Family Reunion - Cover

Family Reunion

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 -

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

The family sat assembled around the immense dining-room table, and the low conversational tone of their voices punctuated and mingled with a comforting sound of spoons clinking against china plates. They were at the soup course, and John sat at the head of the table watching as the maid, Bonnie filled the soup bowls of his family.

"They're all mine!" he thought... even his daughter's husband and his son's wife came under the heading of "his" family! He was getting older, and the idea that he had spawned children who in turn would create others made him feel good. Indeed, they had already started with little Nancy! he thought. He looked down the table to where his little granddaughter sat, her glistening auburn hair, inherited from her mother tied in becoming pigtails.

"What an attractive and intelligent little girl!" he thought, beaming down the table at her. His eyes passed on to her mother, Susan, who sat next to his son.

"Wonder what's wrong with her?" John thought, letting his attention move on to his son. Jamie was paying little attention to his wife and daughter, John noticed. He seemed to be far away in his own thoughts and John recalled that he had always been like that even as a little boy... always moody and daydreaming! He made a mental note to speak to him some time when they were alone... to caution him about neglecting his family!

Across the heavily laden table, sat John's blonde daughter Tricia, ten years younger than her brother, her father still considered her the baby of the family, and it was hard for him to think of her in any other light but this. He gave his daughter a smile, trying to conceal his concern. She certainly did look every bit as much like a fairy princess as she always had! John mused, even if she did look just a wee bit drawn... as though she hadn't had enough sleep the night before. He saw his lovely daughter return his smile, and thought he detected a hint of sadness in her eyes.

"If that son-of-a-bitch has been mistreating her... !!" he thought furiously turning his attention to his son-in-law, Ike. Ike wasn't paying the least bit of attention to Tricia, but appeared to be very interested in something across the table! John followed his son-in-law's gaze and saw that he was looking down the front of Susan's dress! She was bending over sideways to pick up a dropped napkin and the firm, cream-white globes were almost visible to the nipples! John gulped too when he saw them, and figured he couldn't really blame Ike for looking... all the same it made him uneasy to see Ike looking at a woman other than Tricia like that, especially one who was his own relative by marriage!

The maid bustled out after having finished serving the soup but she paused at the door before leaving surveying the family group and thinking her own thoughts about them before announcing, "Madam said to start without her, she's unavoidably detained but will be down in a moment!"

John let out a whoop of amusement after the woman had left. "That 'Madam' she's talking about, is just my wife... you know her folks, good old Mama Livingston!" The entire table laughed, and Jamie stood up, raising his glass, in toast to "my mother, Madam Livingston... may she appear shortly amongst us, to grace our table with her illustrious presence!" His blue eyes sparkled with mirth as he sipped his excellent New York State wine. Carrie Livingston's airs as her husband John called them, were a standing family joke, although they were all careful not to make too much fun of her when she was present, as she had a notable lack of humour about her own quirks.

John started in on the creamy potatoe soup... he didn't care if Carrie wanted to call it Vichyssoise or not... to him it was just plain old potatoe soup... a little smoother than his mother used to make it when he was a boy on the farm.

He wondered what was keeping his wife so long... he had wanted to propose a toast himself, but now he had to wait until the entire family was together!

He had great hopes about the two week vacation he had suggested to the family. It would bring them all closer together, straighten out any problems that had to be straightened out! And what better place for it than at "Livingston's" his own resort where hundreds of strangers came to have a good time each summer season. He had purposefully turned down all requests for reservations for these first two weeks. They would all have a ball, he thought, riding the horses, swimming in the pool (since the weather promised to hold out, almost as though it were midsummer) playing golf, tennis, pool, and any of the many other activities that "Livingston's" offered its paying guests. For the next season, John was offering live entertainment, and the workmen were due to arrive around the middle of the month to begin work on the separate building that would serve as a nightclub. All in all, things were going splendidly, and he wanted to share some of his good fortune with his family... and he was especially interested in having two whole weeks when he would be seeing his lovely blonde daughter, Tricia, every day!

Jamie was enjoying his soup. It wasn't so bad being at the old house after all. Everyone seemed pleasant enough since their arrival a few hours ago in the trailer, and he was really very impressed with the changes and additions that his father and mother had made to the old place, which had only been one big house and a lot of land when he was a boy growing up. Now there were additions to the main house, including his mother's outrageously decorated bedroom suite, and there were several other buildings on the property, including the cabins some of the guests stayed in. There was also a swimming pool of Olympic proportions! What he wouldn't have given to have that there as a boy! He'd been surprised how glad he was to see his mother. He couldn't get over it. Each time he saw her she seemed to have gotten younger! She was something of a bother sometimes he'd thought upon seeing her run down to the car to meet him dressed in a smart slack-suit, but all in all he was really genuinely fond of the old girl!

He hadn't seen his sister, Tricia, in a while either, even though they lived within easy reach of each other in New York... he in a two story house near Sayville on Long Island, and she in an apartment in less affluent Queens. He couldn't for the life of him see why his younger sister had chosen to marry Ike... a very bad TV repairman, referred to by his sister when they first met as "an electronics engineer!" Well, at least the guy wanted to own his own store someday, Jamie thought, looking across the table at Ike, whose dark hair always seemed a shade too long, and who always looked like he needed a shave no matter when he shaved! Jamie being blonde didn't have that trouble, and he always felt a little envious of men who had heavy beards. He himself had tried to grow a moustache several times, but the results had always been too light to be effective, and he usually shaved the whole mess off after a couple of weeks. Scrutinizing his brother-in-law as unobtrusively as he could, Jamie decided that Tricia must have married him uniquely for his looks. "... and I'll bet he gives her what for in bed!" he speculated.

"Would you pass me the salt, please..." The familiar voice of his wife startled him, at once interrupting his chain of thought. Annoyed, he reached for one of several salt and pepper sets on the table and set them down before her plate.

"Thank you..." Susan said distinctly, in such a way that he knew she was rebuking him for not talking to her since they sat down at the table. Usually his reaction to such an attitude on her part would be to become even more unsociable, but suddenly he decided, the hell with it... why not really relax and have a good time since they were committed to being there for two weeks!

"Not at all!" he replied, turning to smile at his wife brilliantly. "Would you like some more wine, honey?" He downed his glass and reached for one of the bottles that the maid had left on the table.

Susan was at first startled by Jamie's change in attitude, and she didn't know whether he was being sarcastic or if she ought to take him seriously. She was feeling a little self-conscious about the low cut dress she had chosen to wear at dinner... but she was beginning to feel a little desperate about ever being attractive to her husband again, and while dressing, she'd made a split second decision on the provocative black dress that showed more of her amply proportioned breasts than usual. Smiling hopefully back at her husband, she searched his face for a sign. Jamie returned her look good naturedly, and Susan felt herself relaxing a little. Perhaps things would be alright after all! She allowed him to fill her empty wine glass to the brim, and as he toasted her she felt a surge of happiness run through her as she noticed his eyes taking in the magnificent swell of her almost naked breasts. If everything worked out alright that evening, perhaps they would make love that night! She was sure that Ike across the table from her was the type who made wild love to Jamie's sister every night... Lucky Tricia! she thought enviously.

"I want to toast too, Mommy!" little Nancy piped up. She was already bored by this adult's supper and was hoping she'd be able to finish eating and go outside soon. She had no intention of going to bed, but hoped to explore more of her grandparents' resort while no one was about to tell her what she should or shouldn't be doing.

"Of course, darling," Susan replied, clinking her glass to her daughter's soda filled wine glass. "Let's toast to a very successful evening!"

Ike had not failed to notice his beautiful auburn-haired sister-in-law's splendid figure. He had only met her once or twice before, but never had he suspected that she had such hidden talents! What he wouldn't give to get his hands on those babies, he thought! And what was better to get some good photographs of them for his secret collection. He was idly wondering if she ever sunbathed in the nude and congratulating himself for bringing up not only all his photographic equipment, but his new video recorder as well! He chuckled when he remembered Tricia's expression when she saw him putting all the cameras in the car. Poor Tricia! He hoped she got used to it all soon because he had no intentions of giving up his favorite hobby! He really didn't mind forcing his little blonde wife to do all these wild things though... in fact he had begun to enjoy that aspect of it more and more. And Tricia could not deny much longer that she was getting some good lays! He turned suddenly to her and whispered, "you know sweetie, if you'd just wise up to what you really like, you'd be a really groovy chick!"

Tricia turned a bright crimson, worrying that her father might overhear her husband talking to her like this.

"Ike!" she whispered fiercely, "how can you talk to me like that... I'm your wife... not some chick!!!"

Ike was really beginning to embarrass her. Not only was he doing nothing to cover up his usually surly attitude for the sake of her family, but he seemed to be more rambunctious than usual! The way he was gulping his wine was making her very nervous, because she knew that he just couldn't handle liquor, although he was one of those men who thought he could take any amount! He was already ruining what she had hoped would be a happy reunion with her family, and Tricia felt mortified by the prospect of two whole weeks ahead of her, during which she could only try to make Ike behave! Looking across the table at her sister-in-law, Susan, Tricia thought that she had all the luck... being married to someone nice and quiet as her brother Jamie. Jamie was probably very considerate of her feelings, she thought, watching him pour wine for his wife.

These reveries were cut off in midstream by the sudden addition of music to the room. It was coming from the living room door, the door between the rooms having suddenly been flung open. Wild violin strings poured liquid tremolos of sound over the diners and as everyone looked up, they were more than astounded by what they saw!

Carrie Livingston stood framed in the doorway, posing as it were for her astonished family. Her height having always been an advantage for entrances, this time gave her the air of being almost seven feet tall, and although she was naturally a slender woman, in many ways she resembled an amazon. More than anything, it was an attitude she had which enabled her to exude an aura of just about anything she wanted. Tonight, she wanted pure glamour... pure beauty... pure sex. And this she achieved with ease. For one thing, her long diaphanous gown swept from her shoulders to the floor in a scintillating gold and white rush of material, caught up at one splendidly creamy shoulder by a diamond brooch that seemed to be all that was holding the whole thing up. Not that it mattered whether it was held up or not, for the grandmother, mother, mother-in-law, and wife was wearing a dress that was almost completely transparent! This gave the most interesting and penetrating view of Carrie's magnificently preserved body to every member of the family at the long dining room table.

In spite of their second thoughts, the first thought of every man in the room, be it husband, son or son-in-law, was something to the effect of, "MY GOD, WHAT A FIGURE!"

Carrie knew she looked good, so she stood there just long enough to let everyone get a good look, and then she ambled slowly into the room, her beaming smile and mascaraed eyes taking in each of them. Her large breasts swayed slowly as she moved, bouncing just the tiniest bit up and down, and the smooth line that moved at a tempting angle from her hip to her groin where the inverted crown of her pubic mound formed a perfect vee was clearly visible through the gauze of her gown.

"Hello... darlings..." she cooed, kissing each of them lightly on the cheeks and trailing a wake of sensuous "Caleche" perfume behind her. As she took her place at the end of the table facing her husband, she noted with amusement what looked like a sea of awestruck faces turned in her direction. All conversation had stopped, and John looked as though he were about to explode. Before this could happen, Carrie waved her hand and chimed out, "Marie! The champagne please!!!" Then she looked around her and said, "Isn't anyone going to hold my chair for me?"

Her son Jamie, who was closest, jumped up and pulled his mother's chair back. Obviously embarrassed, he took his place again, and looked down at his place setting. Beside him, Susan stared as though mesmerized at the visible crowns of her mother- in-law's nipples, which were firm and thick and apparently lightly rouged to make them stand out even more.

The champagne arrived just in time and everyone drank thirstily, happy for something to concentrate on other than Carrie's unorthodox dress. When the first two bottles were empty Carrie commanded that another two be brought, and no one, least of all herself objected to the flow of sparkling imported wine. By the time the roast venison had been devoured and the last course of dessert (apple pie and vanilla ice cream) had been served, most everyone felt completely at ease, no matter what their previous problems. Little Nancy had long since left after saying, "Gee whiz, Grandma, all of you is certainly pretty!" and the adults had entered into the pleasant haze of elation that good brut champagne can give to almost anyone.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.