The Mother They Shared - Cover

The Mother They Shared

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

"You're not mad because I told Julie and Johnny, Mom?" Derick asked.

Mandy gave her son a smile, caressing his cheek tenderly. "No, not anymore," she said softly. "After what I saw them do, I'm glad you did."

She and her young son were in her bed, sprawled nakedly. She had been playing with his cock and balls as they discussed Julie and Johnny, the excitement she had felt letting her niece and nephew watch them fuck. The only disappointment she had was that they had left for home almost immediately afterward. She had wanted to look at them, their bodies, touch them, maybe.

Lifting her upper body from the bed, Mandy shook her son's cock, then leaned down to run her tongue over the smooth cockhead. She grinned up at him, rubbing his cock along her neck and chin.

"Are you sure Julie never sucked either of you off? She sure licked her cummy fingers."

"Never, Mom," Derick said. "I guess she was just hot, huh?"

"Hot isn't the word for it, baby," Mandy cooed, leaning down to kiss his precious balls. "She was out of her mind with heat."

She sucked his balls into her mouth, her eyes looking at him. Running her tongue about his balls, she sucked hard, making her son moan in pleasure.

"I bet Julie has a sweet little cunt," she said, lifting her mouth. "Is it pretty? Does she have a pretty little cunt, Derick?"

"It's like your pussy, Mom, only no hair," he replied. "Yeah, I guess you could say she has a pretty cunt."

"Mmmm!" Mandy purred, nuzzling his cock at her cheek. "You'd like to fuck it, wouldn't you?"

"I would now," Derick giggled.

"Well... maybe..." Mandy whispered, turning on the bed, lifting a knee and straddling her son's face, still gripping his cock. "Maybe you'll be able to soon."

Derick slipped his hands up his mother's satiny thighs to her ass, gazing up into her bushy cunt, watching the pink wetness, her throbbing clit. He closed his fingers about her round ass, parting the ass cheeks and watching the tight crinkle of her asshole wink.

Mandy jacked his cock, kissing his piss hole, her fingers brushing her lips. She spread her knees about her son's head, her cunt vulnerable to him. Taking his cock into her mouth, she slowly sucked it, gliding her lips up and down from cockhead to base, fondling his hot young balls in one hand, his ass with the other.

Derick licked at the inside of his mother's thigh, the soft hairs of her cunt tickling the tip of his tongue. He kneaded the flesh of her ass while he dragged his tongue about her swollen clit. Mandy squealed happily and sucked more vigorously on his cock. Sliding both hands under his ass, she clutched it tightly, her face bobbing up and down, twisting like a dog playing with a bone, mewling deep in her throat.

Derick lapped back and forth on his mother's juicy pussy slit, tasting the pussy juices eagerly. Mandy wriggled her ass, pushing her hairy cunt into his mouth and making little grinding motions. She moaned softly as she sucked on his cock, and gasped with pleasure when his tongue pushed deeply into her cunt, then fucked in and out a number of times, only to swirl about her stiff clit again. She shook her ass playfully, dipping her mouth to pull the head of his cock into her throat. Pressing her cunt down, she rubbed it into her son's face, something she knew he loved.

"Darling," she breathed as she raised up. "Suck me good. Suck mother's cunt good. I'll fuck you with my face... and make you come and come so much!"

Derick pulled her cunt hard into his mouth, his hands holding her satiny ass tightly. His tongue lapped at the juicy cunt slit, the cunt hair framing his open mouth. He drew his tongue from his mother's throbbing clit, along the fiery slit, and suddenly touched it to her puckered asshole.

"Ohhh!" Mandy gasped, jerking her mouth off his cock. "Baby, what the fuck are you..."

Derick giggled, and probed the hotness of his mother's asshole with the tip of his tongue, keeping the cheeks of her ass spread wide.

"Derick! Oh. God... that feels wonderful!"

Mandy had never felt anything like it before. Her son's wet tongue touching the crinkle of her asshole sent tremors of erotic sensations running about her body. She had no idea her asshole could feel this way, get such a thrill. Gripping his cock now in one hand and his ass in the other, she pushed her ass to his face. His tongue wiggled and flicked on the pucker of her asshole, and she mewled loudly as a delicious shiver swept through her.

"Oh, my God! Oh, yes, Derick!"

Derick giggled into her ass, probing the tip of his tongue hard at the hot tightness.

"Baby, what are you trying to do? Are you trying to stick your tongue up my ass?"

Derick mumbled a reply, pushing his tongue hard, his lips surrounding his mother's asshole.

"Oh, that's my fucking asshole, darling! That's not my cunt!"

Derick held her ass tightly, pushing his mouth hard around her asshole, trying to stab his tongue past the assring. Mandy was holding her breath, feeling the erotic ecstasy there. She squeezed his cock hard, and lowered her face and began to suck in frantic up-and-down motions while her son licked wetly at her asshole. She strained her ass to his face, and felt his tongue push inward slightly. Again, she took her mouth off his cock to squeal.

"Ahhhh, you're doing it, you little fucker!" she gasped.

Derick moved his tongue as far into his mother's asshole as he could, feeling it pucker and grip. He sucked at his mother's asshole with his tongue deeply buried, feeling her wet cunt writhing on his chin. Mandy gushed with pleasure, and swallowed his cock again. As she sucked wildly, Derick began to plunge his tongue in and out of his mother's asshole, fucking her as she sucked hungrily on his cock.

Mandy sobbed with strange ecstasy, feeling his tongue fuck very deep, surprisingly deep. The sensations were so different than being tongue-fucked in her cunt. She liked it, liked it very much. She began to squirm her ass into his face and suck greedily at his cock. She pushed her knees outward, straining to spread them wider to give her son more access to her burning, sensitive asshole.

Derick plunged his tongue in and out, fucking her ass hard and fast, clawing at her satiny ass cheeks. He felt her pussy juices dripping past his chin, which was inside her cunt gash, running over his neck. He wrapped his arms about her hips, holding her ass in his face, the hot ass cheeks closing around his face. He fucked his tongue in and out, the flexing tightness exciting him.

Mandy squealed and sucked hard on his prick as she took his tongue up her asshole, grinding at his face, but in a way that helped him tongue fuck her asshole. she felt her cunt tingling hotly. There was no doubt this was going to make her come very hard. The wet sounds of his assfucking tongue mingled with the sucking sounds of her cock-sucking mouth. She shook her ass into her son's face, groaning as she gobbled with intense greed on his hot, throbbing prick. His tongue felt big in her asshole, stretching it, yet going deep. She loved the way he stabbed in and out, his tongue coming all the way out of her asshole, then plunging inward.

Mandy jerked her head up, her mouth pulling from his cock.

"Derick, you're going to make me come." she squealed. "Oh, God, you're going to make mother come!"

Derick began to fuck his tongue faster in her asshole.

Mandy wailed, shaking her ass at his face.

"Make me come! Make mother come!"

She was almost sitting up on his face now, straining into his sucking mouth. The rippling beat of orgasm swelled, and it felt as if her orgasm was going to be in her asshole instead of her cunt.

"Ohhh, God! Now!"

Derick felt his mother's asshole grab at his buried tongue, and the contractions started. He pushed his tongue as deep as he could, feeling her wet, hairy cunt writhe with orgasm on his chin while her asshole seemed to pull and squeeze and suck on his tongue. Mandy trembled almost violently with orgasm, her crotch from her clit to her asshole exploding with fantastic sensations. Although his cock was stiff, she wasn't holding it now. She was clawing at her swollen tits and rigid nipples, screeching as one of the most powerful orgasms she had ever experienced burned through her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.