Family Reunion - Cover

Family Reunion

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 -

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Jamie took Susan by the arm and marched her out of the big house. He didn't care to stay any longer after his brief but bitter scene with his mother, and he could see that John and Tricia were deep in the midst of a father-daughter conversation that he wanted no part of. His mother was still sulking somewhere and Ike had disappeared. The cool night mountain air did nothing to dispel his anger, and his mother's words kept going round and round in his head until he felt dizzy. All that wine and champagne didn't help either. Susan was resolutely silent beside him as they reached the small but comfortable cabin they were to inhabit during their stay at "Livingston's". Cabin Number 2, it said over the door. Next to it was Cabin 3 where their daughter Nancy was sleeping. The little girl had been thrilled at having a "house" of her own, and Jamie was glad that she wasn't sharing the room with him and Susan. He felt in a very bad mood, and he wouldn't be surprised if his wife would do or say something that would set them to arguing again!

Susan was undressing and getting ready to put on her nightgown while Jamie... already in pajamas and robe sat in a chair watching her. Her soft silken auburn hair cascaded to her shoulders as she slipped into the pale blue nylon nightgown and shook her head to make the curls fall into place. She felt a little frightened by Jamie's attitude, sensing that for once his anger had little to do with her.

Noting the transparency of his wife's night garb, Jamie suddenly blurted out, "The nerve of her... the gall!"

Suddenly Susan knew that he was talking about his mother. She realized that Jamie had been truly offended by Carrie Livingston's lack of modesty.

"You mean... Mother Livingston?" she inquired timidly. She wished that he would forget all that and see that she was there... and ready for loving! The excitement of being in a new bed always made her feel illicit and want to make love... and since it had been so very long...

"Why don't you just forget it honey..." she said approaching her blonde husband. "You know she's always been a little eccentric... let's think about... us!" She placed her arm around him, emboldened by all the champagne she'd drunk, and then ran her fingers through his wavy hair.

Jamie breathed in the womanly fragrance of his wife. It reminded him of something. In an instant he knew what it was. His mother's scent! Those times when he used to scrub her back in the tub... the way she had looked... the smooth silkiness of her body... the way he had felt! ! !

His fury returned, and he realized that Susan was kissing him. There was something terrible about her arms around him, her breasts pressing close to him... the moistness of her lips... something that made him feel like he was smothering... and yet simultaneously a fierce lust overcame him and he could feel his big cock looming up like a club-hammer... thick and twice as hard! He stood up abruptly and Susan jumped back a little.

"Let's go to bed..." he said in a low tense voice. He began ripping off his robe and pajamas and presently stood naked before her.

Susan was unbelievably happy. At last they were really going to make love. She too began to unclothe, and when she had revealed the complete tender sight of her firm full breasts with their pink nipples with areolas the size of half dollars, she shivered a little. She was cold, but she was also filled with a wonderful excitement! Jamie was clearly in a state of incredible arousal, from the size of his upstanding cock! She imagined the feel of its hard bulk ramming high up in the narrow confines of her vagina! God, how she wanted him!

"Lie down..." Jamie said.

Susan hastened to do as she was told. In a flash she was on the bed beside him, breathing shallowly, waiting patiently for him to make the first move. How fast her heart was beating!

"That bitch," Jamie was thinking... "That cunt!" He seemed to still see his mother's well cared for and well displayed figure, the way she had been in the kitchen a short while before.

"Jamie..." Susan whispered, hesitantly.

"Turn over..." he said. He felt beyond himself... maniacal almost. He knew at once what he wanted to do to punish his mother for making such a lewd spectacle of herself. A slight smile came to his lips.

"Turn over on your belly, I said!" Jamie hissed down at his unsuspecting wife. He flipped her over, pulling part of the sheet with her and when she lay beside him on her stomach, he watched as her white buttocks quivered and shook with each trembling breath she gasped in. He pulled away the sheet and stared down at his wife's gleaming milky skin, the well-rounded softness of her nether cheeks bobbing defenselessly before him. His cock ached dully and he felt prey to a gnawing lust that no normal loving could satisfy.

He reached out and with his thumbs pressing outward, he spread the full white globes. Leaning over, he peered inside the warm deep crevice of his wife's widespread buttocks.

"What are you going to do?" she asked as with a sudden panic she felt him begin to probe inside her exposed anal crevice. His fingers were roaming over the open split, teasing and exploring. He had never touched her there before and her dazed mind sensed in horror that he was going to make her submit to some kind of horrible indignity and even as she realized it, his middle finger was probing experimentally at her tiny puckered anus, spreading it, teasing it... and then suddenly it popped painfully up to the first knuckle into the tight virgin hole.

"AAAARRRRGGGG... NNOOOO!!!!"

Savagely, he wormed his finger in further, feeling the tight little hole expand unwillingly at the forced pressure. Susan winced in pain and cried out again, but it only caused him to move the tip around still more within the dark, defensively clenching confines of her finger stretched rectum. The rubbery outer lips gave a little beneath his prodding, and encouraged, Jamie forced in a second finger.

"AAAAARRRRRGGGGG!!!!!!" Susan screamed down into the mattress again and again, desperately trying to get away from this maniac who was her husband, but Jamie pinned her back down to the bed with his other hand pressed into her back and continued his brutal attack. He maneuvered around so that he was kneeling back between her legs, looking directly down into the widespread split of her rectum.

"Say you want me to do it..." he commanded.

"Wh... WHAT?" Susan asked, not believing her ears.

Jamie's answer was to shove his fingers sharply inward.

"I said, say you want it! Say 'fuck me up the ass' GO ON, SAY IT!!!"

Susan tried to get the words out, hoping against hope that somehow if she cooperated with him, it might all be over soon, but as soon as she opened her mouth, she broke out in uncontrollable little sobs. Suddenly, Jamie pulled his fingers out and the rubbery muscle of her anus clung to them, reluctant to release them from its grasp. They popped out with a loud, lewd sucking noise and she felt his body come down on hers and stretch out along its length. She shivered with anticipation, but he lifted himself back up from her and knelt between her wide stretched legs once more.

"Kneel up."

Susan followed his instructions immediately. Something about the time of his voice assured her that this was no time to go against him. She presented him with the stretched upraised moons of her soft full buttocks, bending away before him, resting her hot flushed face on the pillow. She cringed as she felt her husband place the huge blunt tip of his swollen prick against the tight hairless opening of her rectum.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.