having David thrust his finger up her cunt, but changed her mind. She and Maude had agreed that the boys would get a hardon almost immediately after their first orgasm.

"They won't be able to come as quickly the second time," Maude had pointed out. "They'll be able to fuck us longer."

On the other bed, Maude had stopped jacking Bill's cock and was sucking him. Bill was practically out of his mind with the joy of it.

Karen felt David's cock begin to swell. She pulled her mouth away, letting her hot lips trail over the head, and grasped his now jumping cock and began to stroke it firmly.

"Hang on!" Karen urged. "I'll have you shooting off any minute now. Tell me when."

"Now!" David shrieked. "I'm coming now!"

Karen jerked his cock faster. A moment later she watched in awe as the first spurt of sperm shot upward. She followed its flight as it jetted about three feet in the air, before plummeting back down and splattering all over her face and breasts.

Still holding his cock, Karen smiled down at David, who was looking gratefully up at her. "My," she commented, "you were certainly loaded. Did you like it? Did I do all right by you, David?"

"It was great," he smiled. "Thank you. But I'd like to fuck you too."

She leaned over and kissed him, thrusting her tongue deep into his mouth. A loud moan startled her and she looked toward the other bed just as Bill emptied his load deep into Maude's throat. The woman was gobbling greedily, swallowing the come as fast as it spurted into her throat.

Karen still had hold of David's cock. She squeezed it, fondled it, stroked it. Now it was almost as hard as it had been before he had come. She bent over and kissed the head, then turned back and leaned over David's face. "Would you really fuck me now, David?"

He nodded.

"Do you think you can come again so soon?"

"I know I can," he said, his voice firm.

She smiled and kissed him, darting her tongue in and out of his mouth. She was trembling with desire, but contained herself, remembering how much more she had enjoyed George's hard cock when he had spent a lot of time arousing her. She squeezed David's cock again. He was almost ready. "Tell me you want to fuck me, David. Let me hear you say it."

"I do want to fuck you, Karen. I want to fuck you until you can't fuck anymore."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.