Family Reunion - Cover

Family Reunion

 

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 -

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

"God, I'd really like to throw it to her!" Ike woke up in Cabin One feeling horney as hell. Beside him, his wife, Tricia slumbered on. He contemplated her blonde curls and the shapely curve of her hips beneath the covers, and after considering it for awhile decided against waking her. Three days had passed since their arrival at "Livingston's" and they had been three of the strangest days that Ike had ever known.

He was unable to get his mother-in-law out of his mind. Ever since that incredible night when he'd felt her up out on the back porch... What a sweet wet pussy! he'd been feeling utterly confused about what to do next. Carrie herself seemed to treat him as though nothing had ever happened, and the couple of times he had dared allude to their porch interlude, she had acted as though she really didn't know what he was talking about.

But she had to remember!!! The way she was carrying on! The way his fingers had fucked hard up into her naked pussy, and he'd felt her whole body trembling around them... Just the thought of it now was almost enough to make him cum!

Tricia had been spending a lot of time with her father which was fine with him... kept her off his back, but each night he had continued filming her on the video tape machine. He recalled how the night before she had tearfully protested that if he continued to mortify her this way, she would "tell Daddy!" That would be the day! Ike wondered if he should play back last night's scenes now, and then make it with Tricia again... but then he thought better of it. What he needed was something different... something spicy... something like Carrie... his mother-in-law!

He got up and put on a bathing suit and after gathering together his portable video tape recorder, lugged it down to the pool. It was still fairly early and no one seemed to be stirring. After plugging the set into an outlet in one of the dressing rooms, he set it up poolside, and then proceeded to film himself taking more and more elaborate dives from the low diving board into the clear blue water of the pool.


That afternoon Carrie lay down on her fur covered chaise with a magazine. She sighed. She was glad everyone had gone on the picnic. It gave her some much needed time to herself. Even though she hadn't been showing it, her nerves felt more than a little frayed. The presence of so many members of the family, all at one time could be wearing, she decided. Of course, she knew that it was really more than that. It was what she had allowed to happen out there with Ike, the very first night they'd come! But she tried not to think about that. It didn't seem possible that she had been that woman on the porch, groaning out her lust at each of her son-in-law's deft touches!

A hot flush enveloped her as she recalled it, and once more she tried to send the memory to the farthest reaches of her mind. She flipped the pages rapidly, scanning the interminable ads in the high fashion magazine. Ordinarily she would be looking for ideas for clothes, but now she, without even realizing it, hardly noticed what she was looking at. The thing to do was not to panic. If she had done something wrong... and certainly, she had... the best thing for all concerned would be to keep a level head. She must not ruin her daughter's life... much less her own, by acting stupidly. After all, what was really so awful about what she and Ike had done?? If it had been any ordinary man she would still be feeling the tiny delicious pangs of guilt about being untrue to John. She would just have to get over feeling so terrible just because this man was her own young 18-year-old daughter's husband! It would never happen again... after all... and if it hadn't been for Jamie saying those ghastly things to her, she wouldn't have drunk all that champagne... !

She flicked on the FM radio beside her and putting down the magazine, lay her head back on the chaise, stretching out her feet and taking a deep breath to relax the way Gloria Swanson said she did on TV. She decided to enjoy the soft music and to let it float over her as she lay there in her cream colored silk pants suit. Her matching mules eventually slipped from her feet, revealing her pearl-painted toenails, and Carrie was asleep. Therefore she was totally unprepared for the knock that came on the door to her private bedroom a few moments later.

"What... ? Who... is it?" She jumped up, completely forgetting what time of day it was, or the circumstances of her nap.

"It's me..." a masculine voice said, and she had opened the door dazedly before realizing exactly who the familiar voice belonged to. The cobwebs of her dreams drifted away and in a sleepy voice she found herself face to face with her son-in-law.

Ike closed the door behind him, stepping into the room with all his equipment.

"But..." Carrie was speechless.

"I told them all I had a belly-ache..." Ike explained, already looking around for a place to set up his machine. "Ah... there!!" he cried, moving hurriedly past the older woman and walking into the sumptuous room.

"Quite a joint you got here, Carrie," he said, whistling. "I've never been back here before!" He had decided that he had to see her... had to have some kind of communication with this fascinating woman. He had to at least make her admit to him that she remembered what had taken place between them! He brought along the tapes he had made of himself at the swimming pool and put them in the machine.

Carrie regained some of her composure, but still she felt somehow terribly vulnerable being alone with her head-strong son- in-law. She would have to get him to leave right away... or at least as soon as possible! He seemed to want to show her some kind of "plaything gadget," so she decided she would go along with that, and then firmly show him the door! He had a lot of nerve barging in on her like this! At the same time she was a trifle flattered that he had done it... it reminded her of the way Giuliano, her old lover, would surprise her...

"Come on over here, Carrie... !" Ike interrupted the pleasant turn of his mother-in-law's thoughts. As she walked toward him he couldn't help noticing her voluptuous, twenty-five-year-old figure so elegantly clothed in her pant suit. He liked her hair too... It was pale blonde and straight, unlike Tricia's curls... and hung at a wonderful angle for her finely chiseled features. He had seen many young girls who had had their hair cut this way, but on not one of them had it looked so good as it did on Carrie Livingston.

"Sit down," he told her, when he noticed she was returning his frank gaze with an expression of annoyance. "Get a look at this... ever seen one of these... ??"

The thought flickered through her mind that her young son-in- law might be trying to sell her this machine. It looked like a pretty ordinary TV set to her so far and her expression betrayed the thought that she just wished he would leave. But after a few seconds she saw that the figure diving from the board was Ike... and that the pool was her swimming pool!

"Why, it's wonderful, Ike..." she expressed in surprised amazement.

"What'd I tell you?" Ike said beaming, and taking in the soft swell of her breasts beneath the clinging material of her top.

They watched the scenes for some time, and then Ike got up and put in another which showed the whole family leaving for the picnic. Carrie was much more relaxed and frankly enjoying the video machine. She had not failed to notice either, the exquisite proportions of the younger man's physique. He looked magnificent in his trunks! If only she were younger... and he weren't her son-in-law... and... she stopped thinking... there were entirely too many "ifs!"

After a while Carrie got up and went to the well-stocked bar by the window. She came back holding two glasses of sparkling burgundy. The liquid bubbled up frothily and Carrie felt herself forgetting some of her "ifs" as Ike sought to make himself more and more charming. Carrie brought the bottle over to the low table in front of the chaise where they were sitting, and before she realized it, it was empty. The same kind of camaraderie that they had shared that first evening after dinner, sprang up between them now, as Ike hastened to open another bottle while telling her another slightly off-color story.

"You know, Ike..." she told him, "you're a diamond in the rough... you remind me a little bit of John..."

"Oh, yeah? That's the first time a woman had told me I remind her of her husband!!" Ike roared with laughter, and then there was a slight pause as they both momentarily remembered just what their relationship to each other was!

Ike's features clouded over, and Carrie could see a familiar expression of aching desire on his face. She quickly turned her eyes away, but not before there had been a moment of recognition between them. Just the kind of recognition that Ike had been seeking.

"Have you been thinking about it... ?" Ike asked suddenly and pointedly.

"Ike... I think you've got to leave now..." Carrie kept her face turned from him. "Just go... you've got to go!"

"No..." Ike said, and then added, "I won't go until you tell me what you've been thinking..."

Carrie turned to him angrily. "I have no intention of telling you anything of the sort!" In front of them the scenes of Ike diving and re-diving off the board were playing again.

When Ike took her in his arms, Carrie had a definite feeling of deja-vu. It was just like before... only this time... "Oh, God," she thought... "This time I want it more... much more!" She felt the moisture of her hidden pussy increase two-fold as with a sudden weakness she let him hold her, and then kiss her. A raging fire built up higher and higher, and with a rush she knew that she was going to go all the way. There was no way she could stop him when she knew that she didn't want to!

"It... it's going to happen!" she gasped, when he finally released her. And then she moaned passionately as he began to kiss her all over, her breasts, her stomach, her thighs... pressing his lips to the smooth shiny material of her clothing, wetting it so that she could feel the warmth of his mouth on her skin.

"Yes..." was all that Ike could say. "Yes!"


Nancy doubled back from the picnic shortly after it began. She couldn't think of anything more boring! She was really slightly peeved because her mother and father hadn't made love since that night she had spied on them. Every night since they had gone to bed barely speaking to each other and that was it! What a drag! She decided to leave and go back to the house to talk with Grandma! She had a feeling that if she asked Grandma questions she would give her some real answers! She recalled the nifty dress the older woman had worn at their first dinner, and Nancy felt really proud to have a grandmother who wasn't off sitting in a rocker somewhere!

It was a long walk back to "Livingston's", but she didn't mind... it was a beautiful day and the countryside was lovely. Her tanned legs felt good as she walked along, and it seemed that she could feel each and every muscle in them. She played a game with herself, "feeling" each part of her body in the same mental way, and when she got to her tiny pussy, where the beginning sprouts of tiny fuzzy hairs were just becoming visible, she experienced a definite sensation of pleasure. By contracting her muscles there, she could make the pleasure even more intense! By squeezing her legs together there, just the slightest bit, it felt even better! It made her want to touch herself... and she decided that as soon as she was indoors again, or at least some place where no one could see her, that she would!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.