Searching For Satisfaction - Cover

Searching For Satisfaction

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

Since they were now too exhausted to think about riding, George drove back to the house.

Once there they showered together. As the warm water rained down on them, the two soaped each other; each sweep of the hands brought moans of excitement to their lips. They held each other close and kissed, tongue probing. When they thought they could stand it no longer, they got out of the shower and toweled each other. Back in the bedroom they stretched out on the bed. George leaned over and placed a kiss on each of Karen's nipples. Karen began to breathe faster and before she realized what she was saying, said, "Suck it, George. I need it again."

Mouth open wide, George applied it to the mound of flesh, his tongue flicking against the nipple, sucking vigorously. He sucked and chewed on Karen's breast for a minute or so longer, then he lowered himself, kissing Karen's body, her flat belly and the insides of her thighs. George placed one long kiss on Karen's pussy, letting his tongue, for just a brief moment, dart into the jungle of pubic hair. Now George was back up even with Karen's head and began kissing her lips. Karen felt her lower belly jumping with desire, as George's hand caressed the smooth stomach warmly, then he let his fingers slide lower, tangling in the silken mound there.

One of his fingers touched the top of Karen's cleft and made her moan and shake. Her legs spread apart voluntarily, as if begging for the touch hovering over the steaming well. The aroma of the honeyed pussy drifted up between them making Karen dizzy with the knowledge that she was eager for George's big cock again, that she was wide open and ready.

George's finger slipped over the throbbing nub of Karen's most sensitive region and came back up, lifting the tip of the quivering clitoris, making it swell and stretch.

"Ooooooh, George!" Karen moaned ecstatically, shivering again, feeling the tips of her breasts swell outward as if ready to burst and emit a new sexual fluid from its pores.

"That's it," George said softly. "Enjoy it. I'll make it good for you. I'll help you. I want to, oh how I want to." His palm cupped the twat and pressed inward, making the flesh of Karen's labia roll under his fingers.

"Ohhhh," Karen moaned again.

George's finger found the slitted cleft and wormed inside, so that the length of his manual digit lay along Karen's hot gap. Karen felt her lips softly enfolding the rodlike appendage, and she drew closer to the burning flesh around the mouth of her moist tunnel.

Karen spread her thighs more, opening herself for George's exploration. George slid his fingers down, working all the way to her tiny puckered anus, then back up. Now he felt the curving arch of Karen's pubic bone under his palm. He pressed his whole hand down on Karen's cunt and felt her respond by pushing her hips upward. Karen's pussy was hot and sticky, and George knew that her juices were flowing freely and easy, making her ready for his cock. He wondered if he would be ready for her.

Now he worked his hand back into Karen's wet, hot crotch. This time he slid one finger between the lips, and pressed it into her cunt.

Her moist channel felt scalding hot and sticky and slimy with juices. George drove his long finger deeper into her and felt Karen's hips surge upward.

"You're plenty worked up, aren't you, sweetheart?" George asked.

"Yesss, George. You make me feel like I'm on fire. Oh I need you so much."

"What do you need?" he asked, teasing.

"You know what I need."

"My tongue?"

"No, that's not big enough. I need something else."

"Tell me."

"I need your big cock. Your hard throbbing cock. I want to feel it fill me."

"Well, my big fat cock is right this minute lying limply in its nesting place. You might have to do some work on it."

"Work?"

"Yep. You might just have to give it some tender loving care."

"But, but... how?"

"Just play with it awhile and maybe you'll catch on and do your own thing with it."

Karen raised up and stared at him. She didn't really understand what he was getting at. But, she crawled to her knees and sat up beside his nude body. She studied his body a moment, then with a finger and a thumb she picked up his limp cock and studied it. "It is sort of small." She fingered it a few moments and felt it stir a few times. "I think it just needs working up some," she said.

"Yep, I know it does. It wants you to put your mouth around it and suck it to hardness."

"My mouth!" She was momentarily stunned. Then a lascivious lust filled her eyes.

George nodded. "Uh, yeah. Suck it."

Karen's fingers were trembling, she narrowed her eyes, looking hungrily down at the soft cock, and started stroking it softly as her own body was suddenly enveloped in the wanton flames of desire.

"Oh, George," she breathed, then bent her head swiftly down. Karen stifled a moan, and a little quiver of passion darted through her aching loins as she parted her lips to close them over the softness of his cock, as George squirmed under her. She felt George tremble more when she made first contact, his movements answering her own growing excitement, and she swirled her tongue eagerly around the half-hard shaft of flesh before she let it slip from her mouth.

"Do you think this will work?" she asked George.

"I know it will," he answered. "Start sucking on it and you can feel it grow in your mouth."

"It's not too bad," Karen said, as she took another suck. She held it at its base now, licking the darker head, like she would an ice cream cone. "It doesn't taste bad at all either," she said between licks.

"Then suck it for heaven's sakes," George urged. "I want to get it up so I can fuck you."

Now it was hard. The combination of her words, her licks and his lack of patience had done the trick. His buttocks jerked in a spasm of excitement as Karen's tongue swirled and twirled around the desire-swollen shaft of his giant penis, then she found the tiny opening of the glans at the top and flicked up a little tangy tasting droplets of oozing seminal fluid. George moaned out his ecstasy and anticipation as he watched Karen's long blond hair cascade over his loins, then reached suddenly down to run his fingers into her hair and force her face closer to his thighs. He forced her to again take the shaft of his cock in her mouth and lunged his hips up at the same time to drive it deeper into the warm, wet cavern between her lips.

"That's the way, honey," he egged her on. "Now you're doing it like a pro."

For a moment Karen thought she would choke as the rigid rod of solid male flesh brushed almost to the back of her throat. She gasped for breath, reveling in her wanton masochistic pleasure, enjoying all the suffering and humiliation the suddenly aggressive George was subjecting her to. She began to suck more eagerly, her moist lips ovaled, her cheeks, hollowing and expanding, and she was rewarded only by a further arching upward of George's hips, and even harder thrust of his palpitating cock deeper and deeper into the welcoming hunger of her mouth.

Karen could feel his throbbing reaction and began to suck his long hard prick more voraciously, the tips of her teeth digging gently into the hard resisting flesh, leaving small white trails where they had scraped the blood from beneath the surface of the loose skin.

She shifted her position over his thighs without disengaging her mouth from his prick and kneeled on all fours between his open legs. She reached under his buttocks and cupped them in her palm as he had once done her, pulling his loins up tighter to her face.

Her tongue swiped around and around the heavily throbbing head furiously until George called out to her, "You're about to suck it loose from the roots."

"You want me to ease up," she said, lifting her mouth free of his love pole.

"No," he said, his voice sounding hoarse.

She continued and his groans of pleasure were echoed by her mewls, Karen knew that George liked what she was doing to him. But she felt she had to have something more. This was all so new to her. She admitted to herself that she was getting hot just by what she was doing, that it was really building her up, but she doubted that she could be satisfied herself, without George doing something to her. Yes, she made up her mind, she definitely had to have something else until the fire in her loins was unquenched. It was not even being fought. She had to have contact from him on her own genitals as she sucked him. She had to have his fingers on her clitoris and pussy.

Still sucking in wild abandon, Karen twisted her body back around until her voluptuous asscheeks were pointed toward his head. She reached and took one of his hands and guided it urgently to her own genitals as she sucked him. She had to have his fingers on her clitoris and deep into her pussy, she just had to!

When she felt George's finger in place she started sucking more voraciously, completely lost in the act she was performing for the first time, reveling in the forbidden taste of her father- in-law's cock. His rock-hard buttocks twisted and rolled on the bed as the intensity of her sucking increased. She began to nibble with her sharp teeth at the head and sensitive underside, nipping eagerly at it, wanting him to fill her mouth, wanting to taste his hot seed as it spurted into her mouth, filling the warm cavern to the brim. Her own loins were throbbing with increasing tension as her impending orgasm built higher and higher, wanting to climax too, but she wanted to come at the same time George did, and she wasn't experienced enough to predict his eruption.

Sucking him faster and more wildly, Karen churned her hips madly as she strained down on his lap. Her eyes were wide open, drinking in the sight of his naked, lewd loins. Her head flashed up and down with frenzied speed, like some great soft-suction piston, taking all of his long hard cock into her moistly heated mouth even though she would have at first deemed such a feat impossible. Karen's lips and nose were pressed against the wiry bristles of her father-in-law's thick pubic hair on the downstroke of her head, and she could smell the male aroma of his genitals wafting into her nostrils, spurring her on even faster.

Another racking shudder passed through Karen's body at the shame and degradation she was being subjected to. She wondered if anything could ever be more depraved than what she was doing now, but she sucked even more greedily at George's pulsing penis, swirling her tongue again and again around its hot, thick length. Then she felt his finger begin to tease at the tiny bud of her clitoris, coaxing it to quick rigidity so it quivered with need under his obscenely stroking fingers to send new thrills of delight streaking through her lustfully excited body.

Now completely lost in her passion, Karen swayed wildly on the bed, her buttocks quivering, her whole body moving as her face met the lunging man's cock plunging up into her mouth. She felt his fingers tease more eagerly at the small, lust-wet opening between her thighs, parting the lips as he began to ease up into her sensitive cuntal orifice and match her sucking movements with a deep sawing in and out between the clasping hair lined lips.

Karen squirmed back and forth on his invading finger as the licking flames in her loins burned hotter. Her lust-filled body ached and tingled with desire, her blood seethed and boiled as the older man's response to her continued masochistic sucking further increased. And she began to long for the imminent moment when the manipulations of her hot mouth on his cock would become more than he could resist, when the gate on his desire would break open and he would lose the last remnants of control, and his hot sperm- filled semen would spurt forth to fulfill her most depraved and secret longings.

The lewdly undulating mouth sucked voraciously, wantonly, oblivious to all else except the cock that filled it. Her own warm vaginal secretions were beginning to seep down around her lover's rapidly pistoning finger as she approached her own inevitable climax. She increased the gyrations of her lurching buttocks, working back and forth on her father-in-law's violating finger until she knew she could not contain her joy, knew she would have an orgasm within seconds.

And with this realization, Karen encircled her lips even more tightly around George's throbbing hard cockshaft. Then she felt a ripple of sheer ecstasy shoot through her body.

George jammed his hips upward, burying his massively jerking cock deep in Karen's soft throat, while she moaned ecstatically. The hot thrusts of his semen which spurted from the opening in his cockhead inundated the back of her mouth as it geysered madly from his frantically pulsating penis. Her throat tightened and untightened as torrent after torrent of his burning fluid gushed forth, and she swallowed desperately to keep from choking on the frothing hot liquid, her cheeks bloating and hollowing as the cavern of her mouth filled with his come and emptied again and again.

Karen's own orgasm struck then, brought about and triggered by the act she was performing on her father-in-law. Wild, rapturous release took hold of her, ten times as great as any other she had had. She gurgled and squealed around her lover's still ejaculating cock as she continued to swallow his seemingly never-ending flow of hot semen, trying not to lose a single droplet of the precious seed. She reached a height so dizzying, a pinnacle of pleasure so great, that her mind threatened to burst from the sheer pleasure of it.

Finally, moments later, her father-in-law's great pulsing cock deflating in her gently nibbling mouth, the lovely Karen lifted her head, letting the pleasure-giving instrument slide wetly from between her semen-smeared lips. It trailed a thin band of seed between her mouth and his cock-head. George leaned back on the bed, totally satiated after the excruciating bliss he had just experienced from his daughter-in-law's soft warm mouth on his penis. He was unable to think, unable to do anything in the aftermath of such great delight.

Karen leaned over and kissed him gently, tenderly, lovingly on the lips, hugging him fiercely. And when, after a long moment, her handsome lover's arms reached out and drew her into the warm circle of his warmth and held her tightly, Karen felt contented.

When they had rested for a while George told her, "I think it's a little late for us to do the shopping I've planned. So why don't you rest up, then early tomorrow we buy some of the things I've been talking about."

Karen felt too beat to even discuss it, but the thought was exciting regardless. She looked forward to what might be in the future for her.

George was a man of his word. After Jerry had left for the store the following morning, George and Karen drove into town.

"I only know one store in town that carries the things I want for you. The lady who runs the place is a friend of mine and I know she'll help us out."

"She surely knows what we want the clothes for?" Karen spoke.

"Sure she will, but like I said, she's a friend of mine, and she knows the score. So, don't worry your pretty head off about it."

Karen liked Maude Springer the minute the older woman walked over to her, after George's introduction, and put her arms around Karen.

"Honey, you're the nicest thing that's happened to George in a long time. Hope you and Jerry are the happiest couple in town."

"I, uh..." Karen was too embarrassed to speak.

"That's our problem," George spoke for the blushing girl. "She needs some exciting things to help Jerry get it up."

"Oh," Maude commented. "A little problem in the family. No need to worry. I'm a specialist in this sort of thing," Maude said to the still red-flushed Karen. "People have been coming to me in secret for years. Hell, I should have hung out a shingle with all the good luck I've had in solving sex problems." She smiled and her face was so open and friendly that Karen felt herself smiling in return.

The next two hours was a period of dizzying experience for Karen. Maude brought out items of wear that Karen hadn't thought existed. Black and white panties, lacy see-through, garter belts that looked enticing even before they were worn, half-bras, full bras so lacy they hid nothing, high heels, black sheer nylon stockings, a skin tight body shirt that came apart at the crotch merely by touching, and several other equally sexually enticing garments that should never be worn outside the bedroom.

When Maude felt they had everything they needed, she wrapped the items and said, "There isn't a man living that won't get charged up when he sees you in these, honey."

"I hope so," Karen managed to say, still a bit shy over the forwardness of this woman.

"And," Maude said as they were leaving, "I want you to come over and have a drink with me some afternoon. I'm closed on Wednesdays and I do my socializing then."

"Well, I..." Karen began.

George finished the sentence for her, "She'll be happy to, Maude, anytime."

Outside the store, George said, "Maude's a good teacher too. There's a lot of things a man can't teach, you know. So, maybe Maude can show you a few things."

Back at the house, George announced, "You go and try some of these garments on. I'm going to mix me a drink and relax. Wow, my young daughter-in-law, you certainly have taken a lot out of me today, yesterday and... well, anyway," he grinned, "I'm not used to so much teaching."

"You mean," Karen said, teasing him, "you can't get it up. You're about as bad off as your son." She marched toward her room, saying over her shoulder, "I might rape you after a while."

George grinned at her bouncing rear end and said, "A man can't be raped by a woman, and you remember that. He has to be enticed."

"Then I'll entice you."

George stood for a long time watching the closed door of her room before he turned to the bar to mix a strong drink.

Inside her bedroom Karen took her new undergarments and laid them on the bed. She looked over the sexy items one by one and decided to wear the garterbelt first. When she stripped herself bare she picked up the flimsy white panties first and pulled them up over her full hips. The crotch of the panties was of a tight lacy fabric that revealed more than it concealed. By bending slightly she could see her pussy hair pushing through the openings of the crotch. Shivering slightly at the erotic sight of herself, she pulled on the black garter belt. When it lay snuggly in place over her white panties, where the straps hung down, Karen could see the effect it would have when the long thin black nylons were attached. God, if it did this to her, she wondered what the effect would be on a man. Did I say a man? she asked herself. I mean my husband.

Yes, wasn't this all to do with Jerry's inability to have an erection?

Now she sat on the bed and pulled the thin stockings up over her leg, liking the way the material clung to her, giving each part of her leg a definite emphasis. When she had both stockings on, she stood and hooked the tops onto the snaps that hung from her garterbelt. She whirled about studying her figure in the bedroom mirror. Stunning! she thought. Exciting!

She picked up the black bra next and hooked it in position, when she stuffed her tits into the cups she realized that her nipples would pop loose from the binding if she took a deep breath. She couldn't believe it, turning now and studying herself with complete admiration. First one nipple peeked above its restraint, then the other. What an effect it would have on men, she decided, then caught herself. There it goes, "men" again.

Deciding not to concern herself right at this point, she slipped into the high spiked heels. How tall she looked. Standing in the heels she felt as if she were on her tiptoes, and the strain on her calves emphasized the sensuousness of her legs. She liked what she saw. George had to see this, she decided.

She checked herself in the mirror one more time, her eyes roving over the reflection of her form, flicking up and down her smooth sexy legs, tracing the flaring curve of her firm asscheeks inside the garterbelt-encased material. She could see the way the skimpy material of her panties bunched at the little shelf where her round buttocks tucked under and joined the tops of her black- nylon encased thighs. And she could see the way the panties dipped into the deep cleft between the fresh, saucy globes of ass.

As if taunting herself with her own wickedness, Karen turned her hips slightly until she saw the curving apex of her cunt. The white panties peaking out below the black garterbelt were nearly black in a wide oval splotch right over her twat. She saw the thin material clinging wetly to her puffy cuntlips. There was a fine line running up the center of the wet patch where the nylon had dipped between the lips and exposed her slit. A few golden curls peeped out from under the leg bands of her panties and through the material itself and glistened damply in the light of the room.

Karen gasped at her reflection and then forced herself to hold still under her scrutiny. Her pelvis involuntarily made a forward motion and her thighs turned outward slightly in open invitation to a closer inspection.

All Karen could see was her pussy being stuffed full of George's heavy cock. She had to get to him now.

She grabbed at the flimsy black negligee and slipped it over her sensual half-nakedness and hurried to the living room and George.

He had just started to lift his drink to his lips when she entered the room. For a moment he looked stunned, the drink tipped and a few drops spilled out and hit his leg, but he didn't move.

"My God!" he shook his head, "Karen, you're a new woman. A delightful, exotic, mysterious, sensuous creature, just made for loving. If this doesn't drive Jerry-boy up the wall, then nothing will. Maude sure knew what to do."

He continued shaking his head as Karen paraded in front of the couch on which he sat. She walked slowly, letting her hips bounce from one side to the other and she stepped in the high heels, then she whirled about, pulled back the thin negligee and put both her hands on her hips, throwing her pelvis forward. She stuck out her lower lip, giving her facial expression that of a pout. When she lowered her eyelids seductively, she studied George's reaction. Even right now, shortly after George had said he didn't think he could get a hard cock again, Karen noticed the stirring under the material of his trousers. His cock was rising, and it was her, Karen, who had caused it. She felt a sense of respective flooding her. Yes, she could have any man she wanted, and right at this moment, she felt like she wanted them all.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.