Reluctant Neighbor - Cover

Reluctant Neighbor

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Novel-Pocketbook  

Marily was extremely nervous that night approaching Peter's house. She glanced sideways at Fred as he rang the bell, her mind a complete blank about introductions, the proper thing to say when she introduced her husband to Peter whom she knew so well.

Peter answered the door, took the whole thing out of her hands. He grabbed Fred's hand and pumped it as though he were a long lost friend, pulled him into the house and made all the introductions and said that he was late, and that he and Marily would run right along, that he was sure Fred would be happy with Vivian and Anna. Marily felt he would be also. She was amazed at the way Fred's eyes took in the whole of the beautiful Anna, as though he were hypnotized by her. She left with Peter, looked back at Fred who was still watching Anna and wished that she could somehow manage to see the whole thing happening. Surprisingly, she felt no jealously whatever.

"How nice your wife is we enjoyed knowing her so much while you were away on that horrible business trip leaving her all alone and it was nice to have her here and get to know at least the feminine half of you and..." she babbled, putting a drink in his hand that he didn't even realize was a drink and he watched Anna and thought that he had never seen such a beautiful woman in his life. She had an animal magnetism that seemed to overpower every thing else in the room, that seemed to make even the nonsense of Vivian acceptable. Anna smiled at him, her lips glistening, her green eyes sparkling, and seemed to agree with him his thoughts which weren't even complete thoughts in his own mind. "... and I have to put little Suzie down she's upstairs in her room waiting for me to say good- night so I'll just run right up and you two get to know each other," Vivian's voice floated down at them from the top of the stairs.

"She'll be up there some time Fred," Anna spoke softly, "Let's go out to the patio?"

Fred stood, as she did, and she took his hand and led him into the patio. He swore at himself for being such a lunk head, for not having anything to say to her, for not being able to do anything but go along with what she suggested; he suddenly wanted to assert his manhood, to take her to the patio rather than be led like a child. But, they were there and he could smell her perfume and he had to keep himself from reaching out and touching her, from grabbing onto her and pulling her to him.

Anna turned and deliberately touched him, felt the electric spark that shot from him, and smiled to herself. She had never had such an easy time of seducing a man, she thought, and said, to put him at ease somewhat, "It is a beautiful night, isn't it? So romantic, so... peaceful. Do you feel romantic, Fred?" She murmured, moving so that his arm touched her hip, "I do."

Fred was fighting a losing battle with his conscience, his mind and all his morals. He had never before felt such earth shaking desire of anyone as the beautiful woman who had just issued an invitation to him. He couldn't believe it. He couldn't restrain himself, either. He grabbed for her, tried to find her lips with his, managed to kiss her chin, then did find her mouth and the sensation of her mouth against his made him weak, in the legs, and his breath almost left his body.

"Please, Fred, not so rough," she said, leaning her body against his. "I knew somehow you felt the same thing I did," she said, then kissed him, softly, pressing into him as she did so. Fred couldn't believe that he had her soft, plaint body in his arms and that she was kissing him, unlike he had ever been kissed before. He was afraid that he would crush her if he held her as tightly in his arms as he wanted to. She drew back from him, said, "Let's go to your house, Fred," and took his hand and led him across the patio, into his own and stopped and let herself be kissed again. She felt his hardness beginning between his legs, so she eased herself against it, felt him pull back from embarrassment.

"What... what about VIVIAN?" he stammered, panting.

"Vivian knows me very well. Don't worry about her." Anna whispered in his ear, then walked through the back door of his house and then stopped and said, "Fred, do you want to go to bed with me?"

Fred simply couldn't believe what his ears were hearing. He had, at a much younger age, felt the overpowering desire that he was experiencing now, but it had been a long time ago. His mother had always made him feel dirty just because he was a male, had reminded him over and over again that women were abused and taken advantage of by men until he had come to believe that that was so, that he was dirtying a woman just to think about having sex with her, debasing her to put his dirty hard tool into her. He had tried not to hurt Marily because she reminded him of his mother, the very soul of virginity and cleanliness and purity. He had tried to be careful with her, tried always and successfully to control himself and look after her too. Now, here he was with the most beautiful woman he had ever seen and she was wanting him, not he was sure for the dirty, unclean things about man, but out of desire pure and simple that matched his own. He trembled from head to foot as he drew her to him and kissed her.

"Yes, yes," he managed to tell her, moving toward the bedroom.

Once there Anna set about her task with ease. She kissed him, held him closely to her, put her hand on the back of his head and pulled him forward to her, then touched his lips with her tongue, then opened his mouth and put her tongue inside, and marveled at his trembling body. She pushed him gently back from her and unbuttoned his shirt, kissed his shoulder, then his chest, and took the shirt off his back. She took his hands and directed them in the removal of her own blouse, then they kissed again, and Fred's hands moved with utter concern and gentility over her back.

Anna helped Fred to unfasten her bra, surprised that he couldn't and knowing that he had never done that for any woman before, caused her to slow her pace, to remember with whom she was dealing. She did it for him, guiding his fingers in the unhooking of the snap that held her bra. She saw his eyes bulge when he took in the beauty of her full, firm breasts, and she lifted one of his hands and placed it against one of them. Again she felt him tremble, so she took his head and moved it to her, then, still holding it firmly in her hands, guided his mouth to her nipple.

Fred kissed lightly at the soft pinkness of her breast, his hands on her hips and suddenly wanted all of her luscious softness in his mouth, wanted to stick and bite and tear at her, but he couldn't, instead sucked gently at the nipple, worked at it with his tongue.

Anna raised his head, looked into his eyes, and kissed him on the mouth. He put his tongue to her lips and she permitted him to enter her mouth with his tongue, then took it with her own and gently sucked at it, drawing him to her as she did so and felt his hardness that was acute press into her without hesitation. She gently moved him back, then unbuckled his belt, then unzipped the fly of his trousers, pushed them over his hips and down his legs. She straightened, moved his hands around her hips and put his hands on the zipper of her skirt. He did as she bade him, and her skirt was suddenly on the floor, around her feet. She stepped out of it, then reached to him and started to remove his shorts. He stiffened and she stopped, afraid of breaking the spell. Instead, she helped him to remove her panties.

Fred looked at her nudeness in sincere shock. He had never in all his twenty-five years seen a woman naked. His eyes traveled from her lovely face to her magnificent breasts, firm and pointing upwards and crowned with a pinkness that he had never seen before. Then his glance took in her stomach, flat and smooth and soft looking and slightly muscled, ending in the perfect V at her crotch, her soft slightly less black pubic hair laying silken and downy, then to her wonderfully full shaped thighs and perfect legs. He gasped with the totality of her, the richness of her beauty and the quality that she retained nude that he had first felt about her.

Anna laughed softly, moved against him and kissed him, taking his tongue into her mouth again, working with it, using her hands on his back, across his shoulders and his head. She felt the throbbing of his big cock against her, then laughed when she moved her body gently away from his and saw the evil looking one-eyed thing standing straight up between them. "Your undershorts are not serving their purpose," she told him, sliding them over his hips and down his legs. She could feel the goose bumps, the trembling of his legs as she removed the shorts. She took his large throbbing prick in her hand and kissed the head of it. Fred gasped at her unashamed familiarity.

She laughed again softly, then eased herself onto the bed, took his hand and drew him down alongside her. Fred reached out to turn out the lamp, she put a hand over his and said, "No, please. Let's see each other." He hesitated, then turned to her hot with passion, and drew her to him. They kissed, long and passionately, Fred filling her mouth with his tongue, probing into her deeply, enjoying and loving the treatment she gave his tongue. She gently moved his head to her breasts, and he kissed and licked and sucked and felt her raise and push against him. He gently bit her on the nipple and continued to do so, working his tongue over it, then taking it in his teeth, feeling at the same time her hands on his back and head.

Anna moved his head to her mouth, kissed him long and hard, felt her breasts being massaged and her now hard nipples twisted and rolled between his fingers, she guided his head over her breasts to her stomach. He kissed it flatly, his lips pressed into her and sent hot spears of delight to her cunt. She spread her legs and moved his head down to her thighs, and he kissed and bit the top part of her legs. She guided his head between her legs but he would not put his mouth on her vagina. "Kiss it, Fred," she pleaded gently, moving her hips up slightly and rotating the soft hair-lined pussy right in front of his gaping face as she pressed down on his head with her hands.

He shook his head slightly but would not look up at her. She lifted his head, pulled his mouth back to hers, kissed him, bit and sucked his tongue then moved her hand down to his hard throbbing prick. She worked her thumb over the soft head of it, then pulled the foreskin up and down and caused him to move violently in her hand. She gripped it firmly with her fingers digging into the side of it and pulled so that he brought his body around and lay with his legs turned in the opposite direction than hers. She moved his head back down the length of her body and placed it between her thighs, then slipped her soft red lips over the head of his cock. He moaned, then touched her cunt lips with his tongue. Anna sucked at him, just the head of his prick, and with each probing of her tongue at the small opening, his tongue worked more quickly at her vaginal lips. She moved her hands around his ass, which felt more slim than her own Hans', and reached between his legs and rolled his balls in her hands, then moved further down on his ever hardening and lengthening prick until it filled the whole of her mouth.

Fred couldn't believe what was happening to him. He delighted in the softness of her stomach, the firmness of her breasts and reveled in the ecstasy of kissing, for the first time, into the soft pink slit of a beautiful woman's vagina. He hadn't been able to at first, when she had wanted him to, but she had taken him into her mouth, without hesitation, and he wanted to do the same for her, feeling somehow that it was right, that it was not the dirty thing that he had been led to believe. He probed the soft flanges of her and wallowed in the delight it gave him. He moved his tongue deeper in, felt her put her hands on his ass, then take his balls and cradle them lightly in her soft hands. He felt like rejoicing.

He licked more violently at her, knew that he was exciting her because of the movement of her hips, and then his tongue felt her clitoris. He moved it upwards, causing her to moan and take more of his hard prick into her mouth, so he worked it around with his tongue, causing her to thrust upwards so that his whole mouth was suddenly slapped into her soft wetness and bore in, sliding his tongue in as far as it would go, enjoyed the pressure that she exerted on it, and without realizing it, pushed his prick further into her throat, received a slight hurt from it because of the restricting tightness suddenly clamping around it. He tried to withdraw it, but she pulled him further into her mouth by her pressure on his ass, so he relaxed and further explored with his tongue his new discovery.

Fred moved his hands to her wonderfully shaped hips and spread her apart so that his tongue had greater access to her. He felt her own fingers on his rectum and he touched her gently, then tried to push his finger into the rubbery tissue, was momentarily stopped, not wanting to force her and bring pain to her, then continued and worked his finger into the tight resisting hole and pushed his tongue full hilt inside her and she squirmed and ground her hips under him.

Anna moved Fred's prick from her mouth because she felt him building up to cum. She took his head in her hands and moved it to her mouth, then maneuvered him so that his long, hard prick was between her legs. She moved her hands between them, took that tool in her hands and moved her lips aside and placed the head inside her, then moved ever so slightly upwards until the head of it was completely in, then stopped and kissed him. Fred moaned with delight.

"Fred," Anna whispered directly into his ear, flicking her tongue inside it and causing him to shiver, "I want you to fuck me."

Fred had never before heard a woman use that word. But somehow it didn't shock him because it sounded natural coming from Anna, indeed he could think of no other word that would have been more apt, more suitable for the occasion. Just her speaking the word excited him almost beyond the limits of his control and he pushed into her, causing her to cry out with pain. He stopped immediately and started to withdraw, but she said no, just rest where he was. He loved the feeling of her cunt walls around his hard prick, the heat seeming to come from the inside of her and caress his own burning desire. She pulled at his back with her hands and he eased on into her tight passage, felt the walls give slightly at the touch of the head of his prick, then waited until she pressured him again then continued, pushed all the way into her, and she moaned.

He rested there, pulsating and throbbing in her, wanting to move in and out and up into her, waiting for her to guide and tell him how to treat her. She did. She moved slightly away from him so that he slipped out of her slightly, then, shoved back, spearing herself on his prick. He immediately moved in, then out, and she took his rhythm and matched her own to it, helping him with every thrust, until he reached a crest, knew that he was going to have to empty his load within her hot readiness, and he moved suddenly, slamming himself into her more forcefully and she guided his arms up under her legs and moved them up until the upper part of him was resting on her and then he moved himself forward on his knees and pushed into her cunt with his hard cock and felt something give deep within her and he ground down and she groaned and clutched at his hips with her hands. He repeated the same thing three times, then lost all sense of what he was doing and pounded and rammed into her and ground into her and felt her flow against him and knew that for the first time in his life that he had made a woman have orgasm and then he felt his own quick coming orgasm building and then giving out and rushing from him and he ground and pounded and plunged until it was there, the most wonderful release he had ever known, rushing from him from every fiber of his being into the most secret parts of her. He spewed and ground out his semen into her and loved her violent movements against him, helping him reach the foremost peak of joy.

Then it was over, he rested in her, and she kissed him and rubbed his back and said, "That was beautiful, Fred, beautiful," and he agreed, not verbally but with his body, moving a little further into her. He kissed her beautiful face, her brow, her eyes and her nose and her mouth. He felt as though he had been transported to heaven. He felt completely at ease, did not feel the need to shower and clean himself as he had every time before, and marveled at himself.

"Fred, I must go. Really," Anna said, moving from beneath him. "I would like to meet you tomorrow for lunch, but I don't want to be here when Marily returns." She kissed his lips and then got out of the bed.

Fred hadn't thought of Marily. Now, hearing her name on the lips of that beautiful woman, he did think of her, tried to feel guilty about being unfaithful to her, but he couldn't. She had never in two years of marriage, been what Anna had been for him tonight. He was amazed by it all, the wonder of Anna. He couldn't take time to consider Marily. "We will have lunch together tomorrow, Anna," he heard himself promise, then began to dress himself. Suddenly he thought of what Marily had told him about Anna, that her husband was a nice, handsome man, and he said, "Anna, what about your husband, Hans?"

"What about him?" She smiled.

"Well... I mean us here and... but he'll never know, huh?" he laughed.

"Oh, yes. He will know. I will tell him. We have no secrets, Fred. None."

"You'll tell him? My God!" Fred exploded, his mind agog at all the trouble he was headed for.

"Fred, you're invited to a party this week-end. I was going to explain it to you tomorrow, but I suppose it would be best now. We want you to join the neighborhood club, both you and your wife, and we meet this week-end at my house. Where will we have lunch tomorrow?" She smiled warmly at him, then took his hand and led him out of the house, through the patio, across the patio to the Aiken house and they sat on the couch and sipped at a drink and waited for Vivian to come downstairs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.