Family Sucks A Lot - Cover

Family Sucks A Lot

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 -

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Tess giggled, her body writhing and squirming, as she swiveled her hips up, ready to accept the first stab of Andy's red-hot cock into her waiting cunt. She swung her hips up and down, feeling his throbbing prick slide along the drenched trench of her pussy. She grabbed his ass and yanked her crotch up toward his.

His cock-knob found the entrance to her fuckhole and slipped in. Instantly Tess' neck arched, her jaw fell open and a long expectant moan rolled off her tongue. She pulled firmly on Andy's ass as she lifted her hips up off the mat, and his cock slipped effortlessly into the warm waiting confines of her pussy.

"Oh, God!" she panted, barely above a whisper, her voice quivering. "Oh fuck, Andy! More, more, more! Shove your cock in me as far as it will go!"

Andy lowered his hips to hers, fucking his cock farther into the tight oven of her cunt. He pressed his groin against hers, feeling his cock nuzzle into various parts of her pussy. Without warning, he pulled his ass upward and sank back down again, feeding his cock into her all the deeper.

Braced on his elbows, he covered her completely, his body about twice the size of hers. As his cock explored the hidden treasures of her cunt, he worked his whole body in a way that excited her all the more. His huge barrel chest pressed into her, and when he inhaled, her tits squished into her chest. He swayed above her, tantalizing and exciting her hard, pointed nipples.

Tess pressed her fingers into his ass rhythmically, trying to coax him into working up a good steady pumping stroke. She ground her ass around, flexing her cunt muscles, feeling the size of his cock fill up her pussy tunnel all the more. With little room to maneuver under him, she struggled to press her ass into the mat and thrust up against him, feeling the length of his engorged prick slide along her well-oiled cunt walls.

Tiny uncontrollable grunts and squeals escaped Tess' throat as Andy started a slow, steady pumping motion of his cock in an out of her cunt. Each time he fucked into her, she gripped and stroked his cock with her talented cunt muscles. They started out slowly, rising and falling and gradually building up a good head of steam.

Tess scrunched her eyes closed and saw stars every time Andy fucked his cock forcefully into her gripping cunt. She yanked harder and faster on his ass to get him to increase his speed. The mounting delights of another grand orgasm were already making her head spin, her body feel wild, fulfilled and satisfied.

She felt Andy pull the weight of his chest off of her tits. Then she felt the steam of his breath as he lowered his mouth to her tits and teased her nipples with his tongue. His mouth opened and swallowed one of her firm tits inside while his hand cupped and tweaked the other.

She extended her arm and reached around one of his huge muscular thighs, her hand dripping down the crack of his ass. She stretched farther and felt his balls slap against her fingertips as he fucked his cock in and out of her pussy. Twisting her body slightly, she reached even farther and clutched at his balls.

She grabbed one of his balls and pulled, stretching his hairy sac. She worked one ball around in her hand, then scraped the sensitive skin with her nails. Reaching farther, she felt the huge, swollen root of his cock as he pumped into her pussy.

Her nails scraped over the warm flesh of his thighs and back into the crack of his ass. She pressed her fingers into that sensitive area between his balls and asshole, and felt his cock throb as he continued to hammer away at her cunt. Her fingers trailed a little farther up and pressed against his asshole.

Andy grunted and started driving his cock into her cunt all the faster. Her exploring hand and fingers were turning him on. Shivers breezed up his spine, and he knew he was about to come.

The magnificence of her tits, the tight grip of her pussy on his cock and the deft handiwork of her fingers on his balls and asshole sent his inside churning. He doubled his efforts, fucking his cock into her pussy all the more energetically. His mouth came off her tit with a sloppy pop and he panted for air.

"Jesus!" he wailed. "Oh, God! This is it! can't hold back any longer! Come with me, Tess! I'm going to explode! Unh, unh!"

He pressed his elbows tightly against her body, his hands gripping the sides of her head. His mouth met hers, nibbling, kissing, sucking, their tongues dueling. Their bodies and bellies made smacking sounds as they slapped wetly into each other. Faster and harder he fucked his cock into her, and the room filled with wild, passionate grunts, groans and smacks.

Tess suddenly felt her body go limp all over. She had been matching his frantic fuck strokes as best she could, but her hand came out of his crotch, and as her arms folded around his back, her knees plopped to the mat for the pay off.

Her breathing was rapid and noisy as Andy fucked his erupting cock into her exploding cunt. She lost touch with everything around her, everything except the wonders of orgasmic bliss.

Andy's massive chest was expanding and collapsing a mile a minute, his hard hairy ass a near blur as he fucked his rapidly firing cock into her. As his jism shot up his bulging and throbbing cock, he could feel his prick swell all the more, filling her to overflowing with cock and spunk - plus her own abundant pussyjuice.

Finally - sweaty, exhausted, and gulping for air - he stabbed her pussy with a few super-thrusts of his flagging cock, and relaxed on top of her. He rolled sideways, pulling her with him.

Her head spun as she rose and fell on his huge chest. She felt dizzy, like she was going to lose her balance, but it didn't matter. There was no place she could have fallen.

Her limp, rubbery body - tiny compared to the massive size of her brother's - seemed to be drawing its life from his. She wriggled her ass, grinding her sloppy pussy around on his waning cock, and smiled. He opened his eyes and they stared at each other.

She chuckled, and he burst out laughing. Her body bobbed up and down on his jiggling chest.

"Well," she said. "How was it? As good as lifting weights?"

He chuckled. "Smart-ass!"

"Do you lift weights with your cock? To make it stronger?"

He slapped her ass. "Do you eat bananas with your pussy - to give it a tighter grip?"

"Too bad there isn't some exercise a guy can do with his cock," she said with a sly smile. "Or with his tongue. Wouldn't that be something? Lifting weights with your tongue?"

"This is the only exercise I do with my cock," he said, thrusting his half-hard prick up into her pussy. "And you've already seen my only tongue exercise. What about you? Are there any exercises you do with your pussy? Or your mouth?"

"Just what you've seen today." She brushed wet bangs out of her eyes and gripped his deflated cock with her cunt. "But it never hurts to exercise. If you know what I mean."

"I can dig it. We'll have to do it again sometime."

"You're on!"

It was about a week later when they got another chance to be alone. When she came down the stairs and saw him doing bench presses again, Tess approached him, swinging her hips sexily. Without a word, she pulled his shorts down over his burgeoning cock, removed her shorts and straddled his hips.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.