Family Sucks A Lot - Cover

Family Sucks A Lot

 

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 -

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Tess and Dianne fucked Jeff to the bone that afternoon. Then, for a variety of reasons, they lapsed into a long dry spell. Finally, Tess could stand the pressure no longer. She was hot, wet and raring to go. She couldn't stop her pussy from drooling.

She was working herself off with a dildo one day when she heard huffing and puffing sounds coming from the basement. She recognized the noises her brother Andy made when he lifted weights. She suddenly got an idea. She put on a short negligee and went downstairs.

"Hi," she said as she approached her brother.

He was flat on his back, bench-pressing a barbell over his chest. She ogled the steely hard muscles in his arms as they bulged and strained, sinewy and sexy under the deeply tanned skin. She eyed his crotch, also bulging inside his grey fleece shorts as he exerted pressure to push the weights into the air.

"Hi," he said between thrusts, not wanting to waste words or energy in lengthy discussions.

"Mmmmm!" she moaned as she took a place on the mat near him, her gaze glued to his bulging cock. Tess curled her legs and sat with her ankles under her. Her crotch opened up, her dripping pussy coming into full view. "Are those all the muscles you exercise?"

"No, I do all of them," he panted.

"All of them?" She worked her voice in a lusty way, knowing full well her brother would understand her meaning. "Do you lift weights with your - cock?" She laughed. "Or are there other exercises you do to strengthen your cock muscles?"

Andy just about lost his rhythm and his count. His cock throbbed and tented mightily in his tight gym shorts.

"Do you exercise your pussy muscles?"

"Sure," she said. "Wanna see?"

A sharp burst of air exploded from his lungs as his head turned sideways. He could see right up Tess's thighs to the furry damp spot she had intentionally revealed to him. His eyes bugged out when she spread her legs and lowered a dildo to her pussy.

The barbell came crashing down to its cradle. Tess spread her pussylips with several fingers, gently teased her clit for a few seconds, then worked the head of the dildo inside the opening to her fuckhole.

Andy's chest rose and fell rapidly. His throat went very dry. His eyes bugged out in total disbelief as his prick stiffened and strained for release from his shorts.

Tess teased him with lusty eyes as she glanced alternately between her pussy and his face and cock. She ran her tongue over her upper lip and smirked as she observed the look of delight on her brother's face and the incredible bulge his cock was making in his shorts.

She raised her eyebrows. "Didn't believe me, did you? Now what about you? Do you ever exercise your cock?" She let her eyes fall to his throbbing, swelling hard-on. "Looks to me like your prick could use a good workout."

"Holy shit!" Andy gasped. "I don't believe this!"

He tried to get up.

Tess beat him to it. She slipped the dildo out of her pussy, got up and straddled her brother's legs. Without wasting a second, she immediately pressed her hands over the bulge of his straining, pulsing cock.

"Mmmmmm!" she moaned. "Boy, I'll say! Your cock is ready for action!"

As he lifted himself to his elbows, Tess slipped her hand up under the leg opening of his shorts and cupped his cock through the material of his jock. She squeezed and pressed and clutched and rotated his cock around for a few seconds, then pulled her hand out.

Leaning forward, she wrapped her mouth over the bulge and blew warm moist air on his cock. It pulsed and swelled even more, practically filling up her mouth. The thick material of his jock and shorts made the dimensions of his prick appear all the larger.

She slipped her fingers under the elastic of his waistband and started to tug his shorts down.

"What the fuck?" Andy still couldn't believe what was going on.

"Just relax, and enjoy," Tess said. "Didn't you ever dream about fucking me? Be honest. Didn't you ever want me to give you a blow-job?"

Hearing her say the words excited him all the more. His cock throbbed a quick response. He chuckled. "You gotta be kidding!"

She pulled his shorts down over the huge bulge of his expanding prick. She watched as his dark-blond cockhairs came into view, then the thick tube of his prickshaft, and finally the huge bulbous knob of his cock. When the waistband inched down even farther, his cock sprang up forcefully, slapping noisily against his lower belly.

"Ooooh, Andy!" Tess cried approvingly. "What a gorgeous hunk of cock!"

She eyed its great size, the giant cockhead thudding wildly against his hairy bellybutton, the full girth of his prickshaft throbbing with intense excitement.

She pulled the shorts even lower and eyed his massive balls, huge and thick-skinned and dark and hairy. She hoisted her ass off his legs and pulled his gym shorts and jock down to his ankles, where he instantly kicked them off. Her hand came back up to his crotch and cupped his weighty balls.

A look of awe spread over both their faces as she weighed his balls. Her fingers worked restlessly, stroking, squeezing, stretching and rolling. Then she brought her hand up a little higher and wrapped her fingers around his cock.

His prick twitched instantly, and as she lovingly squeezed it and lifted it off his belly, she ogled the clear drop of pre-cum oozing out the winking piss-slit. Her eyes flashed from his cock to his face. And since he showed no signs of resistance, she lowered her face to his cock. She stuck out her tongue and lapped off the slick drops of jizz coating his cockhead.

Andy flinched and shuddered. He thought he would come as soon as he felt her hot mouth on his cockhead. His heart was beating fast and his mouth was dry. He simply lay there and watched his sister's mouth wrap around the head of his cock.

He felt the wetness and heat of her mouth as she sucked his cock. The temperature in his prick was rising rapidly, and his knees quivered. His guts rumbled with excitement and he felt his balls tighten up in his crotch as she pulled more of his crazily throbbing cock into her mouth.

He swallowed hard.

"Oh jeez, Tess," he said, his voice trembly. "Oh, God. I'm gonna shoot. Suck it good, now, Tess. Suck my cock hard. I can't hold back."

Tess's level of excitement doubled in a second. Her pussy dripped in anticipation of tasting her brother's hot, salty cum as it blasted into her mouth. She wriggled and squirmed, her tits hanging free from her half-opened nightie and flopping around on his chest.

She started pounding Andy's cockshaft with a tight fist, eager to have him shoot his load. Her mouth worked up and down the upper part of his great cock as fast as it would go, feeling the giant cockhead press into her throat. Her other hand still toyed with his balls, her nails scraping his tender thighs and pressing back into his asshole.

When she felt his body tense up and quiver, she knew she was about to receive the rewards of her efforts. She bounced all the more frantically on his legs, sliding her ass to one side so her soaked pussy could rub up and down his shin. She clutched and pumped his throbbing cock all the harder, and prepared to accept his plentiful spurts of cum.

Andy suddenly clutched the sides of her head and held her in position while he fucked his cock up into her greedy mouth. He was too strong for her, and she instantly realized it was more like he was fucking her face than she was giving him a blowjob. His body started to buck and churn, and he grunted uncontrollably in time with each blast as his cock suddenly erupted into her throat.

Tess squealed and squirmed with glee, welcoming blast after blast of his tasty spunk. She wrapped her tongue more tightly around his cockshaft, feeling it pulse as his cum squirted up from his balls and shot into her mouth. Her own orgasm wracked her body with delightful quivers as her pussy flooded his shin with abundant outpourings of her warm cuntjuices.

Andy started to jerk unevenly as his blasts of cum into her mouth started to slow. He collapsed to the bench with a wet slap as his cock shot the last of its cum. He released her head, and Tess pulled her mouth up.

She licked and sucked his prick eagerly, greedily trying to suck up as much of the stimulating fluid as possible. She squeezed his balls, forcing up every last drop of his tasty cum she could find. Pulling her mouth off his flagging cock with a pop, she swished the last of his load around in her mouth, humming delightedly before swallowing it down to join the cum already warming her belly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.