Reluctant Couple - Cover

Reluctant Couple

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

The evening breeze was cool and crisp, blowing through the car's open window to refresh Diane. She sat close to Roger, looking lovingly at him, and he smiled warmly back at her. She turned to peer into the night's darkness ahead, taking a hand to brush the silken strands of her blonde hair from her eyes. She felt nervous, but yet tantalizingly exited, for tonight was an important one to her. Yes, and to Roger as well.

Last night, with Marc and then her husband later, had been the beginning, the turning point in her otherwise fruitless existence. At last she felt the emergence of the real woman who had been so long buried beneath the layers of false modesty and Victorian prudery. She was no longer her mother's daughter--she was full, rich, red-blooded, alive.

But tonight was still another major step for her, and as Roger neared the Peacock Gap house of Marc and Cindy Cord, she realized that by accepting the dinner invitation, she was going to lose the last vestiges of her inhibitions and become devoured in the enveloping warmth of lust for the sake of lust alone. Tonight she was going to actively, openly participate in group sex; there was no denying it. She was going to exchange mates, to be yet another convert to the cult of wife-swapping. Wife-swapping: a horrid, indecent, disgusting word which brought lip curls of contempt from the lips of decent people. Wife-swapping. She mouthed the word, letting it roll around on her tongue like a bittersweet candy. It was exciting, and brought a delicious tingle to Diane as she mulled over what this evening was to bring. Yes, yes, tonight would bring Marc Cord and his overwhelming, lovely cock and his masterful ways of love-making. Yes, she wanted Marc, she wanted to be swapped for him, she wanted him to fuck her... lubricating fluids began to seep from her soft, warm vagina and she pressed her legs together, not wanting to make her excitement obvious to Roger.

"Diane," Roger suddenly said, "Diane... I love you."

She turned away from the window and stared at her husband. "I know you do, darling," she replied softly, "And I love you, too."

"I--I want you to know that before... well, before we get involved tonight." He seemed to swallow a lump in his throat. "I don't want you to misunderstand if... if... well, you know."

Diane smiled understandingly. "I know," she said. "And you won't make me have a double standard, I know that, too."

Roger was silent for a long moment. Then he nodded. "If that's how it's got to be for you to become a woman, to respond sexually to me, then so be it." He smiled at her and winked. "After last night I can say that my wife possesses more hidden talent in bed than any other woman I've ever known."

"Or will know?" Diane, suddenly flooded with desire and affection, nestled her hand on his inner thigh.

"Or... will know."

Diane began to stroke his thigh in light, caressing motions. A moan of pleasure escaped from deep within Roger's chest and he stared down at her polished fingernails and the path they traced on his trousers. Diane edged farther along his inner thigh, and he spread his legs slightly to allow her access to his crotch. She smiled, a sudden rush of prurient sensation rippling through her.

"Oh God, baby, you drive me wild!" Roger groaned, involuntarily jerking forward so that she touched the already rigid outline of his penis. "Oh, Jesus, I wish you'd always been like this."

"Don't worry, darling. From now on I will be." Diane stroked his swelling cock through the pants, feeling the long, turgid shank expand and press against the binding cloth. She rubbed harder, as though she were trying to polish it, and Roger panted excitedly. "I'm going to crash the car, for Christ's sake, if you don't stop!"

"You want me to stop?"

"No, no, don't stop!"

Diane fumbled with his zipper and slowly lowered it, then reached in and tugged the band of his shorts, insinuating her fingers inside. His flesh was hot, his pubic hair like coarse sandpaper, his rod eagerly awaiting the touch of her fingertips. It jumped convulsively when she scratched the bulbous head with one long nail. Diane almost couldn't believe such a wanton action... it was so unlike her previous self. To be feeling Roger's cock in a car! Why... last week, she hated the very sight of it in the bedroom, much besides reveling at its touch.

"You'd better zip me up, Diane," Roger advised, "We're almost at the Cords'."

But she played with him teasingly until they were on the macadam driveway, and she laughed as he made a bumbling attempt to zip himself closed before opening the car door.

Marc and Cindy were waiting at the open front door. There were the usual greetings, but as the door closed Marc suddenly took hold of Diane and pressed her close to him. In full view of his wife and her husband, he kissed Diane passionately, the way a lover kisses his mistress. There was no question in anybody's mind after that what the evening's entertainment would consist of- -if indeed there had been any to begin with.

The dinner, served after two rounds of drinks, was delectable. Cindy was a marvelous cook, and had worked hard to be the gracious hostess, serving hors d'oeuvres, with the drinks, and then shrimp cocktails, Caesar salad, and the main course of rock Cornish game hen, roasted plain in the fashionable way, wild rice, Brussels sprouts and cauliflower rosettes.

The dessert of cheese and fruit was served buffet style in the living room. Marc excused himself only to return a few moments later with four glasses of a chilled magnum of Mumm's champagne.

"What's that for?" Diane asked.

"A celebration," Cord said jovially, unwrapping the foil crown and pressing the cork with his thumb. "A celebration of your husband's promotion to General Office Manager of my section of Waller, Waller, Crist and Maxwell--as of Monday."

"Oh, that's wonderful!" Diane squealed--just as the cork popped and shot across the room.

"How come?" Roger asked, grinning boyishly. "I thought--"

"I talked to some people and we decided you should be trained before Drake retires. So, as of Monday, you'll be with me. Like it?"

"Of course!" Roger accepted the offered crystal glass of champagne and drank. Cindy sidled up to him and kissed him lightly on his cheek, saying, "Wonderful, Roger. I'm thrilled for you."

Diane turned to Cord, the bubbly effervescence of the champagne giving her the fortification to block her natural modesty.

"You like champagne?" he asked.

"I... like the feeling it gives." She smiled at Cord, marveling at her ease, catching the appreciative look he gave the full length of her body. She could feel the throb of desire in her loins as he mentally undressed her, and she had to admit she was actually looking forward to making love with him again. She was willing and anxious, and the champagne flowed coolly down her heated throat. Cord quickly poured her another glass, sensing her rising passion as the time drew nearer.

"You were wonderful yesterday," Marc whispered in her ear, nuzzling gently her hair and lobe. "I'm more than happy you decided to return tonight for... Round Two."

"So am I," Diane responded. "I guess I was... pretty shy. It was my first time."

"I know." Marc smiled and took the glass from her hand and set it on the table. Then, his arms pulled her to him and his lips came moistly down on hers, his tongue darting wetly into her mouth. She sucked on it gently, allowing her body to melt against his, and she trembled from the excitement of this man's kiss. All hints of her slight previous nervousness disappeared, and she pressed her lips tighter to his mouth, feeling the hardening of his great cock where he rubbed into the softness of her stomach. He was getting an erection, and she felt her own muscles constrict and her breasts begin tingling.

They pulled apart slightly, catching their breaths, and she looked across to the brocade couch which faced away from them. Roger was embracing Cindy there, and the woman was wrapping her arms tightly around him, urging him on with tiny feminine mewls of delight. Cord saw Diane looking at the other couple and said, "They seem to have things under control."

"Mmmm," Diane, sighed, returning to his embrace, "And so do we."

"Christ, I want to fuck you!" Cord whispered, suddenly, fervently. "And I want to do it here, right now!"

Diane remembered the lewd, obscene spectacle of the two of them on the tweed couch yesterday, and hoped she would lose herself in the same wild, frenzied passion as she had then. The thought of being loved by Marc there, in the living room, in full view of her own husband excited her perversely, hotly.

"I'm ready!" she urged. "Oh, Marc... yes... fuck me!"

The word strangely accentuated the situation, and it was a feeling she welcomed wantonly. She reached down and boldly stroked his enlarged, steel cock through his trousers, feeling more wicked than she ever had felt before in her life. The tingling in her breasts spread to her groin and enveloped her thighs.

"Strip!" Cord commanded, unable to wait any longer. "Get naked!" Diane took one last look at her husband, who was now out of sight on the couch cushions, the back of the brocade furnishing a screen to the actions of love-making she knew was happening there. Then she reached behind her and slid the zipper of her green dress down from neck to her buttocks. She lifted her arms and the dress dropped to the floor, puddling around her feet. She stepped out of it, just as Marc unhooked her brassiere; the bra dropped to the dress, and the cool evening air made the red teats of her breasts harden like concrete chips.

Cord reached for her, the touch of his hands on her naked shoulders causing her to jump involuntarily. The realization that she stood near nude while her husband was busy nearby with another woman fanned the lust which was burning in her thighs, and the thought that she would soon be writhing on the floor with a strange man she hardly knew pumping between her open legs added to the forbidden thrill.

She stripped her panties down over the satiny fullness of her thighs and buttocks and added them to the puddle of dress and brassiere. Cord lowered his head to her breast, suckling the tiny, throbbing nipple deep into his mouth. Diane moaned and swayed, almost falling.

"No... no, not yet, Marc!" she panted. "I... have my stockings and heels on."

"Leave them on. I want you like that."

She slipped to the floor, using the clothing there as she had been forced to use the torn dress on the kitchen floor with Roger as a towel against the surface. The rug was thick, though, a deep-pile buff-colored shag, and was almost as soft and comfortable as a bed. She stretched out luxuriously, widening her legs to show Marc the full, enticing view of her warm, moist cunt. She was alive! She rubbed her hands along her sides and dipped a finger provocatively into the pink-tinged valley of her vagina, spreading the moistened, pulsating lips of the channel in preview of the impending lust-fulfilling fuck he knew he was going to give her.

"Hurry, hurry!" she moaned loudly then. "I want you!" She made no attempt to keep her voice down, wanting Roger and Cindy to hear her... to hear the two of them as they fucked there on the floor. She waited as Cord shed his clothes like a demon possessed and then lowered his nakedness down to her.

"Oh God, Diane, I want to fuck you! I'm going to fuck you until you can't walk!" he hissed between clenched teeth.

She moaned with the thrill of Marc's touch, the sensations of desire boiling through her pussy like molten lava. Her whole cunt was ready to erupt like Vesuvius! "Oh fuck me, fuck me, Marc!" she cried out, "I need you, I need you!" She knew her husband had heard her that time, and she didn't care, didn't care about anything.

Cord's moist lips started a nibbling motion along her shoulder and neck, sending quivers of goosepimples racing over her body. She writhed uncontrollably beneath his lips and dropped her hand back to his now unclothed cock, grasping the erect member brutally in her hands. She heard him groan as she slid the foreskin back over its engorged head, and rolled the loose flesh around its base. He dipped back to her breasts, his mouth playing wildly with her nipples and aureoles, his tongue trailing wetly through the rich valley of flesh between the throbbing tits as he alternated his attention between them.

Then he went lower, moving his body around so that she could still manipulate his penis, but so that he was able to bathe her belly and inner thighs with his enriching tongue. He ground the tip into her navel, bringing soft moans of pleasure from Diane's lust-contorted lips and gasps of maddening sensations from her throat. He licked still lower, and Diane felt her groin flower to the pattern of indecent nippings, and then she stretched her legs upwards and back against her breasts as he hunched over her naked cunt and spread the dew-moistened lips with his fingers. His tongue circled around her inner thighs and buttocks and then plunged hotly into the pink, wet flesh of her pussy.

"Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!" she groaned gutturally. "That's what I like! Yes, yes, yesssssss, don't stop! Don't stop!"

She chanted the words blindly, her breasts mashed against her upthrust legs. She put her hands to her smooth, slick cheeks and spread her cunt open further to his oral ministrations, and he in turn pulled the exposed crevice closer to his groveling mouth. His tongue flickered against the diamond bud of her enraged clitoris, causing it to quiver with expectancy. Then he stabbed snake-like against the gushing walls of her sensitive, throbbing pussy.

Diane raised herself up on her elbows and watched down between her breasts in complete captivation as Marc nestled his mouth into the hollow of her open cunt. She shuddered from his soft lickings on her tender skin and in her wet creases, and felt his hot puffs of breath. She pumped in the rhythm of copulation as his magic tongue kissed her from the bottom to the top of her vaginal damp slit. She rolled her head back, slowly tossing it from side to side as the delicious contact continued. Cord was gasping as Diane ministered to his massive cock, and he in turn jerked his thighs as though he was fucking her stroking hand. But not once did he alter or break the lashing contact of his eager mouth, tongue and lips. Even his nose was immersed in her steaming slit, the nostrils flaring excitedly at the odor of pussy and flowing juices.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.