Perverted Passions - Cover

Perverted Passions

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

His gnarled fingers spread her cunt lips apart and the old man inserted his cock. Guiding her hips with his hands, he pulled her back, impaling Katt on his staff. An accomplished fucker of long standing in the cult, Armbala reached his long arms around her. One hand began to stimulate her clit and the other to stroke and fondle her tits.

It seemed such a practiced ritual to Katt that she found herself responding automatically, but feeling flat, even though Galpur had left her wanting more.

Still, when the old man got everything in motion, Katt felt her body begin to respond.

His cock moved in and out with long, precise strokes. His hands were quick and direct on her clit and nipples. He stuffed his surprisingly hard member in her cunt with finesse.

Katt turned her head and looked out over the audience. Some of the candles had been extinguished. Cult members were screwing in every position imaginable, yet their eyes all seemed to be watching her and the old man. Katt saw Sandor powerfully driving his cock into a woman who was sitting atop it. It thrilled her to think that he was horny because of watching her. And there was Ted, silent, raptly observing her as his hand played with an Indian woman's pussy. She perched crossway on his lap, her hips rhythmically thrusting. She wished Ted would fuck the woman. If he did, Katt knew she would cum on the old guy's cock immediately. As it was, Katt might hold off a respectable length of time.

At least that's what she thought until she caught a glimpse of Hazun. Katt stared at him, feeling her pussy convulse. The man's long cock was running in and out of some plump-buttocked woman's cunt!

It was exciting watching Hazun. Even the old guy's steadily sliding cock took on an exciting feel. Her heart pounded and the blood in her veins quickened. Her pussy began to pulse and flower on Armbala's staff. The full length of Hazun's cock plunged in and out of his woman, urgent, wanting. Thrilled, Katt scrutinized Hazun's cock and the woman's cunt as he fucked her from behind. Her first view of the cunt with the big cock in it shook her with pangs of envy and lust.

Behind her, the old man grunted and gripped her hips tighter. Although he kept fucking at a steady pace, his prick greedily sank deeper into her belly. His rocks banged against her mound. She gloried in the feel of his cock fucking her. Despite his slow pace, Katt humped harder and faster, trying to speed him up, for she was extremely excited now.

Armbala felt his cock stiffen erratically as the golden- haired woman rode frantically on his cock. Her cunt was all wet yet tight, and sucking on his dick. He longed to plunge into it with ferocious abandon, knew he did not dare. If only they were alone, he would. And no one would ever know he had broken the rules of the cult. Armbala made very sure that his cock plunged as deeply as possible in the lovely pussy with each stroke. His hands on her humping butt, the old man pulled Katt back against him, driving his stalk as far as it would go into her.

Meanwhile, Hazun stared at Katt as he fucked. He thrilled that she was watching him, and could tell that she was going to go off.

Armbala pulled on Katt's stiff, more than generous-sized nipples. This, of course, added to her pleasure. Whether it was permitted or not, Katt reached back and fondled his balls.

Amazed, a thrill shot through Armbala. His old body turned young and his distended rod took on the potency of days gone by. The mighty piston fired into Katt's sizzling cunt, setting her orgasm in motion.

At the same time, Katt saw Hazun jerk his giant dong out of the woman. White streaks of sperm shot, with force, from his cock and flew all over the woman's wriggling, plump thighs.

In the midst of this raunchy display, Katt's cunt kept exploding.

From behind, hands jerked her back hard, driving the cock deep into her, nearly lifting her off the floor.

Armbala held deep, panting, amazed at his lack of control. The stalk swelled within her to great dimensions. In exultation, he strained even deeper, wanting to wear her body over his.

The deep, marvelous penetration heightened Katt's climax, making her cry out with pleasure. She took all of Armbala's meat into her orgasmic depths. His long, thick cock ground around inside her cunt, keeping her in a continual state of climax as he shot gout after gout of sperm into her.

Writhing and moaning, Katt felt her cunt hole thirstily suck on his dick, milking the luscious jizz out of it. Her nerve endings jangled deliciously and her belly rippled with mimicking rapture.

At the end, Katt saw that Hazup had moved away from the woman. Other women were wiping his jizz from her buns now.

Armbala pulled back, his limp prick slid out of her.

Katt drew a shaky breath. Had it been Armbala who got her off, or Hazun? It would crush the old man if he thought it had not been all his doing, so Katt would not mention to anyone that she had grown excited by watching Hazun fuck the woman. Well, perhaps she would tell Ted--but later.

Her next and last lover was Sringa, a man of medium height. Not as dark of skin as the others, he had an average size dick.

Average to Katt meant anywhere in the range of five to seven inches. Anything below that was small and anything above that was large. Of course Hazun, Katt classified as huge, although she had never actually given any thought to just what the determining measurement between large and huge was. Yet any dick that measured as big as his was huge by any woman's standard of measurement.

Sringa's member was about seven inches, she guessed.

After Ted's introduction, Sringa approached her with a stiff hard-on. He had anxiously awaited his chance to fuck the golden delight all evening. Now that his turn had arrived, he was so hot that he wasn't sure he could give her a decent lesson. How awful if she would find him lacking and not wish to screw him again.

When the mem-sahib had watched him shoot, Hazun had been transported beyond ecstasy once again. He had begun to think that his big cock would never stop casting out jism. Now, he limply reclined on pillows on the floor and watched the mem-sahib, knowing full well that doing so would give him another incredible hard-on.

Once again Katt was led to the swing. Her pussy twitched and sperm and lube and her own juices flowed down her legs.

Sringa took a moment to raise the swing seat. Maneuvering her down on the floor on her back, Sringa carefully arranged a pillow beneath her shoulders and head. Then, he raised her legs up over the wide seat and spread them. This brought Katt's bottom end up until she was supported only by her shoulders.

Feeling her labia swell with excitement and her clit pulse, Katt watched Sringa straddle her. Signals from her brain sent ripples of anticipation down her spine to her cunt. This was her last fuck of the night with the members of the cult, and it was going to be an exciting one.

Gazing at her pussy, Sringa's fingers slid over it, feeling her mound before he spread her lips apart. Gently, he pushed a finger into her wet hole.

Katt felt a flare of excitement in her pulsating pussy as his fingers boldly screwed in and out of her. Tongues of flame licked up her hole and she moaned.

Sringa stood there playing in her cunt, exploring her hole, inspecting it inside and out. He was delighted by her lusty response. Slowly, he bent his knees, pressing his cock downward.

Flames licked higher in Katt. Involuntary spasms caused her to stiffen, which lifted her cunt higher to snap at his cock.

Her soppy snatch alternately contracted and loosened as if trying to suck the wary prick inside.

The bloated cockhead kept kissing her clit, wetting it with slippery pre-cum.

"Fuck me!" Katt gasped, knowing he'd understand, for Ted had told her that he spoke English.

Sringa's glance shot to her face, saw the desire etched in her features, and then looked back at her cunt. It was time. Pushing his cock into a lower angle, Sringa bent his knees more to lower his stiff cock slowly, penetrating her cleanly and deeply as he descended.

"God, yes, screw me, Sringa!" Katt panted, clutching at him with her hands, but unable to reach him.

Bending and straightening his knees, Sringa lowered his hard fucker in and out of her rhythmically.

Making wild sounds in her throat, Katt felt like she was going to break apart, she was quaking so hard. Something about the angle of his cock made her cunt highly sensitive. She climaxed without warning.

Heatedly, Sringa thrust deeper and faster. His hand remained on top of his pubic mound, pressing downward on his cock. He wanted to make sure it stayed at the proper angle to lower into her without popping out of her hole.

Red-hot, Katt cried out again and came as Sringa moved his penis in a circular motion inside her. The man was sensational!

With long, fast strokes meant to keep her cumming, Sringa felt his balls tighten. He reached down beneath them and did as Professor MacNeil had suggested. He drilled a finger at her clit.

So, tight! So hot! His cock swelled, and his balls tightened. Sringa worked his finger on her clit and frantically fucked her cunt, still moving his prick in circles.

Into shattering stars of ecstasy, Katt plunged. She lay there nearly screaming with rapture, unable to move much. Finally, she gave herself up to the ministrations of her lover.

Sringa's cock erupted, pumping a monstrous load of seed into the far reaches of her genitals. His knees began to knock against her thighs. Needing support, Sringa gripped her thighs with both hands and was almost sorry that the most exciting fuck of his life was over.

Katt lay on the floor, exhausted, letting her body regain strength. She felt the emptying sensation of Sringa's prick pulling out of her cunt. Then she heard Ted's whisper.

"Are you all right, darling?"

Katt opened her unfocused eyes with effort, tried to smile at her husband, who was bent over her, a worried expression on his face.

"Give me a minute, and I'll be as good as new."

"You mean as horny as ever, don't you?" Ted said with a devilish smile.

She managed a faint smile.

"Do you have any idea of the turmoil you have stirred up in this cult? Your blonde hair and pale skin even have the women so turned on that they are frigging off and begging to be fucked. There has been talk that a less restrained manner should be adopted, that the old rules hinder much pleasure. It seems, my dear, that not one of your lovers was able to hold out for his normal length of time tonight. And now, the others feel that they are put at a disadvantage by having to wait for you so long, that the anticipation will cause them to go off even quicker."

"Oh, dear... have I stirred up a hornets' nest?"

With a grin, Ted admitted that she had indeed. "Not only that, but the High Principal Of Desire has ruled that he will be first to initiate you at the beginning of every meeting."

"What should I do?" Really worried that she would be considered a troublemaker, she gazed at Ted for guidance.

"If I were you, I'd be prepared for some wild fucking from here on out."

Katt's heart skipped a beat and she rejoiced at the prospect. "Really?"

"Yes, really," he mocked, shaking his head at her gurgle of delighted laughter. "You are incorrigible."

Katt covered her mouth and giggled. "Does that mean I'm really bad?"

"A little! Come on, wench, there are refreshments to partake of before we can blow this joint. Have you forgotten that you promised to sit on this stiff sucker on the way home?"

"Oh, I hope Sandor hits lots of bumps!"

Ted pulled her up from the floor and held her close for a moment, wanting her ferociously.

"Let's do it the way we both like it, darling... fast and furious." Katt gazed up at her husband, who stood a head taller than her.

Ted caught his breath and his voice cracked when he replied. "If it wouldn't hurt their feelings, I'd forget the food and whisk you out of here right now!"

"It's all right, darling. We can wait, but not too long. Okay?"

Ted stumbled over his own feet, and swore as he led his wife off the stage.

An hour later, they were in the jeep. Down the road a piece, Ted told Sandor to stop.

Complying, Sandor pulled to the side of the road and turned to his sahib for further instructions. What he saw made his cock rise yet again.

The sahib was pulling the mem-sahib's dress over her head. He dropped the garment to the floor of the vehicle, leaving her naked.

Facing the windscreen, the mem-sahib grasped the dash bar and pulled herself up off her husband's lap. The sahib undid his pants and shoved them down around his knees. Holding his stiff cock upright, he guided the mem-sahib backwards onto his staff.

Sandor gasped and ducked his head so he could see which hole it was going into. The sahib stuck it in her ass!

Clawing his fly open, Sandor jerked his prick out into the night air and with both hands, began to pump it and thrust his hips, prepared to watch the show.

The mem-sahib clutched the bar and bounced up and down on the prick.

"Drive, Sandor!"

The order came sharp and clear. Disappointed, Sandor let go of his cock and put the jeep in motion.

"Keep your eyes on the road!" Ted ordered the first time Sandor glanced at them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.