Searching For Satisfaction - Cover

Searching For Satisfaction

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

They lay for a long time, trying to regain their strength along with their breath.

George finally broke the silence. "Let's get completely naked again and play around some more."

"You mean you're going to fuck me again." Karen liked to feel the sound of the four-letter words now. Somehow the wicked words excited her, bringing all kinds of lustful shivers to her body.

"Fuck yes. Let's get naked."

They undressed, Karen again helping George with his boots. When they were completely nude again, George fell to the floor on his back, pretending complete exhaustion. Karen knelt and rubbed his forehead. "Poor baby."

George groped with his free hand until he could grasp one of her swaying full breasts. He kneaded the soft flesh and toyed with her nipple, then let go and placed his arm around her waist. She moaned softly, feeling her excitement rise toward the level of another and almost unexpected orgasm. God, this man could bring such lewd things out of her body. She felt his thumb rub up and into her wet pussy which still dripped from his load of semen. She had never come before with a man's cock buried within her and thinking back on it brought more shivers of pure ecstasy racing through her. It was so much better to orgasm with a man's throbbing cock spurting hot come inside her. Now she found herself yearning for it again, to experience the feel of it, that wonderful moment when the first hot hard spurt of it machine gunned her pussy walls.

George kissed her thigh and nibbled at the sensitive flesh of her hips, making her squirm with redoubled effort. She felt the knot of her excitement hardening in her belly and warned him, "You're going to make me come again, even before you get that big cock back in me."

"Nothing wrong with that, sweet," he said.

"I... know! But not yet!"

Gently, he extracted his thumb from her cunt and withdrew his hand. Now he raised and got to his feet, pulling her up with him. He stood, holding her to him and resting one palm on her lower belly with his fingers buried in her pubic hair. As she began to calm, and her breathing steadied, he felt downward. He worked his fingers into the wet puffiness of her labia and rubbed the circle of her cunt mouth. She groaned and hugged him fiercely.

"You really like this, don't you?" he said, more like a statement of fact than a question.

"My God yes, George," she agreed. "And it's so exciting, being with you and feeling good and not ashamed." She sighed. Then she jerked violently as his palm flattened her clitoris and his fingers wedged into her cunt mouth. "Jesus, George. Oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyy!"

He tipped her back and began to suck on her tit. She clung fiercely to his head while her hips jerked back and forth against a stack of baled hay. She felt as though her entire body was writhing with hunger, and she sensed that she would soon be getting his cock again. God, she wanted it. Yes, she knew she would be begging for it again before too long. At the thought, she felt downward between them and got hold of the thick plunger again. Her small hands could hardly reach around the thickness of it. The prick was heavily coated with slippery wetness, and she slid her encircling hand up and down the shaft before cupping her palm over the steaming head. Growing increasingly eager, she clasped the hot dick against her thigh and rubbed if fiercely on her warm flesh. George's breath began to come jerkily and he grunted at her.

"Keep that up, and I'll have you spread out on the hay in about two seconds."

Her answering laugh was edged with fright, but she made her answer light, "I don't care!" she whimpered fiercely. "Oh I don't care. I'm sore but I want it in me again." She wondered if she would be able to take it all in her again so soon.

But she did want it, hurt or not. "I do want you to fuck me. Yes, I do need it." She sighed deeply. "Let's do it now, please?"

"Now?"

She shuddered before answering, "Yes! Now! I want it in me!"

George pulled at her and she clung to him, pressing her lips to his shoulder. They stumbled to the hay. George stopped, knee- deep in the fragrant pile, and she felt the dry stalks pricking at her calves. George fell backward and pulled her with him. She scrambled to straddle his form, his cock hot and enormous and throbbing as it lay along her gulping tight cunt.

"This way," she teased. "Let me ride it. You promise to take me horseback riding, but this will do. I want to try it this way, please."

He reached up under her and pulled his cock up to a vertical position. "Come on, climb on to it, little one. Put that tight pussy over it and wallow in it."

"Wowee!" Karen squealed.

She pressed her cunt mouth to the domed cockhead and let the broad slopes of it wedge her open. Her knees trembled as she slowly sank in the yielding hay to lower her pussy onto the rigid flagpole of a cock, and she felt her cunt settle over the back of his cockhead and tighten around the inward sliding shaft.

"I've never had a cock in me this way before," she explained. "I have to take it easy too, because I'm a little sore from the pounding you gave me a while ago." She sighed uncomfortably, but continued pushing herself downward. "Easy, easy, easy," she chanted in a soothing voice as she lowered herself. "Oh I know it's going to feel so good," she said aloud, trying to boost her uncertainty.

As her weight drove her down the length of George's cock, she felt his bulbous cockhead burrowing toward the core of her belly. It was a strange sensation, she reflected fleetingly, to feel internal organs jostled and shoved aside by a hard, bulky knot that bored in so irresistibly. It was a sensation that had no similarity to any other, and its full effects spread like ripples throughout her body, bringing thousands of tiny goosebumps to her revealed nude skin.

She felt the stiff brush of his pubic hair pressing like coarse fur into the tender membranes around her cunt mouth, and the spreading hardness of the root of his cock stopping her motion. With a swallow, she experimentally jerked her hips to level his cockhead forward and backward in her hot and hurting cunt. Powerful jolts of sensation tensed her muscles and made her jerk again.

"Oh wow!" she whispered in wonderment. "It's so big in me. Some big thing, huhhhhh! God, but it's good though. It's so... so filling."

"You're not a very big girl," replied George quietly. "That tiny cunt of yours bites me as if it had teeth. You know it hurts me this way, too, but the hurt will go away in a minute then everything will be good again."

"It does hurt you too?" she looked at him quizzically.

"Yes," he nodded, "but it's all right. It's worth it and you know it."

"Yesssss," she hissed, agreeing with what he had said. It indeed, was worth it.

Karen clutched at his upper arms and began to bounce herself on his cock. She felt her ass smack the hard front of his thighs at the end of each stroke, and waves of excitement washed over her. The hay supported the breadth of George's body more firmly than it did her knees. Every bounce of her hips buried her legs deeper, until she found herself riding her mount as if he were the horse she had been promised to ride.

Instead of stroking herself now along his cock, she could only lever herself back and forth on him. But the friction on the inner surfaces of her thighs and on the sensitive tissues of her pussy drove her lust to a savage new height.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.