Virgin Captives - Cover

Virgin Captives

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

After the brutal assault by Bart Masters, Penny Tucker had taken long moments to recover her senses. At first, the world seemed to consist of nothing more than her own erotically jangling nerve endings, but then, as sanity returned, she was suddenly overwhelmed by a crushing sensation of guilt and humiliation. The sensation was greatly similar to that she had felt when she found Melanie watching her masturbate in the shower, but at the same time it was so much more intense that she felt her heart must surely break from the strain.

She was no longer a virgin, certainly, and the grim irony of the situation was that Penny might have given in to Luke Hollowell at any time over the past few months to achieve the same results. She liked Luke, and sometimes even suspected that she was beginning to love him. It would have been all right. But instead, on this grim and muggy afternoon, she had been forced to go through the motions of sex with an animalistic man who was a total stranger to her, and an obvious criminal at that.

Worse yet, Penny was swift to remind herself through the fog of guilty pangs, she had allowed herself to respond sexually to that evil man, reveling in his touch and the wild fucking strokes of his penis as it plowed relentlessly back and forth, in and out of her moist little cuntal mouth.

Bitter tears of shame streaked down Penny's cheeks as she began to dress haltingly in front of the man's piercing, prying eyes. Her bra and little bikini panties were hopeless, and she made no effort to find others, contenting herself with shrugging in to her blouse and getting a fresh skirt to put on. She realized the sight that she must present, with her unfettered young breasts moving and bobbling about inside the tight confines of her sheer blouse, but she was beyond caring after the rough and violent sexual assault she had just endured.

When she had finished dressing, Penny turned to face the man and found him regarding her closely with a knowing little half- smile that spoke volumes. She read there his inner feelings of sexual triumph at having humbled and humiliated her so successfully and with such seeming ease.

Bart Masters did not speak, but instead gestured toward the bedroom door with one hand. Penny nodded understanding and brushed past him, also silent, to open the door and step out into the corridor outside. Masters was following her closely as she moved out along that dingy hallway toward the head of the stairs, and she felt his eyes boring into the small of her back as she walked along, making her shiver involuntarily.

As she moved swiftly and surely toward the stairway, Penny found her thoughts drawn back once again to her younger sister, who had been left alone with the other gunmen downstairs throughout Penny's exhausting confrontation with Bart Masters. Penny felt a twinge of anxiety as she reached the stairs and began moving down them, suddenly worried about what might have befallen her younger sister. She worried, too, that Melanie might have been more susceptible to the advances of one or both men after her experiences outside the bathroom shortly before they arrived.

Half way down the stairs, Penny was able to scan the modest living room with worried eyes. At first only the man named Tom Watson was visible there, huddled on the threadbare sofa like a lethal Buddha, the stubby sawed-off shotgun in his lap. As Penny watched, however, Jed Wilson slowly emerged from the adjacent kitchen door, tugging lightly at his coat lapel as if to smooth his garments and get rid of telltale wrinkles.

Melanie followed several steps behind Wilson, moving slowly and hesitantly out of the kitchen in his wake. She glanced from Wilson to Watson and back again, her deep dark eyes seeming to reflect some inner fear or concern. Not until she was half way into the living room did Melanie glance toward the stairs, and when she saw Penny standing there and watching her, a flush of shame and embarrassment rose to her cheeks in short order.

A lump suddenly formed in Penny's throat as she locked eyes with her younger sister, and she realized that the other girl had not managed to escape unscathed herself. Melanie's clothing was badly rumpled, and two of the buttons had somehow been ripped from her sheer blouse, letting the garment gap open to reveal substantial cleavage. That gap in Melanie's blouse also clearly revealed that the girl was now braless, while Penny knew for a fact that her sister had been wearing a bra when she first came downstairs to greet the new arrivals.

New tears welled up within Penny's burning eyes now, and she hurried on downstairs, crossing the living room swiftly to enfold Melanie in a comforting embrace, caressing her heaving back soothingly as the younger girl wept bitterly against her shoulder.

"It's all right Mel," she cooed softly, almost whispering. "Everything's going to be fine, just fine."

"Sure it is," Bart Masters said from the foot of the staircase, a faintly mocking tone in his strong voice. "Everything is going to be just hunky-dory... so long as you both do exactly what you're told to do!"

Penny read and understood the threat in the man's tone and words, nodding grimly to demonstrate that she knew what he meant and was willing to go along with his wishes in order to save herself and her sister from bodily harm at their hands. Masters noted her assenting reaction and seemed satisfied for the moment, smiling broadly at his two male companions to indicate that he had the situation well in hand.

Tom Watson's sluggish voice broke the brief quiet mood, grating across Penny Tucker's nerves like long fingernails being drawn harshly across a chalkboard. She felt that she knew what was coming, what must be on the leering gunman's mind, before he had finished even half of the sentence.

"I'm starting to feel a little left out," the shotgunner said, his slow voice a throaty whine. "I mean, you guys have already had your fun, and all I've been doin' is sittin' in here on the freakin' couch and starin' out of the window."

The leader of the violent little trio, Bart Masters, uttered a short, barking laugh as he listened to his friend's complaint. As Penny Tucker turned to face him more directly, she found Masters already nodding understandingly, tilting his head thoughtfully toward Watson as he prepared to answer.

"Relax, Tom," he drawled evenly. "I think there's plenty of pussy to go around here, from what I've seen. In fact I was just giving some thought to us settling down and having a little party to help pass the time."

Melanie stopped her relentless sobbing against Penny's shoulder as she heard and seemed to understand those words, and she raised her head to look about anxiously, stepping back a pace away from the comforting circle of her older sister's arms.

"Wha... what... what are you going to... to do to us?" she asked, stammering as fear made her slightly tongue-tied.

Masters laughed out loud once more, sharing his evil mirth with Williams and Watson.

"You can relax, sweet thing," he said with deceptive ease and gentility. "You're not going to get handed anything too big for you to handle."

All three men burst into uproarious laughter at Master's lewd jest, and as if by virtue of some unspoken signal they were suddenly moving with single-minded force toward the two girls, converging from three sides in a practiced pincers movement. Penny and Melanie were trapped in the midst of that impromptu ring, cringing closer together for protection and comfort beneath the hostile eyes of the three lecherous strangers.

"C'mon, now, relax," Bart Masters advised, his voice still soft and gentle as he stretched out one hand to lightly stroke Melanie Tucker's pale cheek. The girl sought almost unconsciously to back away from him in abject terror, but she succeeded only in bumping directly into the looming figure of Tom Watson.

Watson chuckled dryly as he brought his great bear-like arms around to enfold the trembling body of the young captive girl, tugging her ripe and sensuous buttocks back tightly against his own throbbing loins. She let out a little gasp of surprise and fear, wiggling frantically to escape from his clutches.

Her efforts were all in vain, it seemed, for now Bart Masters was moving swiftly forward to assist his comrade in holding the young girl immobile. Penny moved forward to help her younger sister, but Jed Wilson abruptly pinned her slender arms in his powerful hands, holding her firmly rooted to the spot where she stood. Her efforts to break free from that steely grip were of no more effect than Melanie's futile struggles against the two men who held her fast.

Penny Tucker could do nothing but watch helplessly, bitter tears staining her pale cheeks, while Bart Masters and Tom Watson proceeded to work their evil will upon the young, trembling body of her captive sister.

Melanie was sobbing raggedly as the men chuckled over her, each of them in turn commenting with lewd fascination about some aspect of her ripe young woman's body which he found particularly arousing.

Watson held Melanie's arms tight against her trembling sides as Bart Masters busied himself with the remaining buttons which held Melanie's wrinkled blouse in place over the proudly thrusting orbs of her breasts. In the twinkling of an eye he had opened the rest of those insubstantial fastenings, and was peeling the flimsy material of the blouse back and away from the thrusting cones of the young girl's tremulous tits.

Melanie was weeping more violently now, the heaving of her chest putting her breasts in jiggling motion, her cherry little nipples wobbling incitefully before Bart Masters' eyes. Tom Watson sucked in his breath sharply as he peered over Melanie's shoulder, feasting his eyes on the spectacle of her naked young tits. Tremendously excited now, Watson tugged her back even tighter against his loins, grinding the budding shaft of his pulsating erection into the cleft of her tight, plump little buttocks.

Bart Masters stared at Melanie's full breasts for a long moment, then let his eager hands follow the path of his eyes. His fingertips traced teasing, tickling little patterns across the outer swell of her tits, tracking slowly and inexorably toward the crinkled little cherry summits of her nipples. Those tiny passion buds were already stiffening and lengthening into excited erection beneath his touch, standing out from the surrounding pink areola like twin bullets.

Melanie Tucker clenched her pearly teeth tightly together, determined in her mind that she would not allow this evil man to arouse her with his touch the way his companion had been able to do somehow in the kitchen moments earlier. She was dismayed, therefore, when she felt her nipples and the jangling nerve endings in her quivering, excited breasts responding instinctively and involuntarily to his hateful and lewd caresses.

Suddenly Masters' fingers were at the tingling nubs of the girl's burning little nipples, tweaking and pulling at the tingling erectile flesh until she squirmed and writhed where she stood, panting and sweating under that manual stimulation of her mammary flesh. Melanie's breath was coming in harsh, grating little pants now, and in spite of her efforts to block out all of her surroundings from her reeling mind, she was acutely aware both of the first man's hands on her tits and of the long penis chafing into the cleft of her ass at the very same time.

Bart Masters was rapidly becoming more and more excited by the sight and touch of the young girl's naked ivory flesh. Finally, unable to contain himself any longer, he seized the shoulders of her thin blouse in his big, muscular hands, and ripped it completely away from her body, leaving her naked to the waist where she stood in Tom Watson's grasp, her full breasts jiggling from the violence of her sudden disrobing.

Not content with the extent to which he had undressed young Melanie Tucker, Masters suddenly dropped to one knee in front of her, thrusting his cruel hands upward beneath the wrinkled hem of her tight-fitting little skirt. He thrust the clinging garment swiftly upward until it was bunched uselessly around the full curve of her hips, completely revealing the nakedness of her trembling loins to his lecherous, hungry eyes.

Masters was evidently satisfied with what he saw, for he abruptly hooked his clawed fingers into the tight waistband of the young girl's skirt ripping away at the garment with pure brute force until it literally came apart in his hands. He swept the useless pieces of it away from her hips and thighs, tossing the scraps widely away from him to land in little rumpled heaps upon the floor.

Melanie Tucker stood there in Tom Watson's big arms, totally naked before the prying eyes of everyone else in the room, a sudden flush of shame rising to her young cheeks.

Bart Masters bent suddenly forward from the waist, surprising Melanie and the other watchers there in the living room as he rapidly enveloped one of her erectile little nipple buds in the moist, hot cavern of his mouth.

Melanie Tucker stiffened into instant rigidity as the strange man's mouth fastened upon her tingling little nipple and his flicking, teasing tongue suddenly went to work on that tingling little pleasure node. A tiny moan of mingled passion and shamed humiliation escaped from between her clenched teeth as she mentally fought against the roaring, contradictory sensations which sprang up within her captive young body.

Melanie's breast felt as if it was on fire, and the stinging, electrifying sensations seemed to center totally in the erectile little bud of her nipple as Bart Masters avidly sucked and lapped at it. He ran his tongue rapidly and expertly about the pink little areola of her nipple, exciting still more tremors of passion in the girl's young body, causing her to grimace and sob, grinding her even white teeth together as she fought to retain some vestige of self-control.

Masters' mouth unexpectedly switched to her other nipple, bringing another little gasp from Melanie's throat as he executed the unexpected maneuver. At the same time, his right hand came up to capture the breast his mouth had deserted, trapping the tinglingly erect node of her nipple between his thumb and forefinger, twirling and tweaking it incitefully as he proceeded to drive the young girl mad with ever mounting sexual desire. The combination of his avidly working mouth and his circling, massaging hand was enough to send young Melanie Tucker's mind reeling through some sort of half-conscious fantasy world that existed previously only within her own erotic dreams.

After what seemed to Melanie like an eternity, Bart Masters reluctantly withdrew his actively sucking mouth from the ripe jiggling sphere of her tit, sliding his lips down the fluttering plane of her flat belly in a wet series of nibbling little kisses. Her breasts were not neglected, however, for at once his hands were back in action, stroking, fondling and inciting her eager young tits into a near frenzy of mounting passion.

Melanie held her breath, her pulse pounding in her ears as the man's mouth inched its way ever closer to the trembling, aching little slit of her once virginal pussy. She dreaded and craved his lewd oral caress at the same time. And she felt that she could almost feel those pouting little nether lips cringing away from the coming perverted contact, turning slightly inward as if to escape from the man's probing tongue, or perhaps, to welcome it.

As Bart Masters' mouth crept ever closer to Melanie's tremulous little pussy slit, his hands began to follow his oral progress, fingers leaving her heaving breasts and sliding with light and feathery caresses down her palpitating abdomen. The young girl blushed with shame and humiliation as a little moan of frustration and disappointment was forced from her throat, signifying to everyone within earshot that she really did miss those teasing, caressing fingers on her mammary flesh.

No sooner had the little mewling sigh of repressed regret been uttered, however, than young Melanie Tucker felt strong male hands fondling her breasts once again. An involuntary little sigh of relief escaped from between her clenched teeth in the split- second before she realized that something was drastically different about her situation.

The young girl could still feel Bart Masters' hands on her lower abdomen, sliding ever farther down, complementing the creeping inch-worm progress of his lapping, sucking tongue on her flesh. She glanced down, startled, and flushed bright crimson with embarrassment as she found that the hands now cradling her swollen tits belonged to none other than Tom Watson, the man who held her pinned tight against his surging, pulsing erection from behind.

Watson laughed in her ear, a low, harsh bark of ultimate cruelty which caused Melanie to shiver and cringe inward upon herself. And yet, at the same time there was simply no way in which she could escape from his big lewd hands tingling upon her breasts. There was no way that she could wrench free from his clutches, and now the tingling, stinging path of Bart's tongue burning its way toward her waiting little cunt made her wonder whether she actually desired to escape at all.

With a little gasping sigh of grim resignation, Melanie's body went slack in Tom Watson's clinging, grasping arms. Both men seemed to recognize the silent signal of total sexual surrender, and they acted accordingly. Watson's hands became stronger, more possessive as they kneaded and massaged the stinging cones of her full breasts, and Masters rocked back on his haunches for a split second, surveying the curly triangle of her soft pubic hair before plunging his face directly forward and into that silken forest.

Melanie gasped and stiffened anew as the man's sucking, nibbling lips made their first jolting, jarring contact with the pouting little nether lips of her private cunt. Her thighs seemed to spread wider apart of their own volition, and while Melanie was only bracing herself in a firmer stance, the better to resist this cruel man's perverse advances, Bart Masters read her instinctive reaction in an entirely different light.

Satisfied the girl was his now, and that total sensual victory was within his grasp, Masters began to suck and lap at her clasping, steamy little cunt all the more avidly, seeking by sheer willpower and tonguepower to force her beyond the erotic limit of no return. He expertly probed with his long tongue along the little wet crevice of her already-hungry cunt, seeking and finding the erectile little pleasure node of her clitoris, bathing it in sucking little kisses, bringing it up to full stiffness and teasing it into a veritable frenzy of mounting heated desire.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.