Family Reunion - Cover

Family Reunion

 

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 -

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

"But what could he possibly want?" Carrie Livingston wondered aloud as she and John made their way to the building that would soon house the new discotheque. Carrie felt undeniably shaky, and it was only her husband's strong presence that helped her to function after their most unusual encounter the day before. She hadn't seen Jamie since he had left the luxuriously furnished bedroom, looking pale and shaken. She had not had the heart to cry out after him then... clearly they were all in trouble! What on earth were they going to do?

That was why Carrie was surprised to see that all the lights were on in the as yet unfinished space... and there sitting down at one of the tables, was her son Jamie and his wife Susan. Little Nancy sat at the table with them... but none of them seemed to be speaking to each other. John supported Carrie's elbow as she faltered upon seeing Jamie.

"Come on in..." John said... "Ike must have asked them to come too... He said he had something to tell all of us!"

Maybe he's the only one with any sense around here after all! he thought to himself. He for one, was ready to hear what anybody had to say that could help the family.

He made Carrie sit down at one of the tables after nodding to his estranged son and his family. Looking around him, he wondered if all the work he had done to make Livingston's a success had been in vain. If there weren't some way to straighten things out with his family, and his wife in particular... what use was there in going on?

The bright lights were on in the large room since it was a grey day outside... the first since the family had arrived in the mountains. It had seemed as though the incredible Indian Summer was going to last forever, and this was the first day that was more like the late October weather they should have been having. John focused his eyes on the empty stage, where next summer he planned to have five musicians playing for his guests. Carrie got up and went to the bar to fix herself a drink.

"Would anyone like a drink?" she said loudly, almost defensively.

Jamie didn't answer, but Susan looked gratefully at her mother-in-law.

"Yes, Mother Livingston..." she said, "Please..."

Carrie began to make the busy noises of a bartender, having decided to make a drink for everyone and while she was there, the front door was flung open and in walked Ike and Tricia.

Tricia barely raised her eyes in greeting to the others and Ike seemed to have a firm hold on her arm. John looked up at his daughter, and once more felt a surge of desire for her. It was hard for him to hide his antagonism toward his son-in-law Ike, but he was determined to try anyway.

Tricia sat down at one of the tables across from the others, and Ike moved up to the stage facing the family, his eyes shining brightly, his whole stance one of a person with the utmost confidence in himself. The effect was electrifying.

He spoke loudly and clearly to his captive audience, after having waited until Carrie finished placing glasses of Courvoisier brandy and soda in front of each of them and returned to her chair beside John.

"I've gathered you all here..." he began, his eyes taking in each of them with equal intensity. "To show you something... and tell you a lot of things I think you ought to know!"

Carrie shivered as Ike's eyes focused upon her. She lowered her eyes, unable to withstand his stare... already fearful about what he was going to say.

"First of all I think we ought to all show our gratitude for good old Mother Livingston for starting off our little family reunion with a BANG... so to speak!" Ike continued to stare down at his attractive mother-in-law. "She welcomed us all in that tramp, see-through dress... letting us all see what fantastic boobs she's got... not to mention everything else. Well I want you to know that that very night... I got to feel those boobs... and they're every bit as wonderful as they look!"

Tricia gasped and turned white, casting a shocked look at her mother. "Oh... no... not Mother!" she said softly under her breath.

"Not to mention what else I got to feel!" Ike continued. "Yes... John... you've got yourself a good pussy there... But then I suppose you know that!"

Carrie began to cry, but made no move to leave the table. Beside her, John forced himself to continue staring at Ike... trying to maintain his composure, even though this information about his wife was news to him. It was news to everyone else in the room too, and each struggled with his own thoughts trying to assimilate it with the knowledge they did have. Susan made a brief effort to get Nancy to leave the discotheque... but the little girl refused to go... and Susan herself felt so depleted that she finally gave up. Nancy would have to do some fast growing she thought... to keep up with the family! It was all too bad but there was nothing she could do about it now!

"Yes..." Ike continued. "It's a sweet blonde, luscious cunt... and I want to show it to you!" He suddenly flicked a switch and turned down the lights. Then he connected the video tape machine he had already positioned on the stage, and turned it on.

There for everyone to see was a close up of Ike's fleshy hard instrument disappearing to the hilt between widespread legs that obviously belonged to Carrie Livingston! They crawled crab fashion up Ike's muscular back as six fascinated pairs of eyes watched the small screen. The lewd couple bucked and jumped on the bed, writhing in absolute ecstasy on Carrie's round bed.

"God... he's fucking her good!" John had to admit it to himself, even though he could hardly condone what he was watching. He felt a spark of fire leap to life inside him as he saw Carrie's face on the screen, a mask of lust, her mind on nothing but the fucking she was getting from her son-in-law, Ike.

"Yes... folks... that was some time ago... when we first arrived for our little visit! You keep on watching while I continue talking. Interesting isn't it. I must say... that's a pretty good shot of me! Heh!" The camera showed his lewdly thrusting buttocks flexing deeply into the wide-spread thighs before him.

"Now I want to go on... The next antics of dear Mother Livingston occurred right after the family volley ball game... I'm sure everyone remembers that game fondly... well, so did little Nancy... and she wanted us to watch it... us being yours truly, Carrie and her stalwart son Jamie... now sweet Nancy arranged for us to see not only the tape of the game, but the very one you're watching right now!"

On the screen, Carrie's wide open pussy exploded and seeped hotly trickling orgasmic fluids down the nakedly straining crevice of her open buttocks, while the deeply plunging rod continued to plunder liquidly into the tender flesh above.

In spite of himself, Jamie felt an odd tingling in his groin at the sigbt of his mother's cunt. What was the use in fighting it anymore... He was beyond caring who knew!!

"Yes... our boy Jamie was so excited by this that he couldn't resist joining us... (us being Carrie and yours truly). You see Carrie got so carried away that she seduced me right before the eyes of her own son!"

There was a gasp from his stunned audience. John could feel the sweat trickling down his neck into the back of the collar of his workshirt. He refused to look at Carrie, but beneath the table he could feel her legs pressing against his. He did not press back, but neither did he remove his leg from the questioning pressure of hers.

Ike continued, really warming to his 'act'. "Now I don't have to tell any of you that Jamie really enjoyed fucking his momma's cunt... I mean what man could resist... ??? We had a great three way scene by the way... until the end... that was when Jamie chickened out... and Carrie decided she really didn't like me too much anymore... (AS IF IT WERE MY FAULT!) I want you to know Carrie that the person responsible for putting this particularly horny tape on was your own Granddaughter, Nancy... who not only saw the original, but got a good look at our three way screw!!"

Susan looked at her daughter with horror. In the dim light she could just make out Nancy's pert features. The little girl was smiling broadly! She looked at her husband Jamie... understanding for the first time what his REAL trouble had been all along! No wonder he had a hard time making love to her... It was his MOTHER who was responsible! Tears formed in her eyes as she realized that it wasn't because of any lack in her... it was a psychological problem... and that problem was all Jamie's! The truth was ghastly... but Susan felt a tremendous relief flooding her... a new confidence in herself as a person. It was a confidence that she had almost completely lost... and now she felt it returning rapidly... She could help Jamie... Love him again... be a good mother... all those things... now that she KNEW!

Seeing Jamie's hand upon the table before him, she reached out and placed hers over it. She felt his hand trembling beneath hers... but he made no move to take it away. Susan felt exhilarated by this simple fact!

"Now let me carry on... there's more folks... much more! Kindly continue to watch the screen!" The tape of Ike and Carrie on the big double bed faded out, and suddenly there was a perfect image of Ike and Tricia... they were in New York in their apartment. Ike flicked on the sound mike now and Tricia's voice intoned, "OH OH OH IKE YESSSSSSSSSS HARDER HARDER MORE MORE DO IT DO IT OH I LOOOOOVE IT" Ike fucked hard into the slight blonde figure of his wife, letting her breasts smash beneath his chest, unmercifully ramming up and up until Tricia thrashed out the high pitched wails of a crashing orgasm... her cries filled the discotheque, since Ike had hooked his equipment up to the central speaker system.

Tricia felt weak... as though she were going to faint. How could Ike show such personal things about her or anyone else? No matter what her mother had done, she thought, she had a right to a certain amount of privacy! She cringed before the sight of her own nakedly grinding cunt on the screen, realizing that everyone was avidly watching her climax. Suddenly the scene changed and she saw that it was the film Ike had made when he had taken her so brutally from behind.

"OH NO IKE!" she gasped out, as she saw. the whiteness of her own behind lewdly facing thc screen... her pucked anus clearly visible between the quivering smudged buttocks... and Ike's big cock approaching... !

"Now folks... you'll agree that our own Tricia here is a good lay... and she really gets a kick out of some of the more unusual things in bed... witness this great ass fucking and how she gets to dig it...

Tricia groaned, she felt more uncomfortable than she'd ever been in her life... but still she kept her eyes riveted on the small screen.

"I want to call your attention to those smudged ass cheeks of hers... KNOW WHAT THAT IS? It's good old Livingston DIRT! Comes from this great land of yours Father Livingston!"

John gulped down another drink of his brandy. He had a feeling he was going to need it!

"YESS, JOHN... !" Ike continued, "THIS... as they say... IS YOUR LIFE! Unfortunately I don't have any footage... but I have it on good authority that those smudges of dirt came from a most interesting meeting between you and your darling daughter... MY WIFE TRICIA!" Ike paused to let those words sink in, and when he thought they had had a proper effect, he smiled and went on. "From what I understand you really fucked her little blonde pussy GOOD! Ground her right down into the soft earth... took off her little panties to do it... got right down to the NITTY GRITTY!" Well, John just watch while you see your own little girl going through a series of exercises for me!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.