Hidden Camera - Cover

Hidden Camera

 

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 -

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Novel-Pocketbook  

Fred Hartman's "parties" were always bizarre and unusual. He was a man who gave parties and had no friends. No one who knew him could say they knew him well. Even his employees couldn't really say they understood or knew him. Immensely wealthy, he traveled a great deal, going to strange parts of the world where tourists never dared go. When at home on his estate outside of Chicago, he was a recluse until he decided, without any apparent reason and without warning, to throw a party.

His parties were the talk of a select crowd of swingers and adventurers. Hartman selected his guests the same way he selected his girls: carefully. Some of his parties got wild and... if words got to the authorities... he could be in trouble. Yet... because they were so wild... people died to have an invitation to his estate. It was often said... and none ever disagreed, "You'll never forget a Fred Hartman party."

Why did he do it, why did he give such lascivious parties where girls performed and humiliated themselves in front of others? No one could give more than an educated guess. Fred himself was an aloof man who expertly parried any question he didn't care to answer. Still, the questions persisted. And, at this latest party, everyone was gloating over the oil-covered, stunning brunette writhing so lewdly on the bed, and they were wondering: where did he get her?

She was too stunning, too voluptuously beautiful in every way to be some tramp whore he picked up off the streets. Yet, she acted like a real slut. She was obviously enjoying her lewdness as she lay nakedly spread-eagled on the bed while Herman and Ben obscenely pawed her body, sticking their oil-coated fingers up her tight little cunt and fucking them savagely in and out.

The girl was virtually out of control as she undulated on the bed like some belly dancer gone mad with lust. Herman's and Ben's hands were all over her slippery body, and it was obvious that the sensual feel of the lubricant was arousing the two big brutal men to the exploding point. It was a wild pagan scene to watch in the hot room; both of the naked men were beginning to sweat under the spotlights as Herman finally got a firm grip on her slippery waist and crouched over her. "Fuck her!" a man called hoarsely and the cry was taken up by one and all. "Fuck her!"

The vulgarity of the group only served to excite the girl even more. Her ripe young body trembled as she spread her legs wide, obscenely inviting Herman to do what he wished with her. "Fuck her!" The cry was repeated again and again, and the girl shuddered with an unholy desire.

The big chauffeur crashed down on top of her, slipping and sliding off, crushing her voluptuously ripened breasts as he did so. His wildly throbbing cock was like a freshly cut tree stump as he eagerly moved his hips to get it in position. Men and women crouched low around the slightly upraised stage in order to get a better look at the fucking. They saw Herman's huge pulsating penis slip easily into the girl's lubricated cunt with an obscene sucking sound. They gasped and sighed as her pink vaginal opening spread wide and her hair-fringed pussy lips clutched involuntarily around the thick shaft as it slowly sank out of sight up into her tautly rippling belly.

The group was getting out of control now. The drinking and drug taking was having its effect. The obscene sight in front of them was too exciting to resist. Couples, men and women, were crawling up on the tiny stage and hands male and female were reaching out to caress the Dodge girl's oily body in every lewd way possible. Prying fingers wedged themselves between the chauffeur and the girl in order to pinch her slippery nipples. Other lewd hands fought to caress her oil glistening buttocks.

The pagan obscenely exciting sight was too much for many to bear. With loud groans of lewd delight, many couples began caressing one another. Women were stripping off their clothes and throwing them anywhere as they watched the big blonde Herman and the girl begin to move in savage harmony against each other. Herman's big biceps bulged as he held the slippery naked girl beneath him and fucked in and out of her wetly clasping cunt with all his might. His balls slapped lewdly against her upturned buttocks, and the girl's tight little pussy could be seen rolling inward with each of his vicious thrusts. Each time he pulled out to the tip of his lust-swollen cock-head, the girl's cuntal lips could be seen clinging to the thick shaft like a rubber glove pulled from a surgeon's hand.

Soon, though, all attention was on the stunning girl with the glistening body; she was fucking Herman back with an obscene abandon, her hips gyrating and pumping as if they were on ball bearings. She was bucking and undulating with a lascivious, totally wild abandon. She obviously was giving Herman the fucking of his life as he fought to hold onto her slippery body while the hands of a dozen spectators tried to caress her. Her mouth was open wide and deep animal moans of lewd pleasure were coming from her throat as her head thrashed-abandonedly from side to side. A look of depraved ecstasy was in her eyes as she stared off into the distant, unfocused, uncaring, as she fucked back with all her might.

The heat in the room was intense now and men were removing clothing, their faces sweating, their eyes narrow slits as they watched the lewd fucking going on in front of them. Tempers and passions were hair-triggered and the party might have turned into an all-out orgy right at that moment if it hadn't been for the voice of Fred Hartman.

He was calm, curiously calm, almost clinical as he quietly said, "Everybody get back." Some couples, completely carried away, ignored his quiet command. "Back!" His voice cocked through the air and even the horniest of the couples knew better than to disobey him. Incurring his displeasure meant being banned from his estate and having to deal with muscular Ben or Herman. Everyone withdrew from the stage to stare longingly at Herman fucking the girl with bloodshot eyes... bloodshot from booze and drugs and pent-up lust!

"We're not through yet." The iron-edge to Hartman's voice promised even more exciting things to come. The room was silent except for the wetly lewd sounds of Herman's thick cock savagely ramming in and out of the girl's hotly quivering cunt.

"Roll over, Nancy." Again, Hartman's voice was quiet and clinical, almost as if he were a scientist performing a complicated experiment. The girl, lost in her lust, wildly fucking back at Herman, her slim waist bucking as her hips lashed up to take all of Herman's big cock, didn't seem to hear him. He repeated his order patiently. "Roll over, Nancy. Get on top of him. Herman, help her."

The two obeyed like deranged zombies, rolling over while they still thrust and counter-thrust against each other's loins. They rolled completely over on the bed until Nancy was fully on top of him. She lay still for a second with his hotly throbbing cock buried deep in the velvety hot confines of her cunt. She rested, taking some of the weight with her arms and allowing the nipples of her oiled, ripely swaying breasts to brush back and forth over his heaving chest. The look on her face was completely depraved as she deliberately teased him by clenching and unclenching her cuntal muscles around the virilily hardened shaft of his cock. Then slowly, lewdly, she tightened her buttocks and rocked back and forth over him, wringing groan after groan of wild delight from the big man.

Men looked at her oil glistening buttocks with her twin ass- cheeks flexing and unflexing and their eagerly trembling hands reached out to caress her. Feeling strange fingers slipping and sliding in me oil, the girl, Nancy, slowly spread her legs wide in lewd invitation and raised her buttocks high in the air titillating just her vaginal lips by short little thrusts against the thick upstanding cock beneath her.

It was almost as if everyone knew what was coming, for the room was hushed. Couples whispered lewdly to one another as everyone withdrew a little. Hands were pulled back from the young girl's body in order for all to see what was about to happen. An instant kind of obscene communication took place as people pushed and wiggled into position to see what would happen to her now.

Without being told, all eyes turned to Ben who was crouched by the bed, a cruel, wild look on his battered face as he held his angrily throbbing cock in one hand and slowly stroked it back and forth. The awed spectators realized it was now his turn. One woman in the audience, half-naked with a man fondling her excitedly quivering breasts, moaned, "Ohhhhh nooooo!" as she suddenly realized what was going to happen.

The girl, Nancy, was slowly spreading her oil-sheered legs wide until she had to bend her knees. She paused again, a look of ecstatic depravity in her eyes, as she exposed her nakedly rounded buttocks to-a room full of strangers. Men and women caressed one another with hot impatient hands and breathed quickly. Murmurs low, lewd, intent were heard around the room. "Look at that... would you look at that... just look at her cunt... wouldn't you like to fuck that... just look at his cock in her cunt... just look at it!"

Everyone looked with half-closed eyes at Nancy's oiled buttocks as they slowly spread lewdly apart, revealing the tightly puckered entrance to her anus buried deeply and snugly in the fleshy crevice between her ass-cheeks. Her buttocks were undulating, rolling tantalizingly as they moved up and down Herman's huge throbbing cock which now was covered in her lust- crazed cunt. Each person in the room could see how his lust- thickened hardness spread the parting lips of her pussy so wide that they almost folded back on themselves, revealing the coral- pink inner walls of her vagina. Even as they watched, they saw her glistening cunt contract tightly around his thick shaft. Nancy was instinctively using her vaginal muscles to grasp more and more of his cock as her knees slithered slowly forward until they were next to Herman's armpits and her quivering ass-cheeks were high in the air, lewdly inviting Ben as she ground her cunt fiercely down on the huge pole of hard flesh sticking up from the chauffeur's groin.

Ben crawled up on the bed on all fours, slipping between the widespread legs of Herman and the girl until he was crouched over her upturned, smoothly oiled buttocks.

Nancy was moving as if she were in a dream, her mouth hanging open, her eyes glazed with lust. It wasn't until she felt the hotly pulsating head of the big bodyguard's cock pressing against her anus that she suddenly seemed aware of what was going to happen to her. Until that moment, she had been the only person in the room that was unaware of what was going to happen. The faces around her were watching, mesmerized, open mouthed and stunned by the enormity of what they were seeing.

They saw Ben holding his thick jerking cock in one hand, guiding it to where it nudged against her tightly clenched little anus.

Nancy's eyes widened and she appeared to focus them as she realized what was going to happen to her. She couldn't believe it was happening to her! Surely, her expression said, it wasn't happening to her! She froze in her obscene position, too frightened to move, her eyes wide, her mouth open. Slowly, she managed a smile. It had to be a threat... surely they wouldn't... they wouldn't do that to her... her expression changed to one of pure panic as she realized they did plan to humiliate her that way. Her head snapped around and her wide eyes stared blankly at all the dark figures pressed around the stage. She could only make out silhouettes as she frantically stared for one face: Fred Hartman.

She had to find him, find his shadow and plead with him. She tried to move but both Ben and Herman held her securely in place, their hard hands slipping slowly over her glistening flesh. "NnnnnnnOOOOooooo!!" It was a long lost wail that came out of her throat. The look in her refined eyes was desperate. She knew she was helpless and she knew what they were going to do to her.

The room was so silent that Nancy's frightened panting seemed like the only sound. The voice of Fred Hartman shattered the silence. His voice sounded odd; it was higher than normal, and he almost chanted the words. "Go on, Ben, fuck her. Fuck her asshole! Shove your cock into it!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.