The Mother They Shared - Cover

The Mother They Shared

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

The beach was not crowded since it was in the middle of the week.

Mandy lay on her huge beach towel, as she had the day her son rubbed the oil onto her body and accidentally--was it accidental?- -touched her cunt. Her string bikini concealed nothing, which was the way she wanted it. The smooth globes of her tight ass were warmed by the sun, and she parted her long legs to catch the soothing rays on the narrow crotch of her bikini bottom.

"You're going to get a sunburn on your cunt, Aunt Mandy."

Mandy looked at Julie, who had sat down on the sand near her. She smiled lazily.

"That wouldn't do, would it?" she said softly. "How could Derick fuck a sunburned cunt, huh?"

Julie giggled childishly.

"Julie, why haven't you let the boys fuck you?" Mandy asked.

"I'm too young," Julie said.

"You're never too young, honey. I know they want to fuck you, and from what I saw, you want it, too."

"You're right, Aunt Mandy. I do want to fuck," Julie said. "It's more Johnny's fault than me, though. He's the one that says I'm too young. He said a girl is supposed to have hair on her pussy before she fucks."

"Your brother doesn't know what he's talking about."

"That's what I tell him," Julie said.

Mandy gazed longingly at the youngster's slender thighs, the skimpy bikini. Julie wore a halter, but it was not necessary. Her chest was as flat as Derick's.

"Are you sure your parents don't know what you're doing with Johnny and Derick?"

"They'd kill us," Julie answered.

"Then why take such a chance?"

"Because it's fun," Julie giggled. "It makes me feel good down there, my pussy, you know."

Mandy pushed her hand out and stroked Julie's knee. She couldn't resist caressing the inner thigh flesh, feeling how satiny it was. She was becoming aroused by her cute little niece, and didn't care if anyone saw her caressing that creamy, kissable thigh.

"Do you wanna feel me up, Aunt Mandy?" Julie asked, excitement in her voice.

"I'd love to feel you up, honey," Mandy said, her voice husky.

Julie scooted along the sand, toward her aunt's hand. Mandy ran her palm along the girl's inner thigh, her fingers touching the crotch of the bikini bottom. Julie leaned back on her hands, lifting her ass slightly from the sand, her young eyes looking dreamy as she spread her legs.

Mandy ran her fingertips up and down the bikini crotch, feeling the slit of her niece's cunt through the thin cloth.

"Mmmmm, you feel a little warm here, Julie," she purred.

"I stay warm there," Julie giggled softly. She lifted her ass an inch off the sand. "Feel inside my bikini, Aunt Mandy."

Mandy took a quick glance around, seeing no one was paying any attention to them. She slipped a finger into Julie's bikini crotch and pushed it to one side. She stared at the kid's sweet, hairless cunt, licking her lips. She ran her fingertip up and down the exposed slit of Julie's cunt, then very gently inserted it, finding the girl's little cunt to be as tight as it looked. And it was very hot. She felt Julie's cunt grab at her finger as she heard the soft moan of pleasure.

She fucked her finger in and out of the youngster's sugary cunt, fucking it slowly as Julie twisted her ass. Pulling her finger out of the girl's tight pussy, she rubbed and agitated her small clit.

"Will you make me come, Aunt Mandy?" Julie asked, a low pleading sound in her voice. "Please, make me come."

Mandy's own cunt was on fire as she fondled Julie's juicy little pussy, understanding she wanted to play with it as much as she did her son's cock. The little cunt slit was soft and hot, very tight. She probed into Julie's pussy, watching those sweet cunt lips part.

The sounds of people on the beach were all around them, but neither Mandy nor her niece cared. Mandy was working her hips at her beach towel, watching her finger fucking in and out of Julie's cunt. Julie was arching her ass up and twisting her hips as her eyes blazed at her aunt's face.

"Ooooh, it's good, Aunt Mandy! You do it better than Johnny and Derick! I bet you can make me come better, too."

"I can try," Mandy whispered, plunging her finger a little faster.

"Let me taste it, Aunt Mandy," Julie said, her small voice husky with emotion. "I wanna taste your finger."

Mandy pulled her drenched finger from the kid's pussy and held it up. Julie took her wrist and licked at the slimy finger, taking it into her mouth, her tongue swirling.

"Mmmmm," Julie purred.

"You like it?" Mandy asked softly.

"I love it, Aunt Mandy," Julie said, pushing the hand back to her crotch and sliding her aunt's finger into her cunt slowly. "I love to taste my own pussy! Oooh, make me come now!"

Mandy rammed her finger into the tightness, breathing hard with excitement. There was a low squishy sound as she finger- fucked her niece. Julie was gasping hotly, twisting her ass swiftly.

What she was doing, feeling, seeing, overwhelmed Mandy. She didn't care where she was, who could see. She suddenly pulled her finger out of her niece's cunt.

"Scoot close to my face, baby! I want to taste your sweet cunt!"

With hot squeals, Julie scooted forward. Mandy shoved her face into the steamy wetness of her niece's cunt, licking madly. The soft wet heat on her mouth made her cunt dribble inside the bottoms of her bikini. She swirled her tongue swiftly about the girl's cunt slit, then sucked at her small clit, making Julie cry out in delight. She thrust her tongue past the creamy, succulent pussy lips and into Julie's cunt, stabbing in and out.

"Ooooh, it's gonna happen!" Julie gasped.

Her small hand jerked up to cover her mouth, holding back a soft scream as her cunt convulsed against Mandy's sucking mouth and darting tongue. Feeling her niece coming, Mandy jammed her tongue as deep as she could, her chin resting on the sand. She felt the kid's sugary pussy grip her tongue with orgasm, and her own pussy experienced a small, but delicious orgasm, too.

"Oooohhh, that was good!" Julie breathed as she settled her little ass to the sand.

Mandy adjusted the crotch of Julie's bikini, licking her lips. The taste of that young cunt was better than she had expected it to be. The warm wetness on her mouth was very exciting. She knew she wanted to suck her niece's cunt again, and soon.

Julie shifted until she was lying alongside her aunt, their bodies touching, one hand over her eyes. Mandy rolled onto her back, covering her eyes with an arm, too, and savored the taste of her niece's cunt in her mouth, her own pussy still pulsating in the tight confines of her string bikini.

"They're not asleep," she heard her son say.

"Then why is Julie's hand resting on your mother's cunt?" she heard Johnny said. "Julie wouldn't feel anyone up here on the beach."

"My mom might," Derick laughed softly.

Mandy pulled her arm off her eyes, grinning up at them.

"You're right, I would," she said, her eyes dancing with erotic enjoyment as her gaze swept over the front of the boys' shorts. "I'd do a little more than that, too."

A low giggle came from Julie as she removed her arm from her face. "Aunt Mandy licked my pussy," she said.

Johnny's eyes widened, but Derick only laughed knowingly.

"Right here?" Johnny asked. "Anyone could have watched."

"Ooooh, that would have been exciting," Mandy purred. "You know I love to be watched doing wicked things."

Derick and Johnny squatted at their feet, and Mandy and Julie both stared at the boys' crotches.

"It looks like they're going to get hard-ons, Julie," Mandy said, opening her legs, curls of dark pussy hair showing around the crotch of her bikini. "Take a look, guys, and let those cocks turn real hard."

"Mom, stop teasing us," Derick said. "You two might be able to get hot out here and no one would ever know, but they'd sure as fuck see us with hard-ons."

"I wouldn't care if they did," Mandy said softly.

Johnny was staring with hot eyes up between his aunt's spread thighs at her covered cunt. He licked his lips, a gesture Mandy saw.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.