Family Reunion - Cover

Family Reunion

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 -

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Thanks, Uncle Ike!" Nancy skipped happily away, her red pigtails flying behind her. She was very pleased that Ike (at her request) had shown her all about how to operate the video tape machine. He had been using it to film the volleyball game that afternoon, during which the entire family had participated in a lively contest. The women played against the men, and Nancy had been quite amused and interested to see how her Uncle Ike and Grandma acted as though they had never been doing those things in bed together!

Grown-ups were really weird, she thought. She guessed it was a little like her mother and father... by looking at them, she never would have dreamed them capable of what she had watched in Cabin Number 2 the other night. Nancy knew though that her mother wasn't really speaking to her father, although they gave a good imitation of friendship when others were near. She hadn't been speaking to him since he'd put his big thing... ("cock" she'd heard Grandma call Uncle Ike's)... up her behind!

She wondered just what would happen if Daddy found out that his very own mother had done it with Uncle Ike!!? This question had intrigued her so much in fact, that she had devised an ingenious scheme which she hoped she would soon be able to carry out.

Nancy got her chance that very afternoon.


"See you soon!" Susan called from the back of the car.

"Right!" Jamie answered, as if he believed his wife's smile to be genuine.

Susan sat in the back seat, while up front Tricia sat beside her father, who was at the wheel.

"So long, Mom... We'll be back this evening!" she called, "So long, Ike..." she added, scowling at her husband, who had refused to accompany his wife on the shopping trip. Just watching him standing there beside her mother and brother made her realize how unlike them he really was... how different from the family... so dark and swarthy whereas they were all fair... although her Dad's hair had been dark once, now it was a rather attractive grey. As the car drove away she took note of her husband's superior smile, and thought once more about her father's persistent suggestion that she leave him and return to live at home for a while. It certainly was tempting!

Ike turned to Jamie and chuckled... "Well, here we are pal... the brother-in-laws! What do we do now that the little women have left?"

Jamie looked at his brother-in-law with something just short of contempt, and then in an effort to conceal his ill-humor, replied, "I was planning to go read in my cabin... but I'm open to suggestion." He was watching his mother ahead of them as she preceded them up the steps and into the big house.

Ike followed his eyes, and taking in the swinging line of his sensual mother-in-law's buttocks, said, "Your mother's quite a woman, Jamie... quite a woman!" He could feel his penis move slightly beneath his shorts as it did almost all the time now whenever he saw Carrie, or just thought about the things they had done together! They were in the house and, lost in his own thoughts, Ike failed to note Jamie's embarrassment.

He too had seen the slinky outline of his mother's behind... how could anyone help but notice when she was wearing those shorts! He fumed at the idea of it again... but this time he wouldn't make the mistake of mentioning anything to her. If she wanted to make a fool of herself that was her business! As Carrie turned to them in the livingroom and smiled graciously, Jamie couldn't help admitting to himself that she did look good in them. They were a bright red color, and she wore a matching bandana around her neck that gave her a certain flair. Her bright blue eyes sparkled like a young girl's and, he thought, she acted like a new bride!

"It's so hot... how about some cool drinks!" Carrie felt like a new bride. She could no longer suppress the strength of her feelings about Ike. Every time her eyes met his, she shivered with delight. How... she wondered, could her daughter Tricia be so unhappy married to such a strong young boy? Her extreme pleasure had outweighed her guilt and there was no denying it!

Reluctantly, Jamie agreed to have a drink and sat down in the living room across from his brother-in-law.

The three were having a stilted conversation, over potent Gimlets, when Nancy pranced into the room.

"Hey, everybody..." she cried, "I'm going over to the farm down the road. There's a little girl there, and she invited me to come play!"

Jamie looked at his daughter. That was good, he thought, give her something to do besides hanging around adults all the time. "Fine Nancy," he said. "Just be sure not to stay too long... don't want to wear out your welcome..."

"Sure, Daddy..." Nancy replied, wondering if he really cared if she wore her welcome out or not. "Say..." she added, "would you all like to see the tapes from this morning's volleyball game? Here... I'll put them on for you... Uncle Ike showed me how to work the machine!!!" Dashing over to the set which was temporarily placed in the living room before anyone could object, Nancy made a few adjustments. "There are three of them... right?" Nancy said, looking at Ike.

"Right..." Ike replied. "The three that are there."

"Smart kid," he thought... "good with machines..."

"There..." Nancy said, after making her arrangements, "I fixed them so they'll play one after the other!" With that she ran out the door, calling good-bye to them over her shoulder, and barely suppressing the wild giggles she felt welling up inside her.


The family trio enjoyed watching the replay of the volleyball game more than they thought they would. Ike sat lounging on the big overstuffed sofa, and Jamie sat in a nearby chair. Carrie had installed herself on a large comfortable hassock, and soon they were laughing at the sight of themselves frolicking about with the ball. They refilled their glasses from the large pitcher of fresh gimlets made with vodka and Rose's lime juice, that Carrie had brought in.

"Well... I'm good, if I do say so myself!" Carrie declared, referring to her volleyball form.

"You sure are, honey!" Ike thought, eyeing the long expanse of naked leg that showed as she reclined on the hassock.

Jamie looked annoyed. He wished his mother would stop saying things that could be taken two ways. "Look at her!" he thought... "Just look at her! Why I can see right up between her legs! And those shorts are so tight it looks like they're about to cut her in two!!"

Jamie felt very uncomfortable. He knew that they were having a veritable heat wave that autumn in the Catskills, but it was nice and cool inside the house. Why was he sweating this way? He seemed to sense something in the atmosphere... and whatever it was it was making him feel very sensual. He hadn't made love to Susan since that night he'd taken her from the rear. He felt a bit ashamed about that and couldn't imagine what had come over him... it's just that his mother had made him so angry!!! Also, he realized that if he had been back in New York, he most certainly would have had a couple of rolls in the hay with that cute little secretary, Linda! That was probably why he could feel his cock in semierection right now... of all times! What if Ike, or his mother should see!! This brought back to him the uncomfortable memory of the time when he was a boy, and his mother had seen! She'd surprised him in the bathroom, where having forgotten to lock the door, he was busily enjoying the newfound pleasure his exposed penis could give him. The worst part about the whole thing was that she hadn't scolded him or anything, but had stood there watching him for several seconds before letting him know she was there! Then she had coughed delicately and smiled at his look of horror. "Don't let me disturb you!" she'd said, and had gone back out, closing the door behind her. Jamie felt his cock grow completely hard, and he could feel the blood surging into the spongy tissues! He picked up a magazine that was lying nearby, and casually placed it on his lap, while keeping his eyes glued to what seemed to be endless tapes of the volley ball game.

In reality they were only on the second tape, and Ike was wondering if there weren't some way to get rid of Jamie so that he could be alone with Carrie. Perhaps he could suggest they take a walk... there had to be some place on the grounds where they could spend a few undisturbed moments!

Carrie was thinking something similar... watching her slender figure on the screen made her proud of the way she looked... and she was doubly pleased because she knew that she was desired. What more could a woman ask... than to be utterly and completely desired by a man she finds attractive?!!!

She wondered what her son Jamie would think if he knew just how active his mother's sex life still was!!! Looking over at him, she experienced a curious feeling of wanting to get revenge for Jamie's remarks of the other evening. She almost had a good mind to tell him! She wondered how she could have mothered a son who would turn into such a prude! With her daughter Tricia, she could always blame the fact that she was a "father's girl"... but what was to account for Jamie having turned out the way he did? He was married to that gorgeous redhead but they hardly seemed happy together... what was wrong?

Carrie's astute eye took in the peculiar way her son was holding the magazine across his lap. Instantly, she remembered him having done that once before when he was a teen-ager. She had been wearing a two-piece bathing suit by the lake... and suddenly the top had come down while she was swimming. Having lost it in the water, she had to return to the shore half-naked, and Jamie had watched her curiously the whole time, until she had finally gotten a blouse on. After she had noticed that he'd covered his groin with her Vogue magazine. Of course, she had known right away why, and at the time had smiled at his innocence, and felt even a little pleased that she could evoke such a reaction in her very own son!

Carrie was about to draw a certain parallel between that occasion and this, when two simultaneous gasps interrupted her thoughts. Looking at the two men, she saw that they were both gaping at the TV set. She turned to see what they were looking at and she herself emitted a loud piercing scream.

On the screen, Ike's naked buttocks were arched toward the viewers. He was kneeling up between a pair of widespread legs, and then he bent forward, and his head dipped down to the point where the legs met. His tongue darted out and he moved slightly, and there was the full view of Carrie's wide open hair-lined split... and above the soft hills of her breasts and above that, her tortured, desire-filled face! Ike's tongue snaked out and hungrily licked at the soft wet interior of his mother-in-law's golden pussy, and Carrie's whole body jerked upward!

Jamie didn't know which way to turn. There before him, exposed in minute detail, was his own mother's naked vagina, swollen in sensuous delight, protruding upward from smooth white thighs... and there bending over it, steadily licking it with a look of sublime idiotic enjoyment, was Ike his brother-in-law! He was rooted to the spot by the lewdest sight he had ever seen... almost more horrified by his own inaction than by anything else! His mind whirled with confusion as it slowly accepted the reality of the lascivious image that continued to unfurl on the screen of the video machine. Like a stunned automaton he turned to look at the two stars of the show who were sitting right there in the room with him... his mother and his eighteen-year-old sister's husband!

To his ultimate dismay, they were both looking at him... and the shocked expressions on their faces mirrored his own! But what could he say... what could he even do? Quickly he turned back to the set. Carrie was bucking and tossing and turning in mindless ecstasy. Her exquisitely proportioned body was filmed in all its naked glory as she experienced the joys of her son-in-law's tongue lapping continuously at her lust-filled cunt!

Jamie, in spite of his shock, felt his cock jolt upward with a bound. Sweat was pouring from his forehead so profusely that it was falling into his eyes. The back of his shirt was wet and sticking to him. Every sinew and muscle in his body was tense and he seemed to hear a shrill whistling in his ears.

"MOTHER MOTHER MOTHER!!!" The word went echoing around inside his soul until he thought it would split. And still he continued to watch the fascinating replay.


"HAH!" Nancy thought, holding her sides to keep from bursting apart with the mirth that filled her. "Oh, heavens, Daddy... if you knew just how funny you look!!!" she thought. She was watching from the side window, having earlier been careful to see that she would get a good view from that vantage point. The third tape was the one she knew Uncle Ike had been making when he and Grandma were back in her bedroom... and she had set it on repeat so it would play over and over and over!!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.