The Mother They Shared - Cover

The Mother They Shared

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

"That wasn't the way it was going to be," Mandy laughed as she sat in the middle of the floor, legs open. "I guess we got carried away."

Julie was still lying on her back, her eyes bright with pleasure. Derick and Johnny had sat on the couch, looking at them.

"It was fun," Julie purred, running her small hands up and down her body, scissoring her slim legs, her lovely little cunt flashing. "I really love to jack them off, Aunt Mandy."

"I can understand that," Mandy said, remembering her involvement with her own brother again. "I used to enjoy it more than anything, but then I become older and... well, you know."

"Who did you jack off, Mom?" Derick asked.

"Oh, lots of guys," she said, mysteriously, not really eager to tell them about her big brother.

Julie slipped her hand between Mandy's slender thighs, fingering the still wet slit of her aunt's cunt. Seeing this caused Derick and Johnny to become aroused again. Mandy parted her legs wide, lifting her rounded ass from the floor when Julie slipped a finger up her juicy pussy.

"Julie wants to get fucked," Mandy said. "And I agree with her that it's time she did. The only question now is, which of you two is going to fuck her first?"

Julie answered: "Derick!"

"Hey, what's wrong with me being first?" her brother asked.

"You've been mean to me," Julie said, poking her tongue out at him. "So Derick is first."

Johnny pouted and watched Derick drop off the couch and feel his sister up. Mandy ignored her nephew, knowing he wouldn't be pouting much longer. She wiggled her uplifted hips as her niece worked her finger in and out of her cunt, watching Derick finger- fuck Julie's hot little pussy. Derick's cock was raging with hardness again, and Mandy didn't want to wait any longer to see his cock stretch that young cunt.

She pulled from Julie, and her niece didn't resist when she turned her over onto her stomach, then lifted her cute tight ass in the air, spreading her knees at the same time. Julie rested her head and shoulders on the floor, giggling wantonly, with her naked ass in the air. Bending down, Mandy dragged her tongue up the hot slit of Julie's cunt, then probed at the tiny pucker of her pink asshole.

"Ooooh, Aunt Mandy!" Julie squealed, twisting her ass, pushing it into her aunt's face. "That's my asshole, not my cunt!"

"Mmmm, and a sweet little asshole it is, too," Mandy purred as she licked a hot, wet circle about the crinkle. "A real hot, sweet little asshole!"

Derick, his face close, was kissing his cousin's hip. Johnny, no longer pouting, was leaning over to watch Mandy's tongue, gripping his cock tightly. Mandy ran her tongue down to the Julie's cunt again, wiggling it past the tight little pussy lips, tongue-fucking her for a moment or so, then dragging her tongue back to her asshole.

"Mom, let me lick her!" Derick gasped.

Mandy moved and watched her son lick into the split of Julie's pretty ass. He swished his tongue over Julie's asshole, making her squeal and twist wickedly. Lowering his tongue, he lapped at his cousin's cunt, tasting the delicious sweetness of it. His cock jerked and throbbed, and his mother grasped it, stroking his prick while he lapped at Julie's cunt and asshole.

"Put it in her, Derick," Mandy moaned, trying to pull his cock upward. "Put your cock in her hot little cunt! Fuck her now, Derick! I want to see your cock up her pussy!"

Derick drew his face out of Julie's ass, remaining on his knees behind her. As Johnny dropped off the couch to watch, Mandy rubbed Derick's hard prick up and down the girl's pussy slit. Julie gasped and held still, unable to keep a slight tremor out of her uplifted ass.

Derick shoved the swollen head of his cock into his cousin's cunt. Her pink pussy slit stretched about his prick, bringing a moan from Julie.

"Are you okay?" Mandy asked, holding her son's cock to prevent him from lunging forward.

"Ooooh, yes, Aunt Mandy!" came the girl's hot squeal. "I want more!"

Derick eased his cock forward, and Mandy slowly pulled her hand off it. She gazed with fiery eyes as she watched her niece's cunt spread very tightly about her son's cock. Johnny, too, was watching, his breath hot on his sister's lifted ass.

"Does this give you a hard-on, Johnny?" Mandy asked in thick voice.

"Yeah!" her nephew grunted.

Mandy slipped her hand under Julie's stomach and grasped her nephew's cock, squeezing it as Derick slowly began to fuck his cock in and out of Julie's cunt. The kid's tight pussy lips pulled on his prick, sucking it, then sank inward as he pushed forward. Julie gasped and twisted her ass, her fingers clawing at the floor.

"Ooooh, I love it!" Julie gurgled.

Derick moved a little faster, gritting his teeth because Julie's young cunt was so fucking tight, much tighter than his mother's pussy.

Breathing in the erotic scent of Julie's wet cunt as her son fucked it, Mandy stroked Johnny's cock underneath her niece's stomach, and played with her son's balls, her hand shoved between his thighs from behind. Her cunt was on fire, dripping hot juices down the insides of her thighs. As Julie moved her ass back and forth with Derick's cock, Mandy watched her sweet asshole pucker with sensations.

"Nice, Derick?" she asked in a low whisper.

"Tight, Mom!" he grunted.

"God, sometimes I wish I had a cock!" Mandy moaned, leaning down as her son pulled back, licking the pucker of Julie's asshole. "Ooooh, I'd love to feel that hot tight cunt on a cock!"

Julie was crying out her ecstasy, shaking her lifted ass wantonly. The feel of the hardness inside her pussy was fantastic, filling her in a way she had never dreamed of. It was better than a finger, better even, than her aunt's tongue.

"So big in me!" she sobbed. "It feels so big!"

"You like it, baby?"

"Ooooh, Aunt Mandy, I love it!" Julie squealed, waggling her ass as Derick began to fuck faster. "I love it so much! Oooh, what a cock! Fuck me, Derick! Ohhh, fuck me good!"

Mandy glanced at her nephew's face. Johnny was staring down at his sister's ass, watching Derick's cock fucking in and out of her cunt, his cock jerking in his aunt's hand. Mandy pumped his prick faster.

"Are you going to come, Johnny?" she asked him.

"I dunno..." he moaned.

"Don't, not yet," Mandy said. "Here, lick your sister's little asshole when Derick pulls back. Derick, wait a minute so Johnny can have a taste of his sister's hot asshole!"

Derick pulled back, the head of his cock gripped by the tight, stretching squeeze of Julie's cunt. Johnny dipped his head, his tongue swirling about his sister's asshole.

"Ooooh, lick it for me, Johnny!" Julie cried out. "Lick my asshole! Ooooh, see... I told you we could fuck and do things besides me jacking you off all the time!"

Derick, his cock being blistered by his cousin's tight cunt, shoved Johnny's face away and began to fuck Julie with short, quick plunges.

"I can't wait!" he shouted.

Mandy clung to her son's balls, watching his cock fucking into his cousin's cunt, still gripping Johnny's cock underneath Julie's stomach. Julie was sobbing loudly now, whipping her little ass from side to side, straining back at Derick. He raised his head, yelping as he rammed his cock hard.

"Take it, Julie!" Mandy hissed. "He's going to come in your cunt!"

"Ahhhhh!" Julie yelled, her pussy convulsing as she felt the hot spray of thick jism splash up her pussy.

Julie strained her small ass tightly against Derick, her cunt grabbing and squeezing his cum-gushing prick. Mandy gasped, feeling an orgasm rip through her cunt as she knelt, watching. How Johnny kept from coming, she had no idea. Watching her son squirt his cum-load into her niece's cunt was very exciting to her, and she didn't understand why her nephew didn't gush his cum out into her hand.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.