Family Reunion - Cover

Family Reunion

 

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 -

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Jamie Livingston smiled to himself as he remembered what Linda had whispered in his ear just before he'd left her the night before. His driving was almost automatic, and he paid little attention to the passing scenery as he drove along the New York state thruway, headed toward his mother and father's resort. He had made this trip many times before and could almost name every rock along the way to Exit 18.

He welcomed the long drive up, because he knew his wife Susan would elect to remain in the back in the trailer, and that Nancy, his 10 year old daughter would probably read comic books on the way. Nancy didn't talk much anyway, and he'd given up trying to draw the little girl out. He figured she'd get friendly when she was ready. This way, he had a little peace and didn't have to feel guilty if he felt like thinking about Linda!

He recalled now her saucy upturned nose, and her little pixie haircut that framed her face in such a way that she often looked just like a young boy! But in bed she was no boy... with a man- eating little pussy like she had, that was for sure, Jamie thought now, smiling to himself.

Next to him 10-year-old Nancy looked sideways at her dad and wondered to herself just what he was smiling about. She knew that he and her mother had had a lulu of a fight that very morning, all about where he had been so late the night before... and her mother had tearfully insisted she did not want to go to the family reunion with him. Nancy remembered her mother saying that she would feel like a "hypocrite" having to smile at everyone and pretend everything was alright when it wasn't! Nancy wondered exactly what a hypocrite was... but she knew what it was like to have to pretend things were fine when they weren't. She did it all the time... that was why a lot of the time she just remained silent, it was easier than pretending!

She looked behind her through the back window of the speeding Ford at the trailer that swung along behind them. She wondered what her Mom was doing in there... and hoped she wasn't still crying. Her father had declared that like it or not they all had to go up to "Livingston's" because no one would understand if they didn't and he hoped that going along with his father on this ridiculous attempt at some kind of family unity would keep him off his back for the rest of the year!

Every time he saw his father and mother they would both hint that he would be better off coming up to help run the profitable resort rather than "struggling on his own in the city" as they put it. It always made him mad, because he felt foolish insisting he enjoyed his position in the large advertising firm of Dayton and Doles... when in reality he hated it. Nevertheless, he had hopes of rising to a really top position with the firm if he could only hold on long enough and take all the garbage that was shoveled out to him!

Nancy was glad to be going to see her grandfather and mother... and she had always liked her father's sister, Aunt Tricia the few times she had seen her. Being with other people in the family was a welcome relief to the little girl... a chance to witness something other than what had become continuous arguing between her mother and father! She looked again at her father's profile... his blonde, almost Germanic features were outlined against the passing scenery beside him, his blue eyes focused on some spot ahead of them on the road. If only he were as nice as he looked, Nancy sighed to herself, turning away once more to look out her window.


Susan Livingston lay on the bunk bed in the back of the trailer. She had one of her headaches and the swaying motion of the vehicle was not helping it any. Lying down helped some though, and she was glad she could be alone for the length of the trip up to "Livingston's"... just so she would have time to prepare herself for the ordeal of being with the rest of her husband's family!

Susan's flaming red hair fanned out on the pillow behind her as she lay with her face turned to the wall of the trailer. She had already taken two Excedrins but they didn't seem to be doing for her what they did for the woman in the TV commercial! The small portable radio was turned on, and a daytime serial was on. When she heard the first dulcet tones of the heroine's voice, she mumbled to herself, "God, I didn't know they still had those things!"

She just didn't feel like getting up to turn it off, though, so she listened to the continuing saga of Lilian Lawrence for a few moments before letting her mind wander. The story was about a young career girl who was engaged to be married, and it reminded Susan of herself prior to her marriage to Jamie 11 years ago. Had it really been that long? she wondered. Where was the time going to? She and Jamie had been so young, 18 and 19... my goodness, she thought, neither one of them had really known just what it was all about! She had been a successful junior model when they met, and he an aspiring ad man, although neither one of them had really left home yet! If she had it all to do over, she thought, she would never, never tie herself down at such an early age! Those first years had been fun... almost like playing house, and little Nancy had been like a doll! But now Nancy was getting to be a big girl; and she could hardly remember the time when she and Jamie had had any fun in the last five years! More and more, recently Jamie had taken to ignoring her... taking her for granted... and even though she took great pains to maintain her always rather spectacular figure, she felt that her husband couldn't care less. She could count the times they'd made love in the last two months on the fingers of one hand!

Thinking of it now, she felt the same old feeling of being cheated wash over her. It just wasn't fair. She was an attractive woman, not even thirty... a woman that most men would appreciate! She had to keep telling herself these things over and over to bolster her low morale.

"It would serve him right if I took a lover!" she said out loud to the wall. The trailer went over a big bump and she rolled over a little bit and as she did so her hand encountered the nipple of one of her smoothly formed breasts. A funny little thrill went through her as she tried to imagine someone other than her husband touching her. She had never done it with another man, so it was difficult to picture... but she knew that he would be more gentle, more exciting... more involved with her feelings than Jamie! She was wearing a short play dress of a soft cotton material since the weather had been unusually warm, a real Indian Summer. She had also hoped the becoming dress might find favor in Jamie's eyes. Her long legs had always been one of her best features and she always liked to show them off. Therefore she had been surprised when Jamie had looked at the dress and asked her if she didn't know that "fashionable women were wearing their dresses much longer these days?" She had felt like throwing a lamp at him, but had restrained herself, telling him that truly fashionable women wore whatever they felt like! She thought of this now, resentfully as her fingers brushed slowly against her breasts, back and forth until both nipples stood out stiff like little buttons.

"Mmmmmm..." she moaned, feeling the delicious little pinpoints of pleasure spread throughout her body.

She was not sure that Jamie was involved with another woman, but she strongly suspected it. He had to be getting sex from somewhere, and it certainly wasn't from her! Just to show him, she would have to find someone for herself... although she had no idea how to go about it. Someone who would make her feel what she was feeling now... that wonderful sensuous mood before the lovemaking began in earnest... that sweet acute desire boiling up in her loins, making her feel distinctly moist between the thighs. There was a kind of dully aching longing within her as her fingers became more and more active upon her breasts, and suddenly she pressed one hand inside the low neckline of her dress and slipping beneath the soft transparency of her brassiere, she fondled the naked tips of her strangely excited nipples! Her fingers played a wild tattoo across the tiny peaked cones while the entire lower half of her body began to move as though it were a puppet on strings.

After only a second's hesitation, Susan's other hand swirled down to her thighs and lifted up the short skirt of her dress. She quickly slipped beneath the elastic of her pink panties' waistband and moved down to comb her fingers teasingly through the soft auburn curls of her pubic hair.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.