Reluctant Neighbor - Cover

Reluctant Neighbor

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Novel-Pocketbook  

Marily and Peter lay quietly together for some minutes, then she got off the bed and went to the bathroom. She washed herself, using the douching equipment that Anna had pointed out to her earlier. She washed her face in cold water, then went to the door of the bathroom and carefully opened it, and gasped when Anna brushed against her. They both laughed, softly, and Marily continued on, groping in the darkness for the bed.

She moved herself onto it, guided by Peter's strong hands, and lay down in perfect contentment against him. He lay utterly still and she massaged his chest, enjoying the feel of hair against her hands. She felt rather than heard Anna coming back into the room, then Peter had moved her hands from him and slipped out of the bed. She watched the blurry outline of him in the total darkness, expecting him to enter the bathroom. He did not. He went to the other bed, leaned over it, then another man moved out of the bed and groped his way toward her. Suddenly, she was frightened.

She moved slightly hoping to avoid the closeness of him, then felt his hands on her stomach, then they moved to her breasts. She gasped from the shock of the coldness of them. Suddenly his lips were on hers, gently, almost shyly, and her fear disappeared. She kissed him back. His tongue probed her mouth, ever so softly, and she took it into her, moving her tongue against his as gently as he had moved into her. They kissed, wetly, then his mouth drew away from hers and was carefully placed on her breasts. She heard a small gasping cry from him at the wonder of her.

She moved her hands to his head, smoothed his hair and ran them down his back. He trembled. Marily felt a deep satisfaction knowing that she could please him by the simple movement. His tongue raced over her firm breasts, at first slowly, then faster, and her nipples sprung into hardness against the tormenting wet muscle. She pulled him to her. He moved his sex against her. She felt the tremendous length of him, the hardness of his prick against her leg, and she shuddered with anticipation of having this stranger grinding it around in the depths of her warm, wet pussy.

The wonderful mouth sought hers again, she almost greedily sucked his tongue into her. Then it was gone, and then it was on her breasts again, then on her stomach. She loved the feelings that it aroused deep within her, the desire that had been so recently satisfied, springing to life again, next to her heart.

She was electrified with pleasure when the gentle hands spread the lips of her vagina, then the warm breath was breathed into her waiting cunt, then the gentle probing of his tongue around the soft flanges of her. She lay still, waiting for the next pleasurable sensation to invade her. It did. The tongue explored her opening, into the walls of her, then deeper, then up to and around her clitoris, causing her to move her hips forward to meet it. She put her hands on his head and pulled him into her, pressed his face down onto her cunt, moved so that the wet probing muscle would go further into her. She moaned with pleasure.

Fred had approached the bed with trepidation. He was, he felt, going to his own doom. He had to walk across the room, get into bed with and make love to a complete stranger. He forced his nerves under control, told himself that he could and would do this because Anna wanted it. He had lowered himself into the bed, had forced himself to reach for the waiting female flesh.

He was startled to find the smoothness and softness in his hands, even more so than Anna, he knew, and he had gone ahead and found her mouth with his and kissed her and gradually she had responded, tenderly and gently, causing a warm rush of good feeling for her to pour out of him. He had kissed her breasts, which were magnificent to his touch, so firm and yet soft and luscious. He had moved his mouth back to hers, the same soft lips and tender tongue had received him with something near to his own eagerness, and he had reveled in the pleasure it gave him.

Then he had wanted to take her all into his mouth, to know every part of her body with his lips and teeth. He had kissed and sucked at her breasts, then her stomach, and unable to resist, he had parted the lips of her vagina and probed it with his tongue. She had responded instantly placing her soft hands on his head, sending electric currents rushing through him, all the way to his toes. He probed deeper, took her clitoris and rubbed it with his tongue, causing her to come alive and respond fully to him. He felt proud of himself.

Marily had been loved more than she had all her life in one short week, but never had she felt such attraction for, such compassion for, the man that was with her now. He was gentle and hard and solid and tender, and a complete stranger to her. He was so expertly kissing her inner softness, sending thrill after thrill through her, that she wanted to give him the same satisfaction, wanted to repay him for her own pleasure, and she didn't want him to stop. She indicated with her hands on him that he should turn his prick toward her head, and he did so, slowly, and she put her hand on it, then felt the sack of his slightly swaying testicles, and rubbed them together and knew that he had hardened more.

She gripped the fleshy softness of him and moved her hand over it, then around the head of it, and guided it to her lips and kissed the pulpy softness and then moved her mouth onto it, over the head of it, and felt him push slightly by way of thanking her for her consideration. She loved the still softly probing tongue in her cunt, so she eased his prick slowly into her mouth, felt it wonderfully filling her, then moved it further in, down deep into her throat. She moved her hands to his ass, which was soft to the touch but well-muscled, and into his crack and through his legs and took his balls into her hands again.

She sucked at him, almost gagging on the fullness of his hardening cock, and wiggled and squirmed her hips in pleasure of his hot tongue in her cunt. She felt her needs boiling within her, getting ready to spew forth, and at the same time an increased throbbing along the entire length of his huge prick. Then he was moving away from her, breaking the contact of his tongue on her cunt, then he was moving his hips backwards and removing his prick from her mouth. He reversed his position and kissed her, burning kisses, hot and impatient.

He moved himself between her legs, then spread them with his own, his hands busy exploring her breasts and her hips and the soft mounds of her buttocks. Then he gently penetrated her tight cunt, moving slowly and almost shyly into her until the large throbbing head was secured within her vaginal lips, then stopped for a second, then moved gently and easily into her, the walls of her cunt accepting what seemed to her to have always belonged there, all the way until he was fully within her. The controlled passion of his hard prick beat gently against her softness.

He moved slowly in and out of her, bringing her feeling outward with each gentle stroke. She received him each time, sucking his hardened cock into her, then giving up easily when he moved it out, ready always but not hurried for the filling up of her again. Like a well running machine that had been set to time perfectly with her heart beats, his motion rhythmed with her need until she seemed to shift gear and want to move faster, wanted to feel the increased speed of that hard flesh move in and out of her hot cunt at greater speed. It did, the movements speeding up and up and then his arms going behind her legs and pushing them back and opening her more and then ramming into her and plunging into her, pushing up and up and feeling more and more wonderful to her with every in and out thrust until she came, at the exact same moment he did, her own fluid pushed back by the bursting hotness that he spewed into her. Then there followed a relaxation for the both of them, he still hard and tight within her, and they slept, in that way, shifting their positions only a little so that he was no longer full weight upon her. Marily felt at peace with the world, love for the man who had been so kind to her, who seemed to be so gentle and masculine and commanding of her body and spirit.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.