Family Reunion - Cover

Family Reunion

 

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 -

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

"I don't care what he thinks," Tricia thought as she brushed her teeth in the bathroom of her apartment in Queens. "He's not going to get me to give in to him!"

"Tricia!" Ike's voice came booming from the bedroom. "Hurry up in there... everything's almost ready!"

Tricia felt tears coming to her eyes as she heard her husband's voice. "Why does he have to be so belligerent?" She wondered aloud, staring at her honey blonde good looks in the bathroom mirror. Her short pink baby-doll nightgown gave her a little girl appearance that was not contradicted by the gleaming curls of her golden hair that fell softly to her shoulders. During the day she usually wore it pulled back in a black velvet bow, but at night she always let it fall in bouncing curls that framed her delicate features. This was an "order" from Ike, who insisted that she always look a certain way when she came to bed. At first Tricia hadn't minded at all, being flattered that Ike paid so much attention to the way she looked. It had seemed wonderful to have a husband who cared so much about her, and such details as her hair and clothing. However, as time passed, she came to realize that there was really little to be flattered about. It was all some kind of formula for him. She was like a grown-up doll that he liked to dress in certain ways, and then he would force her to do exactly what he wanted!

Tricia splashed cold water on her face, and then applied a skin freshener with a cotton ball. Her clear blue eyes sparkled beneath the heavy water dotted lashes as she thought about Ike telling her he had a "surprise" for her tonight! She didn't want any more surprises. In their short six-month marriage, she had already had enough. He was always coming home from his job at the TV repair shop at night with some new gimmick, and Tricia was afraid that he had something especially obnoxious planned for this evening.

"TRICIA! DID YOU HEAR ME?"

"Yes, Ike, I'll be right out... just a minute!" she replied. It was depressing, she thought as she sprayed herself with Ma Griffe perfume... she had counted on having a nice quiet evening on the night before they left for the country. She was looking forward to taking their vacation with her parents at the "Family Reunion" that her father had planned. She particularly wanted to see her father. Since her marriage to Ike she had seen him so little, and she missed him. She did not tell Ike that her dad usually called her at home once or twice each week, during the day while he was at the shop. Ike would have had a fit. He had never gotten along with the old man, claiming that he had too much influence over Tricia... whereas he, Ike was the only person who should have any kind of say in her life now that they were married!

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THERE?"

Tricia jumped at the harsh tone of her husband's voice.

"Why must you treat me like a child???" she hissed, in a tone low enough so that Ike would not be able to hear. But she was unable to gather up the courage to show him this inner anger, and she hurriedly went to open the bathroom door, having completed her evening toilette.

"I'm sorry..." she started saying, but stopped short as she entered the bedroom. Her mouth hung open from the shock of what she saw. The entire room was illuminated with flood lights, and they pointed directly at the bed which had been carefully made down. Ike stood over at the chest of drawers fiddling with what looked like a large camera, while on the other bureau stood a new television set.

"Wha... ?"

Ike beamed and turned toward her, pointing the camera in her direction. To her amazement, Tricia saw her own image appear on the television screen.

"What is this... Ike... what on earth is going on?"

"It's a video tape machine, babe... come on in... why don't you get over there on the bed right in the middle like a good girl... I'm gonna set up this camera!"

Tricia could tell from the excitement in her husband's voice that he cared little about what her reaction to this strange new machine was. He was like a little boy captivated by a new toy.

She stood uncertainly in the doorway of the bathroom, looking at the tiny image of herself on the 10 inch screen. It was fascinating, but there was something horrible about it too. She was being televised and the image was being instantaneously projected. She had seen this type machine in a department store once, but had never dreamed that one day one would be photographing her in her nightie in her own house. As she watched the image suddenly changed and there on the screen was the big double bed. The full impact of what was going to happen dawned on her and she took a step backward into the bathroom. It was like watching a set on a TV program, only she was to be the star performer in this story!

Ike looked over at his wife. "Great!" he thought, "she's wearing that shorty gown... she looks terrific tonight!" Hungrily, he took in Tricia's shapely teenage figure as it was clearly outlined beneath her shorty gown by the bright flood lights. He could feel his cock rising as his eyes roamed over her large melon sized breasts. He was going to give them a good sucking tonight! Gleefully he put the final adjustment on the camera so that it would remain fixed upon the bed, and pressed the "record" button.

"This is gonna be good!" Ike said, approaching his young 18- year-old wife.

Tricia pulled back as he reached out and grabbed her arm, steering her gently but firmly toward the bed.

"Ike, you don't mean... Ike... I can't!!!"

"Not so..." Ike replied swinging her about and letting her go so that she landed squarely upon the bed. "You can do anything you want to do!" He was watching the screen to see that the camera was properly focused. It was.

"Now act nice sweetie," Ike said, beginning to remove his sport shirt and trousers. "Afterward I'm gonna play the whole thing back for you and you can see how beautiful you are!"

Tricia hadn't realized that the camera was also recording... so that the image that was being played across the screen could be stored away afterward and replayed again and again! She squinted up into the impossibly bright lights. All she could see of her undressing husband was a vague shadow. The tears came in earnest now, and her cheeks glistened with wetness. And she had wanted romance! All her life she had been a romantic little girl, looking forward to the day when she would be married to the perfect boy of her dreams. How could she have ever been duped into thinking that Ike was that boy?! She wondered why she stayed married to him... why she didn't leave him (as her father guessing at her unhappiness often suggested). She couldn't explain it even to herself. After all she didn't have to put up with his antics! Ever since their wedding night when he had forced her to pose naked with nothing but a pair of high boots on while he took Polaroid pictures of her in every lewd position possible, he had subjected her to one humiliation after another... and now this... !!!

But she had little time to continue her trend of thought. Ike was ready to join her. He knelt down on the bed, causing her to roll slightly toward him, and approaching her on all fours, he bent over her kissing her passionately on the lips, forcing her head back with the sheer strength of his tongue pushing wetly into her mouth. Simultaneously, his hands reached up beneath the folds of her nylon nightgown and he groped toward the firm young mounds of her breasts. His fingers encountered the warmth of her rib cage and slid upward toward the softly quivering tips of her nipples. The smooth creamy flesh seemed to glide beneath his hands and Ike could feel himself breaking out into a sweat as the soft and pliant globes gave beneath his touches and he moulded them like putty in his hands.

"OH HONEY!!!" he breathed into her mouth, feeling his tongue worm hungrily into her open mouth. He pressed down upon her, his naked body covering hers, and heard her squeal as his weight pressed heavily on her trembling body. His heavy cock felt like it was expanding to ten times its size as it pushed against her lower belly.

Ike cursed as he realized she was wearing the matching panties that went along with the shorty gown. "Didn't I tell you never to wear those damned things??" he growled. One hand left the silken heat of breasts and moved downward toward the flimsy protective panties. He grabbed at the elastic at the waist and pulled down. Then remembering the camera again, he moved slightly so that Tricia's entire lower half was exposed to the all-seeing lens. Then he pulled down on the elastic waistband of her panties, revealing bit by bit, more and more of his wife's secret flesh. First the smooth downy surface of her belly... the deeply indented navel appeared.

"Ike... !!!! IKE I WON'T STAND FOR IT. I WON'T PUT UP WITH IT!!!!!" Tricia tried to break away from him, kicking her legs out and struggling to get up. But Ike pushed her back down and resumed his stripping of her helpless young genitals. Smiling into the camera, and watching his activities on the television screen, he rolled the panties down a little further. The softly curling hairs of Tricia's pubic mound appeared, first the soft white lower belly and then the sparsely youthful strands of cuntal hairs peeped out as finally, in spite of her squirming, the entire blonde vee of her now naked young pussy came into view. Ike laughed and hurriedly peeled the panties all the way down over her gracefully tapered thighs and calves and then off, flinging them across the room where they landed on a straight backed chair.

The cool rush of October night air drifting across her now fully exposed vagina chilled Tricia, and she wailed pitifully.

"OH IKE, how can you do this to me... HOW CAN YOU?"

"It's easy babe... real easy, cause I like cunt!" Ike replied, gazing excitedly down at the nakedness of her now unprotected pussy. With his thumbs he spread the tender, fuzz- fringed lips of his wife's cunt, opening up the moistly hidden little mouth inside.

"Just relax... honey... relax. It'll feel good... doesn't it always!" He had spread her tiny quivering vaginal split open wide for the staring lens to photograph, and now he intended to continue the lewdly exciting play!

The helplessly squirming young blonde tried to press her buttocks down hard into the bed, as though she could escape the moment when Ike's fingers would touch her there and be recorded forever going up inside her. She couldn't believe that this was actually happening! She felt so exposed and more vulnerable than ever! Then, there it was... his fingers brushed hotly against the silken mound of her pussy, and Tricia closed her eyes tight as an acute sensation of unwanted pleasure rolled over her. She tried to resist it, tried even not to feel it... to tell herself that this was wicked, horrid... that she must not respond to it... but suddenly she felt herself involuntarily growing wetter down between her thighs in anticipation of what was going to take place. She felt embarrassed at her arousal as Ike's lips nibbled at hers again and she felt her husband's middle finger parting the soft blonde curls of her pubic fuzz and teasing into the narrow crevice of her helplessly tingling pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.