Family Sucks A Lot - Cover

Family Sucks A Lot

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 -

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

One Friday evening several weeks later, Tess was sitting home feeling blue. Her brothers had gone to a wrestling match, and her mother had gone shopping with several friends. Her father was in the den watching a basketball game on TV, and Tess was in her room reading a heavy, inspiring romance. When she got to the part where the hero swept the heroine off her feet and carried her to his bed, Tess realized her pussy was damp.

She rubbed her thighs together, feeling the warmth, the wetness, as her crotch came to life. An itching, tickling sensation emanated from deep inside her pussy and seemed to spread downward, right to her cuntlips where they brushed against her panties. She palmed her burning cunt, undulating, her hips. Then she slipped her hand into her panties and wriggled a finger into her dripping cunthole.

Before long the book was tossed aside and she was flat on her back, her eyes tightly closed and her fingers teasing her cunt to a delicious orgasm. She came quickly and quietly, half-muffled whimpers and grunts rolling from her mouth as she flooded her hand with her pussy-juice. Her hips slapped up into her hand madly as she exploded, her finger fucking deeply into her hungering cunt.

When she sailed back to the earth, she rested, rotating her ass slightly on the bed. She pulled her finger out of her cunt and brought it to her nose. She sniffed and smiled, then licked the slick pussyjuice off her finger.

She jumped when she heard a quick victorious yelp of joy come from the den. A warm smile graced her lips.

Tess slipped into a sexy sheer nightie and shuffled to the den.

"Hi, Daddy," she said.

"Hi, hon. How's it going? You staying in tonight?"

"Yeah." She sat next to him. She pulled her feet up under her, exposing her damp pussy to the cooling air, granting him a full view. She deliberately leaned against him. "Mind if I join you?"

"It's just a game." He gestured toward the TV.

She rubbed her head up and down his shoulder. "Kinda boring, isn't it?"

He shrugged. "All depends on what interests you."

"You interest me. Can I ask you something?"

He looked at her. "Sure."

"Did you ever think - I mean, do you think I'm pretty?"

"Sure, hon. Very."

"Do you think I'm sexy?"

He looked at her. "Well, yes. Absolutely."

"How come you never made a pass at me?"

"Well, that's just not the thing a father does. I mean, I wouldn't want you to hate me for it. I wouldn't want you to reject me."

"But what if I wanted you to? Or what if I made a pass at you? What would you do?"

He tried to chuckle, but stopped instantly when Tess threw her arms around his neck and pressed her lips to his. She kissed him passionately, fervently.

She pulled her lips off his and their eyes locked. He reached up and grabbed her wrists.

"Honey," he said, his voice quaking. "That was more than just a daughterly peck on the cheek. Are you thinking - what I'm thinking?"

Tess smiled and nodded. She took one of his hands and placed it on her tit, then let her hand drop to his crotch. She felt his cock, hard and throbbing, growing larger and begging to be released.

She kissed him lightly, then sucked his tongue into her mouth. Their passions ignited. Their hands were everywhere. He squeezed her tits and felt her crotch. She continued to stroke and squeeze the huge bulge of his cock through his trousers.

"Come, Daddy!" she whispered hotly. "Please! I want you! I want you to fuck me!"

Her lips were close to his ear, her breath warm and moist. She could feel his weight as she pulled him over her. Her hands went to his belt and zipper, and in a matter of seconds, she removed his pants, while he took off his shirt.

As he spread out on top of her again, both her hands went down to his crotch. She wanted to see his cock - a cock she had longed to see and feel and taste for years. She clutched his engorged prick in both her hands, rotated it back and forth and made long slow pumping strokes.

She groaned as she clutched and fondled his cock. His head moved down to her tits. She arched her back as he pulled one of her firm tits into his mouth. He sucked and nibbled on her nipples as she squeezed and clutched his cock.

"Oh, God, Tess!" he whispered between breaths fraught with tension and excitement. "This is too, too good! I can't believe it! Your tits are the most exciting thing I've ever seen in my life! I can't believe this! Your tits are gorgeous! I just can't believe it!"

Tess's body was a fluid twisting writhing mass of flesh under him. She arched her back all the more, forcing more of her tit into his mouth. She dragged the huge slick knob of his cock up and down her pussyslit, getting it well-lubed while she turned herself on to greater degrees of passion.

When she could stand it no longer - as much as she wanted to see and taste his gorgeous cock - she released his throbbing prick. She reached around him and grabbed his ass while she directed his cockhead to her gaping pussy. She was hot, turned on and ready for a fast and furious fuck.

A long low moan of pleasure, anticipation, and release of the tension that had been mounting steadily in her rolled up from somewhere deep inside her. She thrust her hips upward as she released his cock and yanked on his firm, hairy ass. Slowly, with intense excitement and great feelings of fulfillment, she felt the great spear of his cock slip effortlessly inside her.

Ron moaned loudly, every muscle in his body tensing. It was as though he was trying to remember every exciting second of the unbelievable fuck that was rising to a fever pitch. He was concentrating on every inch of his cock as it fucked into the hot, tight confines of his daughter's succulent cunt.

His chest rose and fell dramatically as his body was hunched over hers. He was still tonguing and kissing her luscious tits as she guided his cock into her pussy. He let her pull his hips toward hers, letting her take charge of the mind-boggling fuck that he still couldn't believe was really happening.

When his belly pressed against hers and when he felt his coarse wiry cockhairs tangle with the soft downy tufts of her blonde bush an incredible sigh of victory rushed from his lungs. He instantly pulled his mouth off her tits. His face went to hers, their lips meeting, their tongues clashing, his hands clutching her head and fingering her soft golden hair.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.