Family Sucks A Lot - Cover

Family Sucks A Lot

 

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 -

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Spring flowed on in happy splendor, for everyone in the household - everyone finding whatever excuse they could and whatever chance they could to get together secretly and fuck their brains out with each other. And all assumed no one else knew anything about it.

One weekend when Ron packed up his gear and took his two sons trout fishing, Dianne seized the opportunity she had been waiting for. She had announced to Tess a few days earlier that they would have a wonderful chance to get to know each other real well.

She prepared a special dinner. They talked and giggled, their eyes caressing each other the whole while, each knowing full well what the other had in mind. They languished kisses and gentle strokes each time they passed each other, hugging and brushing their tits together as they cleaned up afterwards.

"And now," Dianne said as they finished the last of the dishes, "for the special treat." She kissed her daughter lightly on the mouth, parting her daughter's lips with her own and letting her fingertips gently trace over the curve of Tess's tits. "Come with me."

She took Tess's hand and led her to her room. She slowly undressed her daughter, paying careful attention to each new curve that came into view, each new square inch of excited warm flesh, each wisp of body hair and each perky nipple. Dianne cupped one hand under Tess's left tit and lifted it, the nipple already pointing to the ceiling. She lowered her face to the girl's tit and gently flicked her tongue over the erect nipple.

Shivers of ecstasy rippled up Tess's spine. Her head arched back and her jaw flopped open. She softly stroked her mother's radiant blonde hair.

"Oh God, Mom!" she whispered, her voice fraught with electric tension, anxiety and anticipation of what was about to follow. "You've got me shivering already! My pussy is aching for your touch and for your mouth!"

Dianne took Tess's hand and led her to the bed. She pushed Tess down and rested on top of her. Her hand immediately went to Tess's crotch. She palmed the downy mound of her daughter's pussy, letting one finger slip between her cunt lips. Tess's cunt was warm, soft and undulating under her cupped hand.

Tess swiveled her hips, rotating them upward and pressing more of her pussy into her mother's searching hand. She moaned and wriggled her ass, eager for her mother's finger to probe up inside her pussy and scratch where she itched. Her head went to Dianne's chest, and while she sucked on one of her mother's firm ripe tits, she fondled and clutched the other.

Dianne's back arched, forcing more of her tit into her daughter's mouth. Her breathing was becoming more rapid and her heart thudded excitedly. She rolled and flexed her ass, feeling her thighs rub against each other and stimulate her protruding clit.

"Unnnhhhh, God, Tess!" she whispered, her breath hot and moist on the top of Tess's golden head. "God, you're so hot! You're making me wild already! I can feel myself heat up! You're really turning me on! I want to feel your pussy heat up and turn to liquid and flood my hand with its juice!"

She wriggled her fingers on Tess's pussy to emphasize her point. Tess responded willingly, eagerly. She slowly slid her one foot up the smooth length of her tanned shapely leg, her pussy opening up to Dianne's fingers in the process. When her toes had trailed nearly to her crotch, she twisted her body and let her cocked leg fall to the bed.

Instantly, her cuntlips parted, her pussyhole gaping hungrily for her mother's fingers. She lifted her ass off the bed slightly, so that her yellow-tufted pussy pressed more firmly into her mother's cupping hand. She felt Dianne's middle finger slip into her fuckhole.

Tess sighed and shuddered. Her body was wracked with convulsing quivers. Her legs flinched and a grunt escaped her throat but was stopped short by the mound of her mother's tit.

Slowly, her mother's finger slipped inside Tess's waiting pussy. It felt rough and scratchy against the only slightly wet cunt walls. But it felt good, and it filled up her empty cunt just right.

She wriggled her ass, rotating her pussy around her mother's finger. Dianne twirled her finger around in Tess's cunt, feeling the soft contours of the hot pink flesh. She started fucking her finger in and out slowly, feeling the interior of her daughter's cunt turn to liquid as she did so.

When she had her finger inserted as far into Tess's pussyhole as it would go, the palm of her hand pressed against the upper part of her swollen cuntlips. She pressed and rotated her hand, feeling the tiny bud of Tess's clit poke into her hand. She massaged her daughter's clit tenderly, then drew the heel of her hand away and flicked over Tess's clit with her thumb.

Tess flinched and moaned. She was getting hotter. Her pussy was getting wetter. And that was just what her mother was after. She sucked harder on Dianne's tit, rotating her ass and pressing her pussy into Dianne's hand, feeling her mother's long slender finger scratching and scraping her tender cunt walls.

As she started a pumping, fucking motion with her ass, Dianne started a pumping, fucking action with her hand. The inside of her daughter's pussy was turning to liquid - hot, steamy and ready to be fucked. Together they worked faster and more furiously, until Tess's body twisted and shook violently. Her mouth pulled off her mother's tit and she rolled onto her back, a sharp intake of air indicating she was coming grandly.

"Oh, God yes, Mom, yes!" she groaned, her voice just above a whisper. She was coming. It was not a dynamic, explosive, mind- shattering orgasm, but it was still grand.

What her climax lacked in intensity it more than made up for in duration. She couldn't stop shaking. She couldn't stop her pussy from gushing its sweet juices. She couldn't stop her clit from quivering.

Dianne knew what was happening. She could feel the inside of her daughter's cunt turn to hot liquid. She could feel her finger slip and slide in and out of Tess's pussy all the easier. She could feel the boiling juices of Tess's pussy splash against her hand, and she suddenly felt the need to drink from that overflowing fountain.

Dianne pulled her finger out of Tess's pussy and dove into her daughter's crotch. She wrapped her lips around Tess's flooding pussy and sucked. Her tongue darted out and plunged into the steamy depths of Tess's cunthole. Hums and gurgles of excitement and approval - and encouragement - rippled up from her throat as she licked and sucked her daughter's flooding cunt.

She straddled one of Tess's legs and worked her own drenched pussy up and down her daughter's shin. Dianne buried her nose in the wet folds of Tess's pussy and nuzzled her daughter's clit while they both came. Her hands went under Tess's ass, where she clenched and gripped and kneaded her daughter's lovely firm asscheeks.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.