Family Sucks A Lot - Cover

Family Sucks A Lot

 

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 -

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Tess lay curled up in a semi-fetal position, her whole body relaxed like never before. She quivered slightly, feeling warm, her cunt almost liquid. She hummed repeatedly, and grinned from ear to ear.

"Oh, God, Jeff," she said with a giggle. "That was absolutely wonderful. God, I've never felt so good in my life. Mmmmmm!"

She uncurled her body and pressed it next to his. His cock, long and stiff and throbbing against his lower belly, rubbed against her sweaty thighs. She wriggled her hips to feel more of the steely hardness of his prick press against her.

"Oooh, Jeffy," she said. "Mmm-mm-mm! How wonderful! Look at you!" She reached between their bodies and snared his cock. "Oh, God! Eating pussy must really get to you!"

"I'll say," Jeff said with a lusty grin.

"Look at how hard your cock is." Giving his cock a gentle squeeze sent shivers up her spine. "Your prick is just twitching with excitement."

"There's nothing like eating a nice juicy pussy to bring my cock back to life. The flavor, the fragrance and the hot silky inner flesh of a cunt really turns me on." He thrust his hips back and forth slightly to pump his cock in and out of his sister's fist.

"Well, well, well," she said stroking his wildly pulsing prick. "We can't leave you like this. We're just going to have to take care of it, I guess."

She pressed her tits into him and started rocking back and forth. Soon she had him on his back, his lengthy prick still in her hand. She straddled his hips, raised her ass, and with a quivering hand directed the huge knob of his cock right at the gaping opening to her cunt.

As Tess worked her brother's giant cock-knob round in the steamy slit of her pussy, she hummed and gasped. She had long admired Jeff's athletic build, his handsome features. She was constantly sneaking peeks at the bulge in the front of his tight jeans, or the bulge in his skimpy swim trunks, wondering what his cock looked like, what it would feel like sliding in and out of her pussy. But she never once thought she would ever actually fuck her own brother. The realization that she was about to made her mouth go dry.

Jeff worked his hips around and up and down, feeling his prickhead getting slicked up from the abundant amount of fluids in the crevice of his sister's cunt. He had had visions of fucking his sister, but never imagined it would actually happen. Her perfect figure, her large tits and gorgeous ass, and her pretty face framed by her long luxurious light blonde hair caused him more than once to slip off and secretly jerk his prick. She was a red-hot object of desire of all the guys he hung out with.

But now, as his sister clutched his aching cock and swiped it around and up and down the length of her pussy, he realized a dream he had had for years was about to come true. He reached up and clutched her huge firm tits, making broad circles with the palms of his hands, then started massaging them and played with her nipples.

Tess's breath was becoming more rapid. She still had her eyes locked with her brother's. She grunted and chuckled playfully as she worked his cockhead around in her dripping pussy.

When she had the knob of his huge prick slicked up with her warm pussyjuice, she clutched his cockshaft tighter. Raising her ass up off his legs a bit, she wiggled his cock-knob ever closer to her cunthole. Then she lowered her hips slightly, feeling the bulbous head of his prick penetrate her tiny pussy opening.

"Aaannnggghhh," she said, a look of awe and delight spreading over her face. "Oh God! I can't believe it!"

She released her fist from around his cock and pulled her hips up a fraction of an inch. Then, as if to convince herself she was actually experiencing it and not dreaming it, she reversed the direction, feeling his gigantic cock-knob fuck into her narrow pussy once more.

Jeff squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples a few more times, then lowered his hands to her ass. He clutched one of her firm asscheeks in each of his large hands and held her absolutely still. Before feeding his cock all the way up her pussy, he raised and lowered her ass in short, slow movements, feeling the grip her tight cunt had on his flared cockhead.

The sensation was overpowering. His heart thundered. Flames of passion shot up his cockshaft. He swallowed hard. He had never felt anything as snug gripping his cock before in his life. The opening to her pussy was like a rubber band wrapped around and around his cockhead a dozen times. He thought he would shoot his load instantly.

Tess's mouth fell open as Jeff fucked his cockhead in and out her tiny cunthole. She gasped as she felt the huge knot of his prick slip in and out, stretching the tight elastic muscles of her pussy. She grunted, her hips shaking in his strong hands, eager to feel more of his huge cock fuck inside her.

The opening to her cunt was stuffed and stretched with his cock, and it made her feel wonderful. But she ached deep down inside. The depths of her pussy cried out for his cock to plunge inside and fill her. She tried to force her hips lower to his, but his strong hands were too much for her.

"Oh God yes, Jeff, yes!" she grunted. "I can't believe it! Your cock feels so good inside me! But I need more! Shove your cock in me all the way, Jeff, please!"

Jeff held his position, his cockhead just inside her pussy. He ground his ass around, feeling the warmth and the snug grip her cunt had on his cockhead.

"All in due time," he said, panting. "All in due time. Your pussy feels so good gripping my cock like this. I could go on like this forever."

He was still bouncing her ass up and down in short, slow little jerks. He could feel the great flared ridge of his cock being clutched and stroked by her tight cunt every time he fucked into her or pulled his cock back out.

Tess was turning to jelly in his hands. Her upper body was writhing and twisting. Looks of great joy spread over her face, alternating with looks of agony as she craved to feel more of his cock shoved inside her screaming pussy. She tried again to bounce in his strong grip.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.