Family Reunion - Cover

Family Reunion

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 -

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

John Livingston sat in the comfortable lounge of the Come Right Inn facing his old friend Jack LeBow who was the owner of the place. They were both plastered out of their skulls.

"Say, John, old friend... old boy... How are you planning to get back to your place tonight... I mean you can't drive in that condition. I know how drunk I am... and you've been keeping up with me glass for...

Jack waved his glass amiably in front of him... smiling broadly at his friend.

"Never mind..." John interrupted. "I've got the girls with me... remember? They'll get me home somehow... don't worry! What would we do without the girls, eh Jack?"

Jack looked over at his wife who was supervising the bartender and several waiters, enabling him to get pleasantly stewed with John. "Yep!" he said cheerfully... "You're right, alright!"

"Let's just have one more..." John suggested, "and then I'll go out and round them up... Got to get back to Carrie in time for dinner anyway!"

"Joe... Bring us two more double bourbons and soda!" Jack called to a passing waiter.

"Yes, SIR!" the waiter replied snappily, dashing toward the bar.

"That's what's nice about owning your own place, right John... ? You at least get to order people around... even if your old lady orders you around in private!"

John thought of Carrie and realized he'd hardly been paying any attention to his wife at all since the family had come up to "Livingston's!" He'd been spending so much time with Tricia... and yet it still didn't seem like enough. He really wished she'd come back home to live as soon as possible! He mentally visualized her sweet smiling face, her charming manner. "What a girl!" he thought fondly.

How could he ever have let her marry that ridiculous Ike... ? What she had seen in him at the beginning, he couldn't begin to guess! The man was obviously a loser... a real loser!


"But I thought you were so happy!" Susan sat up and stared at her blonde sister-in-law with surprise in her deep green eyes. Tricia had just confided in her that she envied Susan and Jamie's marriage, because she thought she and Ike might not be together much longer.

The two women were reclining by the side of Lake Winoska, where John had driven them after they'd shopped in the nearby town.

Their lunch had been sumptuous and the girls were experiencing the pleasant heavy feeling that comes after having consumed too much wine in the middle of the day.

The heat of the atmosphere and the steady droning of the country insects had created a peaceful, lazy atmosphere during which the girls had reclined sleepily in their bathing outfits beside the lake. They hadn't felt like swimming after such a heavy lunch, but they were catching the last rays of sun to increase what was left of their summer tans.

Susan and Tricia were more than just a little tipsy, but each one tried studiously to hide it from the other. Nevertheless, it wasn't long before they began to talk to each other as though they were lifelong friends, instead of relatives by marriage who really didn't know each other very well at all!

Susan stared at her husband's sister taking in the latter's cool posed little girl looks, and quickly reassessed the image she'd had prior to this revelation. Once more she noted how much the girl looked like Jamie. She was really the feminine version of her husband! And to think that she had been envying Tricia her marriage to Ike!

"He's just so rough, Susan!" Tricia was saying. "He doesn't care anything about my feelings. And in bed..." Tricia hesitated. She was lying on her back looking up into the trees, avoiding Susan's searching green eyes.

"Yes?" Susan asked after a few seconds. She was very curious to hear what Tricia had to say about Ike in bed. Her own love life was certainly sad enough... practically non-existent, really.

"I know what you mean about that rough business..." Susan prompted, thinking about the harsh anal penetration she had suffered a few nights before. Her behind was still sore!

"Well he always wants to make love!!! I mean I wouldn't mind if it were really love-making... but it's just crude sex that's all!" Tricia blurted the words out, suddenly feeling extremely sorry for herself. She was lying down because she felt dizzy when she sat up and even in her prone position she could feel the wine swirling about muddling her thoughts... making her drowsy but not really sleepy. Jamie is probably the ideal husband she thought. She had always looked up to her older brother... why hadn't she married someone like him!

Susan felt a surge of jealousy. God, if only she could complain that her husband always wanted to make love! How could anyone complain about that... she should be so unfortunate! She looked at Tricia's voluptuous bikini clad figure wondering if it had to do with looks. Was Tricia that much better looking than she, that her husband desired her constantly??

"Is that your only problem?" she asked Tricia pointedly, watching the soft regular rise and fall of Tricia's large breasts, barely hidden by the twin pieces of polka dotted material that covered them.

"Well..." Tricia said... "It's just that it's like being alone all the time. I have no friends... no companion... Being with Ike is like living alone with all of the drawbacks and none of the conveniences!!" For the first time she was saying what she'd really been thinking. True she had been talking with her father... but he usually did most of the talking himself... surmising that the marriage wasn't working out, and encouraging Tricia to doubt that it ever would.

"What I'd like," she said..." is someone like... well, like Daddy! Or even Jamie..." she added, looking up at Susan. She looked away quickly. Susan had been looking at her so strangely! It made her feel funny... as though she should cover herself up. But she thought that would be silly... so she remained in her position.

"Jamie??" Susan said, resentment showing in her voice. "Listen, let me tell you a few things... Jamie may be an ideal brother... but as a husband... well, he's a washout. That's what he is... a washout! You were complaining about Ike wanting to make love all the time... Well... Jamie hardly ever wants to! And when he does... who knows how it's going to turn out... or what weird thing he's going to want to do!! As for being alone... yes, I understand that very well... too well!!" Susan had moved closer to her startled sister-in-law. She sat directly beside the smaller woman, peering down at her still form, her face a mask of anguish.

After a few moments of silence during which Tricia took in the surprising statement Susan had just made, she looked up at the slightly older woman and spoke softly. "I guess we have a lot in common, really..."

"Yes..." said Susan, simply. "In a way. We're both women... and we're both getting shortchanged by our husbands!"

Tricia felt Susan's breath very close to her face. She seemed to be moving closer. She felt a curious kind of rapprochement to the auburn-haired woman who had married her older brother. "How terrible..." she thought. She felt confused, and a little guilty, as if she herself were to blame for Susan's unhappiness, merely by being Jamie's sister.

"You're right..." Tricia said. She suddenly wished she hadn't drunk so much. For some reason she wanted to have a very clear head right now. Perhaps she and Susan could figure something out together if only she could think clearly. But she couldn't think at all. She was acutely aware of her body and of the proximity of her sister-in-law. She felt overly warm even though she knew that the main heat of the day had passed. There was a stillness in the air that made it seem like something was going to happen.

"You have beautiful breasts," Susan said, "A beautiful body that must be why Ike is always after you!"

"Oh..." Tricia replied, not knowing quite what to say.

"Look!" Susan cried suddenly. "Look at my breasts... Do you find them unattractive?" Defiantly, Susan ripped off the top of her bathing suit displaying the round firm orbs of her naked breasts to Tricia's wondering eyes.

Tricia suddenly realized that Susan was at least as inebriated as she was. She found herself doing as she was told, looking at the creamy skinned breasts with their pointed nipples. "They're exquisite!" Tricia thought... and "THEY'RE SO CLOSE I COULD REACH RIGHT OUT AND TOUCH THEM!"

"Why... why they're lovely..." Tricia stammered. "Just lovely... I... something must be wrong with Jamie not to want to touch them... I mean..." Tricia didn't know just what she meant, but suddenly she knew that she wanted to touch them... they looked so unreal right there in front of her, staring her in the face... and Susan just sitting there with her beautiful long hair, her finely modeled features... her lash-fringed green eyes... ! She began to undo her own top... she would show Susan, she felt, that she was certainly not more beautiful in that department!

The polka-dotted top fell away and so Tricia half sat up to remove it completely, the dizziness returned. Her breasts were caressed by the cooling air and she felt her nipples constricting.

"Ohhhh!" Susan cried at the sight of her new found confidante's golden tipped breasts. They were slightly bigger than her own, and whereas hers were definitely of a round melon shape, Tricia's were uptilted like big ripe pears. "They're pretty!" she declared, and then laughing, she, reached out and tweaked Tricia's right nipple. She laughed again, tossing her head back with delight.

"God, what have we been being so serious about!" she giggled. Tricia returned her touch, and for a few moments they were like schoolgirls... each one exploring the full rounded firmness of the other's breasts.

Although neither one of them knew just how it happened, in a few minutes they were all over each other, tumbling over and over in the soft grass. Susan had slipped off the tiny bottom of her bikini and while pressing her lips with soft persistency upon Tricia's helped her to slip hers off too. An urgent hand explored the tingling crevice of Tricia's golden pussy and she, mimicking the touch, cupped Susan's auburn-haired mound in her hand. It felt divine!

"MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm..."

Tricia was inundated by Susan's personal scent. She rolled over and followed a natural inclination, slid her head downwards along Susan's quivering belly until she reached the warm wet pussy stretched out before her.

"OOOOOooooooohhhhhhh..." Susan sighed. "Oh, Tricia..."

Tricia began to nuzzle into the sweetness of the wonderful cunt that lay before her. She began with a tender lapping of her tongue. Susan closed her eyes and the now steadily licking sent chills racing along her spine. She wanted to protest but then she fell back with a sigh of resignation as the incredible feeling of her sister-in-law's soft wet lips pressing tightly against her naked pussy continued. The swirling sensation began to build in her wide spread loins and although she still felt a soreness in her behind she ignored it and spread her legs still wider.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.