Perverted Passions - Cover

Perverted Passions

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Darling..."

A tall man, Ted stopped over the chair back so that his legs were on each side of hers and her bottom was against his thighs. Her legs were over his shoulders. He spit in his palm and rubbed it over his dick. Then, he rubbed the bloated head of his cock over her sopping love nest.

"You want it badly, baby?"

"God, yes, Ted, stick it in me good," Katt moaned huskily, eyes pleading with him. It was nearly unbearable having that cock tease her lovehole so much, without doing something about it.

Ted never bulldozed at sex. None of the Kama Sutra members ever smashed into their lovers. It just was not done.

Katt trembled with desire. She stared up between her legs at her husband, who was high above her.

Deftly, Ted pressed his cock downward until the tip touched her flesh. He guided his pulsing cockhead to her little love nest and pressed down until the head popped into her neatly.

In sweet ecstasy, Katt felt the huge bulb slide in.

"Yes! God, yes!" she cried as Ted began to slide all eight thick inches into her body. She wished she could move, impale herself onto his stiff prick. But she couldn't.

To keep her from doing just that, Ted had chosen this position instead of one of the other Kama Sutra positions for fucking. Now he bent her knees and hooked her legs over the crooks of his elbows. Gripping both her wrists in his hands, Ted held her. Already highly aroused himself, Ted knew she would have him popping his rocks off too soon if he let her move at all, so he meant to control her.

Katt felt a deep, gut-wrenching sensitivity in her body. She moaned with lust as Ted caught her wrists and held her hands back so that she could not even touch him.

"Your cunt is on fire," her husband mumbled, standing over her. He began to fuck his fabulously hard dick down into her.

Nothing he could do would stop Katt from shuddering with desire. Her entire body began to suck in his cock. He could see her large, red clit pulse excitedly.

All at once, Katt felt Ted's cock push deeper into her pussy. She whined with pleasure.

"God, oh God, darling... Fuck me! I can't move! Drive it in me faster, harder!" Her entire body throbbed with emotion and sensual pleasure.

All at once, he turned her wrists loose. "Play with your tits!" His fingers entwined in her hair and he grasped it loosely, not pulling, just holding fistfuls of it.

"Play with your tits, baby... Roll your nipples, tug on them," Ted whispered encouragingly.

"Like this?"

"Yes, you sexy doll... God, baby, I love fucking you like this!"

"Give it to me faster!" she gasped, wild for the wild orgasm that she knew would come.

"Not yet. I want this fuck to last, baby. Play with those big knockers," he hissed, thrusting his pecker deep into her love snatch at a steady, maddening pace.

Plowing his cock in and out of Katt's cunt, Ted watched her play with her tits, which he had never seen her do before. She ran her fingers over first one and then the other, stretched the nipples away from the flesh and then mashed her tits down, rolling them flat beneath her palm.

"If Bhadra was here, I'd have her suck your tits!" He groaned, pressing his pelvis lower and lower, driving his cock deeper and deeper into her intestines.

It took her by surprise. "Bhadra... suck my breasts?"

"Sure. Women in the cult make love to each other all the time. You might as well learn with our servant.

"But you fuck her!"

"And so will you. We will both fuck and suck our servant."

"Together?"

"Yes, of course. I will enjoy watching the two of you suck and hump each other, and you can watch me screw Bhadra."

"I'd like watching you." Never having been with a woman before, Katt was momentarily worried about doing it herself with Bhadra. She did not know how. Her current passion was too strong to concentrate on anything but her pleasure of the moment.

Letting her know what he would expect her to do with Bhadra, he said, "You will love the taste of her pussy, especially after I've fucked her."

"Yes! I will, darling!"

"Like this?" he asked, beginning to jackhammer his randy dick into his wife's horny body now.

"More! More!" she cried, realizing that she would do anything that Ted wanted her to do.

"Eat those suckers!" Ted cried, jabbing his hard cock into her.

It took Katt a moment to realize that he was talking to someone else in the room. She glanced to her left. Then to her right. Bhadra was there, naked, her beautiful brown skin smooth and inviting. Katt couldn't believe the great hanging size of her breasts. They were huge hanging things. Bhadra advanced and they swayed and jounced on her chest.

Dazedly, Katt realized that her horny husband had just told their servant to eat those suckers. She could only assume that he had meant for Bhadra to suck his balls.

Wrong! Her ayah leaned over her and took Katt's rigid nipple into her mouth and sucked it passionately. In the process, the huge hanging mammaries fell over Katt's face, nearly smothering her. Katt let go of her own tits and lifted her ayah's off her face. Even so, the huge nipples pressed urgently against Katt's lips.

Too wild with passion to turn down a luscious meal like that, Katt opened her mouth and sucked on the giant tips. Taking extreme pleasure in sucking the nipples, perhaps because her own were being thrillingly sucked at the same time, Katt gobbled them heartily.

Ted thought this scene between his ayah and his wife pure delight. His cock screwed Katt's pussy while their servant ate her tits. Many other times, women had made love to females he happened to be fucking. But it had never aroused Ted as much as now, with Katt. He nearly lost his load on the spot when he realized her mouth was busy nursing Bhadra's tits.

The professor was aware that, for an Indian woman, Bhadra had huge breasts. Without a bra, they hung heavily on her chest. They had dark brown aureole, four inches across and the nipples were nearly the size of a man's thumb.

Realizing that what she was doing must be exciting Ted, Katt was delighted when he started fucking her in frantic abandon.

Ted shoved his cock downward. Every plunge of his dick in her body was like an electric shock to his system. His hard cock rammed into her lovehole and his balls slapped the back of her thighs. He was going to release his hot load any minute!

Bhadra wanted to suck the mem-sahib as soon as the sahib had filled her pussy full. So, the servant let go of the tit and quick as a flash was behind him. She knew from two years of experience what the professor liked.

Grabbing his balls, Bhadra unceremoniously scratched her fingers over his ass and listened to his cries of ecstasy with extreme satisfaction. Soon he would be done and she would be free to suck the cunt and ass that she had been lusting after for so long! Ted was bashing down into Katt's pussy now, crying out unintelligible things. Somehow, he managed to gasp, "Up your ass!" Ted shoved his dick as deep as it would go and blasted her cunt so full that the stuff gushed out around his prick and flooded her upturned bottom.

The moment Bhadra let go of her tits, Katt began to masturbate her clit feverishly. Now, feeling Ted flood her lovehole with a scalding load of sperm, Katt exploded. She had a climax in her mind and her pussy at the same time.

She came close to fainting. And when Katt finally began to rally, she felt a loving tongue licking her passion-juices pussy. Dazed, she saw that it was Bhadra, her female servant--her ayah.

Face still passion-drawn, Ted stood beside their servant, watching the Indian woman lick his wife's snatch.

"Up, up her, now," Ted said to the woman, tapping at his wife's full asshole with his fingertip. "There is plenty of my ball jizz running down her ass. He dipped a finger between Katt's cheeks and then offered it to Bhadra to lick clean.

"Aaahhhhh!" The woman made an excited sound of pleasure as she licked.

"Tastes like ambrosia, eh?" he asked, now working his finger into Bhadra's cunt.

Katt's whole body quaked beneath her ayah's delving tongue as it spooned out her husband's sperm from her lower regions.

Ted noticed that Katt now seemed uneasy. He told Bhadra to go back to sucking her cunt and clit.

"Give her an orgasm with your mouth and hands, get her used to woman love, and I'll give you a good fucking.

Katt watched her husband position himself behind their Indian servant. He was going to fuck Bhadra! Katt knew when he thrust his cock into the Indian woman, because her mouth butted Katt's cunt.

"I want to watch you fuck her!" Katt gasped, her fevered snatch flooding itself with more broth. But Ted did not stop fucking. Nor did Bhadra stop sucking. Soon, Katt was feeling too much rapture to want to move.

Bhadra flicked her tongue in and out of the delicious pussy.

Realizing the mem-sahib was about to squirt in her mouth, Bhadra thrust her tongue deep into her cunt and worked her clit with her fingers.

"I'm going to cum in your mouth!" Katt gasped, not knowing how the woman would take it if she did.

"Do it, darling! Bhadra wants your cum in her mouth!" he cried, twisting his cock in the Indian's pussy and humping back and forth wildly.

All at once, Bhadra did the same thing that Ted had done to Katt earlier. She closed her lips over Katt's big clit and sucked! She rammed three bunched fingers up Katt's pussy and fucked her fast.

The same kind of shock waves--passionate, intense, passed through Katt with the force of a speeding atom. Her pleasure- wracked body whirled into oblivion. Unable to move, she cried out and her internal organs did the rest. Katt's cunt exploded in orgasm.

Bhadra wriggled her tongue on the clit, fucking her fingers into the hot cunt of the mem-sahib. Then she felt her own pussy snap tight on the sahib's fat dick.

Ted came, pouring out his spunk in his ayah's lovehole by the quart. His voice was thick with passion.

"You made her cum in your mouth, so I'll give you a load in the snatch."

As soon as he pulled his prick out of the woman's cunt, he helped Katt right herself in the chair. He picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. Solicitously, Ted lay her down on the bed.

"Was getting sucked off by a woman good for you, baby?"

Katt gazed at her husband's adored face and purred, amazed that it really had been. "It was stupendous."

"I'm glad you liked having our servant service you. It excited me watching, baby. Anytime I see a female mouth on cunt, ass or tit, I get excited, but not ever as much as this time."

"I wanted to watch you fuck her body, darling. Did you pour the love juices from your nuts deep into her lovehole?"

"I sure did, baby. Want to see?"

Katt nodded.

"Bhadra!"

"Sahib?" she asked, coming into the room.

"Stand up here on the bed and bend over. The mem-sahib will see my sperm in your body."

The woman eagerly did as she was told, and used her fingers to spread her pussy open, so Katt could see how gooey it was.

Staring up at the frothy hole, Katt felt a stirring in her loins again. She was becoming insatiable.

"It's full of my spunk, darling. Does it excite you?"

"Yes! God, Ted, looking at her cunt has got me hot again."

"Good. Later, you will love to kiss it and eat it, but right now, I have a surprise for you, darling." He motioned for Bhadra to get down off the bed.

"Send him in."

Bhadra nodded, glanced at Katt and smiled. Then, she went out.

"Who?" She struggled to sit up.

"Hazun, Hunter's servant. He is damn hot for you. It occurred to me that I can not give you all the cock you want. So, I worked out a deal with Hazun. He has promised to keep us informed of Hunter's moves and plans, if he can screw you." Ted chuckled. "Not a bad deal, eh? We get our cake and eat it too. But, you don't have to agree if you don't want to," he quickly assured her, sitting down on the side of the bed.

Recalling how Hazun had frigged off while watching Hunter screw her, Katt grew excited.

"I thought you'd go for the idea," Ted chuckled, and looked up as Hazun came into the room.

Naked, his cock stuck out obscenely from his loins and swayed menacingly as he crossed the room.

"So big... I didn't realize it was so huge."

"Your hole will stretch to take it, we proved that, baby."

Despite her raunchy excitement, Katt had her doubts. It pleased her that Ted brought the man to her. Obviously, Ted wanted Katt to fuck the servant with the big prick. The deal he'd worked out about Hunter was just the icing on the cake.

"It must be a foot long!" she gasped.

"More. It measures in at 13 3/4"."

"You measured it?" She sounded shocked.

Ted chuckled. "Common knowledge. Hazun and I are old friends. He's a member of the cult."

"Oh." Bigger may not be better, but it was certainly exciting.

Hazun's eyes had not left her golden-fleeced cunt for one second since entering the room. He said a prayer to Brahma that she would agree to let him screw her in exchange for information about his sahib. The sahib was not a good man. Hazun did not favour his unkind actions to others. And if sahib Hunter was trying to steal from the professor and India, Hazun would do all in his power to stop him. Besides, he did not want Hunter to screw the golden lady again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.