Family Sucks A Lot - Cover

Family Sucks A Lot

 

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 -

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Tess and Jeff fucked every chance they got, which wasn't too often.

One day their mother came home earlier than she had expected and heard a commotion in Jeff's room. She tiptoed down the hallway and peered past the open door.

"Jeff!" Dianne screamed when she saw her older son naked on his bed, pounding his cock.

Their eyes met in a frozen stare. Dianne put her hands on her hips and shook her head. She couldn't help but feel her pussy tingle with delight as she gazed at her son's magnificent cock.

"Just what the hell..."

Jeff tried to conceal his nakedness. He wriggled and squirmed in embarrassment. His voice was high-pitched and shaky.

"Aw, Mom," he said. "What the hell are you -"

"Never mind that," she said. Her cunt quivered with the excitement of what she saw. She had never felt so turned on before in her life. The sight of her son's gorgeous body spread out on his bed, his tight firm asscheeks now pointing in her direction, caused her pussy to heat up and trickle with anxiety and desire. "See me in my room immediately!"

She turned and stalked out the door, her thighs warm and wet. She quickly undressed and put on a nightie and sprawled on her bed. In a matter of minutes, her son entered, clad in a white terry robe that came to his knees.

Dianne's eyes lifted from the slight bulge in the front of his robe to meet his. One leg slithered down the other as she lay half on her side. Her lips parted sensuously.

"Look at me," she said to her son.

Jeff raised his head.

"Mom, look," he said. "I don't know what you're thinking, but, you know, it's only natural. You know what I mean. I mean, I'm not a kid anymore. I'm growing up. And I have certain needs, you know? I mean, things build up. You know, pressure? It gets to the boiling point, and you have to relieve yourself. All the guys do it. It's not like we're doing anything wrong, you know?"

Dianne raised her eyebrows and let her top leg slide back, her negligee parting and revealing her long tan thighs. She pulled her legs back far enough to open up her crotch to her son, wisps of curly blonde cunthair peeking out from her half-concealed pussy.

"Oh?" she asked, her voice shaky and sensuous. "I can't deny that. We all have needs, Jeffy. Perhaps the only reason all your buddies beat off is because they don't have any little girlfriends to do it for them, or to suck them off - or to fuck."

She stared at him eagerly, trying to discern the reaction of her words on him. His face twitched, his cock snapping to fuller attention, tenting magnificently against the front of his robe. He cupped his hands in front of his crotch to conceal the excited condition of his pulsing prick.

He cleared his throat and shifted his weight from foot to foot.

"No need to try to hide things from me," she said. "Put your hands at your sides when I'm talking to you."

"But Mom -"

"Do as I say!"

Jeff lowered his hands, his huge cock pressing into the thick material of the robe and forcing it to part, his prick-knob coming into Dianne's view.

"Now come here," she said, and reached out a hand toward him. "Come on. Come closer."

Jeff stepped timidly to the bed. Her hand slipped between the flaps of his robe and snared his rapidly expanding cock.

"So what do you think?" Dianne asked. "Do you think that's why your pals jack off so often? Because they don't have someone to fuck? What about you, Jeff? Hmh? Do you have someone to fuck?"

Her robe had opened all the way, her crotch spread enough for Jeff to ogle her amply fringed pussy mound.

Jeff cleared his throat. He struggled to keep his knees from shaking. "Well, ah, occasionally. I mean, no. Not really. I mean -"

"What exactly do you mean?" She stroked the length of his cock with a loose fist, her hand just skimming over the flesh of his prickshaft. "Do you or don't you?"

"No, not regularly." Jeff's eyes flashed back and forth between her eyes and her pussy. She was rubbing her thighs lightly together and undulating her hips, thrusting them forward slightly in a very sexy and stimulating way. Jeff thought he could see the moistness on her pussyhair and smell the aroma of fresh cunt.

"Well, what about me?" Dianne asked, casting away what remained of her precautionary approach. She squeezed his cock and tugged, pulling him a little closer to the bed. "Did you ever want to fuck me?"

A great gust of air that had built up in Jeff's lungs suddenly burst free as he sighed mightily. He tried to laugh, to relieve the tension that had been mounting for the past several minutes. His cock twitched with fury in her grip.

"Are you kidding?" he said with a chuckle. "Half my life! I mean, ever since I knew what - I mean, you're a real foxy lady, Mom, and sometimes I can't help but think about you when I beat -"

"Well, then, what are you waiting for?" She released his cock and placed both her hands on the insides of her thighs, spreading them wide. She rotated her hips upward, thrusting her pussy right toward her son's face.

Jeff removed his robe in a flash, standing before his mother with his cock straight and hard and magnificent, the throbbing cock-knob glistening with pre-cum.

"Oh, God, Mom!" he panted. "I can't believe it! I can't -"

"Well believe it," she said. As he stepped closer to the bed, she stretched her head closer to him. Opening her mouth, she sucked the great knob of his prick and half his cockshaft into her mouth.

She hummed as she sucked, her cheeks caving in from the pressure. Her fingers drew up the creases between her puffed-up cuntlips and her thighs, then trailed into the slick waiting crevice of her pussy itself.

As she slipped one finger into her cunt, she grabbed Jeff's balls with the other hand. She palmed his huge balls, her fingers scraping and tickling his thighs. She moved her head back and forth, sticking up the entire shaft of his cock and pulling the prickhead into the opening to her throat.

She hummed frantically, excitedly as her finger slipped further into her pussyhole, and her mouth sucked back and forth on her son's gigantic cock. She felt the floodgates of an early orgasm opening up already. She had been so turned on by seeing her son pounding his cock, by admiring his lean tanned athletic form, and by pulling his magnificent cock into her mouth that she knew she would climax any second. Just a few flicks of her finger over her clit and she would be seeing stars.

Jeff's knees started to shake, his legs growing rubbery. His knees moved forward, resting against the edge of the bed as his mother pulled more of his engorged cock into her mouth. He had been so worked up from beating his meat, so close to blasting off, that he knew he wouldn't last long. His fingers snaked into the tresses of her blonde hair.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.