Family Sucks A Lot - Cover

Family Sucks A Lot

 

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 -

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Tess bounded in the back door. She grabbed an apple from the fridge, called out hello, and when no one answered, concluded she was home alone.

Feeling in a particularly horny mood, she thought she would borrow some of her mother's sex toys, pull out some of those fuck books she kept hidden under her mattress and diddle her pussy till she was satisfied.

She bounded to her room. When she flung open the door to her room, she got the surprise of her life.

Andy was on the bed, naked, a hard-on as huge as a baseball bat dancing in front of his crotch. He was half on his side, propping his head up with his hand.

"Hi, Tess!

After Tess recovered from her shock, she focused on his throbbing cock and smiled.

"My, what a surprise," she said with a smile. She walked across the room, swinging her hips and licking her lips as she ogled the marvelous prick stretching up toward her brother's belly. "What are you doing in here - as if I couldn't guess?"

"I have a surprise for you," he said. "We have a surprise for you!"

"We?"

Andy glanced behind his sister, nodded and grinned. "We."

Tess turned around. Jeff, who had been behind the door, stood before her stark naked.

For a brief moment, Tess was taken aback. She brought her hand to her chest as her head twisted back and forth, taking in the sight of the two handsome young studs, their cocks inflated and ready for action. She felt an uncontrollable quiver of delight deep in her pussy.

"Jeff!" she gasped. "Andy! What's going on? What's the meaning of all this?"

"Meaning?" Andy said smugly. "It means it's party time. That last time we were fucking, when you accidentally let it slip that you had been fucking Jeff, I got me an idea. How would you like to have the two of us fuck you at the same time? You seemed to get off on -"

"Wow!" Tess's face suddenly lit up. Her cunt quivered and drooled.

Jeff had closed the distance between them, and she reached down and snared his wildly throbbing cock. She pumped it a few times, looking first into his lusty eyes, and then into Andy's as he watched her stroke Jeff's stiff prick.

Jeff reached up and unbuttoned her blouse, while Andy got off the bed, dropped to his knees and removed her shorts. While she stroked Jeff's cock, her two brothers undressed her. When she had her chest and sucked on her tits, and Andy buried his face in her damp crotch, snaking his tongue up between the downy folds of her pussylips.

Tess spread her legs and rotated her hips forward. She felt more of Andy's tongue work into the soft squishy folds of her itching cunt. She arched her back and shoved more of her tit into Jeff's mouth. Then the boys placed her flat on her back on the bed.

As Andy knelt between her thighs and tongued her wet cunt, Jeff knelt at her side, licking and sucking on her tits.

Tess was writhing and moaning in ecstasy - arching, quivering, her body weaving and undulating restlessly - as they continued sucking her tits and cunt. She moaned and sighed, hot whispers of words rippling off her tongue.

"Ooooh, God! I can't believe it! More! Oh, God, yes, yes, yes! More!"

She spread her legs wide and shoved her pussy up tighter against Andy's mouth. She alternated between clutching Jeff's head and pressing her tits into his mouth and clutching Andy's head and working it around in her moist crotch. Goosebumps danced over her hot flesh, and she felt waves of orgasmic bliss splashing throughout her system.

When she stopped bouncing, Jeff quickly pulled his mouth off her tits, pushed his brother aside, and buried his face in her soaked crotch. He moved his head frantically, his tongue fucking in and out of her flooding pussyhole. When he had sucked her dry, Tess pulled his head out of her crotch.

"God, that was magnificent," she said, her voice weak and shaking. "That was absolutely out of this world. But you know what I need now?" Her eyes teased theirs, knowing full well that she didn't have to spell it out for them. She patted the bed on both sides of her. "Come. Lie down."

The two brothers stretched out next to her, their huge cocks pulsating and twitching wildly. She got to her knees and motioned for them to slide as close to each other as possible. Grabbing a cock in each hand, she ogled the magnificent specimens.

She leaned first toward Jeff's crotch and lapped the oily early fuckfluid off the bulbous head of his cock. She made a stiff point with the tip of her tongue and poked it in the oozing prickslit. Then as she slowly squeezed and stroked his cock, she leaned over the other way and repeated the same thing on Andy's big prick.

She alternated from one cock to the other, licking, sucking and nibbling one while she squeezed, fondled and pounded the other. She got them to roll sideways, and she licked and sucked both of the magnificent pricks at the same time. When she felt Andy about to come, she pulled his cock into her mouth as far as she could, the great cockhead plunging into her throat, and she sucked him off as he bucked and writhed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.