Family Sucks A Lot - Cover

Family Sucks A Lot

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 -

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Dianne and Jeff froze, remaining absolutely still - unable to speak, to disengage themselves, or anything else - except to wonder, in fear and panic, what might happen next.

The tension was broken when a broad lusty smile spread across Tess's bright pretty face.

"Well," she said. "You didn't tell me we were having a party." As she stepped out onto the patio, she reached behind her and undid her scant bikini top. She dangled the strap across the flagstones as she approached her mother and brother, then let the top fall into a tiny brightly colored puddle near them.

They looked up along the smooth tanned lines of her shapely legs. Up past the pink triangle of shiny material covering the mound of her cunt. Up past the curves of her hips and narrow flanks. Up to the gorgeous set of full melon-like globes of her exposed tits. And up further to the sensuous smile pasted on her pretty face.

Slipping two fingers under the elastic of her bikini bottom, she wriggled her ass, the polyester material slithering over her hips and down her legs. She jutted her hips forward slightly, exposing the delicate fluff of her yellow cunthair.

"Joiners?" she asked, her voice syrupy with sexual heat. "Or is this a private party?"

Dianne cleared her throat and tried to pull her ass forward, yanking her pussy off Jeff's cock. But his fingertips were buried in the flesh of her hips. She reached up and nervously flung her sweaty bangs off her forehead.

"This is none of your business! Just get out of here!" Dianne's voice cracked, her body shaking suddenly, her eyes scanning the patio in desperate search of something to cover her nakedness.

"Whose business is it, then?" Tess asked, swiveling her hips. She had placed her hands on her tits and rotated them into her chest, undulating her body as though her tits itched and ached deep inside where she couldn't scratch. "Daddy's?"

She leered at her mother and ran her tongue sensuously over her upper lip.

"Don't you dare," Dianne said. "Don't you dare say a word about this to anyone, or you'll live to regret it!"

"Oh, I won't say anything," Tess said in a lilting voice. "As long as you let me join the party."

Dianne felt Jeff's cock twitch inside her pussy. My god, she thought, it must have grown to twice its size just at the mention of Tess making it a threesome. She tried to laugh.

She looked up again at Tess's beautiful features, her shimmering eyes, her long yellow hair, her tits cupped under her hands - and the delightful patch of bright-gold fluff just above her pussy. Her heart suddenly leapt into her throat.

As she hungrily eyed her daughter's gorgeous crotch, Dianne thought she could detect the fragrant aroma of fresh pussy. It had been a long time - ever since she was in college, since before she got married - since she had savored the treasures of a nice tasty cunt.

Her throat went suddenly very dry. She could hear her heart thudding in her ears, feel her blood coursing hotly through her veins. Her pussy contracted and quivered and became hotter than an oven.

Dianne reached up invitingly toward Tess. Tess lowered one of her hands from her tits. As their fingers touched, a bolt of electrical excitement shot throughout Dianne's body. Dianne took her hand and gently pulled Tess down to the blanket.

"Come, my dear," Dianne said, her voice quivering in anticipation of what was about to happen. "Sit here."

Tess lowered her bare ass to the blanket near her mother's head. Their eyes remained fixed. Their bodies shook uncontrollably.

"No, no, my sweet," Dianne said, her voice revealing the high-pitched fever of her excitement. "Swing around this way. Put one leg over..."

Her words tumbled off into oblivion as she held one of Tess's ankles and swung it so Tess was sitting in front of her, her legs spread and her crotch exposed.

Jeff swallowed hard. He couldn't believe what was happening. The sight of his sister's golden-fringed pussy opening up before him with its bright-pink membranes glistening in the full light of the afternoon sun, and the thought that he was going to see his mother actually dive in there and lap at that succulent slick of pussy, was driving him wild.

His cock pulsed and twitched and suddenly exploded. He felt his body shaking with the convulsions of an uncontrollable orgasm.

He struggled desperately to conceal the magnitude of his excitement as his body spasmed and quivered in the throes of a dynamic climax. His mind reeled in ecstasy.

Jeff stared bug-eyed as his mother lowered her head toward the yellow-tufted swollen lips paralleling that bright, slick crevice of his sister's pussy. He wanted to pull his cock out of his mother's glove-tight pussy and move around so he could see better that magical, unbelievable moment when her tongue actually caressed Tess's cunt.

But the grip Dianne's cunt had on his cock prevented him. The gripping, fiery sensations of her pussy were like nothing he had ever felt before, and he knew he'd be crazy to give it up for anything in the world. Just knowing that his mother's tongue was lapping up the length of her tasty pussy, savoring the sweet delight that he had savored so many times himself, made his balls ache and made his cock stiffer and more powerful than ever before.

He felt his mother's cunt muscles flex and milk his cock the instant she buried her face in Tess's crotch. A long low moan of lust and pleasure flowed up from somewhere deep in her chest. Her body shook with tiny little quivers, and it seemed as though she was coming and coming and coming.

Dianne nuzzled her nose into the squashy folds of Tess's upper cunt, inhaling deeply the heady fragrance of excited pussy. She shagged her head, her nose flying over the sensitive tip of her daughter's half-exposed clit. She was going wild with raging desire. The scent, the flavor of sweet young cunt made her heart pound faster, her breathing race out of control, her pussy quiver and clutch Jeff's hard thick prick.

She probed her tongue inside Tess's cunthole a few times. She could feel Tess's pussy getting wetter by the second. It warmed and moistened Dianne's parched tongue and mouth as she sucked some of the tasty fluids of excitement from the depths of Tess's cunt.

Tess was quivering like a candle flame. She felt as though the entire surface of her body was being tickled by a feather duster. She had never dreamed that her mother would be into eating pussy!

Her cunt was practically liquid - half from the expert tongue-job she was feeling on her cunt, and half from the unbelievable knowledge that it was her mother's tongue that was licking her. She had long been envious of her mother's shapely form, and considered her father a very lucky man to have the chance to crawl in bed next to her every night and suck and fuck her gorgeous pussy.

Thinking these thoughts caused Tess to come instantly. Her body quivered, her ass bouncing and her tits flapping in the light breeze as Dianne licked away at her super-charged pussy. She cupped her tits and tried to pinch away the aching, begging desire that concentrated in her nipples.

Dianne gurgled and sputtered and made slurping sounds as she struggled to lap and suck up all of the fluids issuing from her daughter's sumptuous cunt. She herself shook and jerked spasmodically as ripples of orgasm welled up inside her, threatening to break loose at any second. She was excited like she never had been before in her life, her guts rumbling uncontrollably. She thought she might pass out from the high- voltage experience.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.