Family Sucks A Lot - Cover

Family Sucks A Lot

 

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 -

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Dianne came home from shopping early one afternoon and was walking down the hallway to her room when Andy's bedroom door opened. He had just finished lifting weights and was heading for the shower stark naked except for a towel draped around his neck.

"Ah!" he grunted in surprise.

Dianne scanned his athletic nude body. She deliberately let her eyes drop to his crotch, where his cock jerked and twitched with excitement. She looked back into Andy's startled face.

"Well," she said, her voice dripping with sex. "What a pleasant surprise."

"What are you doing here?" Andy asked, his voice trembling. He whipped the towel down from his shoulders and tried to wrap it around his loins.

"I live here," she said in a teasing voice. "Remember?" She chuckled as she watched him try to cover his pulsing cock. "My, my. No need to be so modest. You have nothing to hide."

"What do you mean, I have nothing to hide?" Andy asked boldly. "I think I have quite a bit to hide."

Dianne continued toward her room, swatting him playfully on the ass as she passed him. "Men! They're all alike. They all think theirs is the best."

She paused, raised her eyebrows, and decided to try certain words on him, just to see if she could get a rise out of him - especially out of his cock.

"They all think theirs is the longest. The hardest. Are you like that too? Hmh, Andy?" She stroked his bare shoulder. "Do you think your cock is God's gift to all your little girlfriends? Do you think you're the greatest fuck there ever was?"

Andy's jaw hung open. His heart started thumping as his cock tented against the towel. "Ah, well actually, I've been told I'm pretty good." He shifted his position, trying to conceal his throbbing cock in the folds of the towel. "Some even say I'm the best."

Dianne clutched his wrist. "Well, why don't you let me be the judge of that."

He stared at her. "You mean you wanna watch me?"

Dianne pursed her lips and tugged on his arm as she walked to her room. "No, dear, not watch."

She dragged him to her room and led him to her bed. She pushed on his chest so he would sit on the edge of the bed, the towel no longer able to conceal the hard pulsing stiffness of his cock. Dianne removed her blouse and skirt. Then she reached up to remove her bra.

"Here," she said turning her back. "Do me."

Andy finally stopped clutching his towel desperately and reached up. He fumbled with her bra, and finally watched it slip down her long arms.

"You have to do better than that," Dianne said, "if you want to get in a girl's pants in a hurry. How are you at removing panties? Any better?"

She turned to face him. Her tits were about on a level with his face. She stepped closer, pressing one large firm tit right toward his mouth.

Andy's mouth watered. His eyes were as large as basketballs. He glanced up from the magnificent sight of his mother's large round tits. He caught her lusty smile, the fires of passion smoldering in her eyes. He was about to say something, but was stopped short.

Dianne placed her hand on the back of his head and pulled his face closer to her tits. Her right tit inched toward Andy's mouth, which opened instinctively and wrapped around her pointed nipple. She tossed her head back and sighed.

"Mmmmmm, Andy, yes!" she whispered, her breath shaky and as thick as syrup. "That's it! That's good! Don't be shy, now! Suck my tits good! That's exactly what I want you to do. Aaaahhh, yesssss!"

She pulled his face closer, forcing more of her aching tit into his eager mouth as she leaned closer to him. She stroked and parted his fine blond hair encouragingly, low moans of increasing delight rippling up from deep inside her.

Her legs started to quiver and goosebumps sprinkled her flesh. A fire consumed her deep inside, and seemed to be emanating from her crotch, licking her pussy with long flames. She flexed her cunt muscles and pressed her thighs together, feeling the dampness of her pussy.

"Oh, God yes, Andy, yes!" she gasped. "That feels so good! More, Andy, more! Suck my other tit now! That's it! Chew the nipple! Mmmmmm, yesssss! What about my panties now? How are you at removing panties?"

Andy slowly started working his hands over her body, caressing her excited flesh with light feathery strokes.

Then he kneaded, clutched and stroked her firm round asscheeks. One hand moved around to the front. He pressed the palm of his hand against the upper mound of her pussy while his fingers pressed into the crevice between her swollen cuntlips.

Instantly his cock jerked, parting the towel and protruding through the opening. His body was quivering with excitement. He couldn't believe what was happening.

His mother's body was so hot, so exciting. He could feel the heat emanating from her pussy as he pressed his fingers into the crease between her cuntlips. He pressed into the thin material deeper, feeling the wet squishy folds of hot flesh between her puffy cuntlips.

Andy stopped clutching her asscheeks and fingering her pussy and brought both hands up to the elastic band of her panties. Slipping several fingers under the band, he forced her panties over her hips and down to her knees. Dianne wriggled her ass and rubbed her knees together, shaking the delicate garment to her ankles.

With no hesitation, Andy's hands pressed against her inner thighs. His mouth popped off her tit and he dove for her pussy. Spreading her thighs, he eyed her gorgeous cunt for a brief moment, then inserted his tongue between her slick cuntlips.

Dianne shuddered instantly and rewarded him with a generous outpouring of pussyjuice. Her knees buckled and her legs trembled. Moans of mounting pleasure rolled off her tongue.

"Oh, God, Andy!" she moaned. "That feels so good! My legs are turning to rubber! I can't stand it any longer!"

Andy clutched her waist, and as he rocked backwards on the bed, he pulled his mother on top of him, his mouth still glued to her pussy. She knelt over his head, feeling his tongue snake up inside her flooding pussy. She whimpered and shook uncontrollably and splashed his face with abundant cuntjuice as she came.

Dianne writhed and moaned in ecstasy, getting his entire face wet with her pussyjuice. He refused to let her remove her cunt from his mouth, darting his tongue inside her fuckhole frantically while he licked and sucked up as much of her juice as he could.

"Oh God, Andy!" she wailed. "That feels so good! Stop it now, Andy! Stop! You're tickling me!"

She laughed and shook and twisted her body, and finally wrenched it from his strong grasp. As he struggled to fuck his tongue back in her gushing cunt, she wriggled her body down his. He lifted her high above him and planted her gaping cunt right over his throbbing cock.

Dianne wriggled her ass on his thighs, feeling the great length and hardness of his hot cock work around in her crotch. As he held her poised over him, she reached down to his crotch and snared his wildly throbbing cock. She squeezed and pumped his massive prick a few times, delighting in the way it filled up her hand. Raising her ass off his hips and lifting his huge cock off his belly, she aimed his prick-knob at her eager cunthole and sank down.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.