Parole Passion - Cover

Parole Passion

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

San Francisco was a town one was able to do in style. There were all kinds of terrific restaurants, nightclubs, and if the theatrical entertainment didn't quite rival that of New York, it was still good.

Al and Judy had one helluva good time, and afterward, they returned to his apartment where Judy spent the night. They experimented with every position he had ever known, and a few neither had ever heard of, before. Sleep finally came to them at seven on Sunday morning, and they slept right through until five o'clock the following morning. Both had the good sense to abstain from any more physical contact, knowing if they started, they would never get through the working day.

"I'd like to see you on the weekends from now on, if you have nothing else planned," he told her.

"I'd like that," she nodded. "Look, I know what you're used to, so let me be the one to say it. No commitments, no entanglements, no promises until both of us feel we want it."

"That's fine with me," Al nodded. "I'm glad you came."

"So am I," she nodded. "I never had the nerve to do it before. I guess if I don't go ahead on out and do things by myself, they'll just never get done. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. It's an old saw, but no truer words were ever spoken. Look, in the place, you know, where we work, let's keep things cool. I don't think it'll benefit either one of us to let them know there's something between us."

"Fine," Al nodded. "Want me to drive you home so you can change clothes?"

"I have my own car here, remember?" she reminded him.


The Kaufmann twins were something Al Bombannente had never experienced. They did everything together, which included an attempted bank holdup together eight years earlier which landed the two of them in prison for what seemed like forever. Both had been model prisoners, and as a result both had been put in the same cell. They were able to protect one another from the bulldykes who wanted them, and they discovered what it was like to make love to another female when they listened to all the other women in adjoining cells doing it in the dark, after which they experimented, themselves. They wondered if it was truly classified as incest when between two sisters. Since they were twins, fraternal, not identical, that made it even more interesting.

Linda was the taller of the two. She was also slightly heavier than Debbie her sister. Linda had blonde hair and blue eyes. She had full breasts, a fleshy waist, large hips, and a really large posterior. Debbie didn't look the least little bit like her sister, and one would never have mistaken them for sisters, much less twins. Debbie was very slender, and the one place where she resembled her sister was in the cannon-shell shaped breasts that coned out the front of her dress.

Both girls wore wine-red skirts and grey blouses with wine- red jackets. They reported to Al every Monday, and he knew they were two hot and horny bitches. Neither had made a secret of wanting him to ball her, but Al knew to agree to one girl and not the other would wreak havoc. Yet he knew it was imminent that he would be screwing them, though he had no idea in what order. They were purposely giving him a hard time. Their employer, the owner of a small diner, complained ceaselessly to Al that the two women either harassed or propositioned his customers all day long. True, their propositioning brought many customers back, but if one of them tried walking out with a customer, the other would yell her head off, and as a result, neither girl actually got any action.

They were sitting across the splintery desk from Al and he sat back with his feet up, his hands in his pockets, saying, "You girls are just begging to go back inside, aren't you. Hell! You're out, be smart and stay out."

"Just what the hell are we supposed to do, knuckle under to being horny the rest of our lives?" Linda asked. "You know, Al..." both called him by his first name, "... if Debbie and I wanted to go the dyke route, we would have finished our term in the penitentiary. There was plenty of that in there. We're out, we're free, and we both need a little action to calm us down. The problem is, we can't both get it at the same time. Hell! If I see Debbie trying to turn on to a guy, I scream my head off, and if she sees me doing the same thing, she starts throwing dishes. Look, how about you putting an end to our misery by screwing at least one of us."

"If I pick one, the other one'll scream her head off," Al pointed out. "Remember? Besides, I'm a parole officer, not a stud."

"Bet you could be both if you wanted," Debbie said, sidling over and sitting on the corner of his desk.

"Look, I want both you girls to go to work today and not make trouble. Tonight, I'm going to stop by and talk to the pair of you at your apartment. I want both of you there."

"Sure, Al baby!" Linda said, smiling. "We'll make supper for you."


The little walk-up apartment where the Kaufmann twins lived had seen better days, but it was still a long way away from being classified as a slum. The girls lived on the second floor, and when one reached the top of the stairs, one had to U-turn and walk to the end of the hall to get there.

Al Bombannente got to the apartment house at six-fifteen, and when he got to the apartment, the girls had the door open and waiting. The smell of tomato sauce drifted out into the hall, and Al saw they were preparing spaghetti.

Linda was in the kitchen stirring the sauce and Debbie smiled and led Al into the living room, shutting the door. She sat him in the one overstuffed chair in the furnished apartment, took a cigar from his pocket and popped it into his mouth. Then she took a lighter from her purse, and bent over in front of him to light the cigar. She was no longer wearing the dress she'd had on earlier in the day, but instead wore a black peignoir. As she lit his cigar, her hand reached down and squeezed his huge cock.

"Hey!" Al shouted, almost dropping the cigar from his mouth. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

At that moment Linda came fluttering in. She was wearing a lacy blue peignoir, and it fluttered about long white legs, letting him know neither girl was wearing anything underneath.

"Anything wrong?" Linda asked, carrying a tray with a single bourbon on it. Somehow the girls had found out what it was Al liked to drink.

"Yeah," he muttered, trying to brush down a cowlick that had suddenly popped up on the back of his head. "How does a guy get a square meal here without being raped?"

"Debbie, you sweet horny bitch," Linda sang out. "Keep your hands to yourself. Remember who this man is."

He gave Linda a steady, unsmiling gaze as he took the bourbon from her. He sipped it, nodded, and said, "I don't know what kind of a game you girls are playing, but I know what the hell's going on in your minds. You invited me here for more than supper, and you think I'm going to choose between you. Obviously Debbie wanted to hurry my decision along, so she gave my cock a squeeze, which, by the way, is something I do not appreciate."

"Hey now wait a minute," Linda said, coming to her sister's defense. "We know we're on parole, and we know we have to toe the mark. Sure Debbie touched your cock, but it isn't because we're trying to make points with you, Al. The truth of the matter is, we both of us think of you as one helluva sexy man. We'd love to score with you. Are you going to tell us you don't find us attractive?"

"Hell! You're both beautiful!"

"Are you going to hand us some wild tale about having to be faithful to a wife?"

"No, I'm not married, engaged, or otherwise encumbered."

"Are you going to hand us the shit about it not being right for a parole officer to do things like this? We're not babes, Al. We know the score. We know right from wrong, and wrong is when you hurt someone else. Right is when you do something to make yourself and others feel good, no matter what the law says. You know it, and so do we. We know you're a good man at your job, but we also know you don't always go by the book. So don't hand us crap about what's right and wrong."

"I'm not going to hand you anything," Al told her. "As a matter of plain honest fact, I came here to fuck; the both of you. I'm capable of it, you know."

"You came here expecting to fuck?" Debbie asked, her eyes wide open. Her long brown hair flowed down her back like a waterfall, and her small, turned-up nose was twitching.

"You got it!" Al told them.

"Well then, all that remains is to decide, which of us goes first," Linda said.

"Oh no!" Al told her. "You're not getting off the hook and sticking me with that decision. I'm sorry, ladies, but that's something you'll have to decide for yourselves."

"You're a mean bastard, Al," Linda snapped. "Come on, let's eat, and we can talk about fucking, afterward."

The meal was surprisingly good, and Al was able to understand why Linda had starting putting on a few pounds. There was Italian bread with butter instead of margarine, and they had even bought a bottle of red wine which neither of them drank. Al enjoyed almost a quarter of the small bottle.

"Now," he said, after they had finished eating and putting the dishes in the sink, "suppose you girls tell me just what's on your minds."

"You said it before," Debbie told him. "We both want to get laid. We're tired of clicking one another with a broom handle as we used to do in prison. We want a real cock."

"I--want more," Linda insisted. "I want to get ass fucked. I used to do it all the time when we were kids, letting some of the local guys fuck me up the ass so I'd be able to save my pussy for my one true love. As a matter of fact, I'm still cherry. But I'm getting tired of shoving a finger into my rear when I'm alone in the shower or convincing Debbie to ram that broom handle up my ass."

Al smiled and said, "You girls aren't the least little bit shy, are you. Do either of you have any hang-ups?"

Linda smiled at him and said, "Except for the idea of saving my virginity for my husband, I don't have a one."

"Jesus! The guy who marries either one of you is really going to have his hands full. You're both trouble."

"Don't you think you're man enough to handle us?" Debbie asked.

"Oh I can handle the two of you, all right," Al nodded. "I'll even admit that's just what I'd like to do. However," he said, without looking at either one of them, sipping some of the bourbon he had left in the living room when he had gone to the kitchen to eat dinner, "you girls might not like my way of doing things. For instance, suppose I said I like the idea of anal intercourse too, but its Debbie's ass I'd like to fuck."

"I've never really tried it," Debbie admitted. "But it might be fun. If that's what you want, that's what you'll get."

"While I'm doing it, to make things even more interesting, suppose we tie up Linda, stripped naked of course, and let her sit in a chair and watch the whole thing."

"Wow! Debbie gasped. "Are you into B and D?"

"A little," he nodded. "On the other hand, it might be fun to tie you up and force your sister to fellate me. Have either of you ever sucked a cock?"

"We both have," they nodded.

Debbie was pouting a little, slightly angry that he might want to keep her out of the action in the beginning. Her face was flushed with anger, and she fixed herself a glass of soda water, which she drank down so quickly, she burped very loudly. Still angry at the thought of Al possibly choosing her sister instead of her, she turned her back and poured another glass of soda water. Al looked at Linda and gave her a quizzical smile. Linda shrugged. Al beckoned to her, and the blonde hurried over to him.

When Debbie turned around again, her yellow-haired sister, with her neat black peignoir up around her thighs, had her naked ass curled in Al Bombannente's lap, and with her teeth she was nibbling at the man's earlobe. Her thighs were wide apart, and though she was still a virgin, it didn't bother Al to rub his finger up and down in her vaginal slot, making her cream. He had tugged her panty crotch-band to the side, and then he finally pulled the panties down past her knees. She was wriggling furiously, and she had one hand opening Al's zipper and dipping inside.

"Now come on!" Debbie yelled. "It isn't fair leaving me out like this."

Al cocked an eye at her and smiled, saying, "If you let one of your jealous rages get the better of you, and I'll shove the broom handle up your ass and make you ride it like the witch you're pretending to be."

"Oh my, that would be fun," Linda giggled, once again nibbling on Al's ear.

Instead of saying anything to the blonde, he merely poked a fingertip into her anus. She shuddered expectantly, and kissed him solidly on the mouth. It wasn't that often that he came across two female parolees he really wanted to fuck who were initially so willing. But knowing the history of these two, he was able to accept it.

"All right, the two of you, let's cut the crap. I can take the both of you on at once. Now suppose we stop crapping around and all three of us climb into a nice wide bed."

They went into the bedroom, and sure enough, there was a nice, wide bed. The two girls slept together, since sleeping apart would have given either one of them the opportunity to score while the other might be asleep, and neither of them was able to stand the thought of her sister getting laid while she was sleeping.

All three got undressed and went to bed. Al had to admit, for twins the two were as dissimilar as women could be. Linda had round breasts with pink nipples and small areolae. Debbie had large, pear-shaped breasts with tan nipples and large areolae. Debbie's flesh had a natural tan to it, while Linda's was white. The hair on Linda's pubis was as golden as that on her head, and almost lush, while Debbie's brown pelvic thatch was sparse, revealing so much more of her pink-lipped cunt. True, both women had full, pouting cuntlips.

"Don't let's lie down yet," Debbie said and, standing, pulled Al to his feet. Linda also got to her feet.

The two girls moved in concert, one standing in front of Al, the other standing behind him. They kneeled and pressed their faces against him.

While Debbie proceeded to smoothly suck his cock and finger his balls, making the man groan with lust, Linda also rubbed his testicles, feeling her sister's fingers as well, and then began licking his ass crease. As far as Al was concerned, this was fabulous. He had never been worked on by two women at once, and the idea thrilled him immensely. He felt like a sultan in control of two ever-so-willing harem slaves.

Time seemed to fly by. After about five or ten minutes, Debbie started to get to her feet, but Al pressed his hands on the top of her head, intent on keeping her right where she was. He thrust his ass back at Linda too, who was doing a superlative job of licking his anus. It was all too damned good to end just now. Right now he was in charge, and he was going to enjoy all this to the utmost.

So Sultan Al Bombannente stood there in the bedroom, which had one yellow light shining from the center of the ceiling, while a cock-loving brown-haired beauty continued sucking his throbbing penis and licking his balls, and an anally inclined blonde knelt behind him, holding apart his flat, slightly hairy buttocks with her two hands while she ran her soft, wet tongue steadily, libidinously, almost dutifully up and down the crack between his rear cheeks.

Turning his head, Al discovered he was able to see himself and the heads of the two ladies in the mirror mounted on the wall above the dresser. So he watched.

"Debbie angel, would you be a darling and lie down on the bed?" he asked.

Debbie was more than happy to comply, and with a wicked grin on her face, stretched out on her back and widened her legs as the man so ordered her to do.

Taking a step forward and turning, Al gripped Linda's round breasts in his hands and signalled her to stand by tugging on them. She got to her feet, and he once again fondled her pussy, and then ran his finger through her asscrack.

"So," he said, "and just what was it you and your sister used to do on those cold prison nights? Did you indulge yourselves like almost all the other women in prison?"

A great turned-on shudder charged through Linda's whitely naked frame as she smiled at him and said, "I cannot tell a lie to my parole officer. We did just about everything possible between two women who didn't have any kind of dildo."

"Well then, you go ahead and do it to Debbie, honey," he all but whispered in her ear while his arm held the lovely woman tightly against him, and the hand at the end of that arm moved up and down between her roundly jiggling buttocks. Her ass cheeks were softer and larger than Debbie's. He pressed his mouth to her ear and said, "I want you on your knees, with your face in Debbie's cunt and this pretty, ever-so-empty, rear-end sucking right up in the air... if you follow me."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.