Family Sucks A Lot - Cover

Family Sucks A Lot

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 -

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Oh God, Jeffy!" Dianne gasped, pulling her mouth off his. "Your cock is hard again."

Instinctively, her thighs parted. She swiveled her hips upward, feeling the huge knob of his prick drag down the steamy crevice of her pussy. She paused when she felt his throbbing cockhead contact the yawning opening of her cunt.

Jeff wriggled his hips, feeling his prick-knob move around in her cunthole. He grinned lewdly, his face still smeared with her pussy-juice. He thrust his hips forward just a fraction of an inch and felt her gaping pussyhole open up and swallow his cockhead inside.

A look of awe spread over Dianne's face. She had never suspected the inside of her pussy would ever feel anything as stimulating as the hard, hot flesh of her own son's cock.

"Oh God, Jeffy, yes!" she panted. Her eyes rolled. "Shove your cock in me!" She pressed more firmly on his ass. "Stick your cock in me farther."

She lifted her ass off the bed to draw more of his cock into the plush overheated interior of her pussy. A long low moan of joy rippled up as she felt his cock fuck effortlessly into her cunt.

Jeff flexed his thigh and ass muscles and continued his slow journey downward, inward - the solid length of his cock fucking into the depths of his mother's cunt. He swallowed hard. His eyes bugged out in disbelief as he concentrated on the amazing sensation of her hot tight pussy walls as they enveloped his cock and slid along his lengthy prickshaft.

He felt his thick cockhair coming in contact with the fine, damp bush of her pussy. He felt her cunt muscles flex and tug his cock. He felt his nipples, hard and excited, as they pressed into the soft but firm mounds of her excited tits.

"Oh, God!" he cried. He clutched her head with the sides of his arms and gobbled up her mouth, his tongue slashing hers as he ground his cock around in the depths of her furnace-like pussy.

His prick was ready to burst, and he fought to prevent it. His jaw muscles tightened, his breath trapped in his expanded lungs. He quivered from head to toe as he felt his cock throb - swelling and pressing into the snug chamber of her pussy.

He suddenly pulled his mouth off his mother's. He had never been so worked up in his life. He couldn't control the overpowering sensations raging in his balls and in his cock.

His mouth opened and closed as his ass instantly started rising and falling, his balls tingling and crowding up in his crotch. He fucked his cock into his mother's cunt rapidly, forcefully, in time with each of the spurts of thick cum jetting out of the head of his prick.

Dianne knew what was happening. She welcomed the torrent of his cum by slapping her hips up to meet his as fast as she could. Her body ached with the release of a quick turbulent orgasm. But it also ached with the yearning for more, much more.

"Oh, Jesus, Jeffy!" she moaned, her mouth pressed close to his ear, her lips and her jaw limp with the overriding sensations of orgasm bursting throughout her system. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck your mother good! Hard and fast!"

She dug her nails into his ass, the muscles in her long slender arms straining and bulging in her ravenous desire to feel his cock fucking her cunt as powerfully as it could.

"Unh, unh, unh, oh God, yes, yes, yes!" she groaned as his cum shot into her pussy and combined with her own generous outpouring of fuckjuice.

Jeff felt his balls slam painfully into his mother's ass as he continued to fuck his exploding prick into her. Sweat oozed from his pores and hot flashes charged through his body. Every muscle was taut, strained, rock-hard and working overtime as he practically nailed his mother to the bed in his crazed ravaging of her pussy.

He stopped bucking and thrusting almost as rapidly as he had begun. He felt the rapid spurts from his cockhead slow as the storehouse of his cum emptied into her. He pulled his cock back to the lips of her pussy as she went weak under him, then hammered his prick into her a few final times before suddenly relaxing.

His body crashed onto hers, his heaving chest mashing against hers. Their mouths met and they exchanged tongue probes and hot moist air. His fingers entwined in her hair while her hands stroked his ass.

"Oh God, Ma," he finally said as he deposited moist kisses all over her face, neck and tits. "Jesus Christ! What a fuck! I've never been so worked up in my life. I don't know what got into me. I'm sorry I came so soon. I hope you're not disappointed."

She released his ass and slapped one asscheek playfully.

"Hell no," she said with a chuckle. "I know what to expect. I was young once myself. And so was your father. You're a chip off the old block, that's for sure."

He stared at her. "Really? I'm sorry. I wanted to make it good for you, too. I didn't mean to come -"

"Don't worry about it. It was fine for me. It was great. Just may be the best I ever had. I saw stars aplenty. Besides, it gives us something to work on. It can only get better."

Jeff grinned at her and chuckled lustily as he ground his cock around inside the squishy depths of her overflowing pussy.

He raised himself on his elbows so he could bow his head. Wrapping his mouth alternately around each of her swollen tits, he separated his sticky body from hers. When he pulled his half- stiff cock out of her cunt, the odors of their combined fuckjuice wafted up to his nostrils.

He sank his prick back into her again, and repeated the action. Each time he did so, it felt as though her cunt was gripping his cockshaft a little tighter. He felt renewed vigor in his balls and in his cock, which was swelling in her talented cunt.

Dianne's neck and back arched, shoving more of her aching swelling tits into her son's mouth. She moaned uncontrollably as she rotated and slowly thrust her hips up to meet his, his prickshaft ballooning inside her.

In a matter of minutes, Dianne could feel his cock - thicker and longer and harder - sliding into the insatiable depths of her pussy once more. With long slow steady strokes he fed his cock into her, pulling it all the way out sometimes till the huge cock- knob popped right out of her cunthole. But his cock was so rigid that he immediately plugged her empty pussy full again.

Jeff gradually built up steam, like a jet roaring down the runway, and was soon fucking his cock into her about as fast as he had done before. He pounded her cunt mercilessly. Then, pausing to rest, he ground his groin around hers. The side of his face rested on her shoulder and he grabbed her asscheeks, slapping her sloppy crotch on and off his stiff prick as fast as he could.

Dianne shuddered in the throes of another glorious orgasm. She felt herself go weak, abandoning all control of her fragile body to the strong arms and cock of her son. All she felt was his cock stabbing her ravenous pussy relentlessly, and that's all she wanted as the waves of her climax washed over her.

When she felt herself drift back to reality, Jeff was in one of his slower interludes, grinding his cock around inside her pussy and gnashing his pubic bone against hers hungrily. Shivers of delight rippled up her spine.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.