Perverted Passions - Cover

Perverted Passions

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Ted..."

She whispered his name, feeling the irresistible tug of desire grow stronger.

Again, his mouth took possession of hers. With expertise, Ted seduced his wife's senses until she uttered a groan of desire, wrapped her arms around his neck and clung to him.

Ted was good. Gently, he drew her arms from around his neck and pressed her away from him. Holding her eyes with his, he cupped her breasts and thumbed her hard nipples.

Ted's mouth closed over her left breast and his tongue flicked the hard nipple, carrying her to dizzying heights that only he seemed capable of.

Knowing her to be on the brink of climax, Ted felt his wife tremble like a leaf in the wind. Deftly, he guided her hand to his groin.

In sweet agony, Katt grasped the fully erect cock, and felt all eight thick inches pulsate demandingly in her hand. She began to stroke it up and down.

Ted, too highly aroused himself, urged her to let it go.

Relaxing her grip, Katt felt her husband move her hand lower. Her fingers explored his precious balls, so weighty and thick. She hefted them as if calculating their weight.

"Roll my nuts between your fingers, baby. Mash them around a little," Ted croaked, his mouth full of tit.

Katt felt a tingle of delight.

He moved his long legs further apart to give her plenty of room to play.

Doing as her husband asked, Katt caressed his testicles. His balls felt like stones.

"Your pussy is on fire," Ted mumbled. His teeth nibbled her divine nipples.

Katt shuddered with desire. She arched into him, massaging his balls excitedly. Her clit was swollen and pulsing.

All at once, Ted's hand was pushing hers deeper between his legs. Her husband pressed her fingers into his balls! She thought dazedly, 'Ted wants me to play with his sac.' She was not going to say no.

"God, oh God, darling..." Her entire body throbbed with emotion and sensual pleasure.

As Katt eagerly pressed the tips of her fingers against the sagging testicles, she felt Ted begin to shake.

His fingers entwined in her hair and pressed her head down.

"Please, baby... please..." Ted whispered huskily.

Somehow, Katt knew that Ted wanted her to blow him while she played with his hairy nuts.

Deeper and deeper her digits dug into his heavy, hot scrotum. Wild! She slid her body down the length of him.

Ted rolled over on his back, bent his knees and spread wide. His hand kept pressing her head downward even when her lips were open, ready to suck his mushroom-capped dick inside her mouth.

"God, baby, I want to fuck your mouth."

"What?" she gasped, suddenly uncertain.

"But suck my balls first, baby. Suck those big fuckers," he begged, arching his hips up and holding them off the bed.

Digging her fingers into Ted's ass, Katt put her mouth on his testes and kissed them wetly. She ran her tongue over first one and then the other.

"Suck my nuts!" He groaned, pressing his pelvis higher.

They were so large that Katt was doubtful if they would go in her mouth. But he was anxious, so she quickly worked saliva all over them and opened her jaws as wide as they would go.

She sucked as if drawing the thick cream of a milk shake through a straw. To her surprise, the nut popped between her teeth.

"Aaahgh!! Yeah, Baby! Suck my balls. You got the hottest lips! Roll them around in your mouth! Work them hard!"

Never having handled Ted's balls so intensely before, Katt was more careful.

Encouraging her to do as he wanted her to, Ted cried, "Baby, baby, eat them! Nibble them! Make my balls roar!"

Katt popped the ball out of her mouth and licked it.

"Yes! That's the way to do it, baby!" Ted reached beneath his rump and pressed his testicles up against his wife's mouth, holding them for her to eat.

Getting into it now, realizing what Ted wanted, and how much pressure was required, Katt sucked on her husband's big balls. She took them in her mouth and rolled them wildly.

"Eat those suckers!" Ted cried, jerking his cock hard. God Almighty he had never felt such bliss in his life as when his own wife was eating his nuts like this! Other women had done it for him, but he couldn't remember who, or when. He loved Katt, and it was only her mouth that would leave a marked memory.

Thinking for sure that her husband was about to explode into orgasm, Katt felt him jerking off. He was really hot. So was she!

Wanting only to please him, Katt began to suck now on her husband's balls in abandon. She also shot a finger to her own lovehole, along with another one, and fucked herself vigorously.

Ted shoved his cock downward. Every plunge of her mouth was like a streak of passionate fire in his loins. On the way down, his hard prick slapped the back of her head and stopped. He was going to unload all over her back! It wasn't a nice thing to do, but to shoot off while she was eating his balls would be glorious.

Katt felt the hot spray of cum hit her. She was not put off by it. In delight, she kept finger-fucking herself and mouth- fucking his balls, listening to his cries of pleasure.

Ted was breathing in great gulps of air. Somehow, he managed to gasp, "Stop, baby... stop." Ted pushed her away from his balls.

Licking her lips, Katt came up on the bed beside her panting, weak husband.

"Did I do it right, for you, darling?"

He turned his head and gazed incredulously at her. "Perfectly. I had no idea you were so talented."

"You'll have to show me just how you like everything. Will you show me other ways of pleasing you? Show me exactly how you like me to do things to you so that it's the best you've ever had?"

"Promise," he panted, and managed to roll over on his side. Ted lifted a hand and brushed her hair back from her cheek.

Katt grinned. "Darling... I don't want to rush you, but I didn't get off, and I'm so horny. Do you think you could manage to work me over? I guess I was too uptight about getting you off properly, about pleasing you--totally, to please myself."

Exhausted or not, the very instant her request was out of her mouth, Ted was down between her legs, loving her with his searing tongue.

Ted licked Katt's inner thighs, and her passion-puffed labia. They were wet with her fluids, and he loved her tangy flavour. He tapped her clitoris with the talented tip of his tongue.

"Aaahhhh!" It was a soft, breathy sound of pleasure.

Not wanting to get her off too soon, Ted slid his tongue down to her wet slit. He darted it into her hole and caressed her fevered inner flesh. There was a lot of juice there, and he sucked it into his mouth and swallowed it all.

"Pussy ambrosia," he muttered, then went back to work.

Katt's whole body quaked beneath her husband's talented maneuvering.

Ted felt her agitation and redoubled his efforts. He pressed her thighs up and out and rooted his head between them to get his tongue as far up inside her cunt as possible. He wished he had a foot-long tongue and could lap the entire length of her right up to her cervix!

Katt pressed her husband's head closer to her fevered snatch and thrust her hips forward in quick, urgent motions.

"I love that!" she cried as his tongue flicked wildly from wall to wall.

Realizing his wife was going to cum anyway, Ted zeroed in to suck on her erect clit. If she was going to cum, he wanted it to be an out-of-the-world orgasm.

"I'm thirsty for your cum!" he gasped between flicks of his tongue over her clit.

"Okay, I'll cum in your mouth! Drink it!" she cried, twisting and humping wildly.

All at once, Ted closed his lips over her clit and sucked.

Shock waves passed through her with the speed of light. Her pleasure-wracked body went wild. Heaving and panting, hips writhing, straining, thrusting with a will of her own. Katt's cunt practically exploded.

Silent rockets of pleasure burst forth from deep inside her. As if from a distance, Katt heard herself inwardly screaming, but couldn't stop.

Knowing her pulsing, twitching clit was too sensitive for any more sucking, Ted drove his tongue into her hole, wriggling it against her cunt walls. He collected her juices as fast as she dispensed them.

To Katt, it seemed as if she had floated back to earth in an invisible, weightless parachute. Her descending hips struck the bed with a final, soft thud and she lay still.

Ted came over her. His voice was thick with passion, and his face was shiny and slick with her juices.

"That's the sweetest honey in the world. You made me horny again, cumming in my mouth like that."

Katt tried to grin at him, but she wasn't at all sure she succeeded.

"You're at your sexiest when you're wildly seeking release, so full of stormy passion." Ted lay down beside her and his hand stroked her tremulous breasts.

"It was so good," she moaned, amazed that it really had been.

"I'm glad. Baby, I'll do anything to drive you into a frenzy or erotic rapture. Just tell me what you want and I'll do it. I want to fulfill your body, pour the love juices from my loins deep into you. I want to thrust into your cunt until you beg me to stop. Or whatever you want-- anything to please you, Katt."

"Fuck me, darling," she whispered, highly aware of an incredible desire for the feel of his big dick inside her,

Knowing that his wife wanted him steamed Ted up even more. He saw her knees fall open in invitation. A rage of desire raced up and down his spine.

"It's hot and wet for you, darling," Katt sighed, tugging on his shoulders to encourage him to mount her.

Totally aroused, Ted saw that her pussy was indeed wide open and beckoning. His cock jerked in anticipation. His own wife, whom he'd thought too goody-goody for the baser acts of sex, was turning out to be the best lover he had ever had. Ted wondered crazily if he could bear the pleasure his cock would feel when he entered her cunt. Would he shoot off right away? God, she had him hot!

The bloated head of Ted's cock was as big as it had ever been. With one swift, smooth motion, he was kneeling between her spread open knees.

With shaky hands, Ted guided his drooling glans to her pussy slit. The fucking thing looked to him almost too big to slide into that little hole. But he knew it would, for he had had it there before, after all. Yet he felt like he was taking a virgin instead of his own wife. Drawing a deep breath, Ted began to stuff his prick into her hot, ready pussy with short, quick jabs.

Even Katt noticed her husband's extra girth and length, due to his extreme arousal. "You're so big, Ted..." she gasped, lifting her head and peering downward at his staff. It was bigger and redder than she had ever seen it.

"I'm damn hot for you, baby!" he admitted, easing forward by exerting more pressure. Katt's pussy lips stretched before his eyes. But her cunt steadily swallowed everything he fed it. With agonized slowness, his throbbing cock sank into his wife's cunt.

"So full... so full... wonderful... oh... yes, honey."

"Your hole's scorching hot... tight, baby."

Despite his randy condition, Ted held himself in check. It pleased him that his cock was so big it was all he could do to get it in his wife's cunt. But Ted didn't want to cause her even the least twitch of pain. He wanted Katt to like his prick so much she'd beg for more.

Katt planted her heels on the bed and levered her cunt upwards, helping Ted work it into her. What a monster! His eight inches were shorter, but thicker and by far more talented, more exciting than Hunter's longer one or even Sandor's. Bigger was definitely not better. It all depended on the way the man used it.

Ted knew how to use his. He was energetic in his fucking. And added to that, he used words to excite her as well as his hands and even his eyes. Oh, yes, Ted knew how to make love to her like no other man could.

Right now, just by letting her know how much he wanted her-- in any way she wished--he had opened doors that might otherwise have stayed closed forever. Inside her was a primal lust that begged for release. It made her want to fuck her husband every fantastic way under the sun.

Katt worked her cunt on her husband's mighty erection until it was all inside her. She knew that his longing for her had made it grow bigger, and that pleased her immensely.

"Your pussy is so tight, baby, it makes me worry that I'm going to cum too soon," Ted whispered, his eyes full of passion.

The majestic thickness of his cock had to stretch her pussy to its limits, it was true. And it added new thrills for her too.

With phenomenal restraint, Ted began to fuck Katt's tight box slow and steady.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.