Nubile Treat - Cover

Nubile Treat

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Ned had blue balls and his mother was horny. They got together out of need.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

It was the next day. The deadline for Ned's departure was six days off. That didn't leave much time for him to cook up some way to get his father to change his mind. He had no intentions of giving up his mother's cunt.

"I hear you're going off to work," Ned's twin sister Nell said as he sat moping. He hadn't seen her since the blowup the day before.

"Yeah," Ned said. "Shit!"

"How come? I thought you liked it here."

"I do. shit!"

"If you're going to be such a pain in the asshole when I try to make conversation, you can just go fuck off!" she said suddenly, annoyed by the replies she was getting.

"I'm sorry, Nell," Ned said. He and his sister, who was a lot like him, got on very well, and he certainly didn't want to make her mad at him. "The thing is, I've got to go to work and leave here."

"Don't leave!" she said, a note of real horror in her voice.

"Have to. Dad's making me."

"Making you? Why? Just 'cause you got caught screwing Mom?"

She had said it casually, never thinking it might hurt his feelings. The look of anguish on her brother's face told her just how near the quick she had struck. Ned was going through a great deal of soul-searching about having fucked his mother.

"Did you dig it?" Nell asked him with fascinated excitement.

"Yeah, I did," he admitted. He certainly hadn't been planning to tell his sister his innermost feelings. Just thinking about getting his cock sucked by his Mom turned him on. Nell had asked in all innocence, and he saw no reason to hide the truth. Besides, he needed a sympathetic ear.

So he told her the whole story, fuck by fuck, suck by suck. Instead of condemning him, she showed herself understanding and kind. "Most guys wish they could fuck their mothers," she said. "Did you know that? Girls think about getting their cunts reamed by their Dads. Maybe I can talk Dad out of kicking you out. He's my sugar daddy."

Listening to Ned rap about fucking Babs had turned Nell on. She felt a stiffening of her cute little clit, and a wetness in her panties. She had long had the secret hots for her father, but she'd never dared to try anything. Now she had a motivation.

Nell was a lovely girl, shapely and big-breasted. Dan adored her and would do anything for her. On her suggestion, Ned went out with some friends. His mother had already gone out to get away from the house. That meant that Nell and her father were alone.

Nell announced she was going to take a bath. Then, while the water was running, she came downstairs and asked her father if he knew where the bottle of shampoo was. She was dressed in only her bra and panties. They were not just any old bra and panties, either. Her delicate tits were encased in one of those semi- transparent, super-light "no-bra" jobs, which let the nipples show through very clearly. The panties were an almost equally transparent pair. The crotch was doubled, but very low, so that plenty of pubic fluff that grew above that point could be clearly seen.

Nell was a very pretty girl indeed, and in her present getup would have been enough to tempt any man. She was certainly enough to bring a vigorous hard-on to her father as he sat in his armchair.

"The last I saw of the shampoo it was in the medicine cabinet," he gulped.

"Okay," she said with that cheerful, feminine little voice of hers and turned to walk away. As she walked, she let her hips sway seductively, and her father could see the line dividing her asscheeks.

He gulped again and turned back to his paper. He was beginning to see how resisting incestuous desires might not really be very easy. After her bath, Nell powdered and perfumed herself, and put on a bathrobe, nothing else, just a robe.

"What are you reading, Dad?" she asked as she came sauntering back into the living room.

"The paper."

"Is it interesting?" she asked, sitting on the arm of the chair, looking over his shoulder. Her clit was all stiff, and she could feel the fold of bathrobe she was sitting on get damp as pussy-fluid oozed out of her saucy little twat.

Dan gulped. He had always regarded his daughter as attractive, but had just told himself that this was fatherly pride. Now, with her sitting there on the arm of the chair and smelling of perfume, her lovely young body covered only by a bathrobe, he wasn't at all sure that he didn't feel something else for her. Certainly his prick was very stiff. He just hoped she didn't notice it bulging out against his pants. He tried to cover it with a corner of the paper.

She was stroking his head now, and saying, "Can I have a kiss, Daddy?"

"S-sure."

She bent forward and pressed her lips against his. That wasn't any daughterly kiss he got, not with her pert little tongue sliding between his lips. His will power collapsed all at once, and he reached out and pulled her to him, throwing her bathrobe open so that he could get at her delicate tits. He hadn't had any cunt in the few days before getting home, and naturally he'd had none since.

What tits she had! Silky smooth, huge, firm, with dainty little pink rosebuds. They were big breasts, but they went perfectly with Nell's slender, graceful figure. She looked like the centerfold girl in a tits-and-asses magazine.

Dan pressed his hands against the boobs, squeezing them vigorously yet tenderly, working the nipples between his fingers. His cock was going crazy. Her nipples were too, swelling at once. Nell was only partly doing this for her brother's sake. She had long been attracted to her very manly father, and so it was no wonder that her nipples responded so vigorously to his touch.

He pulled one of his hands away from her tits and sent it sliding down her belly to her crotch. The delicate little fluff felt fine, and the buttery soft woman-flesh beneath it felt even finer. He pressed his fingers against her cunt-lips, and got a little gasp of pleasure for his efforts. He wormed a couple of fingers into her cunt, noting with interest that she was not a virgin.

"M-m-m-m, feels good, Daddy," she cooed, placing her hand on the crotch of his pants and starting to squeeze. Now it was his turn to gasp as he felt those skillful feminine fingers work his cock over. His hard-on strained at his pants.

Nell, despite the fact that she was only eighteen, was a girl of much sexual experience. She had discovered a couple of years before that there was nothing as nice as coming off. She had been on the lookout for cock ever since. The high school boys who got into her panties were a pretty incompetent lot, and she was looking forward to something more interesting with her father. He was experienced, and she lusted for his bone.

Nell deftly undid the buttons of his shirt, and started to rub the palm of her hand in circles on his chest. She'd found out that this often turned guys on without ever being able to figure out why it would. She tried to get her mind off her father's cock.

Dan felt like his prick was going to break in two. He just had to get it out of the confines of his pants. He just had to. He reached for the zipper, but before he could pull it down, he felt his daughter's hand push his away. She had learned that guys like to be undressed by a girl, as sure as they like to get their cocks sucked.

In the state he was in, Dan hardly cared whether she undressed him or not. The big thing was that he get rid of the damned things, especially the constraining pants which prevented his eager hard-on from extending itself to its full length. He had an outsized shlong and it needed freedom.

She undid the zipper, and then pulled the underpants down below his balls. His prick almost gave a sigh of relief as it straightened itself out. She gave a glance at it, and was very impressed by the size of the cock that had created her all those years ago. Dan had a very fine prick indeed, long and stiff, with a very noticeably reddish knob. The balls were also large and very hairy. Just the thought of having that shaft pumping away inside her was almost enough to make Nell come.

"I think we should get out of this chair," her father said as she gave his tool a quick squeeze that just about made him roll his eyeballs around to the rear. Nell got up from his lap, and he pulled himself out of the chair, shucking his pants as he did so.

"Okay, Nell,"' he said, "what would you like? I take it I don't have much in the way of initiation to do."

"Nothing at all!" Nell said with a smile. "I've been well fucked... and sucked too."

"Let's do it dog-style, then," Dan said. It was a position of which he was particularly fond.

That was fine by Nell, and she got down on her hands and knees. Only one boy had fucked her dog-style before, and he'd pretty much made a mess of it, but she had guessed at the time that done properly it might really be something. One of the things about it that excited her was the element of surprise. Here she was, waiting for his prick, but not sure just when she was going to get it. She couldn't see the advancing cock, and this heightened suspense.

Dan knelt behind his daughter, admiring the view of her dainty twat. He stroked her asscheeks. He knew from experience that a woman's butt is as sensitive as her breasts. He moved up closer, and started to stroke her back. She had very long brown hair, and he stroked that too. It was very fine and glossy, and excited him a great deal. It hung on either side of her head, and lay on her shoulders. Beautiful hair made him want to fuck. Babs had beautiful hair too.

He poked his prick playfully against her clit. She gave a little yelp of surprise mixed with pleasure. Then he positioned the tool with its knob resting between her cunt-lips, and slid it slowly in. The idea of what he was doing shot through his mind, burned through his feelings. "I'm fucking my daughter's cunt!" he said in his searing brain.

"M-m-m-m, nice!" she purred as she felt her slot pushed open by his prick. He had a very long cock, and when it was all the way in, he could feel the tip of it resting against the entrance to her womb. That made her feel nice and filled and female. "Oh," she thought. "My father is really fucking me." It had long been the dream of her life.

He started to pump. They were a pretty tight fit, at least at first, but she lubricated very quickly, so that there wasn't much of a problem. He began hump-fucking away. He had a wonderful swing to his strokes, and absolutely everything about his technique indicated a guy who knew exactly what he was doing and exactly how to do it.

He was really working her now, and her little body was trembling with excitement and giving counterthrusts as he rammed his cock into her again and again. Dan couldn't even begin to remember when he'd had this much fun. His daughter was really a delightfully frisky little female, just the kind he liked to fuck. Actually, that wasn't completely accurate, for he liked to fuck all kinds.

He reached forward and cupped her big tits in his hands. They were so deliciously firm that even in this position they didn't hang away from her body all that much. They were really wonderful tits, tits that corresponded perfectly with his daughter's voluptuous body and with her sensuous personality. They were a real treat to play with, but of course that didn't mean that Dan wasn't just as capable of enjoying the cute little jugs that some girls had.

He pressed Nell's breasts up against her chest, then let them flop down again. That brought a little "Oo" of pleasure, so he decided to experiment further. He took a nipple in each hand, and pulled the tits in different directions. Then, he let go, allowing the things to flop back together again. It felt really nice for Nell. Her cunt was now aflame.

Dan was really laying it into her. Every thrust of his made her body tremble, and every time he pulled it, it seemed for a moment as if he were going to pull her cunt inside out. "Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she gasped, even though he was doing just that, and doing it very well, too, his stiff dick sliding rapidly back and forth on her lubricating film of pussy-juice. "I'm going to come, Daddy! Don't stop! You've got to make me come!" she gasped, almost out of her mind with need.

Suddenly, Nell felt her muscles give a final tensing, and then they all cut loose with a series of frantic heaves that felt like they were going to tear her body apart. The feeling of her cunt clutching at his dick was enough to send Dan over the top, and as Nell's cute little pussy pulsated around him, be fired gob after gob of spunk into it! His hot loins slapped against her sweaty ass as he fucked the living hell out of his own daughter.

"Pretty nice, pretty fucking nice!" he said slowly as their orgasms dribbled off.

"Want to know something, Dad?" she asked. "That was the best fuck I've ever had." Only her own father could have done it. Only he - compared to her callow boyfriends - knew her well enough, loved her sufficiently, and had the experience of many years of fucking.

It was the kind of compliment to make a man's prick tingle with pride. "Nell," he said, "to ask a question that doesn't really matter much - I'm just curious - did anyone put you up to this little seduction?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.