Family Sucks A Lot - Cover

Family Sucks A Lot

 

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 -

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Tess languished in the afterglow of her blissful double-fuck for days. All her thoughts were filled with the remembrance of the two gorgeous cocks stuffing her insides full.

She smiled almost constantly, a warm feeling radiating from her body, especially her pussy. She rubbed her thighs together often, feeling her sore pussy and asshole.

When Tess came home from school about three days later, she could stand the waiting no longer. She had been thinking all day about having a good fuck. She was doing all she could to keep her pussy from drooling right down to her ankles. She looked in the rec room. No Andy. She looked in Jeff's room. No one was there either.

She decided she might just as well service herself. She couldn't wait for hard cock to satisfy her. She went to her room and stripped in front of a full-length mirror.

She cupped her tits and tweaked the hardening nipples. One hand went down to her soaked cunt. Her fingers twirled in the wispy golden hair, dipped farther, and pressed against the puffed- up lips of her waiting cunt.

She drew her fingers along the entire length of her dripping pussy, then raised her fingers to her face. She inhaled the delightful fragrance of her sweet cuntjuice, then licked the honey off her fingertips.

Going to the bed, she pulled out a couple magazines from under her mattress. She lay on her bed, her thighs spread, one hand working into her drenched pussy while she flipped through the magazines.

Then she got an idea. If she couldn't have a cock, she could borrow some of her mother's fuck toys. Without bothering to put anything on, she pranced to her mother's room, quietly opened the door and stood in stunned silence.

Her mother was kneeling on the bed, sucking Andy's cock while Jeff was fucking her pussy from the rear!

Tess gasped. She brought her hand to her mouth. Her whole body quivered with orgasmic bliss. She could feel her pussy ache and pulse, begging for cock. Her asshole clenched.

Her legs shaking, she stood and watched for a minute. She wondered how they could have been so quiet that she hadn't heard them.

Creamy cuntjuice streamed down Tess's tanned thighs as she watched Jeff's cock fuck in and out of Dianne's cunt. She ogled the muscles in Andy's upper arms as he clutched Dianne's head, watching his own solid hunk of cock disappear over and over into his mother's mouth as she bobbed up and down on his glistening cock. Dianne's tits hung firm and inviting under her as she sucked greedily on Andy's cock.

Andy was the first to notice Tess by the door. He glanced up from the magnificent sight of his cock sliding into his mother's mouth. For a moment, he was startled. Then he nodded his head, motioning for Tess to join them.

Tess smiled and tiptoed to the bed. She slipped a hand under her mother's chest and clutched one of her tits. At first, Dianne was surprised. She couldn't figure out where the hand was coming from. She frowned. Her eyes opened as she clutched Andy's cock with one hand. Her other hand was in her crotch, fingering her clit as Jeff fucked her pussy from behind.

Her head turned sideways, her mouth still swallowing as much of Andy's cock as she could. She grunted and gurgled, her words muffled by the huge prickshaft filling her mouth.

Tess laughed.

"Well, this is great! Having a party and you didn't invite me! I should be upset! In fact, I am quite upset! I think you deserve a good lickin'!"

She walked around the bed and hopped on, thrusting her head under her mother's belly. As the boys made room to accommodate her, she lifted her head to the crowded area of her mother's pussy and started tonguing her clit.

Dianne flinched, squeals of delight leaping up from her throat. She had wanted to pull her mouth off Andy's cock - but the strong grip he had on the sides of her head prevented it.

She tried to spread her thighs even more to make Tess's job easier. But she didn't want Jeff's cock to slip out of her pussy.

Jeff grinned broadly. He gave his mother's cunt a few extra hard thrusts of his cock. He could feel Dianne's cunt twinge and clutch his invading prick, inspired by the tongue-lashing she was receiving from her daughter.

The sight of his gorgeous sister lapping pussy drove Andy wild. His cock twitched and pulsed and swelled in his mother's mouth. He thought he would drown her with his spunk when he came.

As much as Tess seemed to love cock, Andy never dreamed she would also be into pussy-licking. But that didn't stop him from making the best of the situation. Watching her tits flop on her chest as she wriggled her ass on the bed made his mouth water. And seeing her golden-tufted pussy slap up in the air, as though seeking a cock, inspired him all the more.

Spurred on by the sight and scent of fresh pussy, he knew what he had to do. He slowly twisted his strong body, being very careful not to pull his cock from Dianne's mouth. He grabbed Tess's hips, pulled her in his direction and leaned over to suck her pussy while she ate their mother's cunt.

He stuck his tongue out and lapped along the glistening pink crevice of her cunt. Tess wriggled her ass around and reached down with one hand to spread her cunt open wider, shoving her moist slit up into his face. With her other hand, she parted her mother's pussylips so she could have easier access to the quivering little bud of Dianne's clit.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.