Hidden Camera - Cover

Hidden Camera

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

A cone of bright light stabbed the dark, smoke filled air. A murmur ran through the audience as the title: SCORPIO SEX RITES flashed on the screen in lurid red letters. Nancy tried to huddle low in her seat, grinning with excitement. She knew she was doing something she shouldn't... and it was exciting. She caught her breath and tensed as a girl, in living color, flashed on the screen.

Nancy had never seen anything so bold and lewd in her life. A girl stood up on the screen with her hands on her naked hips. She had clothes on, but very little, as she brazenly grinned at the camera. Her upper face was hidden behind a black mask, but the lower part, including her scarlet lips, were clearly visible. The girl was wearing a black cape that was thrown back over her naked shoulders, revealing her big breasts in all their rounded loveliness. Her nipples were dark and taut, tilting upward. Her whole body was naked except for a black garter belt and long black stockings that clung like silken flesh to her voluptuous fleshy thighs. She was wearing black high-heeled shoes and long black gloves, and in one gloved hand, she idly flicked a whip.

The masked girl grinned at the camera and slowly, wantonly, licked her lips. Teasingly, the camera took in her figure, moving in for a close-up of her jutting mound of Venus and her wedge of black pubic hair. Lewdly, as if on command, on cue, the girl ground her hips at the camera. Nancy watched, eyes wide, drink forgotten, as the girl's cuntal lips parted with a velvety spread permitting everyone to see the moisture glistening there that betrayed her obscene excitement.

The camera pulled back to take in all of her naked voluptuousness. Her breasts were big and high-riding and thrust out boldly. A cruel smile was on her masked face as she said, "Welcome to the temple of Scorpio Sex Rites. My name is Hilda. I shall be your guide."

The masked girl turned, with the camera getting an exciting shot of her nakedly rounded buttocks. She pointed beyond to a lushly ripened young blonde who was sprawled seductively on a bed. The girl looked so tenderly young... so defenseless! The masked girl strode across the room, the camera following her as she walked to the bed. Her big breasts jiggled as she walked. Her whip hissed through the air and cracked above the bed where the blonde girl, who looked barely fifteen, cowered in real fear. The whip snaked through the air again, snapping itself with an ugly crack right above the girl's nakedly trembling stomach.

The camera lingered over the frightened child for a moment as she pressed her legs together and tried to huddle over, away from Hilda's whip and the prying camera. Again the whip hissed. Bare flesh was stung by the tip of the whip and an angry red streak appeared on the girl's snowy white thigh. "No... nnnnnnno!" she murmured, and looking fearfully beyond the camera, she cried out, "help me... someone help me!" Again the whip hissed angrily, and the girl gave a little whimpering cry. Nancy watched with the rest of the audience as the naked young body jumped and recoiled, her ripely budding breasts jumping and quivering. The whip cracked, the child screamed in pain as another wild red welt appeared on her shoulder and arm.

"Do as I say!" It was the voice of the masked Hilda.

The young blonde, her breath coming fast, her body trembling, her breasts heaving, closed her eyes and reluctantly nodded in agreement.

"Roll over on your back!" The whip flicked through the air and snapped like a rifle shot over the bed.

Obediently, the girl rolled over on her back, her legs tightly held together, her eyes shut tight. The camera seemed to gloat over her nakedly helpless figure and the two angry, scarlet welts on her creamy white sun.

Once more the menacing whip cracked its warning less than two inches above her fearfully cringing figure. "Spread your legs!"

Nancy held her breath. The room silent as all attention was strained on the screen. It was a delicious moment as the girl slowly, unwilling, but afraid, spread her beautiful legs. Everyone could see the swollen velvety lips of her little pink cunt sparsely covered with soft curls of pussy hair.

Hilda dressed in black mask and stockings, stepped into the camera frame, grinning down at the girl. Again, savagely this time, the whip was snapped, and the fifteen year old girl screamed, her body recoiling. The whip was pulled away and a long brutal red welt was streaked across her little white stomach.

"I said open them wide! Spread them!"

Terrified, stifling her sobs, the girl obeyed, spreading her legs as far as she could. The cords stood out like velvet ropes along her inner thigh as she spread her legs so wide they trembled. The whip hissed another warning over her body and the girl cringed and bent her knees upward. Then she lay there, her naked breasts quivering as she heaved for breath, her legs split wide open, and the team streaming down her pain-twisted face.

The camera zoomed in close for a shot of her defenseless little cunt with its vaginal lips spread wide. Each person in the audience could clearly see the moisture making her slit glisten. Each person could clearly see that her tiny clitoris was erect and oiled with excitement. And then there was a concerted gasp as everyone realized the girl was becoming sexually aroused by the terrible things that were happening to her.

The camera pulled back to show Hilda with the whip and the mask leering down at the cowering blonde. Reluctantly taking her eyes from the lewdly tempting form of the child, Hilda walked to the camera, speaking to the audience with a twisted smile beneath her mask. "What you just saw is sadistic. That girl behind me was forced to pose like that." The smile broadened. "She'll be forced to do many other... things before the Scorpio Sex Rites are concluded."

A look of passion went over the masked girl's mouth as her lips twisted in wanton excitement. The camera pulled back to show her free hand slowly and sensuously caressing her own cunt. Her gloved fingers slowly spread her wetly glistening vaginal lips, revealing the coral-pink flesh that throbbed with each excited beat of her heart. Idly, she cracked the whip and grinned again at the camera. "What you don't know," she said, speaking to the audience, "what you don't know and should know is this. That girl, that young innocent thing, likes it."

There was a barely audible gasp that went through the dark room that was rapidly getting stifling hot. Nancy didn't notice the gasp or the heat. She didn't notice anything for every fiber of her being was locked in fierce concentration on the screen.

The masked girl grinned cynically. "She loves it. She asks us to do it to her. Remember, this is the Scorpio sex rites." Her grin was wanton and evil as she looked right at the camera and asked, "Who is the victim? What is pleasure? Look at the girl!"

Dramatically, she stepped aside and the camera saw the girl on the bed, her legs split obscenely wide, one arm over her eyes. Her ripe young cunt was swollen and split wide, the tightly clenched cheeks of her buttocks quivering under the strain. The girl's naked breasts were heaving in a barely contained lust. Hilda's voice went on while the camera zoomed slowly in for a close-up of the girl's wetly ready vagina. "This girl likes being degraded. She's not an actress. She is a friend, a disciple of Scorpio sex rites." Hilda's lips twisted mockingly as the camera swung to her face. One gloved hand cupped the hugeness of one breast and velvet-covered stagers began pinching one taut nipple. "We learn to acquire pleasure through shame. This is no ordinary film. This is a film about a way of life, a way to pleasure. A way to... " and she hissed the word... "Ecstasy."

Nancy Dodge slumped back in her seat. It was as if someone had kicked her in the stomach. She sat, open-mouthed, utterly speechless. She was watching two utterly indecent girls, posing naked and mouthing all kinds of nonsense. It was obvious to her all the talk was only an excuse for much obscenity. Only that and nothing more.

Why, then, did it all make sense?

She slumped back, stunned with the tremendous truth she knew. It was real, the film she was seeing was real. Instinctively she knew that what the girl was saying up on the screen was the truth. She knew, for she felt the same way herself! Furthermore, she knew, divined, instantly, without anyone telling her, that what she was seeing was real. These were no actresses hired off the street. They were real, and what better humiliation, what greater thrill could one ask for than to do obscene perverted things and have someone film it! What greater debasement than to know you were being photographed while doing wantonly obscene things! A film that would be shown as a sex-film in hard-core theaters!

The longing, the streaking sexual hunger was so strong in Nancy that she was panting for breath, her eyes fluttering half- closed. She needed air, she had to have air or she was going to pass out. Her half-empty drink tumbled to the floor where it stained the carpet darkly as she weaved up to her feet. She had to get air immediately or she would pass out. Desperately, she tried stepping out of the tangle of feet and chairs.

"Sit down, damn it!"

"Down in front!"

"Somebody yank that drunken broad down!"

Hands seized her and guided her back to her own seat where she slumped, her eyes half unfocused. Then they opened wide. Up on the screen was a naked man!

Nancy had seen men naked before. She had seen Allan naked many times, but she had never seen a man with a penis like the one up on the screen!

It was huge! It was at least nine inches long and over two turgid inches thick. And right before her eyes, it was growing even larger. The man was stroking it lewdly with one hand as he stood next to the bed and looked down at the helpless young blonde with her legs still spread wide. He was stark naked and heavily muscled with a strong looking face. The camera closed in on his huge growing cock and watched as he slowly stroked his penis to a virile life, pulling the slippery foreskin back over the moist blue-pink head until the huge blood-gorged tip flared out.

The whip snaked out and lashed at the girl's leg. "On your knees!" the masked Hilda commanded. The young blonde girl scrambled to her knees whimpering, rubbing the fine welt on her leg, looking up at the man with frightened eyes. The woman in the mask and black stockings was obviously enjoying herself as she smiled and ran one gloved finger up and down the length of her own moistly gleaming slit as her hips pumped provocatively and obscenely. "Suck it!" Hilda hissed. "Suck his cock!"

The girl quailed for an instant, cringing, eyes wide. instantly the whip whistled and crashed across her shoulders, causing her back to arch as she screamed. Her breasts were thrust out tantalizingly as the whip cut across her back once again. The man standing by the bed, his lips twisted cruelly, shot out his free hand and grabbed the girl by the hair, holding her in place. She cried out as he dragged her closer, forcing her tightly clenched mouth to his huge pulsating cock that was heavily veined and swelling with an obscene desire.

The blonde girl resisted, trying to turn her head, and the whip snapped across her back once more, bringing a thin streak of blood welling to the unblemished surface of her creamy flesh, and she opened her mouth to scream, "Aaaaaagggghhhhaaa!!"

Her cry was cut short as the thick cock was immediately jammed into her mouth, forcing it open wide, forcing her lips to fit around the thick shaft with a soft elasticity.

Both of the man's hands were cupped against her ears and he held her blonde hair cruelly entangled in his fingers as he brutally pumped his hips forward, ramming his long, hotly throbbing cock deep into the poor girl's widely stretched mouth.

Nancy sat slumped, panting with passion. In all her life she had never seen anything so lewd, so evil, so brazen and wild... so utterly tempting!

Yes! Despite herself, she felt her own eagerly pulsating vagina was moist with a wild demanding lust. She didn't care what happened, she had to stay. She panted for breath and felt she was going to faint, pass out, but she didn't care! She was going to stay and see the film.

The camera moved slowly in for a close-up of the girl's face as the massive cock violated her soft warm mouth. The huge shaft of hard flesh was moving in and out of her tightly availed mouth like some great piston gradually being lubricated and glistening wet from saliva. The girl had her eyes shut as her wetly rounded lips slid up and down the lust-hardened penis that forced her young mouth wide. The man held her tightly in place by the hair and slowly, obscenely, and with great sadistic enjoyment, fucked in and out of her mouth. The young blonde was no longer frightened. Her eyes had opened and everyone saw the lascivious look in her excitedly glowing eyes.

Slowly, her hands reached out and caressed the man's straining thighs. The camera moved in for a close-up, and the audience saw a look of lewd rapture gradually coming over her face as her hands came up to her mouth. Lewdly, she cradled and caressed the man's cum-filled balls with one hand while the fingers of the other hand tried to grip around the thick protruding shaft of his cock. Now she was hungrily sucking with her eyes closed in bliss, her hand stroking the shaft while her tongue twirled around the head in her hot, wet little mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.