The Mother They Shared - Cover

The Mother They Shared

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

Mandy was in a high state of arousal.

The things she had done with her son, as well as her niece and nephew, had shown her she was very susceptible to incestuous activity. Watching her niece getting fucked, the taste of her sugary little cunt, and the uninhibited way Julie and Johnny had joined her and her son had her hungering for more.

The night after their involvement with Julie and Johnny, Derick had seemed as insatiable as Mandy. He had fucked her until her cunt felt a little raw, but had her body tingling beautifully. The following morning, she slept late, exhausted from the wild thrusts of her son's cock. Normally not a late sleeper, she felt well rested and happy as she prepared breakfast for them.

Entering her room to wake her young son, she gazed at his hard prick, sticking up while he slept. She caressed his cock with her hand, smiling at the pleasure this young cock had given her. She squeezed it gently, watching the prick head bulge and his piss hole open. She licked at her son's piss hole tenderly, thinking it would be a wonderful way to start her day, sucking him off, taking him up that way. Leaning down, closing her hot lips about the head of his cock, sucking lightly, she moved her fist up and down the cock shaft.

"Mmmmm, nice, Mom," Derick murmured as he woke up.

Her eyes flashed up at him, sparkling happily as her lips glided down the throbbing shaft of his cock, taking it deep into her mouth. She shifted her hips toward his shoulder as his hand moved up the back of her naked thigh to her ass, then between her legs to rub lightly at her hairy cunt slit.

"Ahhh, that's nice, Mom," he murmured, pulling at her leg. "I want some, too."

Holding his cock in her mouth, Mandy lifted her knee and swung it over his head, her other foot on the floor, her crotch open to his mouth. As she bobbed her face up and down on his cock, caressing his thighs, she gurgled softly when she felt her son's wet tongue licking along the inside of her leg, his hands feeling about her satiny ass. His tongue moved to her cunt, the tip dragging along the fiery slit gently. Mandy moaned and eased her cunt tighter against her son's face. She sucked strongly on his cock as she felt his tongue dip into her pussy, licking and swirling on the sensitive cunt folds. Sliding a hand under his ass, cupping it, she moved her gripping lips up and down his cock, slowly grinding her cunt at his sucking mouth.

Derick moved a hand up his mother's back to her head, pushing down on it, lifting his cock up at the same time. Mandy accepted it, pleased that he enjoyed her mouth so much. His tongue darted and swished at her pussy, and she began to whimper softly as the ecstasy increased. As the thrilling sensations grew, she wiggled her ass faster, her cunt moving on her son's mouth. She swallowed his cock and rubbed his warm balls about her nose, inhaling the scent of him.

"Mmmmm!" she moaned around his cock.

Wet slurping sounds came from between her thighs as her son sucked and licked. They were not frantic, but taking it slow and enjoying it.

However, since both were so hot, it didn't take long before they were coming. Derick came first, gushing his thick creamy cum into his mother's eager mouth. She had been on the brink of orgasm already, and when she tasted his cum, her cunt contracted with mild spasms at first, then grew stronger until she was smashing her cunt into his sucking mouth, her ass shaking as she made wet sounds, swallowing his sweet jism.

Lifting her pussy out of his face and standing at the side of the bed, she leaned and kissed his pussy-wet mouth, her tongue taking a swipe at his slippery lips.

"Breakfast is probably cold," she said with a smile. "But who cares?"

Laughing, Derick jumped out of bed, going toward her bathroom. "Right! Who cares? I just had a good breakfast."

Mandy listened to the shower start, smiling in happiness as she went back to the kitchen to salvage what she could.

They ate naked, the way her son liked it. He fondled her tits as he ate, and she loved his attention.

"What are you going to do today?" she asked him when they had finished eating.

"You mean what are we gonna do, Mom." He grinned, twisting her nipple.

"Okay, what are we going to do?" she said, pleased to be included in his plans. "Lie around on the beach and look at pretty girls?"

"Who needs them? I've got the prettiest girl of all right here, and she's already naked and ready for me."

She laughed and mussed his hair. "Are you trying to wear that thing out, baby? Or my cunt, maybe? God, I swear I should have blisters on my cunt--you've been fucking the piss out of it."

"You don't like it, Mom?"

"I love it, you nut," she giggled, hugging his face to her tits, kissing the top of his head. "You can fuck mother's ass anytime you want, and fuck it raw, and I'll love every minute of it."

"Speaking of ass..."

"Oh, no!" Mandy laughed, pushing him away. "Not now! I've got to clean up this breakfast mess."

She stood, and he grabbed her, pulling her to his lap. She struggled playfully as his hands moved about her body, feeling his cock harden beneath her squirming bare ass. She hugged him, positioned her ass so his cock throbbed between the ass cheeks, then pushed off his lap.

"Let me do these dishes, at least," she said, pulling on his hard cock playfully. "Then I'll give you a fuck that should last an hour or so at least."

Derick grabbed his mother's hips as she turned and jerked her ass to his face, burying it into her ass crack, kissing her asshole. Mandy squealed and twisted, but more in his face than to pull away. His tongue dipped against her puckered asshole, and Mandy moaned, feeling her legs become weak. She leaned over, arching her ass into his face to feel his tongue. She placed her hands on the cheeks of her ass and pulled them wide open for him. She closed her eyes, gasping softly as his tongue swirled against her asshole, then began to work into it.

"Ahhhh, baby, baby!" she whimpered as her son's tongue slipped up her asshole. "Ooooh, that feels so nice!"

Derick tongued his mother in her asshole for a few moments, then released her. Mandy straightened up and turned to face him, leaning against the sink, sliding her hand to her cunt.

"That made my pussy tingle," she said softly.

"Sit on this," he offered, spreading his legs, with his cock jutting up.

Mandy gave his cock a longing look. "Not until I clean up this kitchen," she said, firmly. "And you leave me alone while I do it. You know I'm a weak woman. Put that thing away and stop tempting me."

As she turned and began working at the sink her son looked at her. Mandy had a beautiful ass, so round and shapely and tight, and exquisitely long legs. He could see her pussy hair between her thighs when she moved, and he sat at the table fondling his balls as she worked.

Mandy enjoyed his eyes on her body, and shifted her feet often, making her buns flex and move for his pleasure. She glanced over her shoulder at him often, her eyes soft but hot as she saw his cock remain hard.

Julie and Johnny would certainly be there later. They had visited often before, and now had more reason to be there. She didn't think they would say anything to her brother and sister-in- law, but Mandy really didn't care if they did. What could her brother say if he knew? She had secrets about him, too. Secrets his sexy wife might not like to know about. The idea that Johnny was doing things with Julie, those jack-off games he had played with her, excited her. She wished she and her brother had fucked back then. But they had not, and now they weren't all the close anymore.

"Mom, do you like licking Julie's cunt?" her son asked.

Mandy wiped her hands and turned to face him. "Yes, I do. Why do you ask?"

"Isn't it, well, you know... a little odd for a woman to lick a pussy?"

"Odd? Why should it be odd, honey?"

"Oh, you know..."

"No, it is not odd," she said. "Derick, is something wrong?"

"No, Mom," he said. "I just didn't know you liked to suck cunt."

"I didn't either," she answered, "until I sucked Julie. Derick, does it bother you that I like it?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.