The Mother They Shared - Cover

The Mother They Shared

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

Julie came into the house with a swirl of her pretty skirt.

"Isn't Johnny with you?" Mandy asked, watching the girl's golden thighs.

"He's gotta mow the lawn," Julie said, cupping Mandy's tits as soon as the door was closed. "He said he'd be here when he finished."

Derick came into the room and saw his cousin playing with his mother's tits. He was wearing jockey shorts, his hair still damp from the shower.

Cupping his crotch, he teased. "Why do you wanna play with Mom's tits when you can play with this, Julie?"

Julie giggled. "I'll play with both," she said, darting one hand for his cock-bulge, still holding her aunt's tit with the other.

Mandy was wearing a skirt and T-shirt, her nipples pressing at the tight whiteness. She caressed her niece's little ass through her skirt as she watched Julie squeeze her son's balls playfully.

"I guess I gotta take care of both, huh?" Derick grinned.

"Think you can do that?" his mother teased. "Think your cock can handle all this hot pussy?"

Julie slipped her hand into the waist of his shorts, pulling his cock out. Dipping her face, she ran the flat surface of her tongue over the head of his prick.

"Mmmmm, and hot mouth, too?" she giggled. "Pussy and mouth..."

Mandy laughed at her niece, lifting the back of her skirt and caressing her pantied little ass. "You're getting to be a cock- hungry little slut. You know that, baby? Can't get enough hard cock now, can you?"

Julie's eyes glowed as she stood up straight. "No, I can't, Aunt Mandy. I could fuck all day."

"You may have to," Mandy said. "I think this son of mine has a permanent hard-on. He's got my cunt so fucking sore and my asshole so raw, and I think I'm getting a sore throat from all this cock-sucking I have to do lately."

"And you're complaining, Aunt Mandy? I just wish I could get fucked as often as you. We have to be real careful at home. Sometimes Johnny sneaks into my room after our parents are asleep, but we have to be so quiet, it isn't much fun there." Julie lifted her aunt's skirt. "You sure have pretty panties." She ran her palm about the front of her aunt's panties, then cupped her cunt, squeezing it. "Ooooh, you're wet already!"

"She stays wet," Derick said. "Just the way I want it--wet cunt!"

Julie lowered to her knees, burying her sweet face into Derick's crotch, and he pushed her hand between her aunt's thighs. Derick shoved his shorts down and kicked them off, watching as his cousin pushed her face between his mother's thighs.

Mandy cooed softly as Julie licked her pink tongue along the wet crotch of her panties, writhing her ass.

"Inside my panties, baby!" Mandy gasped softly. "Stick your tongue inside my panties."

A small finger hooked into the thin band and pulled it aside, then Julie's tongue slithered into her aunt's cunt. Mandy cried out softly with the sensation, grabbing her son's ass tightly. Julie, licking at her cunt, was pumping on Derick's cock.

"So wet, Aunt Mandy," Julie purred as she pulled her dripping lips away. "So very wet. Oooh, I wanna suck this hard cock!"

With wet, slurping sounds, Julie began to suck on Derick's cock, and she worked her fingers into her aunt's pussy. Mandy squirmed and humped, holding Julie's wrist as her eyes blazed down, watching those stretched lips slide up and down the youth's cock. Digging her fingers into her son's ass, she caused him to thrust his cock deep into his cousin's mouth.

"Ooooh, Julie, you should always have a hard cock in your mouth! You look so beautiful, so fucking cock-hungry this way!"

"I am!" Julie moaned as she raised her face. "I am cock- hungry, Aunt Mandy! I wanna get fucked--now!"

Julie tore her clothing off, eyes glazed in passion. Naked, she flung herself onto her back and jutted her sweet little ass into the air, spreading her knees wide and pushing her hairless cunt outward. She shoved a hand to her pussy and rubbed at it almost frantically, waggling her ass wantonly.

"Fuck me, Derick! Please, fuck me now! I'm so hot, so ready for a fuck!"

Derick went to his knees behind her, dragging the swollen, seeping head of his cock across the tight crinkle of Julie's young asshole, then the steamy slit of her pussy. The cock head pushed into the gripping wetness, making Julie cry out with delight. Mandy straddled Julie's back, dipping her crotch down, facing her son. Sliding her hands over the young girl's small, satiny ass, caressing it, she watched her son's cock sliding back and forth, the tight lips of Julie's cunt sucking and holding it. She spread the ass cheeks wider with her fingers, rubbing her wet cunt on the creamy flesh of her niece's back.

Scooting her seeping cunt downward to the back of Julie's head, rubbing it at the girl's soft hair, she licked at the hot flesh of her waggling ass, sliding her tongue into the split as her son pulled his cock back, flicking and tasting the kid's boiling little asshole.

"Ooooh, that's nice, Aunt Mandy!" Julie gasped. "Lick my ass, Aunt Mandy! Oh, lick my ass while Derick fucks my cunt! I like it... I love it!"

Derick pulled his cock out of Julie's squeezing cunt, and his mother's mouth caught it, sucking hard. He pushed his cock deep into his mother's mouth, then he stabbed back and forth, fucking his mother's mouth. He pushed his cock back into Julie's waiting cunt. Making a few thrusts into the youngster's sweet pussy, he again fucked into his mother's willing mouth. Back and forth, from his cousin's cunt to his mother's mouth, his cock went.

"A blow and a fuck!" He laughed.

Mandy's tongue tasted the burning little pucker of Julie's asshole again, and she was still rubbing her juicy cunt at the back of Julie's hair. She watched her son's cock fucking in, and slipped a hand down and under to feel his swinging balls, then back to his lean ass cheeks.

"My mouth, baby!" Mandy moaned. "Fuck my mouth again!"

Derick jerked his dripping cock out of Julie's cunt and rammed it into his mother's mouth. The taste of her son's hard cock with the hot juices of her niece's cunt on it sent Mandy into a mind-reeling ecstasy. She sucked hard on his cock, slurping up the pussy juices clinging to it.

"Now fuck her again!" Mandy gurgled. "Fuck her cunt!"

Again, Derick plunged his cock into his cousin's pussy.

"My mouth!"

His cock slithered into his mother's mouth.

"Julie's cunt!"

Over and over, Derick ran his cock from cunt to mouth, breathing hard as his balls swelled and hardened. There was a subtle difference between Julie's young cunt and his mother's mouth, mostly his mother's tongue, because both were tight, hot, and very wet.

Julie, one hand between her thighs, squeezed his balls, groaning with growing tingles. She shook her ass lewdly as his cock pounded up her cunt.

"I'm about to come!" she screamed loudly. "My cunt... I'm gonna come!"

Derick's cock plunged deep into her tight pussy just as the contractions started. He yelped in ecstasy. "Julie, you're gonna make me come!"

"Squirt it, Derick!" His mother sobbed. "Up her cunt, baby!"

Derick groaned as he fucked his cock up his cousin's satiny, tight cunt. His balls throbbed. The sensation of Julie's cunt squeezing him at the base of his cock was too much. He grunted, sending a boiling gush of creamy cum into Julie's pussy, making her squeal with ecstasy. Mandy, her eyes glazed, pushed at his stomach.

"Let me have some!" she gasped. "Derick, in mother's mouth!"

Derick's cock jerked out of Julie's convulsing cunt, the cock head sliding up along the puckering of her small asshole, squirting hard. Cock cream splashed on Mandy's lips as she opened her mouth, grabbing the head of her son's cock and gulping down the spewing juices of his young balls. Pushing his cock deep into his mother's mouth, he held the back of her head, his other hand rubbing furiously at his cousin's cunt. Julie squirmed her sweet ass into his hand, crying out with rapture.

"Mmmmm, so hot and sweet!" Mandy murmured as her son pulled his cock from her mouth. Her lips glistened wetly, her eyes smoldering. "We both got his cum, Julie--me in my mouth and you in your pretty little cunt."

Julie, breathing hard, had sprawled forward onto her face, her slim legs parted, ass twitching. Mandy caressed her buns, spreading the ass cheeks and peering down, watching her son's juices seep from the kid's hairless pussy slit. She dipped her face and lapped at the girl's little asshole, bringing gurgles from Julie.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.